Baby

Without That xx

“Please help him!” YB yelled again as he watched the paramedics try to bring me back. “You’re not doing anything!” He then yelled and hurried over. The cop standing by grabbed him by the arms and pulled him back. Bae struggled to get free as he watched helpless. “Daesung please wake up.” He then cried.

 

Seunghyun stood to the side and covered his mouth as he watched.

“He’s not responding to anything.” One of the paramedics quickly said.

 

“Alright lets get him on the stretcher and to the hospital quick” The other paramedic said. The other one got on their walkie telling the other paramedics outside to bring in the stretcher. A few moments later they ran in and got on their knees, setting down the board. They all carefully lifted me up and placed me on stretcher and hurried out.

 

YB pulled himself from the cop’s grasp and ran outside following the paramedics. It took Seunghyun a few moments to get it together before following Bae out. Another Paramedic came in to attend to Jiyong who was still unconscious.

 

They placed me in the ambulance and started to close the door, but Bae got in before they could. Seunghyun stood there before hurrying to Bae’s car. YB sat on the chair in the ambulance and held onto my hand as one of the paramedics placed a bag over my mouth and tried to get air into me.

 

“Daesung please wake up. I love you” He whispered and held my hand tighter. The paramedic checked her watch and then felt for my pulse. She slowly moved the bag from my mouth and knocked on the window. They started to pull over. YB looked around and then at the paramedic. “Wh...What is going on? Why are you stopping? He’s not dead! Help him!” He yelled at her holding onto my hand still.

 

“He’s gone.” She said softly.

 

“Try harder!” YB yelled and then looked at me. “Baby please open your eyes. Please Daesung. I’m sorry I never told you how I felt sooner! I’m sorry for everything. I don’t want you to go. I want you to stay so I can love you and help you make new memories. Happy memories.” He cried. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. “Please wake up Daesung… Please.” He whispered and looked at the paramedic again. “DO SOMETHING!” He yelled. Looks back at me as the tears fell down his cheeks. “Daesung… Baby… please.” He whispered again. “Please help him.” He took a deep breath. “I can’t go through this pain again!” He then yelled and brought my hand to his chest to hug. He leaned down to kiss my forehead. Then he kisses my nose and then my lips. “I love you… I’m so sorry.” He whispered against them.

 

There was a light I was staring at. The same as before. I heard everything.. On the outside. I heard him crying. I felt his touch. I felt his pain. I felt his kiss. the touch of his lips on my skin and lips. I wanted to cry too. But at this point… I didn’t know how to use my body. It really felt like everything was shutting down for me.

 

I don’t want to die. They got there to save me… It was enough time… Why am I like this. I want to live. If I could take back everything to live happily… I would. Please wake up. Please.

 

This light I was staring at… It… There was something about it that was making me come closer to it. I took my steps...Each step harder to take than the rest… each time I heard him call for me. I held out my hand towards a light and a hand come out from it.

 

‘Take my hand and I will take care of you forever’ the person being covered by the light said to me. ‘Open your eyes’

 

I was so close to grabbing onto his hand. Just a bit closer.... And.

 

“Daesung?” A voice whispered.

 

My eyes flickered open and I looked at nothing. Everything was blurry. All I heard were murmurs of voices. My eyes started closing.

 

“Daesung??” The voice said again.

 

My eyes opened back up and my vision cleared up to see Youngbae staring at me. He was crying, but he was also smiling. I slowly looked over with my eyes to see Seunghyun and BOM. Then the others and my mom and dad. My eyes slowly moved to look back at Bae.

 

“I thought I lost you.” He said trying to stop the tears from falling more.

 

“You called me baby.” I whispered, forcing a tired smile.

 

YB laughed through his tears and nodded his head a bit. “I did. I love you Daesung.” He whispered as he moved his hand to grab a hold of mine. I laid there and watched him bring his hand up to his lips and kiss it again. I looked at everyone in the room before back at YB again. They slowly made their way out of the room. Seunghyun stood there for a moment and smiled a little bit before walking out of the room.

 

YB kept holding onto my hand. He kissed it again.

 

“Youngbae.” I whispered.

 

He moved my hand from his lips and looked at me. “Neh Daesung.”

 

“Do you really love me? This isn’t a joke… right.” I asked.

 

He shook his head. “Aniyo… Nothing about this is a joke.” He whispered. He leaned over to kiss my lips. “It’s real” He whispered against them.