Again~

Without That xx

[Daesung's POV]

Minzy looked over at my mother. My mother was screaming for me. She wouldn’t stop to calm down so the doctors could talk to her. “WHERE IS MY SON! I WANT TO SEE MY SON RIGHT NOW!” She kept yelling.

“Mrs. Kang I need you to calm down, your son is in surgery right now. I need for you to just sit and wait okay” The doctor said calmly to her.

“NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I want to see him NOW!” She kept yelling.

My dad was holding onto my mom, trying to get her to sit down. During that commotion Bora and Youngbae snuck around and down the hallway to where the OR was. They heard a lot of commotion coming through different doors.

Bora ran up to a door and peeks through the little window. “He’s not in this one.” She said trying not to freak out. She ran to another door. “Not in this one either.” She ran to a third door. “Where is he?!” Bora yelled. Youngbae looked at her and then walked over to her.

“Let’s… just go back to where your mother is okay? We’ll just have to wait until they’re done.” Youngbae said softly holding onto her arm. She turned around to look at him and a doctor ran down the hallway and over to a door that Bora hadn’t looked through. He ran in the room and Bora saw a little bit of a operating room.

She ran over and looked through the window. “Oh my god.” She said under her breath.

“Bora let’s go back.” Youngbae said again.

“I... I have to see… to see him.” She ran in the room. “Daesung?!?!” She yelled. The doctors looked over.

“Nurse get that woman out of here” He went back to operating.

“I want to see my brother!” She yelled and started to cry.

My heart stopped and I was flat lining while Bora was in the room.
“He’s flat!” One of the nurses yelled.

“Get the shock pads” The doctor yelled back.

“Daesung!” Bora cried. “Save him! Don’t let him die! I’m sorry Daesung!” She yelled as the doctor tried to get my heart started again.

“Clear!” They yelled and shocked my chest with the shock pads.

“Nothing” The nurse said as she got the pads ready again.

“Clear!” The doctor yelled again and shocked me once more.

Bora kept yelling and screaming. Youngbae ran in and grabbed Bora from behind and started to pull her out.

A tear fell down my cheek as they shocked my chest again. As soon as Bora was pulled out of the room, they placed down the shock pads. The doctor sighed. He looked up at the nurse and then at the clock.

“6:23 pm.” He said softly.

“NO!” Youngbae yelled this time, he walked back into room and over to me. “Daesung! Wake the hell up! You can’t be dead! Do you hear me!!!!”

All I saw was darkness… again… nothing. There was nothing around me. I heard the yelling and crying. I was trying to hold on. I didn’t feel the pain in my chest anymore because I had no heart. There was nothing there to hurt. I was hanging on by a thread. I heard them call it. This can’t be the end.

I can hear you. Youngbae… I can… I can hear you.

I can feel the tears fall down my cheeks. I can see him yelling at me to wake up. I can see the memories and the past. I just imagine him saying I love you

“Daesung! Please wake up!” Youngbae said softly as the tears were falling down his cheeks. The nurse came over and gently pulled him out of the room. Youngbae looked at me for a second before exiting the room. He fell to his knees right outside the door.

It started with a heart and to keep it filled with joy, you have to feed it. Feed it with the truth and love it deserves. Neglect it and the heart will start to shrivel up and turn to dust.

Just give me a chance, that’s all I ask.

It ended with a tear, but then started back up with thread.

Finally a beep. Life begins anew.

A few moments later the doctor slowly walked out of the OR and he went down the hallway. He walked over to my family. My mom stood up, my dad did too and stood behind my mom.

“How is my son?” My mom said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

The doctor sighed. “Mrs. Kang… I don’t know how to tell you this in the best way possible when there is no best way to say it…” He said softly.

“Please tell me he is alive” She said trying not to break down.

The doctor took off his surgical hat and shook his head slowly. “I’m sorry”

My mom started to cry. My dad pulled her into a hug. Bora started to cry and Youngbae just got up and left angrily.

“Can… Can we see him?” My dad asked.

The doctor shook his head. “I’m sorry but not right now.” He slowly turned and walked away.

Minzy walked back into the room slowly. BOM, Dara and Min were back in the room. She looked a little confused, like there was no life in her. Seungri looked over at her. “Minzy what’s wrong?” He asked.

Minzy looked at up at him. “Daesung and Seunghyun were the ones… That…” She looked at the ground and around her to find the words to say it.

“What about them?” CL asked.

“They… They were the ones that were in the accident” Minzy finally said.

“What?!?! Are you serious?! How do you know this for sure?!” Seungri said sitting up quickly, not caring about the pain.

“His… His mother was in the lobby. I don’t know… anything else” Minzy said slowly sitting down. Min looked at Minzy and then around.

“Is he okay?” Min asked.

Minzy didn’t say anything. Seungri’s doctor walked in a few minutes later.

“Alright Seungri how are you feeling?” He asked writing something down.

“Do you know about Daesung? Or perhaps Seunghyun? My friends??!” Seungri quickly asked.

The doctor sighed and looked up. “Seunghyun is just fine. He’s resting right now…” He went back to writing something down.

“What about Daesung though??” Min stood up looking at the doctor.

“I’m sorry, I have other patients to attend to” The doctor said softly and walked out of the room.