Remember Me?

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I woke up a few hours later and looked around the room. It was dark, the clock on the bedside table said 2:34 am. I saw nothing but pure darkness. Before I knew it I was sleeping again.

The next day I woke up and there was a familiar girl there. She was a little tall and thin. She was a little tan and had long blonde hair. My vision went back to being blurry. I moved my hands to rub my eyes and they got clearer.

Hey” She smiled.

I looked at her and had a confused look on my face.

Remember me?” She said this time.

I shook my head. She laughed a little.

It's me Min... From the bar. You saved me from those god awful bullies” She laughed.

I had to think for a minute, then I shook my head and looked at her again. “I remember now” I laughed a little. “How did you find me?”

Oh! Your sister called. Said that 'my boyfriend' was in the hospital” She laughed. “I didn't know that you asked me out”

I looked at her, “How did my sister even get your number” I said to her.

She shrugged. “I don't know but I came over anyways.” She smiled. “Oh they said they will be here in a few minutes”

I sighed. “I really don't want to see them right now”

She was about to say something but my family walked in.
She quickly turned to look and then back at me, She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I blinked.

Bora and Youngbae walked in first. They stopped when they saw us.

So this is your girlfriend” Youngbae said coming over to us. Min kept her lips on mine and then pulled away once Youngbae reached us.

She turned to face them and smiled and bowed slightly.

annyeong” She said softly pushing her hair behind her ear.

Bora smiled and looked at me then quickly looked away.

how long have you guys been dating?” Youngbae asked.

She just stood there and then turned to me. “How long has it been honey?” She said smiling.

2 years” I said softly.

You met him in High School?” Bora asked.

Neh” She nodded.

How come we never met you?” She said rudely.

Min looked at Bora confused. “Excuse me?”

Daesung how come you never brought her over to meet us before? If she has been your girlfriend for the past two years.” Bora said pushing past Min.

I looked away from Bora and ignored her.

Answer me!” She yelled.

I quickly sat up and looked at her. “Leave me alone! I don't need to tell my family all about MY personal life!” I yelled.

Are you embarrassed by your own family?” She snapped at me.

just leave me alone. Just take your boyfriend and leave!” I yelled. Bora smacked me face and walked out.

Not even 5 minutes she had been here and she is already gone. Just looked tot he side and stared at the wall.

Youngbae stood there for a good minute or two before sighing and rubbing the back of his head. “Look Daesung... I don't think that was very smart...”

I don't think bringing her back here was very smart.” I muttered. He sighed and walked out. I looked over at Min. “I'm sorry for that” I said softly.

She looked at me and laughed a little. “It's fine... I deal with customers like that at work” She sat next to me.

I smiled a little bit. “Well I am sorry about that”

She laughed again “Don't be” She smiled.

If you say so”