Up...

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]


 

“Anywhere I would have followed you.”


 

I continued to run from Jiyong… Looking back every so often to make sure he wasn’t following me.


 

When I thought I was in the clear, I slowed down and breath in. It hurt. I coughed and then shook my head.


 

I continued to breath heavy as I stumbled down the sidewalk.

“I’m still learning to love, just starting to crawl…” I sang to myself softly as I slowly walked.


 

“Where am I going to go.” I said to myself as I reached an alley-way.

I fell to my knees again and started to yell at the top of my lungs. “What am I even doing.” I said softly.


 

I slowly stood up using the wall as a support.


 

I continued to walk slowly down the sidewalk with my backpack on. I stopped walking and took off the backpack. I ped it and pulled out my beanie and put it on my head and then I placed on my fake glasses.


 

I zipped my backpack back up and continued to walk after I placed it back on.


 

The next morning


 

“Good morning Babe.” Seunghyun said softly as he walked into the kitchen and gave her a kiss on the lips.


 

“Hey.” She smiled. She was already dressed. “how was your sleep?” She then asked.


 

“It was fine…” Seunghyun yawned and rubbed his head. “How was yours?” I asked her sitting down at the table.


 

“Fine… fine.” Bom responded and then took a sip of her coffee. “Mm… Where’s Daesung?” She asked looking at Seunghyun.


 

Seunghyun stopped eating and looked at Bom. “I thought he was with you?”


 

“No?” She looked at him confused. “Why would he be with me? You slept with him last night.”


 

Seunghyun just looked at her. “Well I thought he must’ve woken up and came out here.” he said softly and then looked at his plate. He looked up at Bom and she looked at him. He quickly got off the chair and ran to the bathroom. Bom followed after him.


 

“Daesung?!?” He yelled as he got to the bathroom. He the light and opened the shower curtain.


 

“Is he in here?” Bom asked.


 

“Aniyo.” Seunghyun muttered as he ran passed her and up the stairs. “Daesung!” Seunghyun kept yelling. He ran into the room where he cut his throat. “Daesung?? Are you in here?” Seunghyun said quietly walking in. He looked around. Bom walked up behind Seunghyun.


 

“Nothing?” She said with a worried voice.


 

Seunghyun just looked around the room. “Where did he go???!!” Seunghyun said quickly. He ran out of the room and back down stairs. “Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled. “Where the hell are you!!!”


 

“Maybe he went out for a walk Seunghyun?” Bom said softly.


 

“He knows not to leave….” Seunghyun muttered.


 

Bom just looked at him. “Maybe he decided against you and left anyways…”


 

Seunghyun looked at her. “When have you ever known Daesung to rebel against… anyone!” He yelled at her.


 

“Don’t yell at me.” Bom muttered and walked away.


 

“Wait Bom… I’m sorry… I’m just really worried.” Seunghyun said softly.


 

“I am too.. but…” Bom started to talk but the house phone started to ring.


 

“Maybe that’s him.” Seunghyun quickly said and ran over to it. He picked up the phone. “Daesung?!?!?!”


 

The guy laughed. “So that was Daesung… I was right all along..” He smiled through his words.


 

“What? Who is this?” Seunghyun quickly said.


 

“Who do you think?” He laughed.


 

Seunghyun shook his head and tried to think. He stopped moving around and he looked at the ground. “What the did you do to Daesung Jiyong!” Seunghyun yelled.


 

“We had a little ‘talk’ last night at the park. He looks good in black hair.” Jiyong smiled through his words.


 

“I swear to god Jiyong… if you hurt Daesung… IF you did ANYTHING to him I swear I WILL ING KILL YOU!” Seunghyun yelled.


 

“Relax … I didn’t do anything… He ran away from me.” He laughed. “I like that new scar he has.” He said happily.


 

“You cause him to do that.” Seunghyun muttered through his teeth.


 

Bom just stood there and listened to Seunghyun get mad.


 

“I did not such thing… I’m willing to bet… that it was you who pissed him off… or made him feel like crap… to cause him to do that…” Jiyong suggested.


 

“Jiyong… don’t compare me to you… We are NOT the same… you ing got that!” Seunghyun kept yelling.


 

“No… No we are not… but we are similar…” Jiyong smiled.


 

“LIKE HELL!” Seunghyun got frustrated. “You stay away from Daesung…” Seunghyun looked around. “....Please…” He tried holding back the tears. “...Please don’t hurt him.”


 

“Chill… I don’t even know where he is at.” Jiyong sighed. “But if I did… you’d know it.” He laughed and then hung up.


 

“GOD DAMMIT!” Seunghyun as he threw the house phone down on the floor, breaking it into pieces.


 

Seunghyun fell to the floor and placed his head in his hands.

“Don’t worry baby… I’m sure Daesung is alright.” Bom said softly.


 

“He’s just a kid Bom!” Seunghyun cried. “He’s going to get hurt!” He looked up at her with tears falling down his cheeks. “I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if Jiyong hurts him.” He choked on his tears.


 

“Jiyong won’t find him.” Bom looked at him.


 

“He found him last night!” Seunghyun yelled standing up. “I… I’ve got to find him!” Seunghyun looked around and tried walking to the door. He legs were too shaky for him to walk, so he collapsed to the floor.


 

That winter.


 

I sat at the edge of the bridge and let me legs hung below. The waves were crashing at the wall. I threw pebbles at the water. The cold wind blew in my face and caused me to close my eyes at one point. I stopped throwing pebbles when I ran out.


 

I grabbed my gloves and placed them on my hands and finally stood up. I pulled down my hood and placed on my beanie again. I picked up my backpack and started to walk.


 

Some girls were jogging my way, I looked away from them as they started passing me. One of them stopped and looked at me. Then the other girls stopped and looked at me. I paid no attention to them. They just waved and giggled.


 

“Hey there cutie.” The first girl said following me.


 

I looked at her and stopped. “Hello?” I said softly and then continued to walk.


 

“What’s your name?” She then asked.


 

“Daehyun…” I said under my breath.


 

“I like that name.” She smiled.


 

“I don’t.” I muttered.


 

“Are you from here?” She asked and kept following me.


 

“No.” I sighed.


 

“Where are you from?” She asked.


 

“I’m sorry, but I am very busy.” I said to her and continued to walk  in the opposite direction. I rubbed my nose and then stuck my hands in my pocket.


 

Nothing about me really changed. I was still the same tall skinny, scrawny me… The scar was still on my neck. My hair was a grayish bluish color. I was living in a shelter and always outside. I’ve walked as far north and as far south as I could get in South Korea.

Nothing about me really has changed.


 

I was walking as I looked at the ground… Like always… I never pay attention to anything and I bumped into somebody. Without looking up I quickly bowed to the person several times.


 

“Mianhe.” I looked up. My eyes widen a little as I saw who it was.

“Hey there… I haven’t seen you in some time.” He said smiling.


 

“How are you?” The woman asked him.


I looked around and then back at them. “I’m… I’m…”
 

"Say something I'm giving up..."