Why Today?

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

As soon as he finished and pulled out, He kissed my neck and then my cheek and finally my lips. I lay there motionless, just looking up at the ceiling. Jiyong looked at me and smirked. He got off the bed and pulled up his boxers and skinny jeans.

He walked towards the door and unlocked it. He turned around to look at me.

“Don’t be too long. We’re waiting for you downstairs” He smirked and walked out of the room and closed the door.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek and then I turned my head to the side slowly. I opened my mouth to release a sound, but I couldn’t. The tears started to fall faster and in more quantity. I slowly sat up and got off of my bed.

I pulled up my boxers and winced at the pain I was in. Then I pulled up my skinny jeans. I grabbed my phone and slowly walked towards the door and opened it. Before I left I looked in the mirror. My face was stained with wet tears and my lip was busted. I grabbed a tissue and dried my tears and wiped the blood off from my lips. I fixed my hair and left the room.

As I walked down stairs, I could hear everybody laughing and talking amongst themselves.

I reached the bottom and my sister turned around in her seat and smiled at me. I looked over at Jiyong and he smirked. I quickly looked away.


“Baby brotherrrrrrrrr” My sister yelled as she got up from her seat and walked over to me.

“Neh?” I responded trying to avoid eye contact with her and everybody else.

“What were you doing up there? We’re waiting for you to come down so we can eat!” She said lightly hitting the back of my head. I bowed lightly to her.

“Mianhe” I apologized and sat down next to her and Jiyong. Underneath the table he placed his hand on my leg and I flinched. I froze. He squeezed my leg.

His way of saying… ‘Don’t you dare tell anybody what happened’ I didn’t look at him or anything. We just said grace and started to eat our food. I was slow.

I pulled out my phone halfway and started to text Seungri.

 

From, Daesung
To,

Seungri [Panda-Boy]
+0219890426

‘I was just ’

 

I looked up from my phone and over at Jiyong who was eating and laughing whenever someone said something funny, his hand still on my leg.

My mother looked over at me and frowned. “Daesung what’s the matter?” She asked.

I looked at her and shook my head. “Nothing” I sighed and then heard a ring from my phone.

 

From, Seungri
To,

Daesung
+0219920809

‘WTF?! BY WHO?’

 

I looked up at everybody who continued to eat. I ate some more of my dinner and then responded back to Seungri.

 

From, Daesung
To,

Seungri [Panda Boy]
+0219890426

‘Jiyong. He came into my room and just me!
I told him to stop and he wouldn’t! Now we’re at dinner
and he won’t take his hand off of my leg!’

 

I placed my phone down on the table and slowly continued to eat my rice. I tried to ignore the conversations between my parents and my uncle. Then my sister got into it and then Jiyong and they started to laugh. Taeyang just sat there smiling and eating. I looked at them all and ate in silence.

Then I felt his hand move up my leg when he laughed. I froze at ever inch. I looked at him as he talked with my parents and then my phone beeped.

I quickly picked it up to look at the message.

It wasn’t Seungri.

 

From, Jiyong
To,

Daesung
+0219920809

‘I know who you’ve been texting and it needs to stop.
Meet me in the hallway right now.’

 

I didn’t respond, I looked back at him and then slowly got up from the table.

“May I be excused?” I asked my mother.

She looked at me and my dad looked at her and then at me.

“What’s the matter?” My dad asked.

“Nothing, I have a headache and my arm hurts… I just want to rest.” I sighed.

“Alright fine” My mother sighed and went back to eating.

I walked away from the dinner table and into the hallway and waited for him.
Back at the table they resumed eating, but Taeyang hadn’t. He looked my way but didn’t see me. He then looked back at my sister.

“I think I’m going to go and check up on Daesung” Taeyang said standing up.

“No need. I’ll do it” Jiyong said getting up from the table and walked into the hallway.
Taeyang just watched him and sat back down.

Moments later Jiyong walked into the hallway and grabbed my arm. He pulled me into another room and threw me against the wall.

“So what did you tell Seungri?” He asked pinning me against the wall.

“Nothing” I muttered looking at him.

“That’s a lie…” He smirked. He placed a hand on my cheek and I pushed him away.

“Don’t touch me” I muttered.

“I will touch you all… I... Want…” Jiyong smiled as he traced his finger down my chest. He leaned in to kiss me but someone knocked on the door.

He quickly moved away from me and I walked over to open the door.

It was Taeyang.

“Hey are you okay?” He asked.

I looked at him and nodded slowly.
“Neh… I’m fine hyung. I just need to rest.” I sighed.

“Ah… Are you sure?” He then asked.

“I said I’m fine.” I said getting a little mad.

“Okay… If you-” Taeyang stopped talking when he noticed Jiyong was in the room.
“What is he doing in here?”

I turned my head to look at Jiyong and then looked back at Taeyang.
“To make sure I was okay” I responded.

Taeyang looked at Jiyong who gave Taeyang a nasty look back.
I looked away and then Taeyang handed me my phone and then walked away.

I closed the door and looked at Jiyong. I then looked at my phone and checked my messages.
I scrolled through them and noticed a message from Seungri that I never got a notification for. It was unread… so someone must have read it.

When I realized that… My body froze and Jiyong walked over to me.

“What’s the matter?” He asked.

I held my phone tightly and opened the door.
“Please leave…” I muttered.

Jiyong smiled and walked into the hallway.
“Alright fine. I’ll be back.” He winked and walked away.

I closed the door behind me and checked the message.

From, Seungri
To,

Daesung
+0219920809

‘WHAT THE HELL! JI YOU?!
DID YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS?!
Seunghyun and I are coming over now!’

I never responded. Instead turned off my phone and closed my eyes.
I slid down the wall.

How could I tell my parents? Taeyang probably knows what happened to me now.
This day just gets worse and worse by the minute.