School

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

The next week came and our short break was over. I was able to go back to school. I had to use crutches but that was okay. Everyone kept asking me what did I do over break. Well...

Wasn't it obvious?

I looked at them and smiled “I just had a small... little... accident. I'm fine though.” I told them and walked away, I got to class and sat down. Seunghyun was already in his seat sleeping. Class hasn't even started yet and it's 12:30 in the afternoon.

I looked over at Seunghyun and then away, I pulled out my notebook and started writing some things down. After the time class was supposed to start Seungri casually walked in.

The teacher didn't stop teaching to look at him, he continued on.

Seungri sat down behind me and poked my back. I didn't look back. He looked around and tapped the shoulder of an American girl next to him.

Yo girl... You so fineee... Can I have a piece of paper.” He asked.

Without looking... or speaking to him, she ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and gave it to him.

Seungri took the piece of paper and crumpled it up. The American girl looked at him. “What the hell.” She whispered to him.

Seungri looked at her. “Girl... I'll buy you some more.” He threw the piece of paper at the back of my head and I still didn't turn around. “Oh come on Dae” He muttered.

Then you will connect this piece with the blue cord and it should hopefully turn on” The professor said drawing on the white board. I wrote down what he wrote.

Wait... wait...” Seungri said sitting up in his seat. “What does this have to do with math?” He asked aloud.

The teacher looked at him. “Lee Seunghyun, This is not a math class.” He turned back around and continued to write on the board.

Seungri shrugged. I looked behind me for a second and then back to the board.

Heyyy psttttt Daesung!” Daesung started to whisper. He leaned forward and blew on my ear. I waved it away.

He sighed and threw his pen at the back of my head. I turned around in my chair.
“Will you stop it! Damn!” I yelled in a loud whisper.

Seungri smiled. “Finally!”

What do you want!” I yelled back in a whisper.

How are you doing?” He asked.

Fine! Leave me alone!” I turned back around.

Heyyyy man... Why are you acting so cold towards me” Seungri pouted.

I ignored him.

Seungri sighed and wrote a note and folded it like an airplane. He threw it towards me and it landed on my desk.

I looked at it and crumpled up the note without reading it.

Come onnnnnn.... read it idiot!” Seungri said irritated.

I continued to write in my notebook. A while later class was over. I gathered up my stuff and stood up. Seungri walked to my side and took my stuff from me. I just looked at him and grabbed my crutches.

I moved to the outside and towards the cafe. Seungri and Seunghyun followed me.

Yo so how's the arms and legs doing?” Seunghyun asked walking next to me.

They're fine” I muttered.

Wait! Why are you talking to him all of a sudden...? It took my poking, throwing paper and pens and my breath and whispering to get your attention... All he had to do was ask your legs and arms were...” Seungri pouted.

I ignored him and walked inside. I looked around and saw different groups hanging around. My eyes stopped when I saw Jiyong laughing with a group of people. He looked my way and we caught gazes. He smirked at me and then walked over. I tensed up and turned around.

Let's get out of here...” I muttered to Seungri and Seunghyun.

Oh now you wanna talk to me.” Seungri frowned and crossed his arms.

I need to get out of here now” I muttered again.
I turned around and looked at Jiyong, he was now standing right in front of me.

So... You changed your mind?” Jiyong smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder. I just looked at him.

We're no longer together Jiyong...” I muttered and looked away.

Seungri and Seunghyun just walked away and went to get some food.

Come on Dae bae.... You know you love me...” Jiyong smiled and pushed me against the wall and I dropped my crutches. I am so happy that no one was paying any attention.

I like someone else. I'm dating someone else.” I muttered and looked back at him.

We all know you're not really dating her Daesung... You're just doing that girl just so your family thinks you're straight.” He smirked and leaned in close to my face. He grabs my wrist and pulled me into the boys bathroom. He looked around and underneath the stalls. I tried getting away but he held onto my wrist. He pulled me into the big stall meant for handicapped people and locked it. He walked over to me and I slid down the wall.

Jiyong... Please... Don't do this to me... Not here!” I yelled.

He took off his jacket and unbuckled his pants.

Come on Dae... I have needs too... and only you can satisfy them” He smirks and leans into me. He started to kiss my neck and I tried to push him away. He held onto my arms tightly and kissed my lips. I bit him as he kissed me and he moved away. He slapped my face. “Don't do that!” He yelled.

Leave me alone please Jiyong” I said as I started to cry.

Then come back to me!” He yelled.

Alright fine!” I said as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks.

Jiyong stood up and smiled. He walked out of the stall after picking up his stuff.

I sat there for a moment before slowly getting up, Seunghyun and Seungri ran in and over to me. I limped to the door. “Daesung! Are you okay?!?!” Seunghyun asked looking at me.

You guys left me there!” I yelled. “How could you?!”

We're sorry Dae...” Seungri said softly.

Yeah sure you are...” I muttered and walked out.