Giving...

Without That xx

[Daesung POV]


 

I sat in the tub as Bom poured the warm water down my back. She took the sponge and started to wash my back. I stared at the water and saw my reflection. I saw the scar on my neck and closed my eyes half way. I held my hand up to my neck to cover the scar.


 

“Are you okay Daesung?” Bom asks as she grabs the shampoo.


 

“Neh.” I said softly.


 

“Close your eyes.” She says as she tilts my head back and massages shampoo into my house. “Keep your eyes closed, okay?”


 

“Okay.” I said keeping my eyes closed.


 

Seunghyun walked over to the bathroom with a towel and my clothes. He placed them on the counter. “I’ve brought Daesung’s clothes. When you’re done I’ll get him dressed.”


 

“I can dress myself.” I muttered.


 

“I need to be in the room Daesung.” Seunghyun sighed. “It’s the doctors orders.”


 

“I don’t need babysitting.” I muttered again.


 

“According to the doctor you do, he says you’re suicidal.” Seunghyun looked at me.


 

Bom kept my head tilted back and poured water on my head to wash off the shampoo. As she was grabbing the conditioner I took the chance to open my eyes and look at Seunghyun.


 

“I am not suicidal…” I frowned.


 

“Then why did you try killing yourself?” Seunghyun asked crossing his arms.


 

I just looked at him, as Bom massaged the conditioner into my hair I looked away.


 

“Hm Daesung?” Seunghyun kept looking at me.


 

“Close your eyes Daesung.” Bom said to me as she tilted my head back and started to rinse out my hair.


 

“I don’t want to talk about this right now Hyung.” I muttered as I kept my eyes closed.


 

Bom stood up and turned off the water and dried her hands. “Okay, he’s all yours now.” She said softly and walked out.


 

I watched Bom leave and then looked at Seunghyun who grabbed the towel off the counter. “Come on stand up.” He muttered at me.


 

I just sat there in the water, I looked at my reflection again and felt a few tears fall down my cheeks when I saw the scar on my neck. I slowly stood up from the water and slowly got out of the tub. Seunghyun threw the towel at me and turned around.


 

I looked at him and then at my self in the mirror. I slowly dried myself off and reached for the clothes on the counter.

Seunghyun turned around to face me as I was dressing.


 

“Are you going to tell me now why?” Seunghyun asked me.

As I pulled up my pants and zipped them up I looked at him. “I don’t want to talk about it ever. There is nothing wrong with me! I am not suicidal!” I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.


 

Seunghyun walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder and made me face the mirror. He pointed to my neck. “What the hell does that look like Daesung! HUH!” Seunghyun yelled.


 

I flinched at the tone of his voice. “It was nothing Hyung!!!” I yelled back.


 

“Nothing?! Nothing!?!!” Seunghyun threw up his hands. “Okay… If you say trying to kill yourself is nothing, then whatever… Go ahead… Kill yourself… No one cares… No one cares that you are ‘dead’... No one cares about your stuff… No one cares about you… Your family doesn’t like you… Youngbae doesn’t like you… I don’t like you… All you have is yourself and… Jiyong. Go to him, he’ll take you back. A day later he’ll just beat you senseless!” Seunghyun yelled at me. “SAY SOMETHING DAESUNG!!”


 

I flinched and looked at the floor. I placed my hand to my neck. I looked at Seunghyun and then slowly walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to the bedroom and sat down on the bed.


 

I placed my head in my hands and started to cry. I stood up and started pacing around the room. I picked up a lamp and threw it across the room and shattered it. I yelled at the top of my lungs.


 

LATER


 

I was laying in the bed and sleeping a little bit after my rampage. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 230 in the morning. I looked to the side and Seunghyun was sleeping next to me. I looked back at the ceiling and then sat up. I quietly got out of bed and Seunghyun rolled on his side and made a noise.


 

I looked at him and sighed with relief that he was still sleeping. I grabbed one of Seunghyun’s old backpacks from the closet and started to pack some of my clothes in it. I stood up and grabbed the picture of me, Youngbae and Bora and stuffed it into the backpack. I tried to quietly zip the backpack up. With each zip, I looked over at Seunghyun. He made his grunting noise again.


 

I finally stood up and walked to the door and opened it. I looked at Seunghyun. “I’m sorry.” I said softly before quietly closing the door. I hurried to the front door, but heard someone in the kitchen. I got surprised by it and hid behind one of the pillars in the living room.


 

I then saw Bom walk up the stairs in his silk robe, holding a glass. She coughed as she walked up the steps and into her bedroom, she closed the door.


 

I made my way to the front door and unlocked it. I opened the door and quickly left, closing it behind me. I ran down the steps and passed the car. I ran down the sidewalk and through the streetlights. I ran across the streets, dodging cars and people.


 

I finally fell to my knees when I reached the park. I breathed heavily and grabbed my hair. I looked up at the sky and then closed my eyes.


 

“Is something troubling you?” A man said behind me.


 

I quickly turned to the side and saw him. “Who are you?” I asked scared.


 

“Don’t play dumb with me… Daesung.” He smiled.


 

“I don’t know who you are, but I’m not Daesung.” I said slowly getting up.


 

“I’m not stupid. I know it was you at the funeral. Tsk… I should have backed up my car and slam it right into your side again.” The guy smiled and shook his head. “You try cutting your neck? That’s new… wait… no it’s not.” He smirked.


 

“Who the hell are you!” I yelled.


 

“Daesung you know who I am.” He took a step towards me.


 

“Don’t touch me.” I muttered and took a step back.


 

“I’m not going to hurt you… yet.” He laughed.


 

I quickly turned around and started to run. He ran after me. “Leave me alone!” I yelled.


 

He caught up with me and tackled me onto the concrete ground. He turned me over and tried taking my shirt off. I kicked him off and turned back onto my stomach and tried to crawl away.


 

He got up and stepped onto my back. He sat down on me.

“Get off of me!” I yelled.


 

“Come on Daesung… give me a little something… For old times sake…” He smiled as he leaned down and kissed the back of my neck.


 

“N...No! STOP!” I yelled. “Jiyong! GET OFF OF ME!”


 

“I knew you knew who I was.” He laughed as he turned me back around and sat on my stomach. “Now just admit that you’re Daesung and we can move on with our lives.”


 

“I hope the police get you and rip you to shreds!” I yelled.


 

Jiyong smiled. “You didn’t deny it…” He smirked.


 

I spit in his face and as he closed his eyes, I kicked him off of me again and got up. I quickly grabbed my backpack and took off running.


Say something I’m giving…”