Is It True?

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I opened my eyes a few hours later and when I looked around I saw my mom and my dad, my sister and my two friends and then Youngbae. They were all talking to each other until Bora noticed that I was awake. She nodded to me and the others looked over.

“My baby” My mom said walking over, she placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. “Are you okay?” She said trying not to cry.

“I’m fine mom” I said coughing.

My dad looked at me. “What were you doing?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I said softly.

“Why were you in the middle of the road?” He crossed his arms.

“I was just crossing the street.” I muttered.

Bora looked at me and then at my parents. “Can you two leave for a few minutes? I need to talk to Daesung” Bora asked.

My parents looked at each other and then my mom looked at Bora. “Sure, I’m hungry anyways… I’ll meet you two in the cafeteria downstairs.” They both walk out. Bora and Youngbae turned their attention back to me. Seunghyun and Seungri were on the other side of the bed.

“What” I said looking at them.

“What did I see up there Daesung?” Bora asked.

“What?” I looked at her.

“What did I see up there?!” She yelled. “What the hell were you doing with Jiyong?!”

“I was doing nothing with him!” I yelled back.

“So him laying on top of you, making out on your neck… not to mention that you were full blown and looked like you were enjoying it also!” She stood up.

“You were imagining that Bora. I have no idea what you are talking about.” I muttered and looked away from them.

“Daesung! You were having with Jiyong!” She yelled.

“HE FORCED ME TO DO IT!” I yelled back sitting up. Not caring if my injuries hurt. “OKAY! I WOKE UP AND HE WAS DOING THAT TO ME!” I continued to yell. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. “I know from experience that I don’t try to stop Jiyong from doing what he wants to do!”

Bora just stood there. She was flabbergasted.

“Every time I try to stop him from doing something…. He’ll just hurt me!!” I yelled. “I learned to just take it like a ” I was crying. I felt the tears.

“Daesung… I’m…” Bora started walking to me.

“JUST LEAVE!” I yelled as I looked at her.

“I’m sorry” She said softly.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled again.

Tears started to fall down her cheeks as she walked out of the room. Youngbae watched her and then turned to me. He looked pissed off.

“You didn’t need to yell at her like that Daesung” Youngbae muttered.

“Just shut up” I said looking away, the tears still falling.

“I want to hear it from you.” He started.

“Hear what” I looked at him.

“Are you really gay” He asked.

“No.” I muttered

“Oh really… So does that mean Seunghyun and Seungri are lying?” He asked.

I looked at the two of them. I turned my gaze back to Youngbae. “I have a girlfriend.” I muttered.

Both Seunghyun and Seungri’s jaws dropped. Youngbae looked at me. “What’s her name” He asked.

“Min…” I muttered.

“Well then… Where is she now” Youngbae crossed his arms.

“I don’t know! How the hell am I supposed to tell her when I’m in the hospital! I don’t have my phone.” I got irritated.

Youngbae just stood up and walked to the door… “we’ll come by tomorrow to see you” He walked out and I looked at Seunghyun and Seungri.

“You told him?” I muttered.

“He asked and all we did was nod” Seungri explained.

“I don’t care! You should have said ‘Oh I don’t know!’ or something like that!” I yelled.

Seungri looked at me. “Daesung… Is it true? That you have a girlfriend?” Seunghyun asked.

I looked at him. “No… I just said that so Youngbae would get off my back” I muttered.

“Well who was this girl you described to youngbae?” Seunghyun asked.

“I met her at the bar the other day” I sighed.

“Was she pretty?” Seungri asked.

I looked at him. “Can you guys please get out? I want some rest. I think I need it” I sighed and lay back on the bed. I rubbed my face and kept my eyes closed.

“Fine. We’ll see you later then okay?” Seunghyun said pushing Seungri to the door.

“Whatever” I muttered, eventually I fell asleep.

It’s what I needed.