He's my boyfriend!

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

My eyes widen. Jiyong was on top of me still kissing my neck. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. I looked past his and saw someone standing at my door way.

“Oh my god” The person said looking at us.

I quickly pushed Jiyong off of me.
“B…Bora!”

Bora turned around and ran out of my room.
I quickly got off of the bed and put on pants. I ran out of the room after Bora.

Bora ran down the stairs.
She ran into Youngbae.
“Hey babyyy!” He looked at her and his smile turned into a frown. “What’s the matter?”

“D…Daesung” She started stuttering.

“Daesung what?” Youngbae asked.

“Him… A…and Jiyong” She shook her head.

I ran down the stairs.
“Bora!” I yelled reaching the bottom. I stopped and looked at her and Youngbae. “Please don’t” I said softly.

Youngbae looked at me and then at Bora.
“What about Daesung and Jiyong?” he looked at her.

“They were-” I interrupted her.

“Bora!” I yelled. “Please!”

Bora just looked at me and then grabbed Youngbae’s hand and ran out of the house with him.

“Bora!” I yelled again. Jiyong walked down the stairs, fully clothed. I turned to face him. “YOU!”

Jiyong looked at me and smiled. “You enjoyed it though” He smirked.

I walked over to him. “YOU COULD HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR!” I yelled.

Jiyong grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. “Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!” He yelled and smacked me.

I fell to the floor and looked at him. “You’re such a monster! You’re ruining my life!” I yelled.

“No! Your stupid fantasy is ruining your life!” Jiyong yelled back and smacked me again. I pushed him away and stood up. I ran out of the house and Jiyong followed me. “get back here Daesung!” Jiyong yelled.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled as I ran down the block.

“Daesung! I swear! I will kill you!” Jiyong continued to chase me.

I ran into the street and the last thing I remember was a horn blaring, then a glass breaking.

Hours later I woke up and I was in a small white room. I had an oxygen mask on and I heard machines beeping. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I saw a figure shifting in the chair next to me and on the other side of me were two people standing up.

“Daesung?” One of them said.

“Can you hear us?” The other one asked.

The one sitting down didn’t say anything. I just moved my hand a little and opened my mouth. I made a grunting noise and turned my head, which sent pain waves throughout my body. I closed my eyes.

“Don’t move.” The first voice said.

I coughed a few times.

“Where is he!” A third voice yelled. I moved my head to look in the direction of the person sitting in the chair. Then I moved it to the open door. My vision was still blurry.

“Where is he!!!” The voice yelled again.

The person ran into the room and my vision cleared up.

Youngbae walked into the hospital room and over to Jiyong, who was sitting in the chair. Jiyong looked over at Youngbae and stood up.

“YOU PIECE OF CRAP!” Youngbae yelled. He grabbed Jiyong by his shirt and threw him against the wall.

“I’ve done nothing wrong.” Jiyong smirked.

“YOU PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL!” He yelled.

“He put himself here” Jiyong laughed.

“If you hadn’t assaulted him in his own room then may-” Jiyong interrupted him.

“Daesung is gay” He smiled. “I hope you know that”

Youngbae slammed Jiyong against the wall again.

“Wanna know something else” Jiyong continued.

My heart started beating faster and the machines were beeping crazy.

“I don’t want to hear you speak anymore!” Youngbae yelled.

“Daesung secretly loves….” Jiyong smiled as he spoke. He started to move his mouth to say a name, but my machines were beeping too crazy and I started to shake in bed.

They all turned around and ran over to me.

“Daesung?! Daesung, calm down” Seunghyun said placing his hand on me. The nurses ran in and gave me a shot and I calmed down a few minutes later.

Jiyong walked over, but Youngbae pushed him away.

“You need to get out of here!” he yelled at Jiyong.

“I don’t need to do anything. He’s my boyfriend” Jiyong muttered.

“Ugh! I don’t want to even hear that! Get out!” Youngbae said pushing Jiyong towards the door.

I had my eyes closed.

“Fine… I’ll be back later.” Jiyong muttered and walked out of the room.

Youngbae turned back towards me. He walked over and stared at me.

“Is it true” He said under his breath.

Seungri and Seunghyun looked at each other before looking at him. They nodded.

“So him being by someone named Ji it was Jiyong; when Daesung was on the ground outside the house last week that was Jiyong that hit him.” Youngbae turned to look at them.

“Neh” Seunghyun said under his breath.

“Why didn’t he tell us” he shook his head.

“He was scared” Seungri looked at him.

“About what!” Youngbae yelled.

“Ask him when he wakes up” Seungri said walking out the door.