We're Coming Baby

Without That xx

“Where is he dammit!” Youngbae yelled looking through the windshield as he drove. Seunghyun had his phone out trying to call Seungri, but he wasn’t picking up.

 

“Hey Ri… When you get this… I hope it’s now… Please call me back ASAP… Jiyong has Daesung again. Please call back” Seunghyun said into the phone leaving a message.

 

Youngbae stops at a red light and even though it was only red for 5 seconds to him it felt like 10 minutes. “Why the is it taking so long to change!” He yelled.

 

“Calm down!” Seunghyun yelled. “It just turned red. If you wanna get passed this light just turn here and make a uturn.”

 

“I’m just gonna ing run it.” Youngbae muttered as he put his foot on the gas and drove through the red light. There was a cop sitting in the parking lot watching. As soon as Youngbae drove through the cop his lights and pulled behind him.

 

“You have to stop there’s a cop behind us.” Seunghyun said turning to look back.

 

“I can’t I need to keep going.” Youngbae said as he sped down the road.

 

“Dammit Youngbae! Just stop the damn car!” He yelled.

 

Youngbae looked at him and then slowly pulled off to the side and put the car in park. The cop stopped behind us and slowly got out of his cruiser. “Turn off the car and put your hands out of the window.” The cop said loudly.

 

Youngbae turned off the car and slowly moves his hands to stick them out the window.

 

The cop walked over with his flashlight on and when he got to the door he shined the light on Youngbae’s face. “Do you know what you did back there?”

 

“I ran a red light.” Youngbae said quickly.

 

“Why are you in such a hurry.” He asked keeping the light on his face. Seunghyun glanced over and kept sending Seungri text messages.

 

“Trying to find my friend.” Youngbae muttered. “He could be dead right now unless I can find him and you guys are stopping me from doing that!” He yelled.

The cop backed up. “Have you been drinking or taking any drugs?” He asked.

 

“NO I HAVE NOT! I JUST NEED TO FIND HIM!” Youngbae yelled looking at him.

 

----------------------

 

“How does it feel Daesung!!” Jiyong yelled in my face again. He tugged at the rope tighter and pulled it so my neck would lift up and my face be brought closer to his. “Do you love it? Do you want to die!?” He laughed and pulled it even tighter.

 

I reached up to scratch his face but I didn’t have any strength to do that. I had my other hand on the rope around my neck. I was squirming around still.

 

“What’s the matter do you want me to stop?” He asked in a mocking voice. I had my eyes closed.

 

“Jiyong! I’m home, can you help me for a second” an elderly guy called out.

 

Jiyong looked over and raised his fist and punched my face and threw me back down. The rope loosened and I started coughing and gasping for air.

 

“You got lucky.” He muttered and walked out of his room.

 

I kept coughing and quickly moved the rope from around my neck and threw it from me. I struggled to stand up and stumbled to the window, still coughing. I climbed up the desk and tried opening it but it was nailed shut. I saw people walking by so I banged on the window and tried yelling, but no one paid any attention.

 

I looked behind me and got off the desk and went to the door. I locked it before I put my ear against the door and I heard Jiyong scolding his grandfather. I turned around and saw his phone on the bed. I grabbed it and hurried back to the desk and crawled underneath of it.

 

I dialed Seunghyun’s number and waited for him to answer.

 

--------------

 

“I need you to calm down.” The cop said putting his hand on the gun in his holster.

 

“I need to find him! Let me go I can save him!” Youngbae kept yelling.

 

Seunghyun looked at his phone when it started buzzing. He pressed the answer button and brought it up to his ear. “Hello?”

 

“Hyung!” I cried through the phone.

 

“Daesung?!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

Youngbae looked away from the cop and quickly looked at Seunghyun. “Hyung please help me!” I said crying and then coughed.

 

“Where are you?!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

“Jiyong’s house!” I yelled. Jiyong finished yelling at his grandpa and headed back for his room. He tried opening the door.

 

“Daesung? Did you lock the door. Oh Daesung… OPEN THE ING DOOR!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Please save me.” I said crying more.

 

“Who are you talking to in there!” Jiyong yelled as he rammed his body against the door to break it open.

 

Youngbae took the phone away from Seunghyun. “Daesung!” He yelled.

 

“Please save me Bae.” I cried “I don’t want to die.” I said hugging me knees and flinched each time Jiyong banged against the door.

 

“We’re coming baby. We’re coming. Just hide! We’ll be there!” Youngbae yelled.

 

“Please!” I yelled. Jiyong broke through the door and ran over to me.

 

“You piece of !” Jiyong yelled grabbing my arm and pulls me out from underneath the desk. I yelled and dropped the phone. It ended the call.

 

“We have to go… We.. We have to go.” Youngbae muttered as he tossed the phone back to Seunghyun. He turned the car back on.

 

“Please turn your car back off.” He said slowly pulling out his gun.

 

“I have to go. Please follow.” Youngbae muttered and rolled up his window. He stepped on the gas and sped off. The cop ran back to his cruiser calling for back up as he followed Youngbae.

 

“He said he was at Jiyong’s house.” Seunghyun said calling Bom.

 

----------


Jiyong grabbed my face and threw me around and then threw me on the ground. He sat on my stomach and started hitting me. “Who gave you the ing right to call someone huh! Who did you call! Your boyfriend?” Jiyong yelled punching me. He looked around for the rope and reached for it. I took that time to push him off of me and ran for the door.

 

Jiyong got up and grabbed the rope. He ran after me. When I reached the living room and went for the front door, Jiyong jumped and tackled me to the ground. He sat on my back and wrapped the rope around my neck again and quickly tightened it as tight as he could.

 

I tried reaching for anything, but nothing was in my reach. I started closing my eyes and my head hits the ground. He kept pulling at the rope even after I passed out.

 

“Are you dead yet!” Jiyong yelled. “Are you dead for real this time!” He yelled again as he got off my back and turned me around. I wasn’t conscious. he pulled at the rope again and kept tugging at it to make sure I wouldn’t be waking up.


Then someone busted through the front door.