Terror

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

Seunghyun drove in terror as Min was trying to talk to him. I sat in the back seat... I was frightened. I kept looking back out of the window. Hoping to see something.

Please Hyung... Please! We need to turn around!” I yelled. “I think something bad has happened!” I tried to unbuckle my seat belt, but was struggling.

Daesung! Please just stop! I'm freaked out just as you are! Seungri is fine! I assure you!!” Seunghyun kept speeding. He looked in his rear view mirror every few seconds to see if he was being followed.

I was starting to hyperventilate. “If.... If you guys never took me out, this wouldn't have happened. You should have just left me home!” I kept freaking out. Min turned around in her seat.

Dae... I need you to listen to me... Please calm down and breath. You're starting to have a panic attack. Seungri is fine, Seunghyun said so. Please just calm down” She said softly to me. I just looked at her and kept messing with my seatbelt.

Seunghyun pulled up to my house 20 minutes later. Min and him got out and walked over to my side. I unbuckled my self and quickly got out of the car. I tripped and fell on the ground. Min helped me up and brushed me off.

Please we have to go back” I said to Seunghyun.

He sighed and helped me to the house. “Daesung I need you to stop... You need to calm down... Don't tell ANYBODY what happened tonight... Okay?” He grabbed onto my shoulders.

I just stared at him with a scared expression. I slowly turned around and opened the door and quietly walked in. I closed the door behind me and slowly made my way up the stairs. I got to my room and laid down on the bed. I didn't care if I still had my clothes on, covered in dirt, tears and sweat.

I can't stop thinking about what happened tonight.

Happy birthday to me.

~Next Day~

The next day I rolled over and opened my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock. It was 11:44 I sat up. Then my eyes widen. I looked around and grabbed my phone off my desk. I checked the notifications. Nothing from Seungri... By this time he was already spamming me. I quickly ran to my closet and got dressed in new clothes. I ran down the stairs and was greeted by my family.

Happy birthday Daesung!” They all yelled. Bora, Youngbae, My mom, dad, uncle, my nieces and nephews. I looked around at them.

Thank you” I bowed to them. “Has Seunghyun or Seungri come over?” I quickly asked.

No why?” My mom asked.

I looked around and headed for the door. “I... I need to go” I quickly said.

Hold on just a moment Daesung. Today is your birthday and you're going to spend it with your family. Your friends can wait.” My dad said blocking the door.

But...” I looked around and then at Youngbae. “He's not family” I pointed to him.

Bora walked over and showed me her left hand. “He proposed to me.” She said softly. I just looked at her and shook my head.

I don't care... I need to see if Seungri is alright” I muttered and tried to get past my dad.

Seungri? What's wrong with him?” Youngbae asked. I turned and looked at him.

He's really really sick” I muttered and looked back at my dad. “Come on let me through!” I yelled.

No... You're-” My dad was cut off when someone knocked on the door. Bora looked out the window and saw 3 police cars parked in front of our house. The lights on their cars were flashing.

There are police cars outside” Bora said looking back at us.

My dad turned back around and answered the door. “Annyeong” He bowed to the police man.

The chief bowed to my dad. “Annyeong, sorry to both you and your family. I hope we weren't interrupting anything important.”

Anyio, we were just getting ready to celebrate my son's birthday” My father said to the police. “Please come in” My father moved away from the door. The police men stepped inside. One of them looked at me. They walked to the kitcehn.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

Is there something wrong officer?” My mom asked.

Last night, there were several people seen at the abandoned warehouse. People driving by said they saw fireworks and heard music coming from the grounds. About an hour later a car was seen speeding off.” The chief explained to my mom and dad.

My dad turned to me. “Do you know anything about this?” I looked at him and then back at the police man.

Did you... find anybody there?” I asked quietly.

When we arrived at the warehouse...” The police man started.

~Last night~

The police man busted through the closed doors on the warehouse. They heard coughing and coming from an area in the building. They quickly ran into the area and stopped to look around. A cat came out from one of the rooms and rubbed itself against the chief's leg. He purred and meowed.

The officer looked down at the cat and bent down. He went to pet the cat but it ran off back into the same room. The chief stood back up and him and the officers followed the cat. They walked in the room further and saw Seungri on the ground bleeding, the piece of glass still in his stomach.

There were tears falling down his cheeks. The officers ran over to Seungri and one of them spoke into their walkie-talkie.

We need an ambulance at the old abandoned warehouse stat! We have an injured person here. He is losing a lot of blood.” The officer got off the walkie-talkie and ran over to him. One of them bent down and checked Seungri's pulse.

Can you hear me?” One of the officers asked.

Seungri looked around and coughed again. Blood coming from his mouth. His hands were wrapped around the piece of glass still in his stomach. He didn't answer the officer.

Young man... Can you hear me?” The officer asked again.

Seungri coughed once more.

We need that ambulance now!” The officer yelled into his walkie-talkie.

~Present~

I just stood there staring at the chief. “We need you to come down and identify this person that was at the warehouse.” He explained looking at me.

I was frozen. “Is... Is he dead??” I stuttered.

The officer sighed. “Please... Just come with us. We will have you right back.” He said again. He looked at my parents. “Is that alright?” He asked.

They nodded. I looked at them and back at the officers. I slowly followed them.