What if I liked Jiyong too

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

The five of us stood outside facing each other.
My hand was still on my cheek which stung from Jiyong’s rage.
I looked around and finally my gaze ended with my sister’s.

“I told you I was fine Bora.” I softly muttered.

She just looked at me.
“Why were you on the ground then?” She eyed me suspiciously.

I turned my gaze over to Seunghyun and Seungri with a look of ‘Help me please’ on my face.
Seungri just crossed his arms and shook his head.

“Sorry you’re on your own” He muttered to me.

Seunghyun just looked away from me and at the ground.
‘Thanks for the help guys’ I said to myself in my mind.

I looked back at my sister and Taeyang.
“Sister… I don’t really wanna talk about this right now” I said under my breath.

She just looked at me and crossed her arms; she had a serious look on her face now.
I didn’t like that look… Whenever she gave somebody that look it meant she knew what was going on.
If she knew what was going on with me… I don’t know how I could live with myself then.

“Why can’t you talk about it now?” She asked.

“Because I just don’t want too” I responded looking at the ground, my hand still on my cheek.

“Whatever” She muttered and her heels and walked inside.

I sighed with relief and I turned my gaze to Taeyang… Why hasn’t he followed her yet?
“Neh Hyung?” I said looking at him.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

“Nothing… Nothing is wrong with me… Why is everyone assuming that there is!” I said throwing my hands up in the air.

“BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!” Seungri yelled.

I turned to look at him with the look ‘Don’t you dare’ written all over my face.
By the looks of ‘I’m telling’ written all over HIS face… I can tell he didn’t care if this would ruin our friendship if he told.

Taeyang looked at Seungri and then back at me.
I looked over at Seunghyun who was still being so quiet through this.

“So there is something wrong?” Taeyang asked.

I looked up at him.
“NO!” I yelled. “Nothing is wrong with me! Why don’t you guys believe me!” I said tears starting to fall from my eyes.

Seungri looked at me and crossed his arms.
“Tell them now… Or I will” He muttered.

I looked at him and then back at Taeyang. My gaze turned back to Seunghyun who turned his eyes to look at me for a split second and then looked away.

I felt broken inside… Is this it? Are they going to find out my secret?

“Do it Hyung” Seungri muttered in my ear.

I shivered at the tone of his voice.
“I can’t…” I said in a soft whisper to myself. I looked up at the one man that I secretly liked and opened my mouth. I felt my vocal chords starting to vibrate like they were starting to project sound…

Then a hand was on my shoulder.
“A girl” He said to Taeyang. “They were fighting over a girl that Jiyong took from Daesung” Seunghyun explained to him.

I looked at Seunghyun and then back at Taeyang. The look on his face was great. He sighed with relief.
“Thank goodness” He said rubbing his forehead.  “I thought something was seriously wrong with you” He added.

Seungri looked at both Seunghyun and I.
“What the hell? A girl hyung? Really?” He muttered and got back in the car.

“What? Is Ri jealous?” Taeyang laughed.

I looked at him and forced a fake laugh.
“I guess so” I sighed.

“Well why didn’t you tell me this before? Or even Bora?” Taeyang asked me.

“I don’t know… I just…” I stood there… Trying to come up with an answer.

“He felt embarrassed. You see Bae… He didn’t want no one to know that Jiyong stole his girlfriend…. Which I think was a good idea… Seeing what she did to you… They make a lovely couple…” He explained.

I just looked at Seunghyun.

“Ohhhh You talking about…” Taeyang looked around and then back at Seunghyun. “The incident?” He whispered.

Seunghyun nodded. “Neh… Exactly that.” He sighed.

Taeyang laughed and patted my back. I just looked at him with a confused look.
“Oh man… Don’t worry Dae! You’ll find another girl! One that is even better!” He smiled and walked back to the house.

I sighed and then looked at Seunghyun.
“Thank you hyung” I said trying to smile.

“Why are you with him?” He asked.

“What?” I said sounding confused.

“Don’t ‘what’ me Daesung… Why did you agree to be his boyfriend?” Seunghyun muttered. He had irritation in his voice…. Probably with me.

“Because… He said something that I found true and I just gave in.” I responded in a soft whisper.

“What was that?” He asked.

“That Taeyang will never love me.” I said trying not to cry.

Seunghyun just stood there. “So… You just listened to him just like that?”

“IT’S TRUE HYUNG!” I yelled. “Bora and Youngbae are in love! They will never get out of it!” I said crying. “They’ve been together for 3 years now! That relationship is bound to LAST!” I continued to yell.

Seunghyun just stood there looking at me.

“He said it so true! Youngbae will never fall out of love with Bora. He isn’t gay. He thinks of me as his little brother already. He will never love me” I said so sadly.

Seunghyun sighed. “Daesung…” He softly said.

“Don’t ‘Daesung’ me!” I picked up my voice. “It’s true and you know it!” I looked at him.

He looked away and then shook his head.
“Maybe Taeyang just isn’t the one-” He started to explain, but I interrupted him.

“SEE!” I yelled.

“That doesn’t mean you go and hook up with a boy that will treat you harm and sadness!” Seunghyun yelled.

I just stood there, Frozen. He was right.
Why was I with Jiyong anyways? I looked at the ground and said something I probably shouldn’t have.

“What if I liked Jiyong too” I said under my breath.