How Does It Feel

Without That xx

Seunghyun and Bom slowly walked up to the front door. He hesitantly lifted up his hand. He turned it into a fist and knocked on the door. A few moments later my mom opened the door. She was smiling and drying her hands on the apron she was wearing.

 

"Hey guys." She said and looked behind them. Her smile turned into a frown when she didn't see me. "where's... Where's Daesung??" She then quickly asked.

 

Bom and Seunghyun looked at each other and then at her. "Umma..." Seunghyun said softly.

 

The tears started forming in her eyes as she brought her hand up to her face. "Where's my baby!" She yelled suddenly.

 

Bom flinched at her suddenly tone change and Seunghyun closed his eyes. A few seconds later he opens them. "We were at the mall.. And we had our backs turned..."

 

"You weren't watching him?!" She yelled. My dad came out from his den after hearing the yelling. He walked over.

 

"It's not like that! We were watching him!" Seunghyun quickly said.

 

"Then where is my son!" My mom yelled.

 

"Jiyong has him!" Seunghyun yelled.

 

My dad placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's going on?" He asked. My mom shook her head and walked off crying. He watched her leave and then looked at Seunghyun and Bom. "Come inside."

 

--

 

"So tell me again what exactly happened?" The cop said holding onto his notepad with his pen.

 

"Um... We were just at the mall having some fun. When we stopped for a second." Bom said sitting on the couch next to Seunghyun. "Our backs were turned towards Daesung and when we turned back around he was gone." She said softly.

 

The cop nodded and wrote down what she was saying. "Then... We were looking for him and tried to get him when we saw Jiyong dragging him out." Seunghyun spoke up. "If I ran faster..." Said under his breath.

 

Suddenly someone came in through the door. It was Youngbae. He looked around and saw everyone in the living room. "What happened?!"

 

Everyone looked over. Seunghyun then looked at the ground. "Jiyong has Daesung." Bom said softly.

 

Youngbae just stood there. "What do you mean he has him!" He looked at the cop "I thought you guys were supposed to get him!" He yelled.

 

"Sir I need you to calm down." The cop said walking over. "We are doing what we can to find him."

 

"No you're not! If you were he would be in jail! For Christ sake! How hard is it to get him! Daesung could be dead in an alley way right now!" Youngbae yelled "Jiyong has tried killing him once! What's going to stop him for a second time!"

 

"Actually... He's tried killing him 2 times." Seunghyun said softly.

 

Youngbae looked over "what?"

 

Seunghyun keeps looking at the floor "before Daesung came back Jiyong had him at his house. He was about to get out with the help of Jiyong's sister... But Jiyong..." Seunghyun sighed "but Jiyong managed to stab him in the stomach before they got away."

 

"You're just now telling me this??" Youngbae said walking over. The cop grabbed Youngbae's arm but he snatched it away.

 

"It wasn't important." Seunghyun muttered.

 

Youngbae looked baffled "not important?! Are you ing kidding me! Not important!" Youngbae shook his head. "That... Why am I here... Should be out there looking for him... Not sitting here..." Youngbae turned around and walked towards the door and left.

 

Seunghyun turned his head and looked towards the door. Bom looked at him and hits his arm. "Go with him." She said. Seunghyun looked at her and stood up, he walked out the door.

 

The cop turned to Bom and my parents. "We're going to do what we can to find your son." My mom nods. She was standing next to my dad as he had an arm wrapped around her.

 

--

 

Seunghyun sat in the passengers seat as Youngbae drove "look I didn't mean it as that it wasn't important. Because it was." Seunghyun sighed.

 

"Forget it.." Youngbae muttered. "Let's just get him back first."

 

Seunghyun looked at him and then out the window "you really like him?"

 

Youngbae was silent for a few minutes "yeah." He said under his breath. "I do."

 

"Then why didn't you tell him? Everything he has done was for you." Seunghyun said looking at him. "Maybe if you said that you did you could have protected him more from Jiyong."

 

"Then what would have I told Bora? I'm sorry I'm leaving you for your brother?" Youngbae came back. "You have to think about everyone in this situation."

 

"What about Daesung though!" Seunghyun yelled. "Bora would have understood!"

 

"No... She would have not." Youngbae muttered.

 

--

 

"Yes Daesung I'm going to have a lot more fun with you this time." Jiyong smiled as he walked into his room and pushed me into the floor.

 

I winced and pushed myself up a little and tried crawling away. I heard footsteps behind me and then a foot on my back. Stepping down making my body hit the floor. "Please... Just stop." I said quietly.

 

"Awee what's the matter boo boo..." He smiled "does it hurt?" He laughed and moved his foot from my back. He bent down and traced his finger along my back to the edge of the shirt. "I want this off." He muttered and flipped me over.

 

I had this scared expression on my face and he just laughed at it. "Jiyong please."

 

"You look so scared" he smiled and moved to sit on my stomach. "It's cute." He whispered and leaned down to kiss my lips. I shook my head to make him stop. He pats my cheek. "Stop moving idiot." He muttered and started kissing me again. He held onto my chin forcefully to stop me from moving. He moved the kissing to my neck and grabbed onto my hair to pull my head back, giving him more access to my neck.

 

I moved my hand to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "Ji..Jiyong please stop." I said biting my lips. He continued to kiss my neck. "I said stop!" I yelled and slapped him. He moved back and then looked at me.

 

"Don't you ever!" He slapped me back "ever hit me!" He yelled. He got off of me and I just laid there breathing heavily. He walked to his dresser and grabbed the rope that was laying there.

 

I slowly sat up and started scooting back. I quickly got up and ran towards his window. Jiyong ran after me and grabbed my arm. He pulled me back and threw me on the floor again. I hit the floor hard and tried getting up but he bent down behind me and wrapped the wrap around my neck and tightened it.

 

I started kicking around and reached behind me. I touched his face and then reached at the rope around my neck. I tried pulling it away but he tightened it even more. My vision started getting blurry. I reached around me and felt for one of his shoes. He moved it away from me and pulls the rope back more.


"How does it feel! Being close to death again!" He yelled. "Feels good right!"