I Can't Do This Anymore

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I continued to sit down against the bathroom door. Still crying. I’m still feeling hurt. Still feeling hopeless. I still need more answers and I can’t feel safe to come back unless he is gone. He did this to us… He did this to me. I’m so hurt and I can’t breathe at times. I wonder what is going to happen.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door. “Daesung?” Seunghyun said through the closed door.

“I can’t do this anymore…” I said through my tears.

“Then tell them before it gets worse bro…” He said softly.

“I can’t… Just not yet” I responded.

"Why not? Look at what it's doing to you!" Seunghyun said in a loud whsiper.

"He needs to go before anything happens." I said still crying.

"Daesung..." Seunghyun stopped himself when he saw some people walk by him. When they passed by he turned back to the door. "Fine.. Let's just go home then okay?"

"I wanna go back to the house first." I said softly.

"You know we can't.." Seunghyun responded.

"I wanna get something... Please." I said quickly back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Just take me there." I said opening the door quietly.

"Okay." Seunghyun sighed as he turned around. I covered myface as I passed by some people. We walked back over to my parents who were thanking people for coming.

They closed the casket after I left to run to the bathroom.

Seunghyun bowed to my parents. My mom kept crying. My dad shook his hand. Bom was outside waiting for us. I was looking at the ground most of the time but when I looked up, I caught eyes with my mom.

She placed both of her hands on my cheeks again and kissed my forehead. "Please take good care of yourself." She whispered to me. I just looked at her and nodded.

"Neh." I siad softly. I looked at my dad and shook his hand. Then I looked my sister in the eyes. She just stood still. I quickly looked away and then nodded to Youngbae. I walked out of the church and down the steps. "Let's go quickly." I said in a hurry.

Seunghyun watched me leave and then looked back at my parents.

"We have to wait for Seunghyun, Daesung." Bom said walking over to the car.

Seunghyun sighed. "I'm stopping by the house for a few minutes, I need to pick something up from Daesung's room... If you don't mind." He said softly.

My mom smiled and nodded. "That's just fine. Will you guys be staying for dinner too? All of Daesung's closest friend swill be there" She asked me.

Seunghyun looked at her and then looked next to my dad, Bora wasn't standing there anymore.

I continued to walk towards the car with Bom.
"Hey wait." Someone siad behind us. Bom and I both stopped and turned around. Bora stood there looking at me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked me.

"I..." I looked at you and then at Bom.

Bom shook her head. "We're in a hurry... Daehyun needs to catch his plane."

"Oh? Where are you going?" She asked.

"London" Bom said. "America" I said. We both said at the same time.

She looked at us confused.

"I'm sorry..." I shook my head. "I'm going to London for fashion week. My uncle is one of the designers." I said looking at her. "My mind is on the edge right now. I'm just at a los of words. I'm sorry for your loss Bora." I said softly looking at her. 

Bora just looked at me and then went to say something but Seunghyun came down the steps. "Alright guys... Let's go to the house." He said not noticing Bora standing there. "It better be important what you're getting Daesung." He said walking up to us.

My eyes widen and I motioned him to turn around. He turned around and saw bora.

"Oh ..." He muttered. "Hey bora!" He smiled.

"Daesung?" She looked at him and then at me. "Daesung?" She said softly.

"Did I say Daesung? I'm sorry... I'm just so caught up in losing my bestfriend... Joongki.." Seunghyun started.

"Daehyun..." Bom muttered.

"Daehyun here looks just like Daesung and when we had class together I would alway get them confused. The only way I could tell them apart was their hair color."  Seunghyun laughed.

I looked at Seunghyun and then Bora. "It's true. He would always call me Daesung and Daesung would just sigh. I on the other hand was happy because I got to be called someone really cool" I laughed a little.

"I... don't... I'm so confused." Bora said looking at us.

"I'm verry sorry Bora... but we can't talk anymore... Daehyun is going to miss his flight." Bom said, gently pushing me to the car. I quickly got in and buckled up, so did Bom. Seunghyun stood outside still and kept looking at Bora.

"Is there something you guys aren't telling me?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Seunghyun asked.

"Who exactly is that guy?" She asked him.

"I...." Seunghyun was looking around for an answer, and Bom started honking the horn.

"Let's go!" She yelled.

He waved her off. "I gotta go... Sorry." He turned around and quickly got into the car. Bora watched us drive off as Youngbae came walking down the steps.

"They're taking the casket to the grave site. Your dad wanted me to come and get you." He whispered looking at her. "You okay?" He then asked.

She just stared into space for a few moments before shaking her head and looking at him. "No... I'm not okay... I lost a brother..." She turned around and walked back into the Church.

We drove all the way back to my house and I got out. There was some relatives here. My aunt was in the kitchen cooking food. My cousins were running around the living room. My uncle, the doctor, was watching TV. I walked up the steps with Bom and Seunghyun and went to my room. When we walked in the room... Seungri and the others were there. They looked up at us.

"I thought you guys weren't coming to the dinner?" Seungri asked looking at Seunghyun.

"We just stopped by so I can pick up something of Daesung's." He said softly. He turned his head to the side, signaling for me to tell him what.

"The two shoe boxes under the bed" I whispered.

Bom looked at me and then at the others. She waved to Chaerin and Minzy. Dara was at home. "How are you guys doing?" She asked.

Chaerin sighed. "I guess I could be better." She said softly.

"Same with me." Minzy replied.

"Where's Min?" Bom asked.

"She went to take Dara home." Seungri answered.

"Excuse me." Seunghyun said walking past us and to the edge of the bed. He bent down and reached under the bed for the two boxes.

"What exactly are you looking for Hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Those Shoe boxes." Seunghyun said as he grabbed one and then reached for the other one. as he started pulling out the second shoe box, he saw a picture on the floor underneath the bed. He grabbed it and pulled it out with the shoebox. "These things." He laughed.

"Oh? The boxes he filled up with pictures?" Seungri said standing up from the bed and walking over.

"Yeah... those." He said as he turned to look at me.

I looked at him and then away. I heard footsteps come up the steps and stop behind us.

"Well... What's going on in here?" The person behind us said. They all turned to look at him. I didn't... I knew who it was.