Back Home

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I left the hospital a few days later, Min was there with me when I got released because we had to keep up this act. I haven't seen Jiyong since I got admitted into the hospital. Youngbae brought me my phone while I was in the hospital, Jiyong had texted me. I would respond with a few words but that was it.

Min helped me up stairs and to my room.

Bora and Youngbae followed us into the house and drifted off to the living room. I turned to look at Bora for a split second, she looked horrible. I ignored it and conitnued to my room. When we got there Min helped me to my bed and I sat down on it.

I leaned back against the headboard and closed my eyes.

So, when are you going to tell them that we're not really dating?” Min asked looking at the stuff on my desk.

I opened my eyes a little. “I don't know” I sighed. “I don't want them to know I'm gay. They reacted bad to that at the hospital. So I had to come up with an excuse.” I turned my head to look at her.

She turned to face me and then walked over and sat down on my bed. She turned her head to look me in the eyes.

I looked away from her and she laughed a little.

Why are you so shy Daesung?” She asked smiling.

I'm just scared” I whispered back.

Of what?” She shook her head a little.

I don't want them to hate me” I tried to hold the tears back. “That's a recurring nightmare that I have.”

She laughed.

what's so funny?” I frowned.

You're so adorable Daesung” Mina smiled.

I frowned at her. “So mean” I laughed. She looked away and then back at me. She leaned towards me and then kissed my lips.

I blinked and looked around. What was she doing?

My door opened a few moments later and someone walked in.

What the hell...” Min and I pulled apart and we looked towards the door.

Jiyong was standing in the doorway.

What the hell are you doing Daesung...” Jiyong crossed his arms.

Min looked at him and then at me.

Jiyong go away... please.” I muttered looking away.

Who is she!” He yelled.

I looked at Min and then at Jiyong. “My girlfriend.”

Jiyong just looked at me dumbfounded. “Are you kidding me? Daesung... You're dating ME... not HER!” He yelled walking into my room.

We're done Jiyong.” I looked away.

No we're not.” Jiyong yelled walking over. He looked at the Min. “Leave... right now.”

Excuse me?” Min said looking at him.

I said LEAVE!” Jiyong yelled in my face.

I'm sorry... I am not going to leave. I can't help it if he dumps you and dates me.” Min looked at me.

I watched them both and shook my head.

Jiyong... Just leave me alone. I don't like you. You annoy the hell out of me! JUST LEAVE!” I yelled at him. I heard footsteps in the hallway.

Okay... I'm just going to go find Youngbae and tell him your little secret.” Jiyong smirked and turned around to only be face to face with Youngbae. “Oh hey Youngbae.”

He just looked at Jiyong with a emotionless face. “Jiyong... Leave... I don't want to look at you right now.”

Jiyong smiled. “My pleasure” He walked out of my room and Youngbae looked at Min and me.

He just turned around and walked out of the room. I looked at Min and she looked at me.