Misunderstandings~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Lol. Oh my goodness. I had sooooo much fun writing this chapter. I hope you guys have just as much fun reading it as well! ^^ Kekeke~

Siwon’s POV~

“I WANT TO LEAVE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!”

“Yah, Siwon! C’mon! Come drinking with us, eh? We have Alex to drive us back home tonight,” Kyuhyun said, clapping me on the shoulder.

Aish.

“UKI IS BACK IN SEOUL, DAMN IT!” I yelled.

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“SHE’S WHAT?!” they all yelled.

Then everyone started yelling over each other, complaining about her not telling us that she was coming. I laughed quietly to myself. They’ve known Uki for how many years now? Are they seriously that surprised that she didn’t warn us ahead of time that she was coming? She never does! Not once, on alllll the visits that she’s paid us, has she ever warned us ahead of time that she was coming. Why would she wanna start now?!

“WAIT A MINUTE!” Everyone quieted down and turned to Donghae. He cleared his throat and says, “Please don’t tell me that she’s staying at the dorms all by herself.”

“Oh, no, it gets better. She’s with the Big Bang boys,” I replied.

WHAT?!” everyone exclaimed again, once again yelling and screaming over one another.

“Why would she choose them over us?! Yah! She loves Big Bang more than us!” Eunhyuk cried.

“Yah, Hyukie! You should be happy that she hasn’t found you yet. She’s going to kill you for exiting out on her on Skype,” Alex said with a laugh.

Eunhyuk thought about this for a second and nodded. “I think Uki should stay with the Big Bang boys.”

Donghae and Sungmin reached over and both hit him upside the head for suggesting sucha ridiculous idea. Alex laughed at all of us being mope-y and whatnot.

“You guys are so ridiculous,” she said. “I’m sure that Uki’s only staying with them tonight since no one was at our dorms. And I trust those guys! I highly doubt they’d try anything on her. Now, the SHINee boys on the otherhand…”

I laughed at her statement and leaned forward, telling the limo driver to head over to the YG dorms instead of ours.

“Who told you that she was in Seoul?” Heechul asked me after everyone calmed down in all their shouts and complaints.

“Seungri texted me and told me that she just arrived tonight and headed over to their dorms when she saw that none of us were home,” I responded.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Does that kid have a death wish or something? Why in the world would he tell her insanely overprotective brothers that she’s staying with them?”

“He’s a maknae,” Leeteuk replied, leaning back in his seat and stretching his legs out in the space in front of him. “They don’t normally think before they act.”

“I find that offensive!” both Henry and Kyuhyun exclaimed in unison.

I laughed at the two of them. I liked that Henry and Zhou Mi came out to support us every night despite the fact that they usually never performed. Oh man. I just realized Super Junior M’s comeback is about to happen as well. It’s gonna feel so weird without Hangeng. I grew sad at the realization that Hangeng was officially gone, not a part of Super Junior anymore. He finally won his lawsuit and he was done.

“Hey, Siwon, we’re here,” someone called.

I looked up to see that the majority of everyone had filed out already, waiting on the sidewalk for me to join them. I climbed outta the limo, ducking my head a bit so I wouldn’t hit the roof, and straightened once I was free. I looked up at the building. It was a nice building. I wouldn’t mind staying here. We all headed in and I said, “They’re on the eighth floor.”

“Ugh. Why are the elevators so freaking tiny?!” Eunhyuk complained.

“Because they probably don’t have to house groups as big as us or SNSD,” Leeteuk replied logically.

I rolled my eyes when Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out childishly and I went in with the first group heading up since we had to split it into two groups due to the fact that the elevator was too small to fit all thirteen of us. It was a short ride up and once we got out, we decided to wait for the rest of them before heading inside. I looked at my surroundings.

“Why do all the buildings only have one room on each floor?” I asked no one in particular.

“Why would you wanna complain about something like that for?” Sungmin asked me. “No neighbors to annoy!”

I laughed at him and knocked on the door politely. Did you think I was gonna tear down their door simply because they had Uki inside? Well, I’m not that overprotective(x The door opened a second later to reveal GD smiling at us.

“Hey, hyungs!” he greeted cheerfully, stepping aside so we could all file in.

“Hey, GD,” I responded, looking around the dorm. Wow. It was nice! It was almost bigger than our dorms, yet there were only five guys who lived here?! Insanity I tell you, insanity. “Where’s Uki?”

GD shut the door and walked up a little so he was standing beside me now, blinking. “Um, I’m not sure actually. After we ate, she kinda disappeared. She might be sleeping? Or she might be with Seungri. I think he said something about showing her the new choreography he came up with.”

“Where’s his room?” Donghae asked immediately.

GD laughed and said, “Relax, hyung. Seungri’s an innocent kid, and trust me when I say that if he were to try any funny business with Uki, you’d have my boys on his case before you could even get to him.”

I smiled at his words. It was good to know that Uki had people looking out for her anywhere she went.

“C’mon, this way,” GD said, leading us down the hallway. We stopped for a second when we heard people speaking.

“Hey, Uki, wanna meet my snake?” I heard Seungri’s muffled voice ask.

My eyes widened. Did I just hear him right?! Did he really just ask her that?! WTEFF WAS GOING ON?! I looked back at the other boys to see if I was the only one flipping out here, but nope! Everyone had a horrified look on their face. Well, except for GD, who, oddly enough, had an amused expression on his face. I shook my head slightly, trying to clear away the excess thoughts and assess the situation at hand here. When did Seungri turn into such a ert?! YAH! I AM GOING TO FREAKING STRANGLE THAT KID WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!

“Sure!” I heard Uki respond cheerfully.

WHAT?!

I heard Seungri laugh and say, “You sure you won’t be scared? He’s a bit big. I mean, he kinda grew since I first got him.”

THAT FREAKING ERT! I AM GOING TO MURDER HIS DISGUSTING FOR SAYING SUCH GROSS THINGS TO MY BABY SISTER!

Why hadn’t I burst in yet?! WHAT WAS STOPPING ME FROM STORMING IN THERE AND KILLING HIM?! WHAT WAS STOPPING ANY OF US FROM STORMING IN THERE AND KILLING HIM?!

“Careful. He likes to move a lot,” I heard Seungri say with a laugh.

GROSS!

 “Why are you guys so freaked out for? You act as if he just asked her to do something erted,” GD said, giving all of us a weirded out look. I gave him a look and after thinking about it for a second, he started LAUGHING. WHY WAS HE LAUGHING?! THIS WAS NOT A JOKING MATTER! “Yah! You guys have got it all wrong! He’s actually gotta real—

 Donghae didn’t allow him to finish. He was the first one to wake up from the mystified trance we’d all fallen under and he stepped forward, nearly ripping the door off its hinges. We all looked inside and our mouths nearly dropped to the floor as GD finished with, “—snake in there.”

“Donghae!” Uki exclaimed happily, shoving the ridiculously huge snake she had around her shoulders into Seungri’s arms. She ran forward and threw herself at Donghae, who had to blink for a few seconds before hugging her tightly around the waist and lifting her off the ground.

Well I’ll be damned.

The kid was talking about a real snake.

Not… -///-

She broke away from Donghae with a huge smile on her face and threw her arm around my neck next. I smiled, still a bit stupefied by what I thought was going on, and hugged her back.

“I’ve missed you guys so much!” she cried, going around and hugging everyone else.

GD was laughing so hard, I literally thought he was about to bust a rib. “Oh my goodness, Uki, you won’t believe what they thought Seungri was talking about earlier!”

Uki gave us a suspicious look. “What? He was just asking me if I wanted to meet his…Aw, guys! That’s so gross, you freaking disgusting erts!”

Now everyone started laughing at the pouty glare she was giving all of us. Seungri gave us all a horrified expression, his face flaming with color. “I would never do sucha thing, hyungs!”

I laughed and clapped him on the shoulder, giving him a look. “Yeah, you better not. I think I just might have to kill you.”

“Ugh, you guys are so gross,” Uki said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as the guys were still laughing at her. “I can’t believe you would think I’d do sucha thing! Jeez. Not even two minutes with you guys again and I’m already getting a headache.”

Donghae laughed and put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him while giving her that puppy dog look of his. “Mianhe, Uki. But you know we’re only thinking of you.”

She smiled despite herself and said, “I can take care of myself, thank you.”

“Speaking of taking care of yourself, how’s your arm doing? Any better?” I asked her.

I noticed a glance exchange between her, GD, and Seungri, who both just looked away. She smiled slightly and said, “Same old, same old. Nothin’s really changed.”

“Are you…Okay with that?” Kyuhyun asked, causing Alex to hit his arm.

“Why would you ask something stupid like that?! Jeez. Are all maknaes in the world this stupid?” she asked, rolling her eyes.

“I’m older than you are!” he exclaimed indignantly.

“Doesn’t prove a thing,” she and Uki said in unison, causing them to share a quick glance and bust out laughing amongst themselves. Alex went up and tore Uki away from Donghae, hugging her tightly. “I’ve missed you so much, Uki! You can save me from these horrible boys now!”

Uki laughed and gave Alex a pat on the back. “Oh yes, because there’s just so much I can do with only half my body responding to my commands.” Alex pulled away, giving Uki a look. Uki looked around the room, giving each one of us a meaningful glance. “Sorry, guys, but with my body still being a and not wanting to listen to me, I can barely take care of myself, let alone take care of all of you. I’ll do my best and try to help out like I used to, but I highly doubt it’ll be the same.”

“Uki, we don’t expect you to even try to help out!” Leeteuk exclaimed instantly, a shocked expression on his face. “What made you think of sucha ridiculous idea like that?!”

She laughed and said, “Well, I wouldn’t feel right just staying with you guys without doing anything. But I’ll try to help out as much as I can!”

“Oh you little sneak, you,” GD said with a knowing look and a wink directed toward Uki.

She rolled her eyes, smiling while she said, “Oppa, I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Sure, Uki, sure,” Seungri said with a laugh.

“Okay, what’s going on? There’s obviously something going on that we don’t know about,” I said, giving the three of them a look.

Uki looked at GD, who looked Seungri, who looked back to Uki. They just shrugged their shoulders, a smirk-y smile on all their faces.

“I dunno what’s going on. I’m just as clueless as the rest of you are,” Uki said with a laugh.

I sighed. “You’re so ridiculous. Not even five minutes back and you’re already falling into old habits.”

“Oh! Speaking of old habits.” She walked calmly over to Eunhyuk and punched him hard in the shoulder, causing him to fly back into the arms of Sungmin and Kyuhyun. “DON’T YOU EVER DISCONNECT ON ME AGAIN, ARASSO?!”

Everyone started laughing as he flew forward and hugged Uki, trapping her arm by her side so she couldn’t hit him again. “Oppa’s so sorry, Uki! Can you forgive me?!”

“Yah! Get off!” she yelled, trying to push him off of her, only causing him to hold on tighter.

“Not until you forgive me!” he said with, faking regretful sobs.

“Lee Hyukjae, why are you so ridiculous?! Is this how you’re gonna fight anybody whenever they get angry at you?!” she responded.

“Of course! I’m not a fighter, I’m a lover!”

She rolled her eyes and said, “Aish, this guy!”

After she finally managed to push Eunhyuk off of her, I looked at her and a thought popped up in my head as she was fixing her sling. “Hey, Uki, you’re coming back to the dorms…Right?”

She gave me a sly smirk and said, “Mianhe, oppa, but I’ve already unpacked here. So I guess I’ll be staying with my other boys for the time being…”

“UKI!” we all yelled at her, causing her to bust out laughing.

“Aish, relax, relax. I think I’ll just stay here for the night since I’m already unpacked and I’m pretty much dead beat tired. You guys can come pick me back up tomorrow morning, though.”

Although I was still a little hesitant in leaving her in the very capable hands of Big Bang, I figured that there was no use in fighting with her, so I nodded my permission, ignoring everyone else’s protests.

“Who am I gonna be torturing tonight?! Aish. Alex, I suppose you’ll just have to put up with me for one more day,” Heechul said, giving Alex that look of his.

Her eyes widened and she turned to Uki. “Uki, please come back! He’s been torturing me for the past three months!”

Uki laughed and said, “Mianhe, Alex. But I think I need just one more day without Super Junior. I’m not quite ready to go insane yet.”

Alex pouted. Heechul simply came up and threw his arm around her shoulders and smiled at her. “Oh, don’t pout, Alex. Soon enough, it’ll be Uki that’s gonna go insane from me.”

Uki rolled her eyes, smiling slightly and came right up to him, looking up into his face. “You think I need the other half my body to beat you? I don’t think so. I can take you down with half my body paralyzed.”

He smirked and leaned in. “I have a feeling that won’t be the case for too long.”

“And what are you implying by that, Mister?”

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “You are Uki Seohae Choi after all. I just have this feeling—this really strong feeling—that you’ll be waking up that other half of your body soon enough.”

Uki just smiled at this, exchanging glances with Seungri and GD once more. What was going on?!

“Heechul oppa, I like the way you think. Have I ever told you that before?” she asked, that ridiculous half smile half smirk on her cunning face.

 

Bahaha. Oh my goodness, I love Big Bang. Lol. I think I'm falling more and more in love with them the more this story goes on(x

Obviously, Big Bang's gonna be playing a much bigger role in this story than the last one, so expect a little thing with Seungri maybe? ;D

Hahaha. That snake part had me laughing the entire time I was writing it 'cause I could seriously imagine just how badly they would all freak out if they heard something like that. Lol! Aish. I love all my boys, Super Junior and Big Bang alike<3<3

Oh yeah, and I really like snakes. Lol. Not the ridiculously huge kinds like in that pic, but I like them nonetheless(x Don't you think Seungri's insane for keeping something like that?! LMAOO~ Aish. I'm making this kid seem like a weirdo in this story, but I love him regardless<3