Talks with Alex Leads to the Conclusion of Idiot Maknae~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Random happy chapter. ^^

Uki’s POV~

I was eating my strawberry ice cream in peace, feeling pretty damn good about myself as the guys were chatting happily around me, when I was suddenly dragged outta my chair and pulled somewhere, leaving me pouting and reaching sadly toward my abandoned bowl of ice cream that I could see Kyuhyun—evil freaking maknae. -__- —already stealing. I turned my head, taking my spoon outta my mouth, to see whose head I was about to bask when I suddenly realized that it was only Alex. Aww, Baby Al’s gotta problem. Let’s see if I can fix this, eh? ^^ Why am I all of a sudden feeling all happy? Hmm…Might have something to do with the fact that I could finally give that She-Devil what she freaking deserved. Ahh, life is so good right now. ^-^

“Alex, not that I don’t mind talking to you and all, but your boyfriend just totally stole my ice cream and if you’ll excuse me, I needa go and kill him for it,” I said the moment she pushed me into her room and shut the door.

“Yah! He is not my boyfriend!” she immediately exclaimed defensively, her cheeks going pink all at once.

D’aww, she was so cute. ^^

“Yeah, yet,” I muttered under my breath.

“What was that?”

“Oh nothing~” I responded, smiling innocently at her. “Now, what’s this all about?”

She sighed and plopped down on the edge of her bed, leaving me to take a seat on an armchair that I didn’t remember being there before. Alex’s room was magical. O.o

“Okay, somethin’s obviously up. Spill. Now,” I demanded.

She chewed her lower lip slowly before she said, “What’s the status of you and my brother?”

I chuckled quietly. “I knew you’d be the first one to ask me this. Ahh, let’s see. Do I forgive him? Probably. Will I let him know about it yet? Probably not.”

“Yah! Why not?!” she exclaimed.

“He put me through Hell twice now. The least I can do is make him suffer for a bit longer,” I replied simply with an evil smirk.

“Aish. You and Kyuhyun have been hanging out too much. You’re becoming even more evil than he is.”

“Oh honey, I’m the definition of evil. Kyuhyun’s the one who is tryna be like me.

“Yeah, ‘cause that makes so much sense seeing as how he’s so much older than you.”

I giggled at her response, shifting positions so I had my head resting on one arm while my legs were freely hanging off the other arm. I turned to look at her and was greeted by a quizzical expression.

“Why are you so happy all of a sudden?” she asked.

I simply shrugged my shoulders, folding my hands neatly over my tummy. “I dunno. Life is just really good right now. But that, my dear Alex, is beside the point. The point of main concern right now is what’s wrong with you? I feel as though we haven’t talked in awhile, what with all the crazy that’s been goin’ down lately. So tell me. How are you feeling?”

“Aish, Uki!” she groaned, throwing herself so she was lying flat on her back with her hands rubbing her eyes as if she were trying to be rid of a headache. I turned my head so I was now staring at the ceiling and waited patiently for her to continue speaking. After a few seconds of silence, she sighed and removed her hands, crossing them neatly behind her head as a makeshift pillow. “Let’s tackle one thing at a time, arasso?”

“Arasso~” I responded cheerfully.

“You and my brother. What’s the full story?”

“Aish. It’s kind of a long story and I think you’ll have to ask him about that one since my mind is pretty dang biased as of right now.”

“Okay, let’s try a different question. Are you guys…Done?”

She said that last part so quietly, I had to turn my head to face her. “Bwoh?”

“Are you guys done?” she said a little more loudly and I could see her expression twisting into one of uncertainty and nervousness, obviously scared of an answer I didn’t quite have for her.

I sighed heavily and replied with a somber, “I don’t know.”

She immediately shot up, giving me a wide-eyed look. “What did you just say?!”

I smiled sadly and repeated, “I said I don’t know.”

“Then that means—You’re meaning to tell me—Are you saying—What did you just say?!”

I laughed at her sputtering and said, “Dude, chill out. What I mean is…Well, exactly what I said. I. Don’t. Know.”

“Whatta you mean you don’t know?! Are you saying that there’s still hope for you guys?! Are you saying that Uhae is still alive?!”

I chuckled at this, giving her a sidelong glance. “Uhae? When in the world did we getta couple name?”

“Uh, ever since you guys announced you were officially together, duh. Shisus, where have you been for the past forever?”

“England, remember?” I asked with a laugh.

“Oh riiiiight…Any who, back to important matters here. ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU TWO ARE STILL TOGETHER?!”

“Yah! Keep your voice down!” I shouted, grabbing a pillow and throwing it straight at her face.

She dodged the pillow and smiled, shifting her position so she was now laying flat on her tummy with her chin propped up on her fists, giving me a childish grin. “C’mon, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!”

“Aish. I said I don’t know, okay? At this point, our relationship is kinda up in the air. I mean, I’m not gonna lie and say I hate the guy ‘cause we all know that that’s not true. But on the other hand, he lied to me. Even if he did it to protect me, I’ve been lied to too many times to simply accept it from my boyfriend of all people, so I’m not too sure if I can stay with someone like that. I dunno.”

“I think you should take him back,” she said quietly.

I turned to look at her, blinking for a moment and sighed. “…I think I should, too.”

“SO YOU’RE TAKING HIM BACK?!”

I shrugged my shoulders again. “Like I said, I don’t know. Maybe. Probably. Most likely. Yeah, probably. But not anytime soon. You don’t understand just how long I’ve known your brother. We’ve had our many ups and downs in our past, both friendship and relationship. I think at this point, we just need a little time away from each other. He can use that time to grow up a little I suppose, and he’s not the only one who needs to do some growing up either. Aish. When did my life become a freaking Korean drama?”

“Since the day you met Super Junior, darling,” was Alex’s simple response. I gave her a look and after a few seconds of staring at each other, we both busted out laughing. After a bit, she calmed down enough to say, “So there is still hope for the two of you.”

I smiled, turning my gaze back to the ceiling and absently playing with my necklace. “I love your brother so much. I don’t think I could ever completely give up hope on him.”

“You waited three years for him last time around. Are you willing to wait that long again?”

I sighed heavily and shrugged my shoulders in response. “Probably not. I’m not willing to waste my life waiting on an indecisive brat and as of right now, it seems to me that Donghae’s the most indecisive of all brats in the world.”

Alex laughed and nodded. “Yeah, Donghae can be a bit of a brat at times.”

“Mhm~” was my only response.

I mimicked Alex’s earlier moves and neatly crossed my arms behind my head as a pillow and closed my eyes. After a few minutes of silence, I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep, my responses to Alex’s interview-like questions slowly floating around in my mind. I wasn’t quite sure when I had decided that I was taking Donghae back, but apparently my conscience had a different plan in store for me. I smiled contentedly, feeling suddenly happier at just the thought of him. Aish, stupid idiot, get outta my head. You’re not supposed to be there, not after all you’ve done. I need to stay mad at you for just a little while longer.

-Oh just shut up already and enjoy it-

Don’t tell me what to do.

-I’m you, so technically, you’re telling yourself to enjoy thinking of the stupid idiot-

Hmm…Well, okay. ^-^

Aish. Forgave him already? Well, he did kinda have a valid reason for everything that he was doing—except for the whole keeping Jessica a secret thing, which I’m still a little fishy about—so maybe it was okay to forgive him?

-Aish. NO. Stay strong, Uki. That jerk hurt you twice now, both times in very big ways. You need to stay mad at him-

WEREN’T YOU THE ONE WHO JUST TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD ENJOY THINKING ABOUT HIM?!

-Doesn’t mean that you should forgive him-

-_____________________________-

I hate my conscience.

“Uki?”

“Mhm?” I answered lazily, not bothering to open my eyes as I told my conscience to shut the hell up already.

-That’s not very nice-

Cry me a river.

-Wow. I’m done-

Good riddance.

“Have you talked to Kyuhyun lately?” Alex asked.

I slowly opened my eyes, turning to look at her to see that she was once again lying flat on her back and staring up at the ceiling. “No. Why?”

“He told me the other day that he…wanted to postpone the date,” she said, her voice dropping about ten dynamic levels.

“Huh?” I asked, my face scrunching in confusion.

“I said…! He wanted to postpone the date.”

“Alex, speak up! I can’t freaking understand you!”

“AISH! I SAID HE TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED TO POSTPONE THE DATE!” she practically screamed.

“BWOH?!” I exclaimed, shooting up almost instantly. “WHY?!”

She sighed and shrugged, her expression taking a turn of sadness. “He said that everything’s so hectic right now and that he didn’t wanna rush anything. He said that he wanted more time to make everything perfect and that he wanted to consult a few things with you first.”

“Um, when exactly did he say this?”

“…Yesterday.”

“WHY DOES THIS BOY KEEP INSISTING ON COMING TO ME FOR RELATIOSHIP ADVICE?! DOES HE NOT SEE THAT MY OWN RELATIONSHIP IS CRUMBLING RIGHT AS WE SPEAK?! AISHHHHHH.”

Alex laughed slightly, sitting up straight to look at me. “It’s okay. In a way, I kinda agree with him. I wouldn’t want him rushing anything and have the date turn into a complete disaster, you know what I mean? But it’ll happen soon enough. So talk some sense into him, arasso?”

I sighed, shaking my head. “Arasso. That idiot. He is soooo in trouble once I get my hands on him. First for stealing my ice cream and now this nonsense! Aish.”

“Oh yeah. There’s one more thing I wanted to talk to you about before we go,” Alex said.

“Neh?”

“You and Leeteuk?”

“What about me and Leeteuk?”

“Is there…A little somethin’ goin’ on between you two?”

I rolled my eyes. “Aish. Alex, don’t be ridiculous. There’s nothing of the sort going on between us. I gave up that childish crush forever ago.”

“Aww, so you did like Teukie!”

I blinked for a moment, giving her a strange look. “Well duh. I thought it was pretty damn obvious. Aish. Enough of this. I want more ice cream.”

“You and your damn ice cream. It’s a wonder how you’re not an obese Korean woman weighing over five hundred pounds with the amount of ice cream you consume on a daily basis,” Alex replied, rolling her eyes at me as well.

“Ehh. What can I say? Ice cream loves me~”

She rolled her eyes, following me out the door. I came back to the table to see that Kyuhyun had finished all of my ice cream. I glared at him. Freaking fattie. I had a lot of ice cream left in that bowl before I left. =.= I decided that I would get more after I—

“Bapo. You and I needa have a little talk,” I said to Kyuhyun, flicking him on the forehead.

“Ow! What was that for?!” he exclaimed, rubbing the place I had flicked him.

“Well, for one thing, you stole all my ice cream, you freaking jerk!” I replied, punching him in the shoulder. “And for another thing, you—Aish, c’mon. I’ll explain everything during our talk.”

“Whoa, what?! You’re gonna do it now?!” Alex exclaimed.

I blinked at her for a moment. “Well duh. When else would I do it? When you’re both old and dependant on cranes and walkers? No thank you. I’d rather see you walk down the aisle, not crawl.”

“YAH!” both Kyuhyun and Alex exclaimed simultaneously, their cheeks instantly blossoming furiously.

I giggled as all the guys began teasing Alex, which gave me the perfect opportunity to drag Kyuhyun away with no questions asked. I headed straight to his room—since the lock to my door was broken earlier by some unforeseen circumstances(x—and threw him on the bed, locking the door behind me. He gave me a wide-eyed look, his face paling instantly.

“U-Uki, I know what you’re trying to do,” he stammered, looking as though he were trying to edge away from me.

“Good, so you’ll know to listen to everything I have to say and it’ll make things a whole lot easier for the both of us, arasso?” I said, crossing my arms and giving him a hard look.

“But Uki!” he squeaked. “I love Alex, remember?!”

“So? What does that have to do with anything?” I asked, my brows creasing in confusion.

“Whatta you mean what does that have to do with anything?! It has to do with everything! You and I—We’re not gonna—Uki, don’t put me in this situation! Especially not in my own room!” he pleaded.

“What the—?” I continued standing there, giving him a confused expression, until everything started sinking in.

Bed.

Locked door.

Listen to everything.

Make things a whole lot easier.

“DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA YOU OR SOMETHING?!” I practically shrieked, color immediately rising to my cheeks at the thought of sucha ridiculous idea.

“…No…”

“CHO KYUHYUN, I WILL KILL YOU.”

“Heh. Heh. Heh. So…What was it that you wanted to talk about again?”

I blinked for a moment, glaring incessantly at him.

This boy seriously thought I was going to him!

DID I REALLY LOOK LIKE SOME CRAZY ?! ESEPCIALLY COMPARED TO SOME OF HIS HYUNGS WHO PRACTICALLY EACH OTHER ON A DAILY BASIS?! Aish! BAPO!

I took a deep breath, shaking my head so I wouldn’t kill him as I said, “You. Date. Alex. Spill.”

“Oh! That’s what you wanted to talk about. Heh. I knew that…”

I kept blinking at him, wondering if this boy was ever dropped on his head as a child.

Probably so. =.=

He coughed and nodded slightly before saying, “Well see now, here’s the thing…”

 

Semi-cliffhanger? .__.

Lol. So I was thinking about some things and I realized, "What the hell happened to Alex?" Lol. So Baby Al gets a whole chapter dedicated to just her. Well, her and Kyuhyun who apparently now thinks that my Baby Uki is some serial (x

Kekeke~

Ahh, whatta maknae~

Any who. There was alotta sadness goin' on along with alotta suicidal thoughts and alotta yelling and alotta tears and alotta fighting and it was just no bueno, so RANDOM HAPPY CHAPTER! ^^

Keke~

Hope you liked it! ^^

Kyuhyun's really cute in that pic. I think it's my fave pic of him. :3