All Fun and Games~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

So not only did Donghae have me stolen from him while we were in the van, but the moment we stepped inside, Heechul, Zhou Mi, Henry, Hangeng, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Sungmin all sat in the seats anywhere remotely close to me at the table, leaving no seat open for Donghae. Aish, my poor fishy!

“Wookie! Minnie! You guys, too?!” Donghae cried, giving everyone a frustrated look.

Ryeowook and Sungmin laughed, shrugging their shoulders.

“Sorry, hyung, but like Zhou Mi said. It just looked like way too much fun not to join in,” Ryeowook said with an innocent smile. Well. How in the world could you ever get upset at a person with a face like that?! ^^

“Yeah, and well, I’m with Heechul on this one. It’s just fun to mess with you, Donghae,” Sungmin said with a half smile half smirk. Aish. Evil bunny<3

Donghae pouted and looked at me.

“C’mon guys, you’re gonna make my poor fishy cry!” I said with a laugh, standing up so I could go and sit in the seat next to his, but Heechul and Eunhyuk both yanked me back down and scooted their chairs close so I couldn’t get out.

“Don’t ruin our fun, Uki!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Don’t worry about a thing, Uki. We’ll give you back to him…Eventually,” Heechul said, directing an evil Heechul wink in Donghae’s direction.

Donghae pouted even more. “You guys are evil hyungs. All of you. Except for you guys, Wookie and Henry. You guys are evil dongsaengs.”

They all flashed him a cheesy grin, laughing when he rolled his eyes and grumpily sat down. Eunhyuk smiled and threw his arm around Donghae’s shoulders, saying, “Don’t worry, Hae! While Uki’s being tossed around between the other guys, I’m here for you!”

“Yah!” I exclaimed, hitting his shoulder. “What is this?! First you guys toss me around as if I’m a doll or somethin’ and now you’re sitting here trying to steal my Hae away from me?! I smell a conspiracy!”

“Dang! She figured out our plan of getting Eunhae back together!” Hangeng interjected.

I narrowed my eyes at all of them. “You guys are evil.

“You know we do it outta love,” Heechul said, throwing his arm around my shoulders and pressing his cheek against mine.

I rolled my eyes, puffing my cheeks out at them.

“Don’t even try to pull that trick! That’s my thing!” Henry exclaimed, puffing his cheeks out as well.

I laughed and reached across the table, pinching his cheeks. “D’aww, my Mochi’s so cute!”

“Uki!” Donghae cried.

I laughed and turned to Donghae, leaning over Eunhyuk and kissing him on the cheek.

“But I still love my fishy more,” I said, consoling him.

“Aish, Hyukie! You at this!” Heechul yelled, jerking me back to my seat.

“She caught me off guard!” Eunhyuk yelled defensively. “You guys should know better than to expect me to stop her when Donghae is sitting over here looking like a lost little puppy.”

I laughed and hugged Eunhyuk, throwing my arms around his shoulders and resting my cheek on his shoulder. “You’re so cute, oppa!”

“Aish. And now you’re tryna irritate me, aren’t you?” Donghae asked with a pouty glare directed in my direction.

I smiled. Ehh. Why not? “Well, seems like everyone’s having fun messing with you nowadays. I guess I’m just not that great when it comes to peer pressure.”

“We have Uki on our side!” Heechul exclaimed triumphantly, reaching across the table and exchanging high fives all around.

I laughed at Donghae’s expression, which was a cross between mock-betrayal and defeat. My Donghae’s so cute! ^^ And then he pouted again.

“I admit defeat,” he said.

“D’aww, Donghae!” I said, pulling myself over Eunhyuk and right onto Donghae’s lap. I laughed at everyone’s amazed expression as I linked my arms around Donghae’s neck and kissed his cheek. “You’re just too darn cute.”

He gave me his signature Donghae grin and wrapped his arms around my neck. Then he turned to his hyungs and stuck his tongue out at them.

“I win!” he shouted triumphantly.

“Damn it, Eunhyuk! You’re never on guard duty again! I think I’ma stick Zhou Mi there next time,” Heechul said, a calculating look on his face as if this were a life-or-death situation.

I laughed and leaned my cheek flat against Donghae’s chest, his steady heartbeat filling my ears. Life was just so good right now. I honestly can’t imagine it getting any better~

“Uki! Shots are here,” Hangeng said in a sing-song voice.

I turned to look at him for a moment and shook my head, resuming my comfortable position of sleeping on Donghae.

“No thanks. You win. Let’s just leave it at that,” I murmured, a content smile on my face as Donghae’s arms tightened around me.

“Bwoh?!” everyone shouted.

“Did Uki just admit defeat to…Drinking?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Quick, quick! This is one for the history books!” Eunhyuk shouted.

I laughed. D’aww.

I love my boys<3

~~~~

Thirsty.

I am so thirsty.

Ugh. What time is it? Why is it so warm? What smells so good? Mmm…It smells like Donghae.

I opened my eyes and smiled, realizing that my face was buried in Donghae’s chest. I broke his arms from around me, throwing the blanket off. Goodness, it was burning in here! What the heck?! I turned to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand and a red 3:46 A.M. flashed steadily in my face. Urgh. It’s hot and I’m thirsty. I rolled outta bed, wondering how I’d gotten here. Did I fall asleep in the bar or something? Kekeke~ Probably so. I stood and walked toward the door, deciding that it was too effing hot in this place to be able to sleep comfortably through the night. Thermostat, oh thermostat. Where art thou thermostat? Aha! Thermostat. ^^

97 degrees?! HOW ARE THE BOYS NOT DYING IN HERE?! O.O

I turned the stupid thing down to a comfortable 70 degrees, hearing the AC click on immediately. Aish. Who freaking messed with the thermostat?! I sighed and walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing myself a water bottle. I shut the fridge and was about to walk back to the room when a yellow Post-It note stuck to the fridge caught my attention. I tilted my head in an unspoken question, wondering who had written the thing.

You look cute sleeping in Donghae’s arms. Messy room, though. Especially the closet.

You should clean that.

My eyes widened and the opened bottle of water I had in my hands slipped and fell to the floor, water spilling everywhere. Every one of my muscles were frozen in fear as adrenaline and trepidation coursed through my veins. Did that mean…?

I quickly grabbed the Post-It, crumpling it and tossing it in the trash before rushing back toward Donghae’s room. When I crashed through the doorway, I noticed Donghae still sleeping soundly, the light blanket slightly askew on his sleeping frame. Okay, everything looks normal. But the closet…? That’s when I noticed that the closet door was slightly open, not completely slid shut. No. That’s not right. Donghae was messy beyond belief, but he was also OCD. He always slid that closet door shut. He never left it ajar. With my palms sweating and my heart hammering in my ribcage as my breathing became uneven, I reached a shaky hand toward the closet handle, slowly sliding it open to reveal…

 

Dang! Double update and a cliffie! ^^ Kekeke~

Sorry to ruin the happy mood and all, but this is Uki's life after all. Where's the fun in things without the drama? ;D

Lol. Sorry it's sucha short chapter, but I'm about to head out for my brother's next game! Lol. They freaking KILLED in their first game of the tourney, so here's to another successful game! ^^

GAH! DONGHAE! QUIT BEING SO DAMN CUTE! IT'S NOT FAIR TO EVERYONE ELSE! ^^