Forgetting for Just a Moment~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

La de da de da~ Random happy chapter(x

Siwon’s POV~

God. Uki’s bed is the absolute most uncomfortable thing in the entirety of the world. Ughh. I groaned as I rolled outta bed and stretched my arms above my head, trying my best to work out the knots I felt in my back. I blinked for a moment, rubbing my eyes with my fists. What time was it? I turned and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside, a blue 12:26 P.M. pulsating steadily in greeting. I slept past noon?! Oh my goodness, do you know how rare that is for me?! Kya, sooooo happy! ^^

I smiled contentedly and walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Ahh, I can feel that today’s going to be a good day. ^^ Whistling, I made my way to the kitchen to see Uki standing in front of the stove, stirring rice around in the pan. I kissed the top of her head, laughing when she gave me a look.

“Good morning!” I exclaimed happily.

She laughed slightly and nodded, turning back to her fried rice. “Good morning. Why are you in sucha good mood?”

“I slept in past noon! When something as rare as that happens, I know it’s gonna be a good day,” I replied with a slight laugh, ruffling her hair at the cute little expression she was giving me. Aish, my baby sister was so cute! ^^

“Yah, Siwon, stop!” she exclaimed, laughing as she tried to slap my hands away while still making her fried rice.

I laughed as I continued messing with her. It’s been awhile since she and I had a chance to laugh at anything together thanks to all this tense crap that’s been happening lately. Aish. Speaking of that, where the hell was Donghae? Why isn’t he here with her?

-Sigh-

You know what? I’m not even gonna think about him because he’s just ruining everything. Let’s focus on how much happier Uki’s looking. What, did she break up with him already?

“Yah, oppa!” she exclaimed when I picked her up and spun her around after she landed a nice, clean punch to my shoulder.

“Yah! Siwon, if you keep messing with her, we’ll never get to eat!” Shindong whined, pouting at Siwon.

Hangeng laughed and stood, heading over to the stove. “S’all good. I’ll take over from here.”

“Aww, thank you, oppa!” Uki exclaimed, breaking free of my grasp and throwing her arms around Hangeng’s shoulders from behind.

Hangeng laughed and turned to look at her over his shoulder. “D’aww, you’re sucha cute dongsaeng.”

Uki simply smiled her dazzling smile at him and gave him a peck on the cheek before heading to the table and straightening up the plates, humming happily to herself. What the hell happened last night that had changed her so suddenly? It was seriously almost as if she were an entirely different person who hadn’t been depressed over Donghae leaving at all. Aish. Uki and her mood swings. What the heck happened that—

“Uki!”

I turned and found Leeteuk standing there—shirtless? O.O Now that I think about it, pretty much everyone’s going around shirtless this morning in only a pair of basketball shorts or pajama pants. How strange. -__- —smiling at Uki. I smiled as I heard Uki exclaim happily, “Oppa!” and run up to throw herself in his arms. Ahh. Now the world makes sense to me again. Leeteuk probably had one of those umma talks with her last night so she’s no longer depressed! Hah! I love you, Leeteuk! ^^

I turned again when I heard a shrill scream to see Alex standing there with her hands over her eyes like the innocent little child she was.

“YOU ERTS!” she screamed. “GET SOME FREAKING CLOTHES ON!”

I turned and winked at everyone else, Heechul and Eunhyuk understanding immediately by scooting their chairs closer to Kyuhyun and blocking him in at the table. Kyuhyun looked around suspiciously and when he looked up at me, his eyes widened in understanding and he instantly tried jumping up but Heechul and Eunhyuk both were faster in grabbing one of his arms each and pulling him back down again. I smirked evilly. Alright, so let’s see what I’ve been able to pick up from this evil maknae in all the years I’ve known him.

As Alex was still standing there with her eyes covered, I stepped closer to her and hugged her tightly, saying loud enough for everyone to hear, “Oh, you know you love seeing us all like this. It’s okay, Alex. It’s okay to admit it.”

I almost busted out laughing at her face instantly blossoming red as Kyuhyun yelled out in protest, Heechul and Eunhyuk holding him down once more.

“Yah! You guys are the most evilest hyungs I’ve ever met in my entire life!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, pouting as Alex looked through her fingers, her face still blossoming red.

I smiled as I simply hugged her closer and placed my cheek flat against Alex’s, causing her to blush even more and her face to heat up again.

“Yah! L-let go of me, you p-ert!” Alex yelled, beginning to wriggle in my arms, but I wasn’t done messing with Kyuhyun yet. C’mon! If you could just see his expression right now, you’d do the same thing!(:<

ert? My brother is a ert?” Uki asked laughingly as she split an orange with Leeteuk. “Siwon the heavenly saint is a ert?

“That’s what I said!” I shouted in agreement.

“Have you seen your brother’s body and just exactly what he’s capable of doing to a girl with simply just the sight of his body?!” Alex yelled, making me blush.

“EW! Don’t talk about my brother like that! Ah, gross!” Uki responded, shutting her eyes and covering her ears like a little child.

“Just what exactly are you trying to say?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, pouting at Alex.

“That Siwon has an amazingly hot body!” Alex responded, making me blush even more.

“Argh! La, la, la, la, la, I am not hearing this right now!” Uki sang, still covering her ears and shutting her eyes tightly.

Leeteuk laughed and pulled Uki’s hands away, making her open her eyes to look at him as he said, “You act as if this is the first time girls has said this about your brother.”

“Doesn’t make it any less gross!” Uki replied with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and decided I was done messing with Kyuhyun for the morning, but just to completely drive him up the wall, I leaned in and gave Alex a messy and sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“YAH! HYUNG!” Kyuhyun yelled, finally managing to move faster than Heechul and Eunhyuk, jumping up and tearing after me as I let go of Alex and sprinted away so Kyuhyun wouldn’t be able to catch hold of me.

I laughed and quickly my heel, catching him around the neck with one of my arms and throwing him to the ground, pinning him down as everyone slowly filled the living room, laughing at the sight of the maknae squirming to get out of my grasp.

“First you totally flirt with my girl and now you embarrass me in front of her?! You’re evil, hyung, absolutely evil!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, finally going limp and admitting defeat.

I laughed and gave him an old-style noogie before letting him go and helping him up. “I learn from the best after all.”

Kyuhyun glared at me and stuck his tongue out like the little three-year-old he was as Alex was still on the floor laughing.

“What made you think that you could take on Siwon of all people?” she asked, wiping at the corner of her eyes. “That’s almost like getting into a fight against Sungmin or Hangeng!”

“I think it’s actually worse considering the fact that Siwon isn’t afraid of hitting someone,” Uki said with a laugh.

“Yah! What’re you trying to say?!” Sungmin yelled, glaring at Uki.

She smirked. “Exactly what it sounds like I’m trying to say, sir.”

“So you’re saying that I’m afraid of hurting someone?”

“If that’s what it sounds like to you~”

“Uki Seohae Choi!”

And then the next thing I know, Sungmin flew forward, taking Uki down with him. I was shocked for a moment, but was soon on the floor laughing along with everyone else as Uki quickly used his own weight against him and rolled over, pinning him to the ground and straddling his back, pinning his arms behind his back with one hand while her other arm was around his neck.

She smirked as she said in his ear, “You give?”

“I do no such thing!” Sungmin yelled, thrashing wildly underneath her.

“You fail as a martial arts master!” Heechul exclaimed, laughing like crazy. “Uki has you pinned down and she’s literally half your size!”

“She took me by surprise!” Sungmin shouted defensively, still trying to throw Uki off.

“Oh, and you flying at me and taking me to the ground didn’t surprise me at all?!” Uki responded, finally showing him mercy and quickly jumping off him, dashing to hide behind me before he could get to her.

Sungmin glared, brushing himself off and wiping invisible dirt off his bare shoulders. He smirked at Uki, saying, “Don’t worry. I’ll get you soon enough.”

She peeked out from behind me and stuck her tongue out, yelping and jumping back behind me when Sungmin made an attempt to lash out at her again. She let out another little yelp and a laugh when Sungmin lunged around me and swept her up in his arms, spinning her around in circles. I smiled, sitting back onto the couch, content at seeing my little sister so happy as she was being passed around between everybody. She just looked so much more refreshing when she smiled! And these past couple of days has just been the exact opposite.

Finally, after she’d been passed around to everyone, she collapsed on the couch, leaning on Leeteuk’s shoulder, her other hand resting on Yesung’s shoulder.

She still had that smile on her face as she said, “God. Do you know how long it’s been since we’ve all been together like this? Goodness, I’ve missed these moments so much!”

Alex laughed and nodded, stretching out on the floor, flat on her tummy. “You and me both. I’ve missed when we’d all be able to get together and laugh like this.”

“Oh my goodness! Let’s have a Disney marathon today!” Uki said, suddenly straightening and her eyes lightly up with this childish light that I hadn’t seen in years.

“Oh my goodness, let’s do it!” Alex agreed immediately, her eyes also shining with that same childish light.

“I dunno,” Leeteuk said, sounding a little reluctant, along with the rest of us.

Yeah, I agree. Our first day off in God knows when and we spend it watching Disney movies? Not really my idea of fun.

“Oh c’mon, oppa. Please, please, please, please, please?” Uki insisted, pouting at him to an extreme and batting her lashes at him.

Whoa.When did she get such a wicked aegyo act? O.O

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, smiling slightly. “You know we can’t say no to you when you do something like that.”

“Pfsht. I can,” Heechul scoffed, rolling his eyes as well.

Uki smiled, turning to face Heechul instead and grabbed his arm, giving him a sweet, innocent little look. “Oppa?

“Not gonna work,” Heechul said in a sing-song voice, smirking triumphantly.

Uki pouted, her eyes welling up like Agnes’ from Despicable Me as she said in a baby’s voice, “Pwetty pwease, Heechul op-pa?

He blinked at her for a moment before he sighed. “I can’t believe aegyo just worked on me.”

“Success!” Uki yelled triumphantly.

Alex shot up and exchanged high fives with Uki as they immediately started making plans of how today was gonna go. Despite the prospect of being stuck with everybody and watching kids’ movies, I still couldn’t help but smile at seeing my baby sister so dang happy. It almost made me forget that dark bruise, stark against her pale skin.

Almost.

But not quite.

“Siwon oppa!” Uki said, turning to look at me.

I shook my head a little to clear away my extraneous thoughts and focused in on what she was saying to me.

“Yes?” I responded, looking up at her as well.

“So about your date with Hye Rin…”

Oh crap.

Whaa?!” everyone exclaimed, turning to look at me with shocked looks on their faces.

“Siwon the Saint going out on a date?!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Yah! It’s not totally unheard of,” I responded, the tips of my ears burning.

“D’aww, oppa, you’re too cute,” Uki said with a bright smile. Then she gave me a serious look again. “But all joking aside here, you’re not going anywhere with her until I get to have a little…Chat with her.”

“Ooo, Uki turning into protective younger sister,” Sungmin said laughingly. “I like it.”

Uki rolled her eyes. “Of course you do. But seriously. I just wanna…Talk is all. Nothing serious.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “The last time you said that, my date ran away crying.”

“It’s not my fault! She was a crazy obsessed fan! She had a baggie for a lock of your hair. Do you not find that creepy, like, at all?!” Uki responded huffily.

I laughed, nodding. “I’ll admit, it’s a little creepy. But truth be told, I wouldn’t mind if you scared this one away. I never really said yes to her to begin with…At least, I don’t think I did. But anyway, yeah. Have your little chat with her. Scare her away…Please.

“Oh I dunno about that, Siwon. It’s a date after all. It might be awhile ‘till somethin’ like that happens again,” Heechul teased.

“Yah! Don’t be mean to my brother!” Uki exclaimed, hitting Heechul upside the head.

Heechul glared at her as he rubbed the back of his head. “You insolent little girl.”

Uki simply stuck her tongue out at him, laughing at his expression and hugging him around the waist to make up for everything. Heechul rolled his eyes, patting her head as he said, “Aish. The aegyo levels in this house are close to driving me insane.”

“Are you saying that my aegyo will finally work on you?!” Sungmin asked, excitedly smiling at Heechul and bouncing slightly in his seat.

“Pft. Don’t get your hopes up,” Heechul said with a lazy smile, reaching out and ruffling Sungmin’s hair.

“Aish! Enough with this mushy gushy bonding time! I say we eat!” Shindong exclaimed, getting up and running to the kitchen.

“Oh my goodness, food!” Uki exclaimed, also taking off for the kitchen with everyone else thundering after her.

I smiled as I slowly stood and headed to the kitchen after everybody.

I knew today was gonna be a good day. ^^

 

Lol. So I figured that everything had been so depressing and tense lately that we needed some Super Junior happiness! They cure everything! ^^

Kekeke~

Hope you liked it! It's been awhile since I've had sucha long chapter(x

And are they not just the cutest things in that pic?! Especially my Teukie?!<3 ^^