Asking Questions Leads to More Questions~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I bit my lip, tears slowly falling once more.

Eleven thirty and still no word. I smiled slightly when Hangeng handed me a tissue, giving me a worried glance. I took it and dabbed at my eyes.

“I guess…” I trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

He’s gone? Am I crazy? If he left me, that’s one thing, but if he left Super Junior, then that’s an entirely different thing.

“Don’t worry, Uki,” Hangeng told me quietly, not wanting to wake up the other guys who were all passed out around the living room after I practically threatened to knock them out for the night. “He’ll be back.”

“I’ve lost faith,” I mumbled quietly, wiping my pathetic tears away.

“Don’t say that. I’m sure that he has a reasonable explanation for why he’s been gone for so long.”

I gave Hangeng a look, clearly stating my irritation. I knew he meant well and that he was only trying to comfort me, but him sitting here making excuses for Donghae was seriously enough to make me wanna reach forward and deck the guy. I sighed, deciding that I didn’t wanna respond to him. So this is it? Donghae’s left? I mean, leaving without a reasonable explanation or answering any of our calls and texts. It’s obvious that he’s trying to avoid us. That, or he’s in trouble somewhere and none of us know about it. Aish, where are you, Donghae?! You’re making us all worried sick! If you wanted to leave us, why didn’t you just tell us?! Fine! You wanna leave?! I don’t need you! Good riddance! I don’t—

“DONGHAE!”

I leapt forward and broke down in Donghae’s arms, clinging to his familiar frame tightly, never wanting to let go.

“Uki?! Uki, what’s wrong?! Why are you crying?! UKI!” he shouted, shutting the door and pulling me upright to look at him.

“Do you know—how worried I’ve—been all day?!” I sobbed, my tears causing my entire body to shake.

Donghae pulled me to an open armchair, pulling me onto his lap as everyone began stirring awake.

“Uki, why would you be worried? I left you all a note!” he exclaimed.

“Why would I be worried?! Why would I be worried?! YOU WERE GONE ALL DAY WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A PHONE CALL OR A TEXT!” I shrieked, pissed at him for being so damn oblivious yet so dang happy that he was back safe and sound. I looked at his face for a moment, committing it to memory, before breaking down into tears and burying myself in his chest again as his arms wrapped around me. “Don’t you ever do that to me again! You had me thinking that I’d lost you!”

“Lee Donghae, if you ever leave without telling us where you’re going again, I’m freaking murdering you, arasso?!” Leeteuk yelled. “You had us all worried sick! And poor Uki was crying the entire time you were gone! Don’t you ever do that again!”

“I left you all a note!” Donghae responded loudly.

“You had time to write a note yet you didn’t have time to freaking call us back or answer your phone?!” Alex shrieked. She came up to us and slapped Donghae across the face. “DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I THOUGHT SOMEONE FREAKING KILLED YOU OR SOMETHING! DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT TO US AGAIN, ARASSO, LEE DONGHAE?!”

I laughed slightly at the shocked expression on Donghae’s face.

“You think that’s bad?!” Sungmin shouted. “You just wait ‘till the girls go to sleep! I’m freaking murdering you tonight! How dare you make us all hysterical trying to find you and making poor Uki look as though she was about to kill herself?! Aish, I should just kill you right on the spot!”

Donghae sighed and looked at my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs. “I’m sorry I had you worrying so much. I didn’t think you’d care if I went out to catch up with old friends.”

I grinded my teeth and jumped out of his lap, punching him in the shoulder.

“I could care less where you went, Donghae, it’s the fact that you didn’t tell us! We were all freaking going insane, thinking that something bad happened to you! I was on the brink of going insane! We called you over two hundred times and texted ‘till our fingers bled and you didn’t even so much as return any of them! I’m so mad at you right now, I’m tempted to kick you out and let you sleep outside tonight!” I yelled.

He pouted at me, hanging his head low. “I’m sorry, Uki. I thought you guys would have been able to find the note.”

“Wait a minute. What note?” Leeteuk asked calmly, trying to assess the situation fully. “There was no note.”

Donghae gave us a confused look then turned his gaze to me. “You didn’t see my note? I left it on the bedside table explaining everything. I couldn’t answer my phone ‘cause it had a little accident while I was taking a shower and no one was awake when I left, so I left Uki a note explaining everything.”

“Donghae, I searched every square inch of that room. There was no note,” I responded, breathing heavily and impatiently wiping my tears away. Has this guy gone crazy or somethin’? Did his little escapade drive him to the brink of insanity as well?

“Uki, I left you a note explaining everything! I didn’t want you worrying over me!” Donghae responded.

I bit my lip and rushed to the room, throwing the door open. I searched this room! There was no…

Note.

Trembling slightly, I walked toward the bedside table, realizing that it wasn’t a note per say, more like a…

“Post-It note,” I whispered softly.

Sorry for stealing Donghae’s note. But things were getting a little boring around here, so I decided to spice things up a bit. Hope you don’t mind~

Oh, and turn around if you want Donghae’s original note. Should be taped to the closet door.

And all that yelling and crying. Quite a nice touch~

Fear encasing my every muscle, I turned to the closet, and sure enough, a sheet of notebook paper filled with Donghae’s messy scrawl was taped to the closet door, clear as day. Holy . Did the Post-It just say…? I went back through and reread everything.

Yelling and crying…

THAT MEANS THAT THIS SICKO WAS IN THE DORM WHILE ALL THAT WAS GOING ON!

I quickly rushed back to the living room, a determined look in my eyes.

“We need to get out of here,” I told them all.

“Uki, what’s going on? What did you find in there?” Leeteuk asked me.

I crumpled the Post-It in my fist, grinding my teeth.

“Just call the police,” I replied instead. “Whoever this sicko is, they obviously want war, so I say we give it to them.”

 

Well, you know I'm in a good mood when I TRIPLE update. ;D

Lol. Sorry it was sucha short chapter, though. I just really wanted to update again. :3

Keke~ Post-It Notes are dangerous! I'm beginning to develop a fear of them! Lol.

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter! I'm thinking the big revelation might be coming up in the next couple chapters or so? ^^