On the Rocks~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Um, brace yourselves I suppose?(x

“I can’t believe you’d accuse me of this, Uki,” James said softly, giving me a pained expression. “What kinda friend would do this?!”

“I swear I don’t think it’s you, James!” I cried, giving him an apologetic look.

“Then why am I sitting here right now with the police accusing me of stalking you?!”

“Look. We’re not accusing you of anything. We just wanna get our facts straight,” Agent Yi said.

“Oh yeah, just so long as you’re not accusing me of anything,” James replied sarcastically.

“James, it’s just—”

“I don’t wanna hear any explanation from the likes of you,” James interrupted coldly.

I bit my lip, feeling as though I could burst into tears at any given moment. Instead of arguing, though, I simply plopped myself down on the couch opposite James, who did all he could to make sure he wasn’t looking in my direction. I sighed sadly and nodded. I just needa give him his space is all.

Agent Yi sighed as well, sensing the tension between James and I. “Arasso. Now, James. What’s your full name?”

“James Andrew Park,” James answered emotionlessly.

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-four.”

“Birthday?”

“October twelfth, nineteen eighty-six.”

“Where were you born?”

“Seoul, South Korea.”

“Have you lived here all your life?”

“No. I’ve lived in England for the past five years to attend Cambridge University for college. That’s how I met Uki.”

Agent Yi looked at me. “Is that true?”

I blinked for a moment before nodding halfheartedly. “N-neh.”

“Arasso. How did you meet her at college?” Agent Yi continued.

“We had alotta classes together and her apartment was right down the street from mine, so we spent alotta time hanging out together. She sorta became my tutor when I started having some trouble with my math classes and we became partners for alotta projects and things. I thought she was my friend,” James answered, shooting me another cold look.

I grinded my teeth, abruptly standing up. “I’m not listening this to any longer. I’m telling you it’s not James. I don’t care if you are willing to plead in front of God himself. It. Is. Not. James.”

“How can you be so sure?” Agent Yi inquired.

My eyes widened at the insolence of his question. “ARE YOU DOUBTING MY WORDS?!”

“Uki-ah. You know that it’s my job to gather all the facts with an unbiased point of view.”

I rolled my eyes. “He came here for his grandma! He’s been with his family since he got here, and hasn’t visited us for a few days now. He has a solid alibi, and I’m willing to bet my life that his family can vouch for that. Now. If you need me, I’ll be in my room. I refuse to listen to this any longer.”

I quickly my heel and headed off to Donghae’s room before any of them could stop me. Shutting the door with a snap, I made sure to lock it before sliding to the floor, my back flat against the smooth wood. I sighed, my hands in my hair as I rested my forehead on my drawn up knees. Aish. James. James of all people! How in the world can they even begin to question James! I knew for a fact that it wasn’t him! GAH! I heard an incessant beeping that was beginning to drive me insane. I looked up, my eyes gazing around the room brightly lit by the sunlight streaming in from the window. What in the world was that?

I slowly pushed myself off the floor, searching for the source of the sound. It sounds like…A phone? Nahh, it can’t be. Mine doesn’t beep. It either rings or stays silent. And it can’t be Donghae’s ‘cause his is brok—

“That lying piece of scum.”

After searching through the clothes on the floor, I found Donghae’s Blackberry beeping in the back pocket of one of his jeans. I felt my jaw tensing in anger.

He lied to me.

I blinked for a moment, seeing that he had a voicemail and a million text messages and missed calls.

All.

From.

US.

THAT LYING PIECE OF SCUM!

But what was odd was the fact that he had only one new voicemail when I’m pretty damn positive that we left him hundreds. I didn’t wanna seem like a snooping girlfriend, but the voicemail was marked urgent. What if one of his friends got hurt or something? Aish. No, Uki, no. You cannot turn into one of those girlfriends who go around snooping in their boyfriends’ lives and never giving him any privacy. No. You trust Donghae. You trust him. He would never do anything wrong. I sighed and gripped the Blackberry tightly in my hands before nodding in acceptance. Arasso. I trust him.

As I was putting the phone back into his pocket, it pinged again and I heard an automated voice say, “Urgent voicemail from Jessica Jung.”

Jessica…

Jessica…

JESSICA.

JUNG.

JESSICA JUNG?!

KSNVIBOWGHBQIBIONSKLNBVIERGQGHIOBVAJLDB?!?!?!?!?!

The emotions inside me were conflicting and practically ripping me apart. Do I wanna listen to it? Or don’t I? I trust him, don’t I? I trust him, right?! I whimpered after taking a shuttering breath and realized that I was crying again. Aish. Lee Donghae is going to be the death of me, I swear!

Going back on every moral I ever set for myself, I hit the Listen button and shakily put the Blackberry to my ear as her voice filled my ears.

He lied to me.

Leeteuk’s POV~

I sighed to myself. Poor James. The kid didn’t do anything. I can see it in his eyes! He would never do anything like this to Uki. Although he was undeniably angry with her at the moment, he never would have done something like this. And honestly? I think he’s more hurt by the fact that we’re doubting him than he is actually mad at Uki.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I only came here to hang out with Uki?! I never knew that she’d be busy with the shoot ‘cause she never told me anything, and that was one day that I came here when they weren’t home! ONE! I left the moment I realized that no one was home and went back to my grandma’s. Go and call my family up if you truly want to. If you truly think I’m lying, go and call them up!” James exclaimed, his face turning a deep shade of red from anger of having to repeat himself for the third time now.

“I actually just did,” one of the other agents said. “His story checks out. They said he left only for about half an hour and then came back and was home for the rest of the day.”

Agent Yi nodded, shutting the notebook in his hands. “Mianhae, James. But when you’re in my position, you gotta go through and question everybody.

James sighed and nodded. “It’s okay. I understand. But have you found out who—”

We all looked up at the sudden sound of a door opening. A moment later, Uki came into view, her arms crossed and a hard look on her face. Um…?

“Uki? Something wrong?” Siwon asked, giving her a weird look.

She ignored him, however, and turned to Donghae. “So Donghae, how was your trip with your friends? I just realized I never had a chance to ask you about that.”

“My trip? It was good. We did alotta catching up,” Donghae replied, a confused expression on his face.

“I see,” Uki said with a slight sigh. “So you were with them for the entire two days, correct?”

“Neh.”

“That’s really cool. That you got to catch up with old friends and whatnot. I wish I could do that,” she said with a slight smile that didn’t touch her eyes. “Where’d you guys end up going?”

“Ahh, nowhere really. Just went and checked into a hotel and pretty much hung out the entire time.”

Uki nodded knowingly. “So tell me. When did you get your phone fixed?”

“Huh? I…Haven’t yet?”

Uki gave him a pained smile before getting in his face and asking through her teeth, “Why are you lying to me?”

Donghae’s eyes widened. “Uki, what’re you—Oof!”

I looked at his lap to see that Uki had thrown his Blackberry straight at his gut with all her might. Donghae blinked and looked back up to Uki.

“Uki, I—”

“Don’t touch me!” she shrieked, jerking herself away from his hands that were trying to hold her arms. She was shaking at this point, sounding as though she were on the verge of tears. “You lied to me, Lee Donghae. Even when everyone around me was telling me that you were lying, I refused to believe them. I kept my faith in you. I trusted you. I believed in you!”

“Uki, you don’t—”

“Don’t what, ah? Don’t understand? Is that what you were gonna say? You were gonna say that I don’t understand? Yeah, you’re right. I don’t understand. I don’t understand how you could pull the same with me after I forgave you once already! Don’t you remember what you told me when I first came back here last year? Don’t you? You told me that it was gonna be different this time. That’s exactly what you told me and you lied! You lied to me!”

“Uki—!”

“I don’t wanna hear it! We’re through Lee Donghae! We’re through! We are so done and I am never taking you back! I waited for you for three years for you to change last time around. I’m not gonna waste anymore of my life sulking over some ungrateful little brat who can’t make up his mind about what he truly wants. I’m done waiting!”

She turned and began walking toward the front door with a furious expression on her face, but Donghae quickly jumped up and grabbed her by the upper arm, turning her to face him.

“Uki, what in the world are you talking about?!” he asked her, his eyes begging for forgiveness for his stupid mistake.

I can’t believe this. He’s so stupid! I never knew that a person could be so damn stupid!

“You don’t know what I’m talking about? You have the nerve to tell me that you don’t know what I’m talking about?!” Uki let out a cold, humorless, sarcastic laugh. “You had me fooled, Donghae. You played me so well. You had everyone fooled, up until a few days ago. I was the only one who still had faith in you, and that completely backfired on me. I’m sorry I ever believed in you, Donghae. I’m sorry I ever had faith in you.”

“Uki, I—”

“I DON’T WANNA HEAR IT!” she shrieked, causing him—and just about everybody else in the room. O.O—to flinch. “I seriously can’t believe that you’d be stupid enough to pull the same with me twice! Twice you put me through this, and you know what? I really don’t think I would’ve minded it so much if you had went and found a girl that was better than me, but you didn’t! You didn’t even have the class or originality to cheat on me with a different girl! You had to go back to the same damn girl!”

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Siwon finally interjected, shooting up outta his seat.

“Siwon,” Eunhyuk said softly, giving him a timid expression.

“DONGHAE, I COULD SERIOUSLY KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!” Siwon shouted, walking toward him, but Eunhyuk and Hangeng grabbed his arms, giving him a slight shake of their heads. He let out an angry breath, probably deciding that they needed to work things out for themselves.

“You know what’s funny, Donghae? You’re exactly like Troy,” Uki said in a terrifyingly cold voice that just did not fit her. She brought her eyes up to meet Donghae’s, a cold and inhuman light shining dully in her eyes that did not belong there. “You both put me through Hell. He put me through physical Hell while you were so damn good at putting me through emotional Hell. But you know what the only difference is? The fact that I would rather have him standing here in front of me instead of you!

Donghae let out a little whimper at the sight of Uki trembling in front of him with angry tears falling fast.

“Uki…”

Swallowing hard and biting her lip, she turned toward the front door again, her hand resting on the doorknob. “You left your wallet at her house. Under the pile of clothes that had been there for the past two months.”

And with that, she was gone.

“Uki!” James shouted, shooting outta his seat and rushing after her alongside Alex, but she was quicker in entering the elevator.

I turned my angry glare toward Donghae’s blinking frame. That ing idiot. That ing idiot! He ing hurt Uki twice! She put her faith in him despite everybody else telling her otherwise, and he hurt her twice! Ooo, just wait until I get my hands on that conniving little—

“Oof!”

All of a sudden, Donghae flew back a few feet, landing hard on the laminate floors. Siwon stood there, rotating his jaw in irritation.

“If it weren’t for the fact that Agent Yi and his two agents were sitting right here, I would have murdered you already. You’re stupid, Lee Donghae. You’re absolutely and totally stupid. You just let the best thing that you were ever gonna get walk right outta your life,” Siwon said in a dangerous and cold tone that sounded foreign coming outta his mouth. He was usually so sweet and nice about everything he said, always joking yet sincere. It took a lot to turn him into someone who would even say something mean let alone deck someone and threaten to murder them.

I stood, giving Donghae a cold look and heading toward the door. Looking over my shoulder, my cold glare turned even icier as I told him, “I was wrong in not chasing after her. I was wrong in simply handing her over to you. I should’ve thought of myself for just that once instead of putting others before me like I always do. You don’t deserve her. You never have and never will. I’m glad she finally came to realize that you didn’t deserve her.”

“Hyung—”

“I’m gonna go find her,” I interrupted Sungmin, grabbing my jacket on my way out the door. “She’s an impulsive girl. I don’t want her doing anything rash while she’s heartbroken over some lying idiot.”

 

So, before you Uhae supporters kill me...Yeah... ^^

Lol. I suppose we'll just see what happens then? .__.

Oh, and I'm likin' the way my future husband is lookin' in that pic. ;D

Kekeke~

Ahh, Teukie~ <3