Prince Charming~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Looooooong chapter. Lol. Sorry. I kinda got carried away while typing this up. :3

Siwon’s POV~

“Why are all these movies in English?” Heechul asked, looking through all the DVDs with a slightly confused look on his face.

“Because they’re Disney movies, duh,” Uki responded, walking in from the kitchen with a bowl full of popcorn in her hands. “Totally ruins the mood if you watch them in a foreign language.”

“To be fair, English would be a foreign language to us seeing as how we speak Korean,” Sungmin said.

“Pfsht,” Alex scoffed, carrying in two big bags of chips from the kitchen as well. “They’re Disney movies. You can’t watch them in anything but English.”

“Well now that’s not fair! The only ones who’ll understand are you, Uki, and Henry,” Sungmin responded, pouting at everyone.

“Speaking of Henry, where is that chubby-cheeked Canadian?” Uki asked, looking around with a thoughtful expression on her face. “I haven’t seen him all day.”

The moment she said that, Henry came outta nowhere, tackling Uki to the ground.

The power of words, I swear.

“HENRY!” Uki shrieked as Henry just simply kept smiling at her like an idiot. “GET THE HELL OFF ME!”

“Uki! You know what I just realized?! Like, RIGHT NOW?!” he yelled happily in her face.

“That you better get the eff off me before I deck you?!” Uki shouted.

“Aish, get off my sister,” I said, easily pulling Henry up and helping Uki up as well.

“Sorry, Uki,” Henry said, giving her a sheepish look, but that didn’t wipe off the bright smile on his face. “But I’m so excited ‘cause I just realized something!”

“What did you realize that you just had to tackle me for?!” Uki asked, giving Henry a fierce look.

“Your arm!”

Uki blinked for a moment. “Yah! Bapoya! Did you fall and suffer a serious head injury or something?!”

“NO! YOU FIXED YOUR ARM!”

Uki blinked again and took a pillow, hitting Henry hard on the head. “WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! ARE YOU FEELING OKAY?! HENRY, WHAT’S WRONG?!”

“Yah! You ask if he’s okay by hitting him?!” Leeteuk asked, ripping the pillow from Uki’s hands so she couldn’t further assault anyone else with her highly lethal weapon.

Don’t think a pillow can be lethal? Stand next to Uki while she’s in a pissed-off mood and we’ll test that theory out.

Henry, though, simply laughed, hugging Uki tightly. “YOU FIXED YOUR ARM WHICH MEANS THAT YOU CAN PLAY THE VIOLIN AGAIN!”

Uki let out a breath, laughing. “You weirdo! You had me worrying that something was seriously wrong with you all because you just now realized that I can play again?! Aish. Bapo.”

Henry pulled away, holding Uki arms’ length away from him as he said, “Play a duet with me!”

Uki’s eyes widened as she immediately shook her head, breaking away from Henry’s grasp. “You’ve gone insane! Did I hit you too hard? Is that why you’re asking these crazy things?”

“Uki, c’mon, please?! There’s a violin competition coming up in a couple months and I really wanna do something different and learn a duet. Please, please, please, please, please?! I promise it’ll be a fun duet! C’mon, please?!” Henry insisted, pouting and puffing his cheeks out at Uki.

Uki rolled her eyes, pushing his head away and sighing. “Aish. Enough with that. I’m not gonna do a duet with you, and that’s final.”

He pouted again, blinking at her as he said, “I won’t push it. But it would reeeeeeally mean a lot to me if you at least thought about it.”

I smiled. Man, that kid was good. Uki rolled her eyes and reached out, ruffling his hair affectionately.

“Arasso. I’ll think about it. But for right now, we have a stack of Disney movies, and we’re watching all of it, arasso?” she said, giving him a look.

Henry pouted again. “Do I have to?”

“It’s either you watch willingly, or I will sit on you.”

“You barely break ninety-five pounds, and you think that’s a valid threat?” Heechul asked laughingly. “Oh Uki. You make me laugh.”

“You really wanna test me, oppa?” Uki asked, giving Heechul a sly look.

Heechul simply rolled his eyes at her. “Again. You act as if this were a valid threat.”

Uki smiled knowingly, and next thing I know, she flew forward and landed right on top of Heechul.

“Yah!” Heechul exclaimed, groaning in pain as Uki simply laughed at him along with the rest of us.

“Oh, don’t worry, oppa,” Uki said, pushing the play button after Ryeowook popped in the Cinderella DVD. “The movie’s only about an hour and a half long. I’ll be off by then.”

“Aish, this girl,” Heechul said, letting out a sigh before shifting his position so Uki was sitting with her back against the couch and her legs over his stomach. “Again. You’re not heavy, so this isn’t totally killing me. Now be quiet. I’m watching me on TV.”

Uki laughed. “You’re funny, oppa.”

I sighed and settled into the couch, staring at the TV as their foreign words began filling my ears. Ahh, English. Whatta strange language you are~ It sounds like a buncha jumbled sounds to me. Hmm…Maybe if I close my eyes for just a moment.

~~~~

“Yah, oppa…Oppa…Oppa!”

My eyes snapped open when I felt someone hit me across the face with a pillow. Uki stood there, smiling innocently at me.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” she said sweetly, but her smile quickly turned into a pout. “You fell asleep through three movies already. The least you can do is stay awake for my favorite one, arasso?”

I smiled and sat up, nodding. “Mianhae, Uki. What movie’s on now?”

“Snow White,” Uki said with a smile.

“Alexxxx!~ Where’s the popcorn?” Eunhyuk whined.

“Yah! I’m coming! Aish. Never getting any respect around here.”

Alex continued grumbling to herself as she came back into view, throwing the bowl of popcorn in Eunhyuk’s lap.

“Happy?” she snapped.

“Yah, unnie,” Uki said in her semi-aegyo voice, causing us all to do a double take. Did she just call Alex unnie?! “Disney movies are playing. You can’t be in a bad mood while there are Disney movies on TV.”

“B-bwoh?” Alex responded a bit wide-eyed.

Uki’s brows creased in confusion for a moment before she said, “I said you can’t be in a bad mood—”

“No, not that! You just called me unnie!” Alex interrupted, getting into Uki’s face. “Are you feeling okay? Are you sure that you’re not sick or anything?”

Uki giggled, nodding. “I did? Hmm…So it seems I did. I dunno. I suppose I’m just in a really good mood right now.”

Really good mood? Really good mood?! Oh my goodness, Teukie, you’re freaking magical, I swear! How in the world did he talk her into feeling better about Donghae leaving, let alone convincing her that it was okay to be in a good mood?! Aww, my baby sister was happy! ^^

Alex laughed and shook her head, hugging Uki and laying her cheek flat against hers. “I love you, Uki. Life would be so boring without you.”

“Aww, thank you!” Uki kept laughing, which caused me to smile. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she gasped, smiling instantly. “This song! My favorite song ever!”

She pulled back from Alex and started waltzing with her around the room, laughing as Alex kept stumbling along.

“Some day my prince will come…

“Some day we'll meet again…

“And away to his castle we'll go…

“To be happy forever I know…” Uki sang, her voice sweet and melodious.

Holy crap. Uki was a better singer than I thought she’d be. Aigoo! With just a couple of voice lessons, she totally could have become a singer! Why didn’t she pursue singing?! She totally could’ve made it big!

“Yah! Why are you leading for?! I’m a thousand feet taller than you are; I’m supposed to be the guy!” Alex exclaimed indignantly as Uki kept leading Alex around, pulling her after her and taking charge of the waltz.

Uki laughed and shook her head, continuing with her singing, but Alex huffily pulled herself from Uki’s arms and sat down on the couch, crossing her arms grumpily. Uki pouted, but simply rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, holding her arms out to waltz with her new, invisible partner. She closed her eyes, a serene smile on her face as she started singing again, her voice blending almost perfectly with Snow White’s.

“Some day when spring is here…

“We'll find our love anew…”

All of a sudden, she had a new partner in her arms.

I smiled at the smooth moves pulled by our very own Teukie. Ahh, so that old man still had some stuff up his sleeves, eh? Well played, Teukie, well played. Leeteuk smiled at the cute expression on Uki’s face as he simply held her close and continued waltzing. After a moment, she started smiling as well, burying her head in the crook of his neck, as she continued softly with, “And the birds will sing…

“And wedding bells will ring…”

I know what you’re probably thinking as you’re reading this.

Why isn’t Siwon freaking out and jumping up and breaking Teukie’s face?!

Truth be told?

She just looked so dang happy, that I couldn’t bring myself to jump up and kill Leeteuk. There was something different in Uki’s eyes, in the way she smiled. It just all seemed so…Refreshing to me. I know that I’m freakishly overprotective over her when it comes to guys—especially guys that are, like, ten years older than her. -__- —but I’m not totally heartless and evil. What kind of an older brother would I be if I were to take away her happiness?

“Some day when my dreams come true…”

Everyone clapped and cheered when Uki finished off on that high note, which was sung perfectly and purely. Uki smiled and didn’t move from Leeteuk’s arms as everyone continued cheering, people like Eunhyuk and Heechul wolf-whistling at Leeteuk’s red face.

“I never knew you were sucha good dancer, oppa,” Uki said, a dazed and dazzled smile on her face as she pulled back to look Leeteuk in the face, keeping her hands on his shoulders.

Leeteuk gave an amused smile. “Really? I’ve been a member of Super Junior for almost six years now, and you didn’t know I was a good dancer?”

Uki laughed, her eyes lighting up once more. “Your dance and my dance are two very different types of dance, oppa.”

“Dancing is dancing. You can do one type of dancing, you can do all types of dancing,” Leeteuk responded lightly.

“Aish. Mushy gushy stuff already? I’d rather watch the foreign Disney movie,” Heechul said, rolling his eyes and laughing.

“Yah. You wouldn’t know mushy gushy even if it came and slapped you across the face, oppa,” Uki said with a laugh, stepping away from Leeteuk and turning toward the TV screen again.  Uki stared at Snow White who was now walking alongside her prince, tilting her head at the sight of Snow White talking to the prince about the spell his kiss had broken. “Tell me, oppas. When will my prince come?”

The room fell into silence, all of us staring at Uki with unsure expressions on our faces. Did this mean that she’d given up on…?

Uki her heel at the sound of the door opening and her eyes widened again, a new light shining in her eyes, but it somehow wasn’t the same as the light before. It looked almost as if she’d…Admitted defeat.  

“Donghae!” she exclaimed happily, running forward and throwing her arms around Donghae’s neck as he set his duffel to the ground and hugged her tightly, smiling.

“Uki, I have some news that you’re probably gonna hate me for…” he said outta nowhere.

Uki swallowed, taking in a tiny breath as her eyes widened. Oh my goodness, it felt as though all the air had just been right outta the room. I felt like I was about to choke with the atmosphere being so thick.

“D-Donghae, w-what’re you talking about?” Uki stammered, stepping a good distance away from Donghae and giving him a slightly suspicious look.

I swear, I’m gonna kill him.

“I stopped by the security’s desk today, asking for the camera images of the hallway outside our dorm. I know who’s been messing with us this entire time,” Donghae responded, turning away from her toward his duffel.

Uki gave a shuttering breath, clutching at her heart as tears welled up in her eyes.

“D-Donghae…” she said quietly.

“Huh?” He turned to look at her, blinking for a moment. “Uki, what’s wrong?”

She bit her lip, still clutching tightly to her chest. “Donghae, don’t you ever scare me like that again.”

“Huh? Uki, I’m confused. What in the world are you talking about?” he asked, making me wanna deck him. CAN HE REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON?!

She smiled slightly, quickly wiping her tears away as they began to fall. She gave him a reassuring smile as she shook her head. “N-nothing. I just…I just thought you were gonna say…Never mind.”

“Aish, Uki! I just came back telling you that I know who your stalker is and you’re sitting here sputtering nonsense?! I expected you to be on the brink of killing me for the identity of the person,” Donghae said, turning back to his duffel again.

Oh, I’m on the brink of somethin’ alright.

“Y-you’re right. Mianhae. So wh—who is it?” Uki asked softly, sounding as if she didn’t wanna find out at all.

Donghae turned to her, holding out a couple sheets of papers in his hands. With a slight grimace, he handed them to her. Slowly, she took them and turned them right side up, her eyes widening instantly. I couldn’t exactly tell if it were from anger or from shock, or maybe a bit of both, but her face immediately paled as she whipped her gaze to Donghae once more.

“Uki, I—”

“NO!” she shrieked, tearing the papers in two and angrily throwing them to the ground. She was shaking from head to toe, her fists clenched tightly by her sides as I could hear her audibly grinding her teeth.

“Uki, don’t be—”

“I SAID NO!” she shrieked once more, swallowing hard. “It’s not. I know it’s not.”

“You’re in denial,” Donghae said coolly. “But I know for a fact that that’s the person we’ve been looking for.”

“And I know for a fact that it’s not. End of discussion.”

For the first time in I don’t know how long, Uki turned from Donghae, giving him a cold glare, before walking away briskly. Donghae stood there for a moment before picking up his duffel and following her. We all sat still, lost in our own thoughts, before Alex slowly stood, walking over to the torn papers on the ground and gingerly picking them up in her hands. I numbly turned my head to look at her as she pieced the torn halves back together. Immediately, her eyes widened as she let out a little gasp, both her hands flying to as the papers fell to the ground once more.

I blinked for a moment and, slowly, stood and made my way over to her.

Bending down so I could see what was on the torn papers, my eyes widened at the face that greeted me.

 

Lol. Sorry this was sucha flippin' long chapter. I kinda forgot I was typing a simple chapter so I just went with it, and then this monstrosity happened(x

As you can tell, I'm on the brink of insanity due to my severe lack of sleep. :3

Lol. Daylights savings was today--Er, yesterday--so we had to lose an hour of sleep. It is currently 4:10 AM as I'm posting this, and I assure you that I've legitimately gone insane while trying to finish this dang chapter. :3 Kekekeke~

Any who, on with the show. Next chapter may be up sometime today? I unno. I feel like pulling an all-nighter tonight. ;D

OH! AND I TOTALLY FINISHED CINDERELLA'S SITER TODAY! I CRIED!<3 IT WAS SUCHA GOOD DRAMA DESPITE SOME OF THE UTTERLY FRUSTRATING PPL AND MOMENTS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE THING~

Pwahah. Totally reccommended. :3

Okay, I'm gonna stop now. Hope you liked the chapter! ^^