Blood~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

And you all thought he was gonna cheat. ;D

“And you’re sure you don’t have a clue about who this could be?”

“I swear to God…That if you ask me that question one more time, I will freaking kill you,” I said through my teeth, glaring coldly at the police officer asking me questions.

“Uki, calm down,” Siwon said.

I let out a breath, standing up and pacing back and forth slightly. It just didn’t make any sense! How could they have slipped into Donghae’s room during all that mess without anyone noticing them?! It seriously made no sense! I mean, I searched that room, top to bottom, and found no one. Then I went and practically ransacked everyone else’s room. Nothing! And to top it all off, my nerves and thoughts were thrown outta whack ever since Donghae decided to pull a disappearing act today. Ugh. Stupid idiot. I don’t even wanna look at him right now, in fear that I just might accidentally punch him in my pissed off rage I’m feeling at the moment.

“Okay, you’re no help. She’ll kill you before we actually get anywhere in this mystery,” Agent Yi stated, pushing the policeman out of his way. “Now Uki. Does the handwriting look familiar to you at all?”

I stared at the note for a long while, biting my lip uncertainty.

Well,” I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I sighed. “It looks familiar, but I wouldn’t be able to name the person.”

“Okay, now that’s a start. Anybody in the house?” Agent Yi asked, jotting something down in his notebook.

I scoffed. “Pft, no. I’ve memorized these guys’ handwriting forever ago. But I dunno. It just…It seems like I’ve seen this handwriting somewhere before, but I can’t quite place my finger on it.”

“Um, may I say something?”

I turned to look at Soo Man as Agent Yi nodded permission.

“I just got in touch with some people. They say Tony and his friends are still there,” Soo Man said, tucking his phone away in his pocket.

I sighed in relief, giving Soo Man a tired smile. “Thanks for being here, Soo Man-sshi.”

“No problem, Uki. It’s not just you in danger at this point. All my boys are in danger, too,” Soo Man responded, nodding his head slightly at me.

I glared at Donghae as he said that. “Yeah, and some of them are still in danger,” I grumbled.

“I said I was sorry!” Donghae responded.

“Sorry doesn’t cut it buddy! There’s some psychotic freak show running wild out there, and you freaking decided to disappear for the day without letting any of us know!” I shouted.

He abruptly stood up, getting in my face and yelling, “I already told you that I had friends coming in to visit! And I left you a note! It’s not my fault that someone else stole it before you had a chance to read it!”

My eyes widened and I pushed him out of my face. “Don’t you dare yell at me, Lee Donghae! You have no right to yell at me, not after the Hell you put us all through today!”

“Uki, I told you I was with friends! Are you saying that you don’t believe me?!”

“I never said that you were lying, Donghae, but I’m pretty sure that you could have at least dropped us a call or a text, or something! Something to let us know that you were okay instead of disappearing for an entire day!

“I FREAKING LEFT YOU ALL A NOTE! AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT MY PHONE WAS BROKEN! WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!”

“ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOUR FRIENDS DON’T HAVE PHONES THAT YOU COULD HAVE USED?!”

“Okay, that’s enough!” Leeteuk yelled, coming in between us and pulling me away toward an open armchair while Siwon came over and roughly jerked Donghae back, throwing him down to the couch.

“Don’t you ever yell at my sister like that again!” Siwon shouted in Donghae’s face, his expression contorting in rage. “You have no right to even speak to her at this point!”

“Stay out of this!” Donghae growled, standing up again. “This is between me and my girlfriend, who so obviously doesn’t trust me enough to believe me when I tell her that I was out with my friends!

“WHEN DID I ONCE SAY THAT I DIDN’T BELIEVE YOU?!” I shrieked, standing up once more only to have Leeteuk hold me back again.

“YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY SAYING THAT YOU DON’T TRUST ME IF YOU KEEP ASKING ME WHY I DIDN’T CALL YOU! JEEZ! WHEN DID YOU TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE OVERBEARING GIRLFRIENDS?!” Donghae shouted, getting in my face again.

“WHEN DID YOU TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE DOUCHEBAG BOYFRIENDS?!” I retorted angrily, feeling my fingers twitch, seriously wanting to just punch him.

I mean, what in the world was wrong him?! I’ve never seen him act this way before, and it was seriously scaring me! The one time that I actually wanted him to call me to reassure me that he was okay, he completely disregards me and ends up yelling at me and calling me an overbearing, trustless girlfriend?! What happened to my Donghae?!

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Siwon shouted, wrapping his arm around Donghae’s neck and roughly jerking him back once more. He pinned Donghae down on the couch, getting into his face and angrily shouting, “IF YOU EVER SPEAK THAT WAY TO MY SISTER AGAIN, I AM GOING TO ING BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR DAMN BODY AND REARRANGE EVERY FEATURE ON THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE OF YOURS, ARASSO?!”

“Siwon, you’re gonna kill him!” Sungmin yelled, as he and Eunhyuk both rushed over and tried in vain to get Siwon off of Donghae.

“I’m not saying anything wrong!” Donghae yelled in response, struggling to break free of Siwon’s death grip. “She’s the one making a big deal about me not calling her!”

“Aish, Donghae, just shut your stupid mouth already!” Eunhyuk snarled. “You’re gonna freaking get yourself killed!

“She made a big deal ‘cause she’s had someone stalking her this entire time! She was afraid that you were in danger, you idiotic moron!” Siwon shouted, looking like he was seriously about to punch Donghae in the face.

“Oppa, stop it! You’re gonna hurt him!” I yelled in desperation, trying with all my might to help Sungmin and Eunhyuk pull Siwon off and stop him from strangling Donghae to death.

“Why should you care?! After the way he just spoke to you, you’re still gonna defend him?!” Siwon shouted at me, still directing his anger toward Donghae, who was still squirming to get out of Siwon’s grasp.

“Siwon, get off of me!” Donghae shouted, his face turning red in anger.

“You have the nerve to talk to me like that after the way you treated my sister?! Now I regret telling Leeteuk to back off of her! I would have much preferred seeing her with him rather than have her going out with a senseless idiot like you!”

“Oppa!” I shouted in surprised anger at the same time as Donghae’s fist flew out to hit Siwon.

But he didn’t quite find his target…

I let out a slight scream as I flew sideways, knocking into the little end table and sending everything askew. The room fell into complete silence and I felt as though the air had been right outta the room. I laid like that for a moment, in a complete and utter daze. Did Donghae just…? No, no, he couldn’t have! It was a complete and utter accident! He didn’t mean to!

“Oh my goodness, Uki…”

I felt a figure hover over me and a second later, arms wrapped around me as well as someone’s face burying in the crook of my neck, tears stark against my hot skin.

“I’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me!” Donghae yelled, hugging me tighter. “I’m sorry, Uki, I’m sorry!”

“Get your filthy hands off her this instant,” Siwon said in a deadly calm tone that somehow scared me more than if he had yelled.

“Uki, I’m sorry!” Donghae yelled, giving me a pleading look.

“I said get your hands off her!” Siwon yelled.

Sungmin came over and ripped Donghae away from me as Eunhyuk helped me stand up, pressing a tissue to my mouth.

Blood.

Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Hangeng all rushed over to Siwon, holding him back as he struggled to get to Donghae, his face reddening in fury.

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk asked me, giving me a worried look.

Blood.

I slowly looked at Donghae, tears building up in my eyes widened by shock.

“You hit me,” I whispered softly against the tissue that was quickly soaking red with my blood.

 

Lol. Don't hate Donghae too much. It was an accident after all. :3