Meet My Friend Named Vodka~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Leeteuk’s POV~

The one thing I knew about Uki when she got legitimately drunk was that she was just like Donghae and Siwon: She started spouting the truth no matter what the question was.

And well?

I planned to use this to my advantage.

“Uki, are you ready yet?” I asked impatiently, leaning against the frame of her doorway.

“Aish, patience is a virtue, oppa,” she replied with a laugh as she was brushing on a light layer of blush on her cheeks.

I groaned, walking into her room and plopping myself in her computer chair. I suppose this was sorta my fault since I told her to get dressed up and whatnot. I didn’t think she’d take this long to put on makeup though! Aish. ><”

“Oppa, where are we going again?” she asked, a thoughtful expression on her face as she continued to move the blush brush back and forth on her cheek.

“You, my dear girl, are going to come to a club with me,” I responded with a slight smirk playing at my lips.

“A…Club,” she stated flatly.

“Ouch. Don’t sound too disappointed,” I said, giving her a pout.

She laughed at me, rolling her eyes as she leaned in closer toward the mirror. “That’s not what I meant, oppa. I was simply wondering…Siwon approved of this?”

“Well, let’s just say he can’t approve of something he doesn’t know about,” I replied with an evil smirk.

“Ahh, I like the way you think, Teukie,” she said with a laugh. “Now tell me. Classy club, or wild club?”

“There’s a classy part and a wild part,” I responded with a cheeky smirk.

She narrowed her eyes in suspicion. “I’m not sure if I wanna go to this anymore…”

I laughed at her as she continued to narrow her eyes. “Don’t worry. We’ll stay in the classy parts of the club, arasso?”

She sighed and nodded, beginning to curl her hair. “Who else is going?”

“Just us two,” I replied, absently spinning around in the computer chair.

“No one else?” she asked, a suspicious look once again entering her eyes as she stared at me through the mirror.

“Do you want someone else to come?” I asked, coming to an abrupt halt and giving her a look. I swear, if she says Don—

“Of course not!” she said with a laugh. “It’s Teukie-Uki bonding time after all. It makes no sense for anyone else to join us. Oh, and—”

“Uki, do you have any plans for tonight?” a sudden voice interrupted.

I looked up to see Donghae standing in the doorway, looking down at Uki with an expectant look in his eyes. I found myself grinding my teeth slightly at the sight of him trying to come in between my very well thought out plan, but smiled victoriously when she said, “Yeah, sorry. I made plans to go out with Teukie, remember?”

Donghae blinked for a moment before turning to look at me. His usually kind eyes held a smoldering anger, and I found myself smirking slightly at him. Face it, buddy.

I win.

“Oh crap. Alex still has my eyeliner,” Uki muttered, examining the many makeup products strewn all around her. She bit the corner of her lip, her brow creasing in thought, as her eyes continued to scan all the makeup around her in a vain search for the eyeliner that just wasn’t there. She let out a breath and stood, walking out the door while yelling at the top of her lungs, “Alex, quit stealing all my makeup!”

“I didn’t steal your makeup! I have no need for the monstrosity!” Alex responded indignantly.

There was a moment of silence before Uki yelled, “Heechul!”

I smiled as she continued going down the hall in search of her lost eyeliner. Donghae cleared his throat, causing me to look up at him with an innocent smile.

“Hey there,” I said with a little wave of my hand.

“Don’t act all innocent with me, Leeteuk,” was his icy response.

“Innocent? Whatever are you talking about?” I asked with my smirk still intact.

“I’m not playing, Leeteuk. I know what you have in mind, and I will kill you if you do something to Uki.”

“What in the world would I do to her? Are you afraid that if I simply talk to her, she’ll change her mind and realize that you’re simply some bastard who’s broken her heart twice now?”

“That, or the fact that you’re some freakishly old guy that’s caught up in his infatuation for a girl that’s close to ten years younger than he is.”

“You’re six years older than her. It’s not that big a gap.”

“You’re disgusting.”

“As are you.”

“Found it!”

I turned my attention toward the chipper voice that obliviously interrupted our argument to see Uki standing there with her newfound eyeliner tube in her hand. She blinked, looking back and forth between Donghae and me, before sighing and making her way back to her spot in front of the mirror.

“You guys…” she murmured as she hummed quietly to herself, skillfully lining her eyes with the black stick of eyeliner. I shuddered slightly. How in the world do girls willingly put a foreign object so close to their eyes?! ><” Granted, we Super Junior guys do it for certain things, too, but we never do it to ourselves! I’d probably be scared less if they had asked me to do my own eyeliner. O.o I watched as Uki then swiped her lashes with the mascara brush, reaching toward her eye shadow set as well.

“Uki~” Donghae whined, pouting at her.

“Neh?” she responded, swiping her eye shadow against one of her closed eyelids.

“Do you have to go out tonight?” he asked, still whining and pouting at her as if he were a five-year-old.

“Aigoo. Act your age please? And besides. Teukie and I haven’t had a chance to hang out in forever, so stop your whining,” Uki responded.

I smirked slightly, casting my eyes to the ground so Donghae wouldn’t see the victorious light in my eyes. Okay, so it wasn’t as if I were planning to break them up or anything. I wasn’t, honestly. I just wanted to know—truthfully—why in the world she’s back with that scumbag after he’d hurt her so many times already. And I know that she would never tell me the truth without a little friend I know named Vodka, which is why I need her to come to the club with me. He’s quite good at loosening her tongue. The only one in the world that could get her to talk freely. ;D I looked up then to see Donghae and Uki kissing. My stomach churned, feeling queasy at the sight of her allowing herself to forgive him so easily. I mean, he cheated on her. Plain and simple. I rolled my eyes, feeling as though I were on the verge of puking, as he pulled away, smacking his lips and smiling slightly at her.

“Cherry?” he asked.

She laughed and nodded, playfully tapping the tip of his nose. “Bingo!”

“Mmm, I like it,” he replied flirtatiously.

Oh God, kill me now.

“You’re funny, oppa,” she replied with a slight giggle. “Now get out! Both of you! I gotta get dressed.”

She grabbed me by the arm and Donghae by the collar of his shirt, throwing us out the door before shutting it with a snap and quickly scooting the computer chair to block seeing as how she had broken the lock during the whole scuffle with Jessica last night. Ahh, that little girl cracks me up~ Suddenly, just as I was about to leave to the kitchen to find a quick snack, I found my back against the wall, someone’s hand pressured square in the chest. I blinked at the hand before looking up into the angry face of Donghae, whose other hand was pointing in my face.

“I’m not gonna do anything to stop you guys from going out tonight,” he began through clenched teeth, “but I hear one word that you said anything to mess with Uki’s mind, and I will murder you.”

“Ahh, so you are scared of me stealing her from you,” I replied with a knowing smirk.

The hand that was pointing in my face clenched into a fist, slowly trembling in anger, before it dropped to his side along with the hand that was on my chest. He hung his head low, his breath beginning to quake slightly, as he still refused to look at me. I simply stared at him, with his eyes cast to the floor, before he quietly begged, “Please, hyung. I’m begging you. Please don’t do anything that’ll jeopardize me and Uki.”

I was stunned.

He was…Begging me?

“B-bwoh?” I stuttered, staring wide-eyed at him.

He dropped to his knees, with his head still hanging as if in shame, staring at my feet. In a quietly pleading voice, I heard him say to the floor, “I can’t lose her again. You saw what happened when we were apart for only two days. Can you imagine how it would be like if we spent a lifetime apart from each other? Please hyung, I’m on my knees begging you. Please don’t do anything that’ll ruin things for me. Please.

“Donghae—”

“Ready to—Donghae, what’s wrong?!”

I turned to see Uki standing there in a pair of white cargo shorts a little above mid-thigh coupled with a silky exotic-print shirt that cinched around her waist with the elastic band sewn into the material. It was a one-sleeved shirt, showing off her pale shoulder on one side while covering her entire arm on the other. I’d say it was appropriate choice of clothes since I never exactly told her where we were going. Classy yet not too classy. I think it was the bright yellow heels she was wearing that brought the outfit together. It added a splash of color that brought everything out as well. Her jewelry, she kept simple, sticking to a couple faux diamond bracelets, a ring, and a pair of earrings. But despite all this, it was her heart-wrenching expression that caught and held my attention.

Despite the fact that she was going out with me tonight, she was still more worried about Donghae.

-__________________________________-

“Oh, um, n-nothing,” Donghae stammered, quickly jumping to his feet and wiping away any traces of his tears.

He was crying?

“Donghae, I know you better than that. What happened?” she asked, stepping toward him and bringing her hand up to wipe away his tears as well. Her black Coach wristlet swung freely as her thumbs wiped his cheeks free of any remaining tears as if she’d been doing it her entire life. I found myself slowly gritting my teeth.

WHY.

“It was nothing, I p-promise,” he stammered, smiling warmly at her.

Unbelievable.

“Donghae…”

“Aish, Uki. Don’t worry about me, arasso? Have fun tonight.” He gave her a quick kiss on the lips before walking away, not even bothering to look in my direction.

Uki stood there, blinking in confusion for a moment, before turning to look at me, her brows creased in a puzzled manner. Tch. And here I was thinking all this time that Uki was the almighty God when it came to these things. She’s just as stupid and oblivious as the rest of us were! ><”

“C’mon,” I said, grabbing her wrist and leading her toward the front door.

Sorry, Donghae. But I want the truth. I will make her admit the truth to all of us. Me, you, and, most importantly, herself .

We will settle this once and for all.

~~~~

“Aww, it’s sucha cute place, oppa!” Uki squealed in excitement the moment we pulled up in front of the classy nightclub.

“Yeah, I like it, too,” I replied with a smile.

Seeing as how her Escalade was still in the shop, we decided that we would take a taxi to save the hassle of getting a car from SM for something like this. Uki got out and stood there, staring at the place with a look of wonder, as I got out and paid the driver. The driver nodded and drove off, leaving me standing there for a moment for the dust to clear before walking up and joining Uki. I hooked my arm, giving her a look and a slight smile.

She giggled like a little child before hooking her arm with mine as we walked toward the front door. The bouncer gave me a slight nod, letting us enter without a second thought to the irritation and annoyance of the huge line waiting outside just to get in the place. Hey. The perks of being the leader of Super Junior. ;D

Uki looked around at the lively atmosphere of the club. It wasn’t some boring club if that was the idea you were getting based on the word “classy,” but it wasn’t one of those -fests, either. It was just one of those places that gave off the right vibe. It made you want to stay there but didn’t wanna make you puke at the sight of inappropriate things or people making out everywhere you turned, either. The music blared, beating right through my chest, as I looked around for the rooms monitor. What I liked best about this place was that they had private rooms used as private restaurants so to speak. You could be served all the food and drink you wanted and still keep your distance from the crowd outside if that was what you desired.

“C’mon, this way,” I called loudly over the blaring music, grabbing Uki’s hand and leading her toward a guy standing behind a podium type thing. He looked up when I walked up to him and his eyes immediately widened. “I made a reservation for one of the rooms earlier? Under the name Park Jungsu.”

“R-right this way,” he stammered, leading us a little way’s down the hallway.

Uki tugged on my sleeve, causing me to lean closer toward her as she whispered, “This guy’s either really infatuated with me or he’s a total fanboy.”

I had to laugh at this, trying to imagine him pull a fanboy stunt of tackling me to the ground and begging for my autograph, but realized instantly that her first assumption was correct when he kept stammering around her and couldn’t stop himself from staring as she sat down and smiled at him. He bowed slightly before leaving and sliding the door shut behind him.

“Interesting guy,” she remarked with a slight laugh.

I chuckled, nodding as our waiter came over.

“Anything I can help you guys with today?” he asked with a kind smile.

I looked at Uki who was checking something on her phone. “What do you feel like eating, Uki?”

“Sushi,” she said instantly, then looked up with her cheeks turning slightly pink. “Heh, sorry. I was just talking to Donghae and I was thinking of fish, and…Aish, I want sushi.”

I glowered slightly at the mention of Donghae, but looked up to the waiter regardless, and said, “Yeah, just a platter of all the different sushi choices please. Oh, and bring out a couple bottles of liquor, arasso?”

Uki gave me a look, kicking me slightly under the table, but I ignored her as the waiter eyed Uki suspiciously.

“Is she…of age?” he asked.

Uki glared at him for a moment. “Do I look as if I were fifteen to you? Yes I’m of age! Shisus!”

“Arasso, my bad,” he said, holding his hands up in mock surrender. He turned his gaze back to me. “Anything else?”

“Um…” I pulled him down and whispered to him, “Pour a few bottles down the drain and fill it up with water. I’ll pay extra, arasso?”

He gave me a suspicious look, his gaze flickering from me to Uki and back again. He nodded slowly and walked off, leaving me under Uki’s suspicious gaze now.

“What was that all about…?” she asked slowly.

“Oh nothing. I just told him that if he were to keep the bottles coming all night, I’d pay him extra,” I replied, avoiding her questioning gaze.

“I hope you know I’m not drinking tonight,” she replied, causing me to look up at her in shock.

“B-bwoh?”

“I made a promise to myself and Siwon that I wouldn’t drink for the rest of my stay here seeing as how I came back and got wasted that first night I was here. And besides, I’m especially not gonna drink—VODKA?! You’re expecting us to drink Vodka?! Leeteuk, are you insane?!

I looked up to see what she was ranting about to see the waiter coming back with a bucket full of ice and a few bottles of pure Vodka sitting happily in the chilled ice. I was assuming that the two separated from the rest were the ones filled with water and I quickly grabbed one, filling my shot glass up. I “accidentally” dropped the bottle, causing it to spill everywhere.

“Oops,” I said, reaching down and throwing a bunch of napkins on it. The waiter gave me a death glare, but I flashed my wallet for only him to see, causing him to shut up and walk away. I sat back up, reaching for the real Vodka bottle, pouring her a shot before she could finish protesting.

was wide open while she stared at me with a shocked expression. “Park Jungsu!”

“Yes?” I replied calmly.

Vodka?! I can barely handle Vodka and you expect us to drink Vodka?! Why not Patrón?! Or Hennessy?! Anything but Vodka!

I smirked, downing the water and acted as though I had just downed the Vodka as if it were nothing. Her eyes widened instantly as her already hanging mouth dropped a few inches more.

“Uki Seohae Choi, I, Park Jungsu, hereby challenge you to a drinking contest,” I announced confidently.

I could see the calculating look on her face as she sighed and wrapped her fingers carefully around the shot, bringing it up to her lips and downing it in one go without a chaser. Her face twisted momentarily before setting the glass back down. Pure Vodka really was the worst stuff for Uki. I could already see it taking affect on her and that was with just one shot. I grabbed the bottle around the neck, filling hers and mine. She narrowed her eyes at me, picking it up and downing that one also. I smirked as her cheeks were already beginning to flush.

Just keep them comin’, Teuk. You’ll get her.

And so that’s what I did. I kept pouring shot after shot and was lucky enough that she failed to notice that I wasn’t taking any shots myself. In between her shots, she was finishing off the platter of varied sushi all by herself. Not before long, after having gone through six bottles, she had her head laying on the table, motioning for another glass.

“I wannnnmoree, Teukieeee,” she slurred, continuing to motion toward her empty shot glass.

“I think that’s enough, Uki,” I said, showing her all the empty bottles.

“Ouuut alreaddyyy? Pfttttt. Laaaaaaaameee.” She flashed me a pout as I sat back and watched her for a minute.

“Now tell me something, Uki,” I said, staring at her thoughtfully with my hands interlocked behind my head.

“Yesssshh, oppppaa?” she replied, aimlessly playing around with her empty shot glass.

“Why are you back with Donghae?” I asked, giving her an intense gaze.

She looked up at me, a childish little grin on her face before she smiled a sly smile.

“Wellshhhh…”

 

Aish. I apologize for the super ridiculously long wait. ><"

Like I said. Last week, homework just kicked my . And now this week involves cramming for exams plus orchestra/violin competitions on steroids. =.=

Ugh.

Needless to say, life right now.

Lol. However, I did make this chapter a little longer in order to compensate for being gone for so long. :3

Kekeke~