Kyulex~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

…Nothing.

I let out a deep breath, allowing my heart to calm down for a moment. After about two minutes of just standing there, I laughed quietly to myself. Nothing. There was nothing in there! I almost started laughing like crazy at the anticlimactic result. I mean, I was expecting to see, like, a dead body, or Victory, or even Tony! I was just expecting to see something! And then I open the door and see nothing. I couldn’t help it. I busted out laughing, covering my mouth so I wouldn’t wake Donghae up. Goodness. Here I was freaking out over nothing! However, the more and more I thought about it, the more pissed off I was getting.

Nothing.

I was scared of NOTHING.

Do you know how pissed I am about that?! I’m letting whoever this freaky psychopath is get to me! All these notes, all these messages, all their ridiculous antics were getting to me! Do you know how absolutely and utterly ridiculous it is that I’m sitting here getting freaked out and paranoid over nothing?! UGH! WHOEVER THIS PERSON IS, I’M GOING TO FIND THEM AND FREAKING MURDER THEM! I was about to slid the door shut again, when a glint caught my eye. Huh?

I leaned in closer to see what it was. A…Necklace?

My eyes widened, my hand immediately going to my neck.

MYNECKLACE?!

I looked down, my hands frantically sweeping across my clavicle to no avail. That was my necklace!

My hand shot out and grabbed the necklace, holding it tightly in my hand. That’s when I realized that there was another Post-It note sitting there. I grinded my teeth as I picked it up and read it to myself.

Oh, you thought I was hiding in the closet? Silly Uki. How cliché do you think I am? No, no, I have more style than that.

But don’t worry your pretty little head off. You’ll meet me soon enough.

And the necklace bit was only to prove to you that I am real and not a figment of your imagination.

You sure are the heavy sleeper~

I crumpled the note in my fist, anger boiling inside me.

“Whoever you are, I’m not afraid of you. It’s quite the contrary actually,” I whispered quietly to myself.

I swallowed and stood, shutting the closet door. Whoever was messing with me was a complete and total coward for not showing me their true face. I let out a breath, shutting my eyes for a moment to clear my thoughts. I can’t let it get to me. All I can do is just deal with it and focus on the boys. Their comeback is coming up soon, and what’s most important is to—

“Uki?”

I jumped almost a foot in the air, letting out a terrified scream. Arms immediately closed around me and Donghae’s calming voice said, “What’s wrong?! Uki, what’s going on?!”

I gave a few shaky breaths, laughing slightly. Donghae. It was only Donghae!

“Uki?”

Donghae cupped my chin in his hand, pulling my face up to look up at him. He gave me a sincerely worried look and I smiled, hugging him around the waist and burying my face in his chest as his arms closed around me.

“What were you doing up?” he asked me after a moment.

“Oh, um…I thought I heard something in the closet,” I murmured.

He laughed quietly. “Have you been watching too many scary movies or somethin’? C’mon, let’s get back to bed.”

I laughed and nodded, allowing him to guide me back to the bed, but…I just couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching me the entire time. And I coulda sworn I heard something shifting around in the closet. I sighed, shutting my eyes tightly and allowing Donghae to wrap his arms around me again. It’s nothing, Uki, it’s nothing. Just…Just your imagination is all. Your imagination is playing tricks on you. I sighed and fell asleep again to the sound of Donghae’s even breathing, yet I still felt as though someone were watching us the entire time.

~~~~

“WHO SPILLED THIS WATER AND DIDN’T CLEAN IT UP?!”

I groaned at the sound of the yelling. Is it really necessary to yell? -__-

I rolled myself outta bed and walked to the kitchen to see Wookie throwing a fit over my spilt water that for some odd reason didn’t evaporate over night. I yawned.

“Mianhae, Wookie,” I said, giving him a tired smile. “Something scared me last night and I kinda dropped it.”

“Aish. What could possibly have scared you enough for you to…What happened?! Did someone break in?! Did you get into a fight?! What happened?!”

I laughed at the sight of Ryeowook turning into protective Wookie and shook my head. “No, no, nothing of the sort. I thought I heard something then I ran back into Donghae’s room so nothing would kill me. I suppose the opened bottle of water just kinda slipped my mind.”

Wookie sighed and nodded. “Arasso, arasso. I suppose I can’t get mad at you for that. You should eat. I took the initiative of cooking this morning so you wouldn’t have to.”

“Aww, thanks!” I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and heading over to the table where everyone else sat.

I landed a punch on Hangeng and Heechul’s shoulders, who both yelped in surprise and looked up at me, accusing looks on both their faces.

That is for what you did yesterday, causing this,” I responded, pulling the neck of my T-shirt down to show them my purpling shoulder.

Heechul busted out laughing, causing me to glare at him and smack him upside the head.

“That’s not funny!” I exclaimed. “If any of you ever do that to me again, I’m killing you all in your sleep!”

Hangeng laughed and patted the chair next to his, giving me that childish look that only he could pull off. “Mianhae, Uki. You want some ice?”

I sighed and sat down, shaking my head. “No, it’s fine. It looks worse than it actually feels.” I blinked for a second, looking around the table. Where’s…? “Where’s Donghae?”

“Oh, yeah, we were gonna ask you about that, too,” Leeteuk said, swallowing his bite of pancakes he had in his mouth. “He just kinda woke up really early this morning and disappeared, saying something about meeting someone about something. I dunno. Not very clear if you ask me. We thought you’d know something about that.”

I shrugged my shoulders, shaking my head at them. “Nope. And none of you guys have any idea of where he went?”

They all shook their head, murmuring their quiet no’s. I shrugged. Ehh. Donghae’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. It was quiet for a moment, everyone quietly eating their food, when Heechul—of course it was Heechul. -__- —cleared his throat, causing everyone to look over to his direction.

“So Kyuhyun,” Heechul said, folding his hands neatly on the table and giving Kyuhyun a look.

“Yes, hyung?” Kyuhyun responded.

“When is this date between you and Alex gonna happen, eh?”

I busted out laughing at the sight of Kyuhyun choking on his orange juice as everyone else started laughing as well. Even Hangeng! D’aww, I’m so proud of my oppa! Avoiding drama and whatnot(x

“Yes, Kyuhyun, when is this date going to happen? I’ve been curious actually. I mean, you asked her out, and then we never heard anything else about it,” I said with a smile on my face.

Uki,” Alex hissed, giving me a look full of warning.

I smiled sarcastically at her. “Yes, dearest unnie?”

She narrowed her eyes at me. “I dislike you.”

I laughed and nodded quickly, saying, “Aww, I love you, too! But seriously! When’s the date?!”

“Well…” Kyuhyun said, giving us all his signature maknae look. “How do you know that it hasn’t happened already?”

“WHAT?!” everyone exclaimed, nearly jumping the two of them for information.

“WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. Calm the hell down everybody!” Everyone calmed down and I whipped my gaze back to the two of them. “If you’re lying to me, I will kill you both. Have. You. Guys. Gone. On. Your. Date. Yet.”

Alex and Kyuhyun both laughed, making the sign of zipping their lips, locking it, and throwing the key away. Aish, those two. -__- I narrowed my eyes at them and thought for a moment, smirking to myself.

“The way I see it, you guys have two options. Number one, you guys tell us what happened willingly. Number two, I go to the Super Junior fan site and post it for the whole world to see that you guys are dating,” I said with an evil smirk.

The rest of the guys smirked while Kyuhyun and Alex’s eyes widened.

“You wouldn’t,” they said simultaneously.

“Oh try me,” I said, pulling out my iPhone and waving it in the air for them to see that I wasn’t joking. Although, I would never do that, seeing as how I don’t exactly want Alex to be killed quite yet(x

They both let out a defeated sigh as Alex said, “Fine, fine. You win. We haven’t gone anywhere yet, and I don’t know when we are. It’s up to this idiot right here and he hasn’t said a word about anything to me.”

“Yah! If this is what you say about me when I’m sitting right next to you, I don’t even wanna know what you say about me when I’m not in the room!” Kyuhyun exclaimed indignantly.

“Aish. You two sound like a reincarnated version of Donghae and Uki,” Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

“And just what is that supposed to mean?!” I exclaimed, giving him a death glare.

He looked at me. “It means that all of you are disgustingly sweet when it comes to your PDA and it grosses us all out.”

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Kyuhyun and Alex. “Sooo! When’s your date?!”

Kyuhyun smiled at me. “Actually, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.”

“Huh? What’re you—Kyuhyun, let me go! Aish, you freaking maknae, I’m gonna murder you so there can be no date!”

Alex’s POV~

I tilted my head slightly, amused at the sight of Kyuhyun dragging Uki away. I find it funny how everyone in the house seems to go to Uki for relationship advice when she seems to be the one having the most issues in her love life. Well…Not now since she and Donghae are so happy-go-lucky and whatnot, but still. She went through the most ups and downs…Not counting me I guess? Aish. I’m guessing all girls in the world go through all this crap at one point or another. -__-

“Alex? Whatever happened to James?”

I looked at the source of the voice and my gaze rested on Heechul. Of course it’s Heechul stirring up relationship drama. It’s always Heechul stirring up relationship drama. =__=

I played it cool, though, nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders. “Not too sure. Haven’t talked to him since that day Uki brought him over.”

“James?” Hangeng asked then he smiled. “Lemme guess. Friend of Uki’s?”

I nodded, smiling at him. At first, I thought that it’d be uber awkward having him here with us, but it actually hasn’t been! It’s pretty much been the opposite. It was nice having him here to talk to again. I liked how we’d gone back to how we were before all that awkward relationship stuff intervened. I somehow got the feeling, though, that I owe Uki one for Kyuhyun finally working up the nerve to ask me out. I involuntarily smiled. Aish. Why is it that Uki seems to be at the base of everything that happens in the house?

“AHHHHH! KYUHYUN, YOU ARE JUST TOOOOO CUTE! AISHHHHH!” I heard Uki screaming.

My brow cocked in an unspoken question when I heard Kyuhyun yell, “WOULD YOU SHUT. UP?!”

I busted out laughing. What a foreign concept to hear someone tell Uki to shut up. It made me laugh actually, that he had the guts to do something so dangerous. It was pretty cute. :3

“Oh my goodness, Alex, Alex, ALEX!”

An amused expression found its way on my face again at the sight of Uki running in through the kitchen doorway, a huge smile on her face.

“JUST WAIT ‘TILL YOU SEE WHAT HE’S PLANING TO DO! AISHHH! SOO CUTE!” she yelled, jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a child. “He’s planning to—”

“Uki Seohae Choi!” Kyuhyun yelled, running in afterward and nearly tackling Uki to the ground.

“Kyuhyun, just let me tell her!” Uki yelled, pushing Kyuhyun off of her.

“No! I wanna keep it a surprise!” Kyuhyun yelled.

Uki rolled her eyes and turned back to me. “I’ll tell you eventually. Aish. So cute! I can’t believe you’re gonna—”

Kyuhyun clamped his hand over Uki’s mouth and smiled innocently at me, saying, “Don’t mind Uki. She’s still a little high from yesterday.”

Uki scream was muffled by Kyuhyun’s hand, making me laugh.

“Aish, you, too,” I said, standing up and taking my plate to the sink. “You’re like a couple of siblings I swear.”

And that’s when Uki elbowed Kyuhyun in the ribs and laughed when he yelped and let go of her. She stuck her tongue out at him as he growled angrily, yelling, “Uki, I’m so going to kill you!”

She yelped and ran off to the living room, Kyuhyun chasing after her. I was seriously about to bust a rib at how much I was laughing. Oh, those two. They always know the cure for everything. I mean seriously! Do you know how long it’s been since the entirety of Super Junior was together and was legitimately laughing together?!

Well…Everyone except for Kibum and Kangin, but they’ve got legitimate reasons to be gone, so it’s okay.

But then again…

Where’s Donghae?

 

Uh-oh. I sense problems arisin' in relationship land. ;D

Kekeke~ Dead body. I got that idea from sujudork. Your comment made me laugh when I read it(x

And horray to Kyulex! They're so cute! ^^

Lol. Wookie and Kyu. So cute! ^^ <3