Resurfacing~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I sense the beginning of a love trinaglee~ ;D

Hmph.

That little liar.

I smirked and shook my head at the picture of TOP sitting next to GD, holding up a bottle of opened Patrón in the air. And he never drinks? Bull. I laughed at the next picture, a picture of TOP passed out on the table at the club. Who did this guy think he was sitting here and lecturing me like that about not drinking when he goes and gets himself drunker than hell in some random club?! I looked to my phone when I felt its vibrations, notifying me that I had a text.

“Victory, that tickles damn it!” I exclaimed, pushing the slithering snake off the back of my thighs. It hissed angrily at me and I glared at it. “Don’t talk to me that way, Mister. I’ll shut you away in your cage again.”

As if it really understood what I was saying, he slowly slithered his way up beside me, curling up into a neat little coil beside me, shutting his lazy eyes. Aish. Was it even possible for snakes to act like little puppies? How very strange. I ignored the sight of the sleeping snake beside me and looked at my text.

From: Fishy<3

Sent: February 2, 2011, 3:23 P.M.

Hey, Uki! I’m SO sorry that I couldn’t come greet you this morning! We had last minute rehearsals before the concert tonight and you know how those things go. I missed you this morning. LAnyways, I just wanted to let you that I probably won’t be able to pick you up until late tonight. Do you mind staying with the Big Bang boys ‘till I can come get you after the concert? I’m really sorry that it’s already your second day back and we haven’t been able to hang out. It’s killing me ‘cause I really missed you! T^T

I WANTED to bring you here, but Teukie and Siwon told me that they didn’t want you straining yourself, which I kinda agree with now, seeing as how you’d probably go all dictator crazy on all these people. ^^

Anyway, I’ll see you later tonight, arasso?

Saranghae!<3

I smiled at the text.

I loved my fishy<3

To: Fishy<3

Sent: February 2, 2011, 3:26 P.M.

Lol. It’s not a problem, love! Take your time and good luck in your concert!

I thought of something, staring at my phone while blinking.

When’s your last concert again? Sometime next week, right? Anyway, if it is, I have a surprise for you guys(:

Anyway, I don’t wanna take up too much of your time, so go out there and beast it up! I love you!

See you later tonight(:

And tomorrow, I don’t care what’s going down. We WILL go out on a date, arasso?<3

Saranghae!

And, send.

I smiled proudly, nearly jumping outta my skin when I felt Victory’s scaly head brush up against my bare arm. I glared at the stupid thing, smiling despite myself when he slithered up my arm and across my back, continuing down my other arm and resting like that as if he were some scarf. I laughed and leaned to my left, kissing his head and causing him to retreat slightly. He flickered his tongue at me, warning me that he was getting irritated.

“Oh yeah, buddy? I gotta tongue, too, so you better watch it,” I told him, childishly sticking my tongue out at him, too. I laughed when he hissed angrily at me. It was almost as if he seriously understood me!

I looked up when the sound of the door opening cut through my thoughts to see GD staring at me with an odd look.

“I just don’t. Get it! That snake hates everybody! Once, when I was watching over it for Seungri, it nearly freaking bit my hand off for trying to feed it. How has he not killed you yet?!” he exclaimed.

I laughed at him and sat up, causing Victory to fall into my lap, coiling as he just rested there. “I have no idea, to be honest with you. I don’t ever do anything to him but scold the stupid thing.” He hissed at me again and I laughed. “Sometimes I swear that he can understand me.”

GD smirked and came over to the bed, sitting down and looking at the webpage I had pulled up. “Ahh, so you’ve figured out Seunghyun’s little secret.”

I laughed and leaned forward, exiting outta the window and shutting the lid to Seungri’s laptop. “Yeah. He’s sooo gonna get it when he gets back. Twenty minutes I had to put up with his lecturing just to find out that he’s worse than me when it comes to drinking!”

GD laughed and said, “He’s gotten better about it recently, but he does drink an excessive amount of alcohol. I’m pretty sure he can beat out anybody who challenged him.”

I smirked and said, “I have a feeling that he can’t.”

He raised his eyebrows at me, giving me that GD smirk of his. “What, you think you can beat him? Please, Uki, spare me the humor. You barely lasted one measly round of shots last night.”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s been three months since I’d even touched a bottle of liquor! You know, college does that to a person after all.”

“I just don’t get it. You’re in college. Isn’t that the time when people your age go crazy with the alcohol consumption?”

“Not when you go to a college like Cambridge and the stuck-up rich kids gasp when you even mention the word ‘liquor.’ It’s pretty ridiculous. I’m pretty sure those kids are gonna stay pure for the rest of their lives.”

He gave me that look again. “I donneven wanna know. Anyways, I came in here to ask when Donghae was gonna pick you up.”

“Oh yeah, about that. He just texted me right before you came in. He got pulled for some last minute rehearsals for their concert tonight so he didn’t getta chance to come pick me up this morning, but he said he should be able to come get me when their concert ends later tonight. Is that okay?”

“Oh yeah, not a problem. Seungri should be back in a little bit, though, so you might wanna get outta his room before he gets here. That kid is OCD about his room and he’ll probably throw a fit if he sees us in here.”

I gave him an “are-you-serious?” face to which he responded with laughing and saying, “Oh right, you’re Uki. That kid can never get mad at you!”

“What are you guys doing in my room?”

I looked up to see Seungri come in, his tie hanging around his neck loosely once more and his shirt halfway ed. Aish. He never wears his clothes properly. -.-“

“Sorry, Seungri. I was in desperate need of a laptop and yours happened to be free,” I responded with a smile.

He laughed at me and said, “Oh it’s alright, Uki. Hyung? What’s your excuse?”

“I wanted to take advantage of Uki on your bed. Aish, this kid. Don’t be asking me random questions like that!” GD responded, causing me to punch him hard enough to knock him off the bed.

“Yah! Don’t be saying stuff like that around me! You’re lucky Siwon’s not here to kill you!” I scolded him, giving him a deadly glare.

He laughed and picked himself off the floor, kissing the top of my head in apology and quickly dashing outta the room before I could deck him. I let out an annoyed breath, feeling my cheeks getting hot at the sight of Seungri standing shirtless in front of his closet. Why did he think it was totally acceptable to stand in front of me half-?! Donghae doesn’t even do that!

Okay, well he does, but he’s my boyfriend, so that’s different!

“Hey, Uki, when are you leaving again?” he asked me, aimlessly rifling through his millions of shirts in his closet.

I cleared my throat, reaching for the laptop that I’d shut only a few moments ago just for the sake of being able to look away from his muscular back as I said, “D-Donghae said he can’t pick me up until after their concert tonight since he got pulled for some last minute rehearsals. Why? Can’t wait to be rid of me?”

I looked up and let out an unexpected squeak at coming face to face with him, his face only mere inches from mine. He smirked that Seungri smirk of his and said, “Now, you know that’s not true, Uki. If I could, I’d steal you away from my Super Junior hyungs for the entirety of your stay, but I already know that if I did sucha thing, Donghae and Siwon hyungs would murder me.”

I laughed nervously and said, “You’re so ridiculous, Seungri.”

He smirked, lightly touching my cheek and, with his voice low and husky, softly whispered, “You’re blushing like crazy, Uki.”

My eyes widened and I jumped up, causing Victory to fall from my lap to the floor with an angry hiss. I wasn’t sure of the nonsense I sputtered to him while making my way slowly toward the door, facing him the entire time. I ran into the door, turned, looked at it, and felt my face get even hotter. Nervously laughing, I managed a nonsense goodbye and walked out, shutting the door behind me. I stood there for a moment, my back against the door, hoping and praying that he wouldn’t open it and cause me to fall backwards. I brought an unsteady hand up to feel my face, which was literally scorching to my touch.

“You okay, Uki? You look like you just…LEE SEUNGHYUN, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY INNOCENT UKI?!” TOP yelled immediately.

-_____________________-

“Yah, oppa!” I yelled, pushing against him as he tried getting past me to rip Seungri to shreds. “He didn’t do anything. I just kinda…Aish, it’s a long story.”

He gave me a protective glare. “Uki, it’s okay. Tell me what he did so I can go in there and properly kill him.”

I laughed slightly and said, “Oppa, trust me. He didn’t do anything.” Looking like he still wanted to go in there and kill Seungri, I said, “You totally lied to me by the way. You so drink.”

His face flushed immediately and he nervously scratched the back of his head, giving me a nervous laugh. “Heh, yeah, about that…”

“Mhm, yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses,” I said with a laugh. “I’ve heard it all before. Maybe you and I can get together and have a drink sometime.

I winked at him, leaving him to ponder my words as I entered my makeshift room and shut the door, sliding against the door to the floor, letting out a slow breath. Aish. What was with this fluttering feeling in the pit of my stomach? It’s been awhile since a guy’s been able to affect me like this…Actually, Donghae was the only one who could ever affect me like this. I blew out a huge breath and blinked for a second, staring out the window. It’s been nearly five years since I’d actually had a chance to really talk to Seungri. We’ve had a few on again-off again conversations here and there after they debuted and I left back to the States for my masters, but we never really had a chance to talk like we used to.

I sighed, leaning my head back against the door as my old memories of us began to resurface. I remember how he would always work so hard on his vocal skills since he nearly got terminated from YG for “lacking strong vocals.” I remember begging and pleading Hyun-Seok not to kick him out. And now look at him! One of the hottest idols out there! ^^ I remember how he would spend hours on end coming up with new dance routines. I remember how he would always drop everything in a heartbeat when I was upset over something, even if it was something as petty as dropping my last gummy bear on the ground. I smiled slightly when I remembered how he’d ran down to a convenience store three blocks away just to get me a new bag of gummy bears after I’d dropped my last one.

I let out a slow laugh and closed my eyes for a moment. He used to be my best friend. We were so close.

But then petty things like fame and college got in the way and we ended up growing apart.

“Aish, stupid maknae,” I murmured to myself with a ridiculous smile. “Even after all these years of not talking and not seeing each other, you still manage to make me smile like an idiot.”

My phone began vibrating in my hand, making me jump. I’d almost forgotten that I’d brought that thin with me. I looked at the caller ID and smiled even brighter as I hit the green answer button.

“Hey, Donghae,” I greeted.

“Hey, Uki,” he said, and I could almost hear the smile through his words, causing me to smile even wider. “I couldn’t wait to see you, so I slipped away from rehearsals.”

“Yah! Donghae! Why would you risk something so stupid?!” I exclaimed immediately.

He laughed and said, “Relax. Manager hyung gave us all a break until two hours before the concert, which means that we’ve got three hours to ourselves. I’ll be over in about ten minutes and we can go out to eat some place nice, alright? And don’t worry, I’m all showered and everything, so s’all good.”

I laughed and felt my face getting hot again, the fluttering in my stomach quickly turning into twisting knots of anticipation and excitement. I was excited for a date. An actual, substantial, dinner date. Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve been on one of those things?! I laughed and, remembering that he was still on the phone, said, “Yeah, I’ll see you then. Any special attire?”

“Wear a dress. A purple dress. With black heels. Smokey makeup. Curled hair in that weird bun thing you do all the time. And the necklace and earring set I bought you.”

My eyebrows raised as I said, “What? What’s this all about, Donghae?”

He laughed and said, “Oh nothing. Just for my own viewing pleasures during dinner tonight.”

I laughed sweetly, rolling my eyes, surprised that he actually knew all that I had brought with me. Did he go through my suitcases or something? O.O “Aish, this guy. Alright, but just so you know, you’re probably gonna hafta wait for a few minutes once you get here. It’s gonna take a little time.”

He laughed slightly and said, “I’ll wait forever if I have to. Alright, I’m close by, so I’ll see you there.”

I nodded and said a quick goodbye, hanging up then going straight to my mirror. Alright. So let’s see what all I can do while looking like I’d just gotten over a hangover. I plopped myself down and busted out my makeup kit, starting out with a very light coat of powdered foundation then an even lighter coat of blush to liven up my pale cheeks. Leaning a bit closer, I took my brush and began with my eye shadow, starting out with little and gradually increasing to more broad ones as I reached the outer edge of my eyes. Ooo, I like it(:

Hmm…Since I was wearing purple, let’s go with a hint of purple.

Taking out my shimmery pallet of eye shadow, I carefully dabbed my brush at the shimmery plum and lightly ran it over the dark eye shadow, creating a shimmery and playful look to my already smokey eyes. I smiled approvingly. Hey, I’m not too bad at this. It’s been awhile since I’ve been all dolled up and whatnot. ^^ Continuing with that, I changed colors back to the dark black color with a hint of charcoal and gray and dabbed it lightly on the bottom of my eyes as a form of mock-eyeliner. Smudging it slightly with my thumb, I added in the shimmery purple and was totally proud of the results. Hmm…Mascara. Taking out my Lash Blast mascara, I carefully swiped it over my long eyelashes, suddenly grateful for the fact that my lashes had a tendency to fan out all by themselves.

Okay, done with the eyes. Now the hair.

I took my hair out of the messy bun and felt that it was still a bit damp from my shower earlier. Running my hand through it and tousling it a bit, I got the desired volume I wanted and turned to my curler, turning it on and waiting for it to heat up.

“Uki, Donghae’s here!” I heard Taeyang shout.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” I responded.

I curled my hair into loose curls once I felt that the curler was ready and quickly pinned it into a loose up do. I was getting better at this whole one-armed business(x Lightly applying a thin coat of lip gloss, I stood up and picked my dress up out of my suitcase. A silky dress of a deep color of rich, royal purple met my fingers as I smiled, slipping the dress on quickly. I went back and looked at myself in the mirror. It stopped a little about mid-thigh, with an asymmetrical cut to the bottom. The neckline was also an asymmetrical cut, leading up to the one strap that went over my shoulder and crossed to the other side of the dress, a row of little bow ties lining the strap. It was a hug-the-body dress, cinching every curve. Okay, so since I had no idea where Donghae was taking me, I thought it was a good dress. Not too overdressed, not too underdressed. I smiled at my reflection, reaching down to pick up my black pumps and into my jewelry bag, pulling out Donghae’s diamond necklace and earring set he’d bought me for my birthday last year. I looked at my phone. Twenty minutes to pull this look together? I think that’s a new record! ^^

After slipping on my shoes and my jewelry, I grabbed my black clutch and was just about to leave when I thought of one last thing.

“Goodbye,” I said with a satisfactory smirk, reaching around and tearing off that damned sling. I grinned sarcastically as I victoriously threw it into the farthest depths of my room, shutting the lights off on it.

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! ^^ Kekeke~ And even if you're single, just know that you truly are beautiful and you have ppl who love you no matter what. You don't need some worthless holiday telling you otherwise. :3

But I could care less that it's Valentine's Day. I think I care more about the fact that SJM'S COMEBACK IS FINALLY HEREEEE!!!!<3<3

Kekek. I've been waiting for it for forever! Lol. I seriously had the biggest fangirl spazz ever when I found the link, thanks to FairytalePerfection! You completely made my day posting that up! ^^ Anyway, don't beat yourselves up if you don't have a Valentine. Who needs em when you have eight ridiculously hot men serenading you with a totally awesome, kick new song?! ;D

Can't wait for the MV! THESE NEXT ELEVEN TEN DAYS ARE GOING TO BE FREAKING TORTUROUS. Lol. Can't wait!<3<3

Oh yeah. I'm a bit worried about the chapter lengths. Do you guys think they're too long? If so, I'll try my best to cut them down, if not, I'll just continue with this length. :3

Ooo, Seungri, you make my heart skip a beat. ;D