Big Bang is No More?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Okay, gotta think, gotta think, gotta think. Daesung’s in a car crash. No big deal, right? Right?

“U-Uki?” Hyun Seok’s voice stammered slightly.

“Tell me,” I said slowly, calmly, “what happened.”

“I’m not exactly sure. I don’t have all the details. All I know is that he got into a car accident about an hour ago and a motorcyclist got seriously injured in the process. The details were a bit sketchy, but so far, none of us know whether he was under the influence or not. Uki… I know I shouldn’t be bothering you with things such as this, especially since you left us on a good note without any unfinished business or anything, but this is an emergency. I promised you when you left that I would never bother you with anything again, so just know that when I do back out on that… That this is serious. This isn’t about me or the company… It’s about making sure that Daesung gets outta this unharmed.”

I sighed, shutting my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose. “You said something about jail?”

“If they find out that he was under the influence, he’s going to jail for a little while, and if the motorcyclist ends up dying… Well, Big Bang will probably be no more…”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed, shooting up instantly. “WHATTA YOU MEAN BIG BANG WILL BE NO MORE?! THAT CAN’T HAPPEN! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!”

“Well, nothing is for sure yet! But if he goes to jail, can you just imagine all the hating that they’ll receive?! Not to mention that one of their main vocalist is going to jail. My hands are tied at the moment!”

“Yeah, at the moment! Who’s to say that things won’t simply fix themselves later on?!”

“Well… Aish, can you just make it over here, please?! I wanna get this thing fixed before it escalades into something ridiculous!”

I sighed, blinking for a moment, before saying, “I’m gonna go ask the other boys where he is and how long he’s been gone. Maybe… Maybe this is all just a misunderstanding.”

“How can this be a misunderstanding when he hit a person?!”

“DON’T YELL AT ME! I’M JUST TRYING TO THINK OF THE POSITIVES HERE, YOU FREAKING PESSIMIST!” I snapped angrily.

“Mind who you’re spe—”

I hung up on him and yelled at my phone, “HOW’S THAT FOR MINDING WHO I’M SPEAKING TO?!”

I stood there for a moment, mulling over everything that I’d just been told. Daesung? Going to jail? How does that even happen! Of all the Big Bang boys, he’s probably the most innocent! In all the years I’ve known him, he’s never done anything remotely close to ‘wrong’. Is this even the same guy who spit his gum out at a studio because there was a sign that said, “No food or drink in this area”? Are we even speaking about the same guy that considers 71 mph on a highway with a speed limit of 70 mph speeding? No, no. It can’t be. There’s got to be some sort of mistake. This can’t be the Kang Daesung that I’ve known all these years! I refuse to accept it!

Big Bang will be no more…

Hearing those words drifting around in my irritated mind caused my jaw to set in a determined manner, and I decided right then and there that Daesung will not go to jail. I don’t care what I have to do to make sure that it won’t happen, but just know that I’m going to make sure he’ll get outta this unscathed. How?

Well, they don’t call me Uki Seohae Choi for nothin’~

Siwon’s POV~

“Don’t you guys wanna go home? Aren’t you guys tired?” Leeteuk asked while fanning himself, giving the Beast and Big Bang boys a questioning stare.

I was beginning to wonder the same thing, especially since it was already verging on two in the morning last time I checked the clock. We’d done alotta work today, from sweeping up the entire dorm, to moving the furniture back to their original places, to plastering up some holes in the wall, to attempting to fix the front door. It was laborious and quite tedious if I might add, but at least the dorm was back to looking somewhat like it did before. The only thing we needed professionals to come in to do was to replace our door and fix some lights and whatnot. Trust me. Singers and dancers we are.

Electricians we are not.

But I must say that it was quite hilarious seeing Sungmin and Yoseob—two of the most clueless people I have ever met in my entire life—poking around in some electrical wires and coming back to us with burned fingertips and extremely childish pouts on their faces, looking like two little kids who skinned their knees even after their parents had warned them about wearing kneepads before going out and riding their bikes. And of course, Umma Teukie had to take care of things, and now, thanks to the magical medical skills that come along with being Super Junior’s mommy, Sungmin and Yoseob were doing just fine with all their fingertips treated for minor burns and bandaged up.

“We’re planning on leaving whenever Daesung gets back with our car,” GD answered, his last few words getting swallowed by a huge yawn, making me yawn as well. He shook his head slightly and grinned sheepishly at us as he said, “Whoa, sorry about that. All that work is about to make me pass out. You don’t mind if we’re here this late, right hyung?”

“Nope. If it gets too late, you guys might as well crash here. I don’t want you driving this late at night and have something happen, especially in this weather,” Leeteuk said in that umma voice of his, turning to look at the pounding rain through our balcony window.

“Well… We were planning on leaving whenever this one right here wakes up,” Doojoon said, poking Yoseob, who had passed out on our couch about two hours ago, in the arm. “But since it’s kinda going crazy outside right now, maybe we’ll wait the storm out.”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. I wouldn’t want anything to happen—”

“Hyung, it’s hotttt~” Sungmin suddenly interrupted whiningly, pouting at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk blinked for a moment before rolling his eyes and saying, “Donghae, can you go turn the thermostat down? Sungmin’s right. It is kinda hot in here.”

Donghae sighed but stood nonetheless, making his way toward the little box on the wall in the hallway. Flipping the cover, he asked, “Whatta you want it at? Seventy soun—Oof!”

I looked up to see what had happened to be greeted with the sight of Uki and Donghae groaning in pain on the floor, Uki on top of Donghae while struggling to hold herself up. When she finally did manage to stabilize herself by placing her hands on either side of Donghae’s head, she looked down to see who she had collided with and smiled.

“Oh, hi, Donghae,” she said nonchalantly.

He blinked for a moment before smiling as well. “Well, hi, Uki.”

“Donghaee~” I said in a slightly singsong voice from my relaxed position on the couch. “You have about two seconds to get up before I go over there and kill you~”

“In my defense, she ran into me!” Donghae immediately yelled, still not making the move of getting off the floor.

“One~” I began counting slowly.

“Yah, Uki, get up before your brother murders me!” Donghae shouted frantically. I decided not to say anything when I saw him pushing her away from him by placing her hands at her waist, but I almost went over there and dragged him away by the collar when I saw him straightening into a sitting position while she was now sitting in between his legs. Realizing this, Uki immediately stood, pulling Donghae up with her. 

“You’re always about to get murdered by my brother! Learn how to keep your hands to yourself and we won’t have this problem!” Uki chastised. “But that’s not important right now! Jiyong, where is Daesung?”

“Daesung? He left about two hours ago. Said he had something to do, and we’ve been waiting here for him to get back so we could finally go home,” GD answered.

I was confused as to why Uki suddenly came sprinting out here and hurdling into Donghae just to ask for Daesung, but I was even more confused when she said “” under her breath and exclaimed, “Who let him drive?! Which one of you idiots let him leave here in weather like this?!

“Uki, calm down. What’s going on?!” GD exclaimed, getting up to go confront Uki, but she immediately spun on her heel and sprinted back to Donghae’s room, yelling on her way there, “Donghae, where are my keys?! What did you do with my keys?!”

“They’re in your purse!” Donghae responded.

“Well, what did you do with my purse?!”

“It’s on the nightstand where you left it last!” Donghae replied, walking toward his room as well.

“They sound like an old married couple,” Kikwang whispered to Junhyung, who simply nodded in agreement.

“Donghae, how many times have I told you to pick up your clothes and throw them in the basket instead of leaving them lying all around the floor like this?! What’re you? Twelve?!” I heard Uki shouting.

“Uki, I told you I would clean it up!” I heard Donghae responding slightly quieter than Uki’s frazzled voice.

“When?! Next year?!”

“Uki-ah, you know I clean up after myself… Usually.”

“How have you not tripped and died from all these clothes already?! And these jeans! Donghae, dear, it’s about time you go get yourself a new pair! This one has so many holes in it, people will begin to wonder if the pattern is supposed to be polka dotted!”

“UKI, QUIT BEING SO OCD AND TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON! YOU’RE SCARING ME!” Donghae finally shouted, followed by a slight moment of silence.

Instead of hearing a response from Uki, however, she came rushing back out, keys and purse in hand while also throwing on a raincoat in the process. She was heading toward a pair of boots by the front door—or lack thereof—before things finally began clicking in my mind.  

“Oh ho, ho, no you don’t,” I said, immediately rushing forward and blocking her way.

She glared up at me, and, normally, I probably would have backed down, but there is no way I was letting her leave in this weather!

“Siwon, get out of my way,” she said in a slightly trembling voice, immediately giving away the fury beneath her calm façade.

“Uki, tell us what happened this instant! Is Daesung in trouble?!” I asked instead, staring defiantly into her blazing eyes.

“Siwon, I don’t have time for this! Get outta my way!” she shouted, almost succeeding in making her way around me. I quickly grabbed her by the shoulders, though, and forced her back into the room. She grinded her teeth and looked as though she were on the verge of killing me.

“Uki, tell us what’s going on! What happened to Daesung?!” GD yelled, coming forward and pushing me outta the way in order to grab her by the shoulders and force her to look him in the face.

“Jiyong, that’s not important. You’ll find out soon enough, but I’ve got to go!” Uki yelled, managing to rip herself from his grasp. Just as she was about to make it out the door, I quickly looked around the room for help, and that’s when my eyes rested upon Doojoon. Signaling him with my eyes, he immediately nodded and stepped forward.

“Uki-ahh~” he said in a slightly pouty voice, making Uki falter for a bit before turning around with wide eyes.

“N-neh?” she slightly stammered.

I’m gonna kill that idiotic B2UTY. -_______________________-

“What’s going on? Can you please tell oppa?” Doojoon asked, stepping closer to her and pulling quite the impressive pout.

Oh wow, this guy was good.

opened, but no sounds came out until he continued pouting and said, “Pleeeeeeeease?

She sighed, shut her eyes, and said quietly, “Daesung got into a car accident. He’s at the police station right now and I was heading out to go make sure he was okay. I don’t know any of the details, but—”

“WE’RE COMING WITH YOU!” GD instantly screamed, him and TOP stepping forward toward Uki and taking her out the door by the arms.

“Yah! Oppa!” she cried as she was being dragged off, quickly followed by Taeyang and Seungri. Before any of it actually registered with me, the elevator already dinged, signaling to us that they were gone.

We stood like that, rooted to the spot, too much in shock to actually say anything.

Daesung’s in a car crash?

“Does this mean that… Big Bang is… Finished?” someone in the room asked quietly.

Everyone was silent for quite a long time before Leeteuk stood and said ominously, “Let’s hope not.”

GD’s POV~

“How can this even happen? I don’t understand! He’s probably the best driver outta all of us!” I exclaimed, slamming my fists on the dashboard in anger.

“I don’t know, but if you don’t stop taking your anger out on my poor baby, I’m seriously gonna kill you,” Uki snapped, keeping her eyes locked on the road in front of her, straining to see past the windshield and through the pouring rain.

“He’s gonna be okay, right? Hyung is gonna be okay?” Seungri asked from the backseat, sounding like a lost little child in need of some sort of reassurance.

“He’s gonna be fine,” Uki responded determinedly, her knuckles turning white from her hands tightening around the steering wheel in a death grip. “I’m gonna make sure of it.”

“Uki, there’s not much you can do in a situation like this,” I heard TOP say gently from the backseat. “You just gotta wait things out and see where they go from here.”

No,” she replied brusquely, her jaw set in an angry manner. “I won’t let anything happen to him.”

My gaze flickered over to her—her voice sounding slightly off to my ears—to see angry tears shining brightly from the moonlight streaming in through the windows on her flushed cheeks. Refusing to bring a hand up to wipe the tears away, she simply let them fall without saying a word. I sighed, gritting my teeth and turning to look out the passenger window. I still refuse to believe the fact that Daesung has a chance of getting arrested. It’s just not like him and there’s no way we’re on our way to the police station to see the same Kang Daesung that I’ve known for over six years now! I refuse to accept it! I absolutely, one hundred percent, refuse it!

It was silent the rest of the way there, save for the rain pounding against the exterior of the massive Escalade. Uki refused to turn the radio on in fear of hearing anything about Daesung’s car accident that might upset her and cause her to go on a slightly insane rampage. Her words, not mine. The rest of the boys were too upset to say anything, choosing, instead, to simply stare out the window and lose themselves in their own thoughts. Ugh. I’m the worst leader ever! I let Daesung leave with the car, despite the protests of the other boys. I should have known better! Leave with the car at twelve in the morning in this weather?! I seriously am the worst leader possible! I mean, you don’t see Leeteuk letting this happen with the rest of the Super Junior hyungs. Or Doojoon letting it happen with his Beast members. Or even Onew, as childish as he may seem, makes sure s are always safe from harm! So why, then, am I such an idiotic leader incapable of taking care of my own boys?!

“Ji, this is not your fault. Are you insane or something? Did you have a drink or two beforehand?” Uki suddenly asked, causing me to blink for a moment before turning my attention to look at her.

“How’d you—”

“You were speaking aloud,” she interrupted.

“I w—”

“Yes, you were,” she interrupted again, flashing me a quick smile before returning her attention to the pavement being quickly swallowed by the front of her monster-of-an-Escalade.

I sighed heavily, twisting in my seat to realize that the other three had fallen asleep, a troubled look on all their faces. Once deciding that it was safe to speak freely, I straightened myself in my seat and admitted in a slight voice, “I’m scared, Uki. I’ve never gone through anything like this before, not as a leader. Big Bang… We’ve always been the clean group. The wholesome group. We’ve never had a scandal as big as this has the potential to be. I’m… I’m scared I’m not gonna be able to lead my boys through this without them getting hurt in the process.”

When she didn’t respond for some time, I started feeling as though I were an idiot to have made such an honest confession only to be viewed as some emotional freak. Just as I was losing hope of ever getting a response from her, something happened that made me do a quick double take. She had whispered it so quietly that it at first made me wonder if I really was crazy and had imagined I’d heard the whole thing.

“I’m scared, too…”

“Wh-what?” I stammered slightly.

“I said, ‘I’m scared, too’. I honest to God don’t know how this is gonna turn out and I’m hoping and praying that nothing will happen to you guys. Although I’m gonna do everything in my power to help as much as I can… I just don’t know. I’m not sure of anything in my life right now. Everything seems so… Uncertain,” she replied, never once taking her eyes away from the road.

“Uki, no one expects you to be able to pull miracles. You’re not God. This is something that’s out of our control, and despite how perfect you may seem on the outside, you’re only human. A teenager at that. Please, remember that. You’ve wasted half your life playing a grownup’s game. It’s time you realize that for right now, you’re only a kid. No one here is telling you that you have to get Daesung outta this. No one here expects you to be able to get him outta this. The consequences are something we’ll probably be able to handle when that time comes, but for right now, you’ve got to know that no one is expecting you to be one hundred percent super human and able to cheat the system to get him outta this problem totally and completely unharmed. Chances are, we’re gonna get burned for awhile. But every group goes through this. Every leader faces a time in his or her career where they have to put their true leadership to the test. I’m guessing that it’s my turn to take that test.”

I stared at the tiny, pale hand that entwined itself with mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze, as a determined voice said, “You’re not going at it alone. That is something I can control… And trust me. I’m not letting you go through this alone.”

 

Lol. So I'm not sure how many of you actually keep up with my ever-changing moods, but it's kinda obvious that I'm feeling better, right? xD

Well, this chapter . I know. :P But, I think everything in GD's POV sounds more like me, right? Lol. At least, I thought it did once I read through it again. xD Well, if it does, then this is a good sign that I've FINALLY come outta this funk I've been in lately. :P

Okay, so a few things to cover. First off, this story is gonna be a LOT shorter than the first one. I honestly don't think it'll go past 75. :P

Another thing. I think I've finally figured out why my writing has been so y lately: the has happened already. Lol. I mean, hello~ Crazy stalker is revealed, ridiculous ex is still alive. How much more climactic can a story get? xD So, this means that I'm just gonna tie up a few loose ends and then end it with this BIIIIIIIIG cliffhanger ending. You guys might hate me for it, but it'll be freaking HILARIOUS. >;D

Um, so this summer, I'm kinda gonna go insane. I've got this beauty pageant I'm doing, this fashion show, organizaing and coordinating a really huge, formal event, PSAT, SAT classes, violin lessons, orchestra camps, CYC camp, tennis workouts, summer workouts, and summer reading projects. Needless to say, I'm gonna be pretty damn busy, meaning that updates might be a little slow. xD Just... Ya' know, brace yourselves for that. :3

Oh yeahh~ So I've decided that I'm not gonna go into TOO much detail about Daesung's crash simply because it's soooo controversial right now, and I just want everything to die down and for my boys to be safe again<3

Any who, one last thing. So there's this story, called "Raising Hell" by MusicChibi that's pretty damn awesome. It uses both Uki and Alex and it's just amaaaaazingly written. I mean, she's gotten Uki's characterization SPOT ON and I'll be the first to admit that, that in itself is pretty dang impressive seeing as how she's sucha different character. xD Her own character, Void--who might make an appearance later on, *hint, hint* ;D--is sooo damn hilarious, and if you thought Kyuhyun was evil, your opinions will change of him and you'll immeidatley think he's an innocent little kitten compared to Void! xD I guarantee you that you'll definitely love this story, and just know that if I'm reccommending it--seeing as how I usually never reccommend anything. :P--that it's good(:

Anyway, just wanted to tell you to go on over and check that out if you have a chance!(:

Okay, I think that's it. Until next time, my dear readers!

Gahh! I can't WAIT for the end of this one! It's gonna be so cute and your reactions are gonna be hilarious! >;D