Drinks~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Donghae’s POV~

I was a bit disgusted by the enormous snake sitting in Uki’s lap.

And I’m not gonna lie.

I was a bit jealous of it at the same time,

No, I am not some ert who goes around thinking about only that all day, but regardless of that fact, that damned snake is getting more attention from my girlfriend than I am! Am I the only one who sees that there’s something wrong with that?! ><” Sometime in between Uki just about strangling Eunhyuk and Heechul, Kyuhyun managed to get her to participate in another drinking contest with him. As of right now, the only ones that were still here in the Big Bang dorms were me, Kyuhyun, Alex, and Siwon. The rest of them decided that they were too tired to stay out any later and headed back to the dorms earlier than the rest of us.

And now here I am, sitting beside Uki on Big Bang’s couch, watching her take a ridiculous amount of shots with that gigantic snake curled up asleep in her lap. Yeah, that sounds even strange by my standards. -.-“

“Aish. Not even a full day back and you’re already on the verge of being drunk again,” Siwon murmured, giving his little sister a ridiculous glare.

She smiled sloppily at him as she downed another shot. “It’s been way too long. College life is soooooooooooooooooooooo boring, especially with all those stuck-up rich kids going there.”

She was beginning to slur her words at this point when she turned to look at me, her eyes big and round. “Oppa, can you stay with me tonight?” she whispered quietly, a breath of liquor hitting my face.

I smiled and said, “I would, but you’re quite drunk right now, my dear. God knows what might happen.”

She gave me her pouty glare and said, “I am not drunk! Victory agrees with me, right, Victory?!”

I gave her an odd look. The only Big Bang member that was still awake was GD since he said he’d been craving a shot or two as well. Seungri wasn’t in the room so why in the world was she talking to him?

“Um, Uki, Seungri’s asleep. He’s not in here,” Alex said gently, giving Uki a worried glance.

Uki smiled at Alex. “Silly Alex. Victory’s sitting right here in my lap!”

She poked and prodded the snake until it awoke from its peaceful slumber, raising its head up and looking around for who had disturbed his sleep. His tongue flickered menacingly and I cringed in disgust when Uki leaned forward and kissed it on the top of its head. Victory—I’m guessing that’s the snake’s name?—blinked at her for a second, retreating slightly when she had kissed him, but surprisingly enough didn’t attack her face. Instead, he raised himself higher until he was eye level with her and just sat like that, staring at her as she cooed the disgusting thing as if it were a newborn baby.

“I don’t get it. That snake hates everybody except for Seungri. Why hasn’t he eaten your face yet?” GD asked.

Uki laughed at him. Goodness, I’ve missed that sound<3 “Dear oppa, Victory’s a boa constrictor. They don’t ‘eat peoples’ faces off.’” She laughed giddily and stood up, nearly falling over again. I reached up to grab her, but that damned snake angrily hissed at me, raising itself up and giving me a menacing look. Omo. Uki’s got herself a snake as a protector. o.o

She wrapped the snake around her shoulders and smiled at it, saying, “Oh hush yourself, Victory. Don’t you talk to my oppa like that. C’mon now, I think it’s time to get you back to Seungri.”

Once she was out of sight, GD asked, “So I’m guessing that drinking for her is a no-no?”

Kyuhyun laughed and said, “Her? No way. She’s seriously one of the best drinkers I’ve ever met in my life. But I’ll admit. She’s gone a bit loopy tonight. I mean, she was talking to a snake.

Siwon rolled his eyes and stood up, stretching. “Are you guys ready to head out? I think Uki’s a bit too wasted to go home with us tonight, so maybe it is for the best if she crashes here. What time is it?”

I looked at my watch. “It’s only 1:30. I can’t believe that Uki’s called quits already. She can usually last longer than that.”

“Well, you gotta remember that she kinda did just get off a plane,” Alex said logically. “Besides. She probably hasn’t had a drink since she started school again.”

GD stood up, downing one last shot, and said, “Sorry we stole Uki from you guys, but I really am on the verge of passing out. Don’t worry, hyungs, we’ll take care of her.”

Siwon stood up and smiled at him, saying, “Thanks, GD. You’re a good dongsaeng.”

“Mmm, but Seungri oppa, you’re so warm,” I heard someone murmur.

I turned around to see Seungri carrying a nearly passed-out Uki in his arms bridal style. Did I mention he was shirtless? Damn. The stupid kid had better abs than me. T____T

“Um, did you guys lose something?” he asked with a slight chuckle. “She kind of, um, attacked me just a second ago after she dropped off Victory.”

“Oh damn, she must be drunker than we thought,” I said with a slight laugh. “Sorry about that, Seungri.”

“Not a problem, hyung.” With that being said, he turned to his left, entering the first room in the hallway and disappearing from view with Uki still in his arms.

Should I be worried?

No, right?

Aish. I mean, I trusted the kid, really, I did! He seriously gained my respect during that benefit concert in Vietnam when he told me that he respected the fact that we were going out and wouldn’t try to steal her away from me. I mean, obviously the two of them had some history, and I’d never expected for him to completely give her up the way he had, but I seriously respected him so much for it. So yeah, I trusted him. And I guess I trusted that he wasn’t gonna be taking advantage of her while she’s drunk? Well, of course he didn’t seeing as how he carried her back out here after she had…”Attacked him.”

The sound of a door shutting cut through my thoughts as Seungri came back into view. “G’night, hyungs,” he said, yawning and heading to his own room.

“Lock your door! We don’t want any accidents happening,” GD said with a laugh.

Seungri chuckled and said, “Will do, hyung. G’night.”

I sighed and said, “Just lemme say goodnight to Uki and we can head out, alright?”

Siwon gave me a nod of his head, he and Alex already putting on their jackets and shoes, helping Kyuhyun into his own attire as well seeing as how he was a bit out of it already. I ignored the sound of Kyuhyun falling while trying to put his shoes on and slipped away, quietly opening the door Seungri had taken Uki into to come face to face with a simply decorated room filled with simple furniture and a comfortable aura. Uki’s suitcases and duffels were all tucked away neatly in the corner, but that didn’t mean her clothes weren’t also sprawled everywhere. I smiled to myself. Typical Uki<3 I looked toward the bed to see Uki tucked away safely under the blanket, a serene look on her face. I smiled, walking up to her side and stooping down so I was at eye level with her sleeping face.

“I love you, Uki. And even though you came back to me and got drunk in less than an hour being back here, I still love you. Please don’t ever leave me, arasso? I don’t know what I’d do without you. Gosh, I’m probably being stupid for speaking to you when you can’t even hear me, but I just needed you to hear that.” I smiled a bit, biting my lower lip as I said, “Yeah, I know, I’m always the sappy romanticist. I’ll always be known as the most romantic of the group. And I know I cry a lot. But I love you so much for dealing with all of that, and I love you so much more because you love me for it. Anyway, I’m really glad that you came into my life, Uki Seohae Choi. Please don’t ever walk out of it.”

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, smiling when I saw a slight smile on her face. Just as I was about to leave, I heard her say softly, “I love you, too, Donghae. And I’ll never leave you. You can’t get rid of me that easily.”

I smiled even bigger, my hand on the doorknob. “Goodnight, Uki. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

“Mmm, g’night oppa. Hurry up and come back to me, arasso?”

I bit my lower lip in a slight smile. Oh, how I loved that girl.

“Arasso.”

~~~~

Uki’s POV~

Birds.

Why in the hell do I hear birds?

God, please don’t tell me I fell asleep on the roof again.

Aish.

I sat up slowly, my head still spinning from the massive amount of liquor I consumed last night. And this is what happens when you haven’t even been near a bottle of liquor for the past three months. I held my head in my hand for a second, trying to fight down the feeling of bile rising in my throat and stop the room from spinning in my confused vision. After successfully chasing away the feeling of needing to puke, I realized why I heard birds. The window was open and I could hear everything going on outside, from the quiet yet irritating chirps of the birds to the loud and obnoxious cars driving around in the streets below, disturbing people like me who were trying to get over a ridiculous hangover.

I slowly stood up, deciding that what I really needed was some good food in my system. Walking shakily to the door, I opened it to be hit with a flood of loud banging and yells around the house.

“Ahhhh, please, no loud noises,” I said, holding my head in my hand as I made my way into the kitchen.

“Aish, this girl. Here, ice your head.” GD threw me into a chair and forced a wrapped ice pack into my hands. I smiled up at his caring nature, icing my throbbing headache away as he a plate of pancakes in front of me along with other plates of eggs, bacon, French toast, waffles, and muffins. Oh my good lord Jesus, GD knew how to cook. O.o I looked up at him, blinking in confusion, causing him to laugh and ruffle my hair. “Just eat, arasso? Don’t ask about the food. I woke up feeling American-y this morning.”

I laughed at this. Only GD could get away with saying something like “feeling American-y this morning.” I ate the food regardless, flipping the icepack over to the other side once it started getting too cold.

“Do you have any idea of what time Donghae’s picking you up?” GD asked me from his spot in front of his sizzling pan of bacon.

I brought the spoonful of eggs to my mouth, chewing thoughtfully for a moment. “I’m not sure. I think he might’ve told me last night, but I seriously can’t remember anything. Man, I must’ve been wasted.

“Wasted enough not to remember that you practically jumped me in bed last night?” a voice asked laughingly behind me.

I turned around to see Seungri reaching around me for a muffin, his ridiculously amazing abs right in my face since he had his white dress shirt ed with a black tie hanging loosely around his neck. Oh my flippin’ gosh, when did this kid get a body like that?! I don’t remember him being so cut! I felt my face getting warm, sure of the fact that color was rising in my cheeks.

“I-I did what now?” I stammered, turning my flushed face back down to my plate of food as he took a seat beside me.

“You came into my room last night to drop Victory off and ended up attacking me in bed. And here I was thinking all this time that alcohol never affected you,” he said with a laugh, carefully eating his blueberry muffin.

“Aish, Seungri, can you at least wear your clothes properly for once while Uki’s here? I don’t want you tainting my baby girl like that,” a voice said.

I turned around to see TOP walk in, raking his fingers through his unkempt hair. Choi Seunghyun, wtff did you do to your beautiful hair? I swear, I am going to find your damn stylist and snipe him for ruining sucha beautiful thing.

“Sorry. I’m kind of in a rush this morning,” Seungri responded, straightening his shirt and buttoning it up, leaving the top button undone. He stuck the muffin in his mouth, holding it between his teeth as his hands expertly tied his tie quickly. He took the muffin out, revealing a huge missing chunk as he said, “Manager hyung’s booked me for another radio interview.”

“Aish, another one? That’s the eleventh one in the past two days!” GD exclaimed, sliding the cooked bacon onto the plate in the middle of the table.

I set the ice pack down on the table, happy that my cheeks were beginning to drop in temperature. “Eleven radio interviews in the past two days? That’s a little ridiculous, Seungri.”

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, sipping at his orange juice. “I can’t complain. It’s promotions and all.”

“Promotions for what? It’s been nearly two years since Strong Baby was released,” I said, eating my eggs slowly, keeping my gaze on him as TOP sat down next to me and reached out for some French toast.

“Well, between just us? A new solo album is kinda in the works right now. It’ll probably be awhile ‘till it actually amounts to anything, but still. I want my fans to know that I’m still here and won’t be going anywhere for awhile…Hopefully.”

I smiled and shook my head at him. “You’re barely twenty-years-old. I highly doubt you’ll be disappearing anywhere anytime soon.”

He shrugged his shoulders at me again, reaching out for French toast after he devoured his muffin. “You never know, Uki. It’s a fickle business and you can never be too dependent on one thing for too long. People get bored way too easily.”

I chuckled slightly. “Fickle business? That’s not even a word I would use.”

He simply shrugged his shoulders again as Taeyang and Daesung came shuffling in next, hair a mess and yawning profusely. Taeyang gave Seungri a look, eyeing his getup while reaching blindly for a muffin from the plate.

“Another interview?” he asked.

Seungri nodded, occupying himself with finishing his orange juice and jumping up after his glass was empty. “Which I am totally late for! Bye, guys! See you later, alright, Uki? And thanks for the food, hyung!”

And just like that, he was gone and out the door. I blinked at the now empty chair in front of me and shook my head, turning back to my plate of food. I cringed at the sound of a pan dropping to the floor followed closely by the sound of GD cursing.

“Something wrong, Uki? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were getting over a hangover or something,” Daesung said laughingly.

I nodded slightly, closing my eyes and willing the throbbing pain in my head to go away.

“You’re what?! I’m way older than you are and I don’t even drink! What is this nonsense, young lady?! I can’t believe you’d do something like that!” TOP chastised immediately.

“Ugh,” I groaned, rubbing my poor throbbing temples. “TOP, why are you so loud? I drink all the time. It’s just I got completely wasted last night thanks to the fact that college life totally interrupted my normal drinking habits.”

“That’s beside the point, Uki! The fact of the matter is, you’re not even twenty yet and you’re going around drinking more than I have in the past five years?!”

He continued with his ridiculous lecturing, causing me to just groan even more.

Can I go back to my real boys now?

 

Lol. Kind of a long and pointless chapter, but at least it's a chapter. :3

Anyway, I've got one person as feedback on my request to you guys about the of this story. Lol. soulsistah's suggestion was TOTALLY an awesome one and I'm seriously considering it at this point! Hahaha. But I wanna know your guys' opinons, too. :3 I'll totally credit it as your idea when the time comes, but I really just wanna hear what you guys have to say is all(:

Any who, just a little warning. Updates might be a little slower since my grades are kinda falling at the moment. -///- Kekeke~ But I'll still be updating regularly. Just not daily like I used to< / 3 Yeah, I know, totally sad. Lol. But you gotta do what you gotta do! 

FIGHTING!~

Oh yeah, and after writing this? I suddenly had a really strong urge to get myself a snake and name it Victory(x