Rash Decisions with Angel Teuk to the Rescue~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

It hurt.

So much.

Even after hearing the voicemail and seeing the text messages, I was still trying to convince myself that he was innocent. That he never did anything wrong, that I wasn’t wrong in putting my faith in him. Yes, I loved him that much, and I already know that I won’t ever be able to find someone else who can even begin to compare with him. It’ll be just like Troy all over again. No matter who I’ll be with in the future, I know that I won’t be able to stop myself from comparing them to Donghae. I shut my eyes, shaking my head slightly as the tears kept falling. I clutched my chest with one hand, trying to make that aching go away as I literally felt my heart shattering into oblivion and falling victim to the black hole that was now my stomach. Donghae lied to me. He’d been seeing Jessica behind my back for the past two months. As much as I didn’t wanna believe it, as much as I wanted to convince myself that Donghae was still innocent, I couldn’t fight the facts. I’d seen and heard the evidence with my very own eyes and ears, and although I feel terrible for going through his phone…I’d much rather be known as the snooping girlfriend than the oblivious girlfriend who continued to allow her boyfriend to lie to her.

“Oh my super girl…”

I angrily took the phone, throwing it far away from me and hearing a satisfying plopping sound as it hit the water, not even bothering to look at the name of the caller. I couldn’t believe this. I seriously thought, for just one moment there, that this time really was gonna be different. When I realized that we were just a couple months shy of our one-year anniversary, I started crying fresh tears, the other arm that wasn’t attached to the hand clutching my chest wrapping tightly around my restlessly churning stomach. I opened my eyes, the tears continuing to fall, and stared at the water. If I just let myself slip…Let myself fall…

I swallowed, slowly getting up and standing on trembling legs. I began inching forward bit by bit toward the edge of the bridge. No one would miss me if I were to let myself fall. No one would care if I were gone. The only person that mattered to me is no longer mine. He doesn’t care anymore. That water could just silence me for good, so I won’t have to be so stupid and naïve about whom I go around giving my trust to. I stared down at the water, which looked so calm and serene, totally unaware about the horrible task it was about to help me accomplish. I was sick and tired of all this . Obviously, I’m just some girl who doesn’t deserve love. I don’t deserve to have a lasting relationship. I don’t deserve to have a guy care for me. I don’t deserve to be happy. I deserve nothing. I’m obviously just some girl that’s not even worth a second glance.

I’m a fool.

I’m a fool who easily gets played.

I’m a fool who easily gets played and gives her trust out too easily.

Which means I deserve to endure this pain.

I deserve it.

Alright, Uki. One more step. You’re already almost there. Just one…More…Ste—

“UKI!”

I took the final step.

With my eyes shut, I felt as though time slowed and I was falling in slow motion, waiting for the dark waters to swallow me. I felt my tears grow cold on my face with the wind rushing past. I didn’t scream.

There was no need for it because I deserved it.

Suddenly, something stopped me, and I swung for a moment before I just dangled there, up in the air. I opened my eyes as time came rushing back to me at normal speed. I looked down to see my feet dangling above the water. That’s when I realized that something was restraining me, holding me up by my arm.

“NO!” I shrieked, beginning to cry and thrash around wildly, trying with all my might to break free of my restraint. “NO! LET GO! LET GO THIS INSTANT!”

“UKI, STOP. IT!” Leeteuk shouted, grabbing onto my arm with his other hand as well and beginning to hoist me back up to the bridge.

“No! No, no, no, no, no! No! Please, please just let go! Let go!” I sobbed, looking up at him with tears streaming down my face. I began kicking my feet, bringing up my other arm and trying to slap his hands away.

“UKI, STOP IT!” Leeteuk growled, struggling to pull me back up.

“NO! JUST LET ME DIE! JUST LET ME DIE, TEUKIE, PLEASE!” I begged, still blindly slapping at his hands. He grunted in anger as he grabbed my other wrist as well. I began crying harder. I was so close! So close! “Teukie, please! Please, please just let me die! I don’t deserve to live anymore! I don’t deserve it!”

He finally pulled me back up, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. I felt him trembling and breathing hard as he held me tightly.

“NO!” I screamed, trying to break out of his grasp to throw myself back over the edge. “Let me go! Let me go!”

He didn’t say anything. Only held me tighter and tighter the more I tried to break free. His heart rate was sporadic and his breathing was so hard, it only made me cry even harder. I still continued to thrash about wildly, silently begging him to let me go so I could go and complete the task. I can’t believe it. I was so close! I’m useless. I’m an absolutely useless girl who can’t find love, can’t be a good girlfriend, can’t be a good person. And now I’m so useless, I can’t even succeed in the simple task of killing myself! After a few more minutes of trying to break free of Leeteuk’s arms, I finally realized his true strength and accepted the fact that he wasn’t gonna allow me to escape. I sat still and pressed my hands tightly against my temples as I let out a scream, full of nothing but my anguished pain, the pain that was driving me close to the brink of insanity. Leeteuk simply held me while I screamed, slightly rocking back and forth in a mollifying fashion.

I was right.

Lee Donghae is going to be the death of me.

~~~~

Leeteuk’s POV~

“Neh. She’s fine,” I said quietly in the phone.

“Oh thank God,” Siwon breathed on the other line. “Did she try anything? When are you heading home?”

“I caught her right before she jumped off a bridge. I think she needs some time away from the dorms for right now, so we’ll maybe be back in a day or two.”

“Oh good lord have mercy. Thank you so much, hyung. Thank you so much. I owe you my life. Thank you for saving my sister.”

“Yah, Siwon-ah,” I said quietly. “Don’t cry, arasso? You’re gonna worry everyone else at home. Don’t worry. It’s okay. She’s gonna be fine. She’s just a little emotionally unstable right now, but I’ll keep an eye on her. How’s everyone else doing at home?”

“Eunhyuk fought everyone off and locked both him and Donghae away in Donghae’s room. It’s a good thing, too. Heechul looked like he was about to kill him, along with Sungmin and Hangeng and just about everybody else. I seriously don’t think I’ve ever seen Ryeowook curse before, or Yesung. Aish. Everything’s just really tense right now.”

“Give him a break, arasso?”

“I can’t do that, hyung. I’m really sorry, but I just can’t. Like I said. The last time around, I couldn’t do anything to protect her. I’m not simply standing by and watching from the sidelines any longer.”

I sighed. “Siwon-ah. He’s just a kid.”

“Why are you defending him, hyung?”

“Because there are two sides to every story. I’m not saying that I’m doubting Uki for one second, but we do needa hear his side as well before we can make a fair judgment. Now what else are you guys doing to him while there aren’t any clear-headed people stopping you?”

“Well…So far, I’m the only guilty one. But I can’t help it. If it weren’t for Eunhyuk saving him, I highly doubt he’d be recognizable by the time I was through with him.”

I sighed. “Arasso. Don’t hurt him too badly, okay? We’ll be home in a few days.”

“Arasso. Thank you again, hyung. I owe you so much.”

“You owe me nothing. Alright, I’m going to bed. It’s beginning to get late. Goodnight.”

“G’night, hyung.”

I hit the end button and put my phone on the nightstand beside the bed. I sighed and looked down at the sight of Uki sound asleep, one of her hands on my stomach while her head was resting on my chest. After she had screamed and cried and threw her fit back at the bridge, she ended up passing out in my arms. From there, I headed over to the closest hotel and checked in for the weekend. I sighed, aimlessly playing with hair. This girl. She honestly had no clue what she was doing to me back at that bridge. I legitimately almost died when I saw her walking toward the edge, and when I saw her step over completely, I almost collapsed. Aish.

“Uki-ah. Don’t you ever do that to me again, arasso? Do you want this old man to die from a heart attack? Do you want to be the reason why I die? Please don’t ever scare me like that again. I’m begging you. I honestly don’t think I can handle another scare like that.”

I felt kinda like an idiot for talking to myself, but it felt good, to get everything off my chest with no one to judge me. I smiled slightly at the sight of the beautiful girl asleep in my arms. This girl…

“You wanna know something, Uki? Wanna know something that I’ve never said aloud before?”

I took her silence as a yes(x

I sighed, smiling as I kissed her lightly on the forehead.

“I love you, Uki…”

 

Ahh, sorry for the short chapter.

.__.

But the drama is back! ^^

Ahh, my angel<3