God, Why Do You Hate Me?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

So instead of me going to Big Bang’s dorm to pick up Victory like I was supposed to do in the beginning, the Big Bang boys instead came here. Why they came, when the dorms weren’t exactly in the best of shapes, I’ll never know, but I do know that if I meet a very untimely death, it’ll be because of these boys. You wanna know why? BECAUSE THE MOMENT THEY STEPPED FOOT THROUGH THAT DOOR, ALL FIVE OF THEM PLUS THAT DAMN HEAVY SNAKE WERE ALL DOGPILED ON TOP OF ME IN TWO SECONDS FLAT.

“GET OFF OF ME!” I screamed, unsuccessfully trying to throw all five of them off me at once.

In the end, though, I managed to throw four of them off, while a certain naggy and incessant leader still remained on top, pinning me to the ground, and yelling in my face, “WHY ARE YOU SO ING STUPID?! WE LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR TWO HOURS AND YOU RUN OFF TO MEET SOME PSYCHOPATHIC FREAK?! I’M SO PISSED OFF AT YOU RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD PROBABLY KILL YOU AND FEEL ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE!”

“Jiyong, get off of me! You’re freaking heavy!” I exclaimed, squirming to get out of his grasp, but he obviously was not going to let that happen.

“First you go and get yourself nearly killed, and now you’re calling me fat?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING, UKI SEOHAE CHOI?!”

“No, but you obviously do since you WON’T GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU!”

“Whoa! Jiyong! Why are you sitting on Uki?! You’re gonna kill her!” someone’s voice shouted from somewhere behind GD.

I couldn’t see who it was, though, since GD was blocking my view, but I was forever grateful to whoever it was for lifting that fattie off me before I was crushed underneath him. Okay, okay, I lie. That stupid idiot was probably skinner than everybody in this house, and it pisses me off. A LOT. Like, it’s totally unfair that we girls have to watch what we eat, exercise like crazy, go on countless unhealthy diets, and only lose, like, two pounds at the most. While guys? GUYS ING EAT AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT. -__- Not that I’m saying that I needa lose weight or anything. I mean… I’m scarily tiny for someone my age. ><;

A hand reached down for me and I blindly took it, feeling weightless for a moment as my hero effortlessly pulled me up from the ground. Shaking my head to clear away the sudden dizziness I felt, I looked up, my eyes widening. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I involuntarily let out a little squeak as my hand flew to cover my gaping mouth. Why was he here? Did he seriously wanna kill me or something? Wait a minute, why were there so many damn people in our dorm when everything was in shambles at the moment? They’re just gonna make an even bigger mess when I’m tryna clean up, and that’s a huge no-no. When it comes to an OCD person like me, messing with my cleaning routine will probably result in you getting a limb chopped off, or a finger bitten off at the very least. And right now, I’m staring at eleven extra boys that did not needa be here. Although, I’m definitely not complaining about the fact that Yoon Doojoon is freaking standing here in front of me in a skintight black wife beater and a pair of Nike basketball shorts. I mean, seriously? Who in their right mind would complain about something like that? Except for maybe Alex, but she’s in love with Yunho. She’s beyond help at this point. :3

“Oh great. I can already tell she’s gonna faint again. She’s gone speechless!” Heechul exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air while rolling his eyes at me.

I shot him a tiny glare, feeling my cheeks heat up due to the fact that Doojoon was flashing me his signature smile. Doojoon, stop doing that! You’re seriously gonna make me faint again! Can’t you see that I’m fighting the feeling of wanting to faint?! You smiling at me isn’t making matters any better!

“I’ll bet fifty that Uki’s not gonna make it through the day without fainting at least once today,” Kyuhyun said, a smug smirk on his face.

“You act as if I’m new to this stuff! I’ve been around idols all my life!” I exclaimed indignantly, shooting him a pouty glare for placing bets on whether or not I was gonna faint.

“Look at you! You’re all flustered and whatnot and were able to remain quiet for a whole two minutes! That’s a new record for you!” Heechul responded, a teasing smirk on his face.

For lack of a better rebuke, I simply stuck my tongue out at him and turned my back to face him. Looking at everybody, I suddenly noticed that it didn’t take long at all for them to disperse, gather into little groups, and well… Be guys.

“You have the new Starcraft?! Dude! I’m so jealous!” I heard Seungri exclaim to Kyuhyun as he set Victory down to grasp the game case in both hands in order to get a closer examination of the game’s details.

“Yep! Uki’s present for me when she finally came back,” Kyuhyun responded with a proud smirk.

“Soccer? Don’t even get me started. I can take you down in two seconds flat!” Donghae exclaimed in some heated sports discussion involving Doojoon.

“These benefit concerts… We need better security. Just last night, twelve fans managed to slip backstage and tackle poor Taeyang! I think they traumatized him for life,” GD said as he was having a serious leader-y talk with Leeteuk.

“Mhm, agreed. Same thing almost happened with Donghae, but I think Uki scared them off pretty easily,” Leeteuk responded, a thoughtful expression on his face.

“So wait. You go to the gym every day? How do you find the time?! I’m so jealous!” I heard Kikwang exclaim as he was speaking to Siwon with the most concentrated look I’ve ever seen on a guy’s face in my entire life.

“Well, I just wake up a little earlier and head out. Besides, it only takes me about thirty minutes a day in the gym,” Siwon replied proudly.

“Thirty minutes a day and you get abs like that?! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SECRET?! TELL ME!”

“Air Forces? Over Jordans? I don’t think so. It’s obvious that when it comes to dancing, Jordans win, hands down,” I heard Hyunseung say as Eunhyuk shook his head in disagreement.

“Air Forces look so much better than Jordans, though!” Eunhyuk responded, pouting slightly.

“Aegyo battle? You’re on!” Yoseob exclaimed as Sungmin simply smiled in joy at the chance to shamelessly use aegyo.

“Uki… The testosterone levels in this house just spiked to the level of scary,” Alex whispered to me as I finally felt my cheeks begin to cool down a bit.

“You just wait until we start cooking. Then it’ll really be chaotic in here,” I muttered in response.

“Yah! Put your shirts down! We are not at some Abercrombie and Fitch photo shoot!” Alex exclaimed, shielding her eyes from the sight of Kikwang and Siwon’s tanks pulled halfway up their torsos.

OH MY GHAAAAD, KIKWANG’S CHOCOLATE ABS<3

Kikwang smirked at the sight of my frozen form, eyes locked on his delicious abs. “Uki’s obviously not protesting!”

“Quite messing with my Uki!” Doojoon exclaimed from somewhere behind me.

I’m not gonna faint.

I’m not gonna faint.

I’m not gonna—

Donghae’s POV~

“And there she goes,” Kyuhyun said in a victorious tone as Uki turned limp, falling back and into Doojoon’s ready arms.

I pouted at this. I was supposed to be the one who caught her whenever she faints, not Doojoon. -__-

“Success! I’ve made your fan faint for me! Ha! I knew it would happen, I just knew it!” Kikwang exclaimed in happiness, a cocky smile seemingly plastered on his face.

“Poor Uki. At this rate, she’ll never be able to remain in the same room with us without fainting at least once,” Doojoon said, poking her arm slightly to see if she were conscious or not. Realizing that she wasn’t gonna be waking any time soon, he turned to look at me and said, “Erm, I think this is your cue to take her. Not exactly my place to be carrying her anywhere.”

I sighed. “Yeah, give her here,” I said, walking up to him and taking her easily in my arms. “Why this girl faints for you children is beyond me.”

Children?! I obviously don’t have the body of a child, and I think Uki’s unconscious state backs me up on that one,” Kikwang said smugly.

“I just don’t get it. In all the years she’s been around idols, she’s never once even twitched an eye. And I mean, this is after seeing DBSK shirtless,” Leeteuk said, a genuinely perplexed look on his face.

“SHE’S SEEN ALL OF DBSK SHIRTLESS?! AND SHE’S STILL NOT A CASSIE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?!” Alex immediately exclaimed like the good little fangirl she is.

Tch. Hello~ SUPER JUNIOR STANDING RIGHT HERE. -__-

“What can we say? We rookie bands always find a way to one-up the… Older generation,” Kikwang haughtily said.

“Kikwang, shut up before the hyungs all jump you,” Doojoon said, lightly smacking Kikwang up the head.

“I’m supposing Uki’s gonna be out cold for awhile?” Siwon asked, eyeing his sister with a thoughtful expression.

“It seems so,” I responded, shaking her slightly to no avail. Sighing, I hoisted her up into my arms, and said, “I’m gonna go put her in my room. She didn’t sleep very well last night anyway, so maybe this is good for her.”

“Whoa! You guys sleep in the same room?” Doojoon asked, blinking at me in a questioning gaze.

“Aww, hyung, are you jealous?” Kikwang taunted.

“Kikwang, would you shut up before I knock you out?” Doojoon asked, shooting Kikwang a look that seemed to be half teasing half dead serious. Hmm… Glad to know we’re not the only group that gets under each other’s skin sometimes(x

“Sheesh. This one’s being more obnoxious than usual,” Junhyung murmured, somehow ending up with Victory wrapped around his shoulders. My lips curled in disgust. Why everybody is so infatuated with that… Thing, is totally beyond me. I mean, it’s a snake. Would they still find it cute and amusing if it bit their face off?

“You guys are so mean~” Kikwang said, pouting and throwing himself huffily into one of the armchairs that was still intact.

I sighed. Children, I swear. Well, I mean… We really don’t have any room to be talking. We’re all pretty much at the maturity level of a three-year-old. I think it’s actually hardwired into all Korean men’s genes. Rule of thumb: we can’t surpass the maturity level of a toddler’s. xD I decided that I wasn’t going to partake in this conversation any longer, so instead of rebuking to Kikwang’s totally narcissistic response—him and Heechul, man. They’ve got it made—I deliberately walked away toward my room with Uki still out cold in my arms. Kicking the door open, I immediately stopped, fury beginning to slowly bubble in my stomach.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?” I hissed between my teeth.

“Cool your jets, broskii. I just came to see if you had a phone charger for me. Tell Uki I’m borrowing hers,” Troy said, holding up the iPhone charger as if to validate his words as truth.

I narrowed my eyes as he walked past me, brushing shoulders with me slightly, before disappearing behind the door of Uki’s old room. I didn’t trust that guy. Not one bit. I suppose I have to accept the fact that he’s living here with us for now since Uki is insisting on letting him stay, but something about him is still making me feel uneasy. Although his outer appearance has changed greatly, I refuse to believe that he’s changed his ways completely. I’ll be the first to say that I’m thankful for him for saving Uki and Alex, but you’ve gotta remember that if it hadn’t been for him in the first place, they never would have gotten into all that mess!

Pushing those annoying thoughts outta my head, I let out a slow, deep breath before turning on my heel and making my way toward my bed. Pulling the blanket back, I carefully laid Uki down, and pulled the light blanket back up to her chin. Staring at her calm face, I began getting angry again, angry by the fact that the idiot who had caused her so much pain in the past was literally right across the hall from her. Grinding my teeth and clenching my fists, I made a promise to myself right then and there. I was done playing Mr. Nice Guy. I was not going to sit back and watch Uki going through anymore pain. I was going to protect her.

“I love you, Uki,” I whispered, leaning down and kissing her forehead gently before turning back toward the door and walking out. Shutting the door quietly, I stood like that for a moment, hand still on the doorknob, as my jumbled thoughts consumed me momentarily.

“Yah, Donghae! C’mon! We’re gonna start cleaning up while the Big Bang and Beast boys are here to help. Concert’s canceled for tonight for ‘inclement weather’,” Leeteuk announced, jolting me from my thoughts immediately.

I looked up and blinked for a moment before nodding and making my way toward the ruins of our dorm.

~~~~

Uki’s POV~

What in the hell is that vibrating sound? Why is my pillow moving? Why is it so annoying?

Groggily, I groaned and blindly reached under my pillow to find the source of the annoying vibrating. A moment later, I pulled my hand back to find my phone vibrating in my hand, just a number flashing in my face with a green phone icon above it, indicating to me that I had an incoming call. Sighing, I slid the answer key and pressed it to my ear, sleepily greeting, “Yebeoseyo?”

“Is this Choi Uki’s number?” a male’s voice asked. Something was off about his voice. It sounded almost as though he was about to cry or something, but I couldn’t quite pinpoint it.

“Who is this?” I asked instead, slightly suspicious by the fact that I had no idea who was calling me yet they knew my name.

“This is Yang Hyun Seok with YG Entertainment. I’m hoping that I have the right number and didn’t accidentally call the wrong person. Is this Choi Uki’s number?” he repeated.

“N-neh,” I stammered slightly.

Why is he calling me…?

“Oh thank God,” he said, his calm demeanor from before immediately dissolving.

“Hyun Seok-sshi, what’s going on? Why did you call me? How’d you even get my number?!” I immediately questioned, feeling quite freaked out.

I’d changed my number countless times over the years since I’d worked for YG, and for Hyun Seok to actually go through and track down my newest number meant something was goin’ down. Something bad was about to happen. The last time he called me in a somber voice like this at—oh, what time was it right now? Ah. I know—two in the morning, it had been about terminating Hyunseung from Big Bang. What in the hell happened this time?

“I’m really sorry to bother you at sucha late time, especially since it’s been quite awhile since we’ve last spoken, but it’s an emergency! I need you down here at the police station straightaway!” he exclaimed urgently.

“Yah! Tell me what’s going on! What happened?!” I almost yelled had it not been for the fact that I suddenly remembered there were peoples’ rooms next to mine.

“D…Daesung got into a car accident. It’s possible that he might’ve been under the influence at the time of the crash and… Well, he could possibly go to jail for this…”

God, why do you hate me?

 

This chapter .

Like... A lot.

Ugh.

I hate this chapter so much. You honestly have no clue how many times I have started, deleted, restarted, deleted, and rewritten this thing. I've NEVER had to do that before! UGH! -__-

I'm just... Not feeling any of my writing at the moment, and quite frankly, I came REEEAL close to killing off all my characters in this chapter simply because I was getting sick of all of them. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through or something, but I've just been utterly pissed off lately. I dunno why. I think it may partially be due to the fact that exams and finals are about to come up, not to mention that we just saw our seniors off tonight, but whatever the case may be, I've just not been in a real good mood. 

-Sigh-

ANY who. The majority of who voted, voted for Uki to have a Facebook, which means, click here to become friends with Uki Seohae Choi! ^-^

I've been doing a pretty good job lately of keeping up with everything, so hopefully, the Facebook shall continue on for awhile(:

Any who, I apologize a MILLION times for this y chapter that you all waited so long for, but hopefully, I'll get back in the groove of things soon enough<3