Irony at Its Finest~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Siwon’s POV~

“Wake up, wake up, wake uppp!~ Everybody wake up! It’s time for breakfast!”

“Shut upppp, Choi! No one wants to hear your annoying voice this early in the morning!”

“Talk to me like that again, Kim Heejong, and I’m gonna dropkick you down the fire escape!~”

“Stop with all the singsong voices! I’m trying to ing sleep, Goddamnit!”

I groaned, slightly irritated at the unwanted wakeup call. What was it with all this noise? Who the heck was yelling and waking up half the world this early in the morning?

“Uki! Get out of here! I’m practically !” I heard a voice yelling.

Of course it’d be Uki.

“I warned you, Void! If you had just woken up, this wouldn’t have happened~ Oh, this picture will definitely look good on Facebook,” I heard Uki reply in a laughing manner.

“If I find that picture on Facebook, Choi, I swear I’m gonna strangle you!” Void responded viciously.

“You’re gonna have to be more creative with your threats than that, Kim. Now get up! Or else I’m not gonna let you eat, and you can just starve for the rest of the day!”

Sighing, I blinked a few times to get the ringing of Uki’s and Void’s screaming out of my ears. As much as I wanted to strangle both of them for waking me up at—I turned toward my alarm clock to see just what time it was and sighed to suppress my anger when I saw a blue 7:46 flashing at me—7:46 in the morning, right after I just got back home from Taiwan, I was somewhat grateful for her yelling. This meant that she was happy again, which meant that she and Donghae made up, which also meant things were finally back to normal! Never in my life did I think I would actually be grateful for a stab at normality.

I was just beginning to accept the fact that I was awake when a loud knock sounded on my door, accompanied by a happy voice shouting, “Oppaa! Time to wake up! C’mon, Siwon, get up, get up, get up! You’re wasting the day away!”

“Ukiii~ I don’t wanna get up yet. It’s too early!” I shouted back.

“Don’t make me come in there and snap an embarrassing photo of you, too, mister. I’m sure all the ELFs would love to see their dear oppa in nothing but a pair of Pokémon boxers,” her voice replied tauntingly.

I blinked for a moment, pulled the blanket back, looked down, and silently cursed her for knowing me so well. I sighed in defeat as I said, “Alright, alright, I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Good. See you in a bit!”

I heard her footsteps descending down the hallway, yelling at the other members to wake up and get to the table, and whenever she was met with a cry of protest, she’d instantly threaten to both starve them and force her way in to snap an embarrassing photo that she could instantly share via Twitter and Facebook. Sadly… I think the starving got to them quicker than the embarrassing photo notion did.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed, reaching toward the foot of my bed to grab my basketball shorts I left hanging there last night, and stood, stepping carefully into the shorts. Yawning, I stretched my arms above my head, turning side to side as the satisfying sound of my back popping filled my ears. I walked toward the door and opened it to nearly run into Void sleepily walking down the hallway. I blinked for a moment, confused as to why he looked like he had just walked out of a car wreck, but before I could question him about his bruises, black eye, and sling, he instantly said, “Don’t bother asking, Shisus. Let’s just say your sister is one scary gremlin when she’s angry.”

I grinned when I heard that Uki was responsible for all this. I’ve taught her well after all.

“Well, I don’t necessarily blame her. I heard you made her wait on your every need for the past two months. I’m just surprised she didn’t beat the crap out of you sooner,” I replied with a grin.

“I did it with good intentions!” he instantly cried defensively. “She and Sea are back together now, aren’t they! That means that I ing win!”

Upon hearing this, I realized something: No one knew for sure yet if Uki and Donghae had actually gotten back together or not. I mean, I just figured since she was all happy and whatnot, but—

“Void, did she specifically tell you that they got back together?” I quickly questioned.

“What? Oh, no. I just assumed they did seeing as how he went into her room yesterday morning at about ten thirty, she’s now walking around with a stupid grin on her face, and he’s yet to come out of her room. I mean, I ain’t no genius, but it doesn’t take much brainpower to put two and two together, if ya’ catch my drift,” Void responded, winking at me as I felt my face pale a bit from the prospect of Uki and Donghae sleeping together.

Well… At least they’re back together…

Yay…

“If I have to go around for another wakeup call, every single one of you are going to get a face full of oatmeal, I swear it! GET. OUT. HERE. NOW.”

“What the hell is her deal,” Void murmured under his breath. “We heard you the first time, Midget, now calm the down! And I don’t see your precious Donghae awake yet, so you should really chill.”

“Void, you’re gonna be the last to eat,” was Uki’s immediate response, which instantly caused him to frown and run toward the kitchen, yelling, “But I love food! Food is my one true love! You can’t keep us apart, Uki!”

“Would you quit it! Void! Would you get off—”

I heard a loud thwack!, followed by an angry, “Ow! Uki!”

“I warned you,” Uki replied calmly.

I chuckled quietly, walking toward the kitchen to see Uki standing there with a wooden spoon in her hand and Void sitting at the table rubbing his head with a dark look on his face. Uki turned toward me, smiling instantly when she saw who I was.

“Good morning!” she greeted cheerfully. “I’m glad you’re awake. The food’s all on the table, so help yourself. I’m gonna give the other boys a total of ten more seconds before I make another round with my spoon and—”

“We’re awake, we’re awake! Jeez, spare us from the wrath of your wooden spoon, O Mighty Uki,” a voice said sarcastically behind me.

I turned to see who it was, only to be greeted by a yawning Heechul followed by the rest of the members who also looked as though they had literally just rolled out of bed.

“Uki, what’s this all about? Why are you up so early? Is this your way of telling us that things worked out between you and Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked, shooting a sleepy stare in Uki’s direction.

The moment Eunhyuk asked his question, I instantly noticed Uki’s smile falter for a moment before she cleared and said, “I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to make breakfast for everyone! C’mon, sit down. Dig in!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Void interjected, holding a hand up to stop everyone from moving. “Why are you avoiding the question, Princess? Did you and Donghae get back together or not?”

“Guys, c’mon. Let’s just eat, okay?” Uki asked pleadingly.

Finally finding my voice in all this, I quietly asked, “Wait a minute… Is this your way of telling us that you and him… Didn’t make up?”

Uki sighed, the corners of pulling down into a slight frown as she set her spoon down on the counter. “Look around, would you? Donghae’s not here. Did you even wonder for a second why that was? Did you even wonder, just for a second, why I didn’t bother to go to his room to wake him up?”

I felt my stomach begin to twist itself into knots as my heart leapt to my throat.

No…

“I thought he spent the night in your room!” Void shouted, his expression twisting into a mask of anger. “Uki!”

“Well…” Uki trailed, which made everyone in the kitchen begin to loudly throw questions her way, all ranging from “What the hell happened?!” to “HOW THE DID YOU MANAGE TO SCREW THINGS UP A SECOND TIME?!”—Heechul gets upset easily when he’s both tired and hungry. Uki held up her hands, yelling over everyone, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out! Can I explain myself first?”

Everyone quieted down, crossing their arms and scowling at her when she didn’t immediately continue.

“Sheesh. A girl says one thing, and everyone’s suddenly jumping down ,” she says, rolling her eyes in exasperation. Sighing, she finally continued on with, “It’s true, Donghae came into my room yesterday, and it’s also true that we spent the entire day together. However… It’s not what you guys think. We didn’t sleep together or anything like that. We literally spent the entire day talking… About us. About what we were gonna do about us. About how we were planning to fix us. About what the future would hold for us. And in the end—”

Oh no…

“—we decided that it would be best if he and I were no longer dating. So… We ended things. For good this time around. He is no longer my boyfriend, I am no longer his girlfriend, and we will never go by those titles again. It was a mutual agreement, which means that it gave the both of us the closure we needed. Sorry if we got your hopes up. Being apart for so long made us both realize that the whole dating thing just wasn’t working for either of us anymore…”

“Are. You. ing. Kidding. Me. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I LET YOU BEAT ME UP FOR NOTHING?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! WHERE’S THAT AT?! I’M GONNA FEED HIM TO RABID ELFS, I SWEAR!” Void instantly shouted, jumping up from his chair and making a point of heading toward the hallway, but Uki managed to grab him by the arm and throw him back into the chair.

“Not so fast, Buddy. You lay a finger on him, and I’ll be sure to chop off all ten of yours, got it?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow at him as if to emphasize her threat.

“No! No, this is not a ‘got it’ kinda situation! This is a ‘we all went through too much emotional Hell to let this go without a fight’ kinda situation! Where is that idiot! Someone find him so I can beat the outta him!” Void yelled, the rage within him quite apparent from how loudly he was beginning to shout.

“Look, let’s just let her explain herself first, Void,” Leeteuk interjected calmly, his tired state now leaving his body entirely. “Uki, what do you mean you guys broke up? To break up means that you guys got back together. Do you mean to tell me that after everything that happened, after everything you said on Strong Heart, after everything we did in order to make sure you guys fixed things, you both still decided to end things?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” she stated simply. She sighed and rolled her eyes when everyone groaned in protest. “Look, guys, you just don’t understand. If it were up to me, we’d be dating like normal by now, but he was the one who fought adamantly for this. In the end, I couldn’t help but to agree. He’s right. This is the best course of action for us to take. You guys will understand soon enough.”

“Uki, you’re not answering our questions,” I replied impatiently. “Where is Donghae?”

“To Hell if I know,” she responded, turning her back on us to retrieve something from the sink. “Last time I saw him, he was leaving my room in a fit of tears. That sap…”

“Ugh! Uki, this is ridiculous! You’re really just gonna let him go like this?! Again?!” Void yelled demandingly.

“Well what do you want me to do about it?!” Uki shouted, throwing the metal basket she had in her hands into the sink and causing a loud enough crash to shut us all up immediately. She turned around to us, a vicious look that contrasted greatly with her previous happy mood gracing her features.

“We want you to go fix it,” Eunhyuk stated quietly after a few seconds of silence ticked by. He looked up at Uki, a sad look on his face as he said, “Uki, you both are miserable without each other. Please… Just fix things.”

Uki sighed. “That’s what you guys don’t—or won’t—understand. We did fix things. I’m being honest when I say that. Just trust me. Things will work themselves out, no worries.” She smiled brightly then, suddenly happy again, as she exclaimed excitedly, “Now, let’s eat! I’m hungry, and I know you guys are, too. Dig in!”

While the other members sighed in defeat and simply accepted things for what they were, I frowned and decided that I would not be able to do such a thing. I walked up to Uki, grabbed her by the elbow, and leaned toward her ear, quietly whispering, “A word with you, please?”

Not giving her a chance to answer, I pulled her after me toward her room, and once I shut the door and knew the other guys couldn’t hear me, I turned to face her and crossed my arms.

“Alright, talk,” I demanded, “explain yourself.”

“Siwon, there’s nothing to explain,” she started. “Donghae and I are done and—”

“Cut the crap, Uki, you’re not fooling me,” I instantly interrupted. “Tell me what happened—the truth about what happened.”

Uki sighed and crossed her arms, giving me an irritated look. “Siwon, I’m telling you the goddamn truth. We. Are. No. Lon. Ger. Dat. Ing. What else do you want me to say?!”

I stared at her, then, long and hard, focusing on nothing but her deep green eyes. After a few minutes of unwavering eye contact, the realization finally hit me: she wasn’t lying. She was being dead honest when she said they were no longer dating. So… This was it. This was literally the end of Uhae. This was how the great and mighty Uhae ended, breaking up over some stupid argument about marriage and the future. You have got to be kidding me! If this was how they ended up, then I’ve got absolutely no hopes for love!

“Siwon, I know it’s hard for you to accept it, even though you were against the idea of us dating since the very beginning,” Uki suddenly said, frowning slightly, “but this is the way things ended up, and the only thing we can do now is go along with it. Are you willing to accept that?”

I sighed, slightly upset with the anticlimactic turnout of this whole ordeal. We waited, all that time, for this. Talk about the definition of disappointment.

“Yeah, I’m willing to accept it,” I replied sullenly. After a moment’s thought, I smiled weakly and threw my arm around her shoulders, pulling her in for a side hug. “It’s okay. My baby sister doesn’t need a man to make her happy anyways, especially not a man like Donghae of all people.”

She laughed, the corners of her eyes crinkling, which let me know it was an actual, genuine laugh this time around. “Of course, of course. Now, breakfast?”

“Yeah, yeah, breakfast. Let’s go.”

I led her out the door and back toward the kitchen, only to be greeted by the sight of Heechul and Eunhyuk pinning Donghae’s arms behind his back while Void was yelling in his face and looking like he was getting ready to swing his good arm. Everyone was yelling at everyone while Donghae was fighting to get free, but in the midst of all this, I noticed that Uki did nothing to stop it. She simply stood there and stared for a moment as if she were completely bewildered by the sight unraveling right before her.

“Break up?! Break up?! We busted our asses these past two months, putting up with your bull reasons about why the relationship ended and her ridiculous emotional breakdowns, just for you two to end up breaking up?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW?!” Void yelled, gritting his teeth and shooting Donghae silent daggers.

“Yeah, that’s right! We decided we’re not dating any longer, so what!” Donghae replied, an angry scowl apparent on her face. “It’s for the best, and we mutually decided on it, not you. This is our relationship, not yours. We get to make the decisions, NOT YOU!”

Void let out a frustrated cry and was about to swing before a tiny hand shot out and grabbed his wrist, stopping it in midair. I looked down to see Uki grinding her teeth, glaring at the floor for a second before raising her eyes to stare venomously at Void.

“I thought I told you not to lay a hand on him,” she said between her teeth.

“I can’t help it,” Void replied huffily. “I just see his face, and I get irritated. I mean, how can you not get irritated, especially after what happened?!”

Uki sighed before throwing Void’s wrist down to his side. Crossing her arms, she shot a glare in Heechul and Eunhyuk’s direction as well, not letting up until they decided to release Donghae.

Turning to everyone, she calmly said, “Look, guys: For the last time, it’s not that big a deal. You guys are way more upset about all this than we are. I mean, come on! It’s not the end of the world! And Donghae’s right. It’s our relationship, which means we get to decide what does and doesn’t happen.”

“Funny that you say that, Uki dearest, when just two months ago, you were a miserable wreck after Sea dumped you,” Void remarked darkly.

“Don’t talk to her like that,” Donghae instantly retorted defensively, his scowl spreading and frown deepening.

Whoa, whoa, whoa… What do we have here?

“What does it matter to you? She’s not your girl anymore,” Void mumbled, a pout beginning to form on his lips.

“Doesn’t mean that I don’t have the right to defend her against the likes of you.”

Void ground his teeth, taking a step forward so he was right in Donghae’s face as he asked, “You wanna say that again?”

“Alright, look, that’s enough,” Uki interjected, stepping in between the two and pushing them apart from each other. “I’m done. You guys need to sit down and eat. I am done with all this overreacting crap. Donghae, if I could have a word with you?”

“Of course,” Donghae responded, following Uki toward her room while glaring at Void as he walked past.

Once they were out of earshot, Void’s rant began.

“What the was that all about!” he exclaimed, throwing his hand up in the air in anger. “I don’t ing get that girl, you know that? She was literally a living corpse when he broke up with her last time around, and after all the she went through to get him back, she just accepts the fact that they’re over for good? Hell no! This has to be a load of bull or somethin’!”

“I’m willing to bet my money that it is,” Leeteuk agreed, nodding his head in an understanding fashion. “If I know anything about those two at all, it’s that he would never defend her the way he just did had they broken up for good, and she would never want to ‘have a word’ with him had they broken up for good. Something’s definitely going on here.”

“I say we don’t count them out yet,” Eunhyuk said. I noticed, then, that he had taken a seat and was the first out of all of us to begin eating. “They’re pretty much made for each other. I highly doubt they broke it off, just like that.”

“That girl,” Void stated, chewing on his lower lip angrily, “is irony at its finest.”

~~~~

“How long have they been in there!” Void exclaimed impatiently, resorting to pacing agitatedly around the living room in order to calm his irritation at the sudden turn of events.

“You sure do seem worried about Uki, Void,” I remarked, looking at him over the top of the newspaper I was reading.

“Well duh,” Void responded, rolling his eyes at me as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

He finally decided to plop down in a free armchair and resorted to restlessly tapping a nameless beat on the end table next to him. Staring hard at the floor, he said to no one in particular, “This determines Uki’s happiness, and if she’s not happy, she’s no fun to mess with. I need my buddy back, man!”

“You needa calm down, bro,” Heechul replied boringly. He looked up at Void and rolled his eyes when Void returned his gaze with narrowed eyes of anger. “You act as though you’re the one going through the breakup or something.”

“Uh, that’s ‘cause I kind of am. We all are, in case you haven’t noticed. When Uki suffers from a broken heart, we all suffer from the backlash of her depression, which is not okay with me, man! Depression would just bring my swag points down to all new levels.”

“Oh boo-hoo, poor you,” a new voice said behind us.

I looked up from the newspaper and twisted in my seat so I could look behind me. I found that Uki, who stood there with a scowl apparent on her face, was the source of the new voice. I’m assuming from the look on her face that the final attempt at salvaging whatever was left of Uhae completely fell through.

Great.

“What did you guys talk about?” Void immediately asked, flying out of his chair and running around the couch so he was standing right in front of Uki.

“That’s none of your business,” she replied viciously.

“Uki, I’m not kidding around anymore! Tell me what happened!”

“Alright, we’ll tell you,” I heard a voice interject.

I looked behind Uki to see Donghae standing there, an unreadable expression on his face. Uki her heel and whipped around to face Donghae.

Even with her back to me, I could clearly imagine her eyebrows knitting together in a confused manner as she asked, “Donghae…Now?”

“YES, NOW!” Void interrupted, looking as though he were about to blow a gasket.

Donghae smiled slightly and nodded to Uki, who only sighed in response as she turned around to face us all again. We all waited patiently as Uki nodded and said, “Alright, I guess it’s time. No point in hiding it any longer.”

Uki’s POV~

Pushing Void out of my way, I carefully walked around the couch so I was standing in front of all the members, Donghae silently following me. I felt my heart hammering in my chest as my stomach painfully twisted into complicated knots. I nervously clenched and unclenched my hands, feeling my brand new accessory digging into my finger.

“Alright, here’s the deal,” I started, almost losing my nerve.

Was I really about to do this? Am I really willing to go through with all of this, even though I know very clearly the possible repercussions that could result from this? Was I going to regret this decision for the rest of my life? Ugh, all these questions that seemingly had no answers whatsoever! It was so frustrating! I honestly wish that life would come with a set of instructions that would tell me what I needed to do in order to be happy, but no! That, of course, would just be too easy. I began miniature hyperventilating, already imagining the judgment that I was about to receive from all the guys once I tell them the specifics of what was going on, especially since I had made such a big deal over it the last time we broke up. My God, what am I getting myself into?

I brought myself back down to reality to see that everyone was still waiting patiently for me to continue on, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I knew for a fact that once I tell them why Donghae and I were no longer dating, nothing in the world would ever make them forgive either him or me ever again. Yeah, you heard me correctly. Donghae and I aren’t dating anymore. I guess I can see how you thought I was joking when I told the guys, but I’m being dead serious. We are no longer in a relationship together.

to , right?

“Uki, we’re waiting~” Siwon said, giving me an expectant look.

I inwardly gulped, not wanting to answer him. It was just… It was just all too much to handle. I couldn’t face the consequences of my decisions. Gah! this!

Just as I was about to completely lose my nerve and back down from having to tell everyone, Donghae discreetly grabbed hold of my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze as the other guys remained oblivious to everything. He sent me a sidelong glance, encouraging me on with just the look in his eyes and the small smile on his lips. I smiled slightly, feeling newfound confidence spread throughout my body.

Alright.

I can do this.

“We aren’t dating anymore,” Donghae began for me when he saw that I wouldn’t be able to start it, much to the disappointment of everybody else.

Before anybody could begin to seriously complain and protest, however, I held up my left hand and finished off with, “Because we decided we’re getting married instead…”

 

And now you see why I adamantly say that I’m Emotionally Unstable, and I Thank Super Junior For It.

 

MAN OH MAN, IT FEELS GEWWWWD TO BE BACK!

How have you all been, my lovlies?

Did you miss me?

LOL. JK. You probably wanna bash my head in with a brick right now since I took almost six months to finally ing update. :3

But in my defense, a lot of went down in the past six months for me that made me not have time to update. In between losing a friendship that meant more than anything to me over a stupid guy, going through a breakup because of his church not approving of me and the death of my best friend since birth ON THE SAME DAY--I kid you not, he txtd me his breakup message while I was in the middle of her funeral ceremony--and also dealing with college entry exams, applications, essays, and AP tests, I was experiencing mental breakdown after mental breakdown. 

Yeah, it wasn't fun. .__.

Still, though, that's not much of an excuse, but it's the best I got. ^-^

Anyway, yes, this is REALLY the end of the sequel. I did that on purpose, nbd. ;)

LOL. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

*Shield*

Alright, on a serious note, though: Thank you all so much, from the very bottom of my heart, for the endless amount of support and loyalty y'all have continuously shown me throughout all of this. I literally can't even begin putting my sincere gratitude and thankfulness into words simply because y'all are just THAT awesome<3

And I think the fact that despite my not updating in almost six months yet still somehow managing to gain an extra 200 subscribers and regular comments every day kinda proves that<3

I'm not gonna drag this on any longer than it needs to be, 'cause I'm sure at this point I sound like a broken record to y'all.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYBODY WILL EVER KNOW<3

Oh yes, here's the link to the highly-anticipated--maybe? o.o--triquel. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/194871/marrying-an-emotionally-unstable-girl-after-an-emotional-roller-coaster-with-super-junior-alex-void-superjuinor-ukiseohaechoi

Long titles ftw! ;)

Love you guys!<3