Surprise Visits~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Happy reading!~ (:

Uki’s POV~

I wasn’t feeling very well today and I was hoping that a hot shower would make this gross feeling of wanting to puke go away, but that’s obviously not the case. I was out of the shower and I still felt like crap! Ugh. Don’t tell me I’m getting sick already. I always lasted a lot longer than this! Aishhhhhh. I sighed and wrapped my body with a towel, using another towel to dry my hair as I began thinking of all that was happening.

Not even four days into my stay with the boys, and my life is already getting complicated.

Let’s see.

My apartment was trashed before I left.

I now have some freak out there looking for me.

Tony’s outta jail.

Tony’s looking for me.

Tony’s gonna hurt me.

Tony’s gonna hurt Alex.

And all this before Perfection started filming. Man, I’m gonna freaking go insane! I took a deep breath and grabbed my slightly dampened clothes, turning to the door and opening it. I shivered slightly when a sudden draft of cold air hit me and I heard Siwon still lecturing Donghae in the living room.

“Yah, Siwon!” I almost whined. “Can you please just not talk?”

Siwon looked up at me and his eyes widened instantly. “And this is why these things happen! Because you go walking around the dorm like that as if it were a totally normal thing to do!”

I had to bite my lip to suppress the chuckle that was threatening to escape. Why did I find this so funny yet so damn irritating at the same time?(x

“What’re you laughing at?!” he exclaimed.

“Stop yelling!” I heard a muffled shriek, quickly followed by Alex stumbling out of her room, angrily pushing her glasses up her nose so they were straight on her face. “All I want is some sleep. I thought that maybe once Uki comes back, you guys would all calm down a bit and I would finally be able to achieve that, but that’s obviously not the case since Siwon’s out here giving a lecture about the evils of to Donghae at freaking 7:30 in the morning! We get it. Donghae, you stay away from Uki before I save Siwon the trouble and freaking kill you for him. And Uki…Put some clothes on. Aish.”

I busted out laughing at that point, throwing my hand over my mouth to muffle the sound so I wouldn’t wake anybody else up that already wasn’t up. Alex narrowed her eyes at me and stomped off to the kitchen. Okay, I know, I shouldn’t be laughing at a time like this, but how can I not after seeing both Siwon and Donghae’s expressions the moment Alex mentioned the word ‘?’ Funniest thing you will ever see in your life. xD I shook my head at the two of them and headed off to Donghae’s room to change. Upon entering, I made sure I turned and locked the door, testing it to make sure no one could come in, and that’s when I realized a big problem:

All my clothes were at the Big Bang dorms.

I was at the point of freaking out when I remembered that I was smart and brought an extra pair of pajamas with me before I left the Big Bang guys. Kekeke~ Ahh, I’m so smart. Okay, so where was that thing? I was searching around the room for my bag when I found it stuffed away in the depths of his messy closet. Aish. I needa do an entire cleaning session on his room one day. How this boy lives in sucha messy environment is beyond me. I was humming to myself, pulling out my set of clothes and undergarments and slowly began getting dressed, when I heard something. I listened for a moment but no sound came. I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe I was going crazy earlier than expected. I resumed getting dressed when I heard that sound once more.

What’s that noise?

I sounded almost like…Hissing? I turned every which way, my heart hammering in my chest. What in the world?! I almost let out a scream when I saw the light brown thing slithering in Donghae’s closet. When I looked closer, however, I saw what it was.

“VICTORY, I AM GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!” I shrieked with a relieved smile on my face. I started laughing to myself, bending down and picking up the damned snake that scared the hell outta me. He wrapped his tail around my arm, raising his head to look at me and I swear the thing was smirking at me. “You stupid snake. How the hell did you get here?”

I laughed when all he did was flicker his tongue in my face as a response. I shrugged. “Fair enough.” Walking toward the door, I walked out into the hall, running my free hand through my wet hair. I walked to the table, holding Victory up and saying, “Hey guys, look at this. I had a stowaway in my bag yesterday.”

“What the hell is that thing doing here?!” Donghae exclaimed, a disgusted look on his face.

“Hey! Don’t call Victory a ‘thing.’ He has feelings, too, Mister,” I said with a laugh. “And I have no idea. I was changing when I saw him slithering around in your closet.”

“Ewwwwww!” Donghae said in his childish voice, his lips curling in disgust.

I laughed at him and said, “I suppose we’ll bring him back when we go and pick up my stuff.”

“Which we’re doing after we eat. Hurry up, ‘cause we still have shooting to do, too,” Siwon said, eating his food quickly.

“Shooting? Shooting for what?” I asked, trying to get Victory off my arm, but the damned snake held on tight. I glared at him. “Victory! Off my arm before I lock you in a closet!”

He angrily hissed at me, raising his head to stare defiantly at me while the guys stopped eating and held their breaths.

“Uki, maybe it’s best if you don’t mess with him…” Ryeowook suggested uncertainly.

“Well, I needa eat somehow,” I said. “Victory, get off my arm this instant.”

He hissed again, raising himself up higher. I cocked an eyebrow at him. “Don’t talk to me like that, Mister. I’m not Seungri. I can and I will lock you in a closet. Worse? I’ll shove one of Hyukie’s socks in your face if you don’t listen.”

Everyone burst into laughter as Victory slowly uncoiled himself from around my arm and stretched himself so he was close to the floor before completely letting himself fall to the floor and slithering away from me.

“My socks aren’t that bad,” Eunhyuk said, a smile on his face.

I gave him a look. “Sir, you don’t wash your own clothes so you wouldn’t know. Alex and I on the other, we suffer quite horribly.”

Alex laughed, a smile on her face. I suppose she was feeling better after getting some food in her system and a heavy dose of Kyuhyun. ;D I unconsciously smiled while looking at them. They were just too darn cute! I examined everyone and realized that one head was missing. Who…?

“Where’s James?” I asked after realizing who it was that was missing.

“I think he’s still asleep,” Leeteuk responded, carefully eating his omelet.

“Aish, that guy. He’ll freaking sleep all day if no one wakes him up. James Andrew Park, you get up this instant! Don’t make me go in there!” I shouted.

“Aish, I’m up, I’m up!” I heard James’ muffled voice respond.

I smiled before taking my seat next to Donghae and pulling the syrup close to me for my pancakes. I’ve seriously been craving pancakes lately, and I’m in love with whoever cooked this. :3 Wait, who cooked all this? IF THEY MADE ALEX COOK, I WAS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. I looked from Alex to Ryeowook, determining who it was that had cooked. Well…Alex didn’t look too pissed off, which means that Ryeowook probably cooked all this. Don’t you love my process of elimination?(x

“Oh yeah, before I forget, what’s the shooting for again?” I asked, pouring the syrup over my pancakes carefully.

Perfection?” Sungmin said with a laugh, giving me a look that obviously stated he thought I was stupid.

-__-

“Oh, riiight,” I said, nodding slowly. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING AS BIG AS SUPER JUNIOR M’S COMEBACK MV?! I fail as a girlfriend, as a sister, as a fan, as a semi-manager. -__-“

“Don’t tell me you forgot,” Siwon said, giving me a look.

“Well, sorry for having some other things on my mind at the moment,” I replied, rolling my eyes. “Just give me a couple days and I’ll be on top of your schedules again.”

“Uki, did Professor White call you?” a voice asked behind me.

I turned to see James walking out shirtless and rubbing his eyes sleepily. I scooted closer to Donghae so he could pull up a chair next to me and said, “No. Why in the world would that woman call me for?”

“Hey now, have some respect for your teachers,” Siwon lightly scolded.

“You don’t know her,” I spat. “She’s evil.

“Again, if you would stop falling asleep in her class, I’m sure she wouldn’t hate you as much,” James said, picking off my plate.

I sighed and pushed my plate to him. “Here, why won’t I just get a new one?”

“Aww, thanks, Uki!” he exclaimed, flashing me a childish grin.

I rolled my eyes and fixed myself a new plate. “Anyway, I’m gonna be gone pretty much all day, James. Do you have any plans?”

“Yeah. Emily’s flying in today so I have to go pick her up and then we have family dinners all day.”

I nodded slowly. Aww. I really wanted to meet Emily, too]: Maybe next time! ^^

“Uki, your phone’s ringing,” Sungmin said, pointing to the flashing device on the counter.

“Aish, who turned the sound off?” I asked, irritated that someone had touched my phone. I looked at the number. Hangeng? O.O I quickly snatched the phone and walked out of the kitchen so no one would be able to hear me. “Yebeoseyo?”

“Uki!” Hangeng’s voice exclaimed happily in my ear.

“Hi, oppa,” I greeted. “Why are you calling me?”

“Um, well…I tried calling the others but none of them were picking up. I just wanted to call and wish everyone luck on the shooting today!”

I smiled. “You wanna talk to them?”

“Oh, um, no…I just wanted to say that I’m kinda in town right now and I really wanted to surprise the guys. Do you think they’ll be mad at me? Should I just not come?”

“YOU’RE IN TOWN RIGHT NOW?!” I accidentally yelled.

“Uki?!” I heard Donghae’s voice sound from the table. “You okay?”

“Um, yeah, Donghae, it’s nothing!” I called then whispered fiercely to Hangeng, “Whatta you mean you’re in town right now?!”

“I’m sorry! Should I leave then?! I mean, I know that I’m no longer a part of the group, but I miss my guys, and—”

“Aish, oppa! There’s no question about it! You’re coming and if you don’t, I will hunt you down and drag you here, even if it means me tearing Seoul apart in the process of doing so! And don’t make me tell Heechul to come find you ‘cause you know that he’ll definitely tear Seoul apart to come look for you,” I interrupted, a smile involuntarily gracing my face. I can’t believe Hangeng was in town and didn’t tell anyone! I haven’t seen him in forever!

He laughed and said, “Alright, I’ll see you in a little bit then? Are all the members gonna be at the Perfection shooting today?”

“I think so. Their manager gave the others a day off of schedules to come support the other boys. Oh! And did you hear that Sungmin and Eunhyuk are now a part of SJM?”

“Yeah, actually, I did hear something about that! They’re, like, permanent members?”

“I’m not too sure. I think there’s still some talk going around that they’re not, but there’s no way of telling this early in the game.”

Hangeng sighed and said darkly, “Who’s the new leader now?”

“Well, I have no clue to be honest. Some say it’s my brother, others say it’s Zhou Mi, and others say it’s Eunhyuk. I don’t know why when Soo-man and I clearly agreed that Zhou Mi would be the new leader, but it’s whatever. Mimi’s not too upset about it. He’s just happy he’s still part of the group.”

I could almost imagine him smiling as he said, “Well, that’s good. Anyways, I’ll call you a little later for the details of where the shooting is, alright? I have to go for now.”

“Alright! See you later, oppa!” I exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

I hung up and did a little happy dance. I was so excited to see Hangeng again! It’s been ages since I’ve seen him! Gah! I wanted to tell the others so badly, but I remembered that Hangeng wanted it to be a surprise so I held my tongue. I can already imagine the tears that are gonna hit everyone once they see him. I made my way back into the kitchen, smiling like crazy. Everyone gave me a suspicious glance but decided not to say anything. Then Alex looked at me.

“Who was on the phone?” she asked, chewing her pancakes slowly.

My eyes widened a bit when I remembered that she was still here and they widened even more when I remembered that she was sitting next to Kyuhyun, meaning…

Craaaaap.

 

I have kept my promise to you all. :3

Hope you liked it! I just had a sudden gust of inspiration so be expecting wayyy more updates today. Angie is back!(:<

And Hangeng is soooo cute in that pic! ^^

Kekeke~

And sorry I've been gone for so long. Lol. Like I said. My life is going crazy at the moment. :3