Commitments~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I woke up the next morning grimacing slightly from my throbbing face. I sighed. Troy, I hate you. So much. Why the hell are you still a part of my life? Why are you still here? I shook my head, deciding that I was done with Troy. No matter what he does from here on out, I am done. I’m cutting any and all ties with him, and I refuse to acknowledge his existence any longer. I sat up, pouting at the dull throbbing of my face, as I looked around and examined my surroundings. I was still in Siwon’s room. Hmm… How interesting.

Okay, so I’m still in his room. Does that me—

Oh my, super girl…

I sighed. Where the hell was my phone? I was reaching around the bed for my phone when I realized that someone was sleeping beside me, hidden away under the blanket. I figured it was only Siwon, but that still doesn’t mean I wasn’t freaked out. I tentatively peeled the blanket away and released a breath I hadn’t even realized I’d been holding when I saw it was only Siwon. I smiled at how childish he looked for sleeping on his stomach with both of his arms sprawled above his head. The sound of Super Junior-M singing to me quickly snapped me out of my thoughts as I began searching for my phone once more. I smiled in triumph when I finally grasped the stupid iPhone that had been hiding under my pillow this entire time. I blinked when I saw Alex’s name flashing on my screen accompanied by the picture I took of her that night we revealed her true gender to the boys and quickly slid the answer arrow.

“Yebeoseyo?” I asked, rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep wanting to overpower me.

“UKI!” Alex’s voice screamed into my ear, jarring me awake instantly.

“Yah! Why are you screaming so early in the morning?!” I hissed, scowling at the empty air since she wasn’t here to take the scowl herself.

“That’s beside the point! Have you read Allkpop recently?!” she continued screaming, causing my scowl to deepen.

“Why in the world would I read such garbage?! I don’t have time to waste on keeping up with gossip,” I spat.

“Aigoo. This is important! Just go to the damn website!” Alex insisted, and I sighed in irritation from all the yelling so early in the morning.

“Alright, alright, lemme get the laptop,” I said. I turned away from my phone toward Siwon’s form, poking him slightly in the side. “Yah, Siwon. Where’s your laptop?”

“Mmmfgfnbm,” he mumbled, turning his head to the opposite side.

“Yah, Siwon! Don’t make me kick you off the bed! If you knew you were gonna be cranky in the morning, you shouldn’t have insisted on keeping me up all night until about thirty minutes ago!” I snapped impatiently, getting ready to kick him clear off the bed.

“Mmmfgfnbm,” he repeated, lifting his arm and pointing to somewhere behind me.

“Irritating little child,” I muttered, causing him to take a swing and smack me on the knee. I glared and had the urge to once again kick him off the bed, but Alex’s screaming in my ear caused me instead to simply yell, “Yah!”

“UKI! QUIT BEING A CHILD AND GO TO THE DAMN SITE!” Alex yelled.

“Aish! Stop yelling at me so early in the morning! I needa find the stupid laptop first!” I responded heatedly, my scowl deepening once more. I was skeptical at first of any laptop being where Siwon had indicated to me at all, but when I looked over the edge of the bed, sure enough, there it was. How in the hell did I miss that the first time I came in here last night?! Aigoo. I’ve become so oblivious lately. I shook my head slightly and reached over the bed to grab the silver Toshiba from the floor. I froze for a moment when I felt the bed shifting from underneath me, but the moment it stilled, I quickly snatched the laptop and straightened myself, waiting for the bed to calm down once more. Aigoo. Suspended bed. Who’s ever heard of sucha thing?!

“Uki! What’s taking you so long?!” Alex shouted just as I was opening the lid of the laptop and hitting the power button.

Calm yoself, broskii,” I responded, wiping a speck of lint off the screen of the laptop. “What’s so important enough for you to call and scream at me so freakishly early in the morning for anyways?”

“Donghae!” was all she shouted.

“What about him?” I asked as the welcome screen popped up on the laptop. I hit the speaker button on my phone and set it down beside me on the bed as Alex said, “Aish, just go read it! He’s front and center.

I shook my head slightly at her cryptic message and focused instead on Siwon’s password. I turned to look at Siwon, contemplating on waking him again for the password, but immediately decided against it when I had the sudden vision of him waking up and eating me in his sleep deprivation-driven fury. Okay, so let’s figure this out. Knowing Siwon, it’ll be something simple. It’s either in relation to our family, The Bible, or God. Hmm…

Siwon

Incorrect password.

Uki

Incorrect password.

Jiwon

Incorrect password.

Okay… So maybe it isn’t the family. Hmm… Maybe The Bible? Wait, what’s even related to The Bible? The names of the Prophets? Aigoo. Too many of them to list out. Oh wait, duh, Uki. He has a password hint. I navigated the little white arrow to click on the hyperlinked “Password hint” and rolled my eyes when the words “The most important person watches over you every day” greeted me. Tch. Isn’t it obvious now? Duh. Why didn’t I think of that before?

Shisus

Loading your computer’s personal settings…

I grinned in victory. Oh Siwon~ You’re oh-so predictable. As I waited for the computer to load, I began wondering why the hell Alex was calling and screaming at me so early in the morning as if she were some mad woman. I mean, she’s never really been interested in any of this gossip, let alone gossip about Donghae. It really doesn’t make any sense. Was she referring to the fact that “Perfection” was released today, or maybe that Super Junior-M was leaving in four days? I knew all that already, but maybe she was just finding out. After clicking on the Mozilla Firefox icon and allowing the internet to load properly, I quickly typed in “allkpop.com” into the search bar and waited for a bit. Oh, yep. There’s the story of “Perfection”’s debut. And there’s the story of the boys leaving in four days. Aww, Beast’s comeback is happening in May. Oh hey, Donghae’s in here. Aww, whatta cute picture of him. Oh wait. There’s a picture of me with him. Oh dang, my hair looks good in this picture! And my makeup! Where were we going? I don’t even remem—

“DONGHAE AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED?!” I shrieked in shock the moment the big, bolded letters finally sunk in. The laptop almost went flying from my lap as my eyes widened into enormous orbs, my mind refusing to believe any of what it was registering.

“YOU AND DONGHAE ARE DOING WHAT?!” Siwon shouted, immediately shooting up and jumping up to crouch over me, reading the exact words that made my heart get caught in my throat.

“Oh, now you wake up?!” I growled, glaring at him slightly, but he paid no attention to that as he read under his breath, “Super Junior’s Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon’s younger sister Uki Seohae Choi engaged… UKI! WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

“I don’t know!” I shouted in response, desperately turning my attention toward my phone. I grabbed it and put it right next to my mouth as I exclaimed, “Alex! What the hell’s going on?!”

“I don’t know what the hell’s going on! You’re supposed to tell me what the hell’s going on!” she screamed in response. “When did Donghae propose to you?! When did you say yes?! You told me you’ve always hated the idea of marriage!”

“I do! I don’t even know where any of this came from!” I responded, running one of my hands through my hair as my eyes frantically began reading through the article.

…Lee Donghae proposes to Uki Seohae Choi, Choi Siwon’s younger sister…

…Felt the pressure of Donghae being in Taiwan…

…And Uki being in Cambridge…

…She ecstatically said yes…

…Wedding date to be announced…

Why can’t my life ever be normal?! Why can’t I ever just have a normal day without any scandals, lawsuits, false MARRIAGE PROPOSALS ruining my day? WHY MUST LIFE BE SUCHA TO ME ALL THE TIME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE SUCH UNFAIR TREATMENT?!

“What the hell is all this?! Marriage has never once been spoken between Donghae and I!” I exclaimed frustratingly.

“I don’t know, Uki, you tell me what’s going on! How did all this happen?! You don’t even wear any rings!” Alex replied

“I… Goddamn it!” I exclaimed, mentally cursing myself for the stupid mistake I made. I’ve been around all this for so long and I still manage to make sucha stupid, rookie mistake?! Aigoo! Stupid, Uki, stupid! I should have known better than to wear a ring while dating an idol! Am I just asking to be mobbed and killed by the paparazzi and the fans?! Do I have a death wish or something?!

“Uki, what happened?” Siwon asked, giving me a piercing gaze.

Instead of answering him right away, I chose, instead, to turn my attention to the phone and ask, “When are you going back to the dorms, Alex?”

“Uki! That’s beside the point! Quit trying to get outta answering the question! Tell us what happened right this instant!” Alex scolded.

“Aish, fine! Back when I was in Cambridge, James bought me a ring with a sapphire blue diamond because I kept complaining about how much I missed you guys, and I wore it around everywhere. I could only wear it for the first few days I was in Seoul, though, ‘cause one of the smaller diamonds fell out, and I never had a chance to go get it fixed. It was the only ring I ever wore in Seoul, and I guess that’s the supposed ‘engagement ring’,” I explained, cringing slightly at the level of stupidity my feeble explanation sat at.

“Lemme guess… You wore it on your ring finger…” Siwon said, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose at the same time.

“…Yeah…” I responded quietly, flinching at the sound of my own voice.

“Uki!” Alex exclaimed. The sound of glass shattering entered my ears, as I heard her mutter, “Damn it.” I hypothesized that she was more than likely emphatically waving her arms around and managed to knock a glass or a bowl off the table or counter or something. I didn’t have too long to dwell on it, though, because next thing I know, Alex screamed in my ear, “Aigoo! Uki, you should know better than that! You’ve been around this stuff longer than I have and even I know not to wear any ring while living with idols, let alone on my ring finger!”

“Well, it’s not my fault! It was the only finger that the stupid ring would fit on, so I had no choice!” I exclaimed. I sighed angrily, already feeling as though I could cry from frustration. I threw the laptop over to Siwon as I set my phone down on the bed again, running both my hands through my hair in aggravation. In a devastated voice, I murmured, “I’m dead. I’m so dead. The ELFs are gonna freaking murder me! I mean, I know they accept me and all, but I’m marrying their Donghae! Aigoo. I’m so done. I’m so dead. I’m so over.”

“Okay, maybe this is all just a misunderstanding,” Siwon said in a calm voice, also running a hand through his already-tousled hair. “We’ll just all get together with the guys before we jump to any conclusions, ara?”

My eyes flickered over to him in an unbelievable stare. How in the hell can he remain so calm about all this when I’m practically dying over here?! Normally, he would have torn through half of Seoul already just to find Donghae so he can strangle him, and now he’s suddenly perfectly okay with the idea of he and I getting married?! WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO MY LIFE?! I CAN’T EVEN DEPEND ON MY INSANELY OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER TO GET PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS SORTA THING ANYMORE?! I COULD ALWAYS DEPEND ON THAT!

“Do you think Donghae’s read any of this yet? Oh my goodness, imagine how he’s gonna react when he sees this!” I heard Alex’s faint voice exclaim.

I quickly grabbed the phone and brought it up to my mouth as I responded with, “Forget Donghae! Imagine how Leeteuk is gonna respond to this! This has scandal written alllllll over it. Imagine how the ELFs are gonna react to this! I’m stealing their Donghae away from them! Oh my goodness, imagine how umma’s gonna react to this,” I said quietly, my eyes widening as a dawning look washed over my face.

“Umma? Umma’s pretty fond of the idea of marriage. I don’t think she’ll react badly to any of this,” Siwon said, his attention focused on the laptop screen once more.

“That’s the point! She’s gonna go insane when she hears about this! She’s wanted Donghae and me to get married ever since we first started dating! Before we know it, she’s gonna order the cake, buy the flowers, hire a planner, send out invitat—”

“I thought you said there is no wedding!” Alex brusquely interrupted.

“Someone’s getting married?” I heard a voice ask faintly in the background.

“Now’s not the time, Verni!” Alex responded, and I could already imagine her running her hands through her short hair in a frustrated manner. “Uki, explain. Is there, or isn’t there going to be a wedding?”

“No!” I exclaimed, getting increasingly frustrated as time went on. “I don’t know where any of this even originated from, and I’m already getting a headache from just the thought of what’s gonna happen in the future. Agioo! I don’t wanna deal with this!”

“We’ll worry about this when we’re all together,” Siwon interrupted, shutting the lid of his laptop with an edge of finality in his movements. “Alex, get ready. We’ll pick you up once we’re done getting ready ourselves.”

“Arasso,” Alex responded, and she promptly hung up.

I looked to Siwon, about to ask him why the hell he was being so calm about all this when he looked me dead in the eye, instead, and said, “Hurry up and get ready. I wanna hear Donghae’s excuse as soon as possible so I won’t feel too guilty about murdering him for this.”

Oh…

~~~~

The entire drive from Verni’s house to the dorm had me mentally cursing at the headache the two idiots I called my big brother and my best friend were causing. They were continuously yelling at me, screaming about how I was too young to be getting married, how Donghae and I didn’t know what we were getting into, how this could possibly be the end of a good relationship, blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH. Did they honestly think that I wanted to get married? Don’t they know that just the simple idea of marriage itself absolutely disgusts me? I mean, honestly! I know for some people, the married life is what they want. Being able to settle down, start a family, all that commitment jazz. But that’s not the lifestyle for me! That’s just not me! I don’t want to get married! I wanna be able to just live my life, to go out drinking whenever I feel like it, to drive out to the beach on a spur-of-the-moment decision, to be able to go out on dates with Donghae whenever I feel like it, without having to worry about leaving Donghae Jr. or Uki Jr. alone at home without a babysitter. I don’t want to be tied down by something I find totally and completely unnecessary, and I decided a long time ago that the married life just wasn’t for me.

“Uki! Are you even listening to me?! Did you hear a thing I just said?!” Siwon shouted at me from the passenger seat, causing me to grind my teeth and flinch from the sudden volume of his voice blasting its way through my quiet thoughts.

“Yes, I heard you!” I angrily growled, my sudden anger influencing my driving and causing me to swerve and nearly ram into the small BMW driving next to me. I had the strongest urge possible to roll down the window and give the damn car a gesture my mommy always taught me was a no-no when the driver rudely honked at me, and I narrowed my eyes in anger when the damn car had the nerve to cut me off. Instead of sticking my head out the window and cussing out the driver like I truly wanted to, I chose, instead, to yell at Siwon since he was conveniently sitting right next to me. “Now shut up and quit yelling at me before I ing crash and kill all of us!”

“Yah! Don’t be saying things like that lest you want them to come true! Don’t you know that the mind is a powerful tool?!” Siwon scolded, causing me to scowl angrily.

“Well, why the not, eh?! Life and Karma obviously have no problem whatsoever with a being sucha to me, so might as well be a back!” I spat, taking a sharp left turn toward the dorms. My scowl deepened in irritation as an orchestra of car horns blared after me, causing me to tighten my grip on the wheel until my knuckles turned white.

“Uki, don’t speak like that. Just ‘cause you’re upset about all this doesn’t mean you can go and curse us with death,” Siwon chastised lightly.

“And besides. We know it’s fake at least. Well… At least… I hope it’s fake,” Alex threw in from the backseat.

“Aish! Of course it’s fake! I don’t want to get married, like, ever! The idea of marriage disgusts me, and I don’t ever plan on marrying anybody!” I exclaimed, signaling a left at the four-way intersection so I could drive into the dorms’ parking garage.

“Not even Donghae?” Alex asked at the same time that Siwon exclaimed, “I don’t approve of Donghae!”

“Stop yelling at me! And I don’t even approve of Donghae! Hell, I don’t even approve of marriage! It’s unnecessary and totally and completely overrated!” Before any of them had a chance to respond, I quickly pulled into the parking garage, driving straight into one of the empty spots. I unlocked the doors and cut the engine, saying, “Now get out. Both of you. I’ll be up there in a minute.”

They sighed but immediately opened their respective doors and climbed out. I sighed in relief when the sound of the doors shutting signaled sweet, sweet silence once and for all. Oh my goodness. How in the world did my life manage to take sucha turn in just one night? It went from being freaking awesome to totally ruined. The ELFs are going to have my head once this circulates enough. Not only had I already “stolen” their Donghae from them, but now I’ve gotta make it final and steal him away from them for good by marrying him? Oh no. No, no. This is not happening. This is not going to happen. Wait a minute… This isn’t happening! Duh! I almost busted out laughing when it dawned on me that this was all fake! How could I forget that Donghae never proposed to me, that I never said yes, that we’re not getting married, that I’m not stealing Donghae from anybody? Hahahaha!

Deciding that I was probably stupid for getting so caught up in all this, I pulled my key out of the ignition and opened my door, hopping out and shutting and locking my door. Making sure that no psycho gone mad was following me or anything, I quickly dashed to the elevator and ran inside, hitting the clear button labeled with the black number “15”. I waited patiently for the elevator to arrive at the right floor and the moment it did, I stepped out and took a huge breath. I noticed that the front door finally got replaced as I hesitantly walked toward it, bracing myself for the worst. But trust me. No matter how much I braced myself, it never would have been enough to withstand what I was greeted with. I swear to you I could have flown backwards from the force of all their combined questions, comments, and concerns fired at me all at once the moment I opened the door and stepped over the threshold. I shut my eyes tightly, covering my ears in a feeble attempt to block out the sudden invasion of sound, and, just when I thought I was about to snap, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me, pulling me until I hit a hard body, my face buried in their chest. Using his body to block out the sounds of their loud and headache-inducing voices, he yelled, “That’s enough! Stop yelling at her! She’s just as clueless about all this as we are, and she doesn’t need any of you yelling at her to make this anymore complicated than it already is!”

I smiled when I noticed that all the voices stopped instantly as I pulled back and looked up to see Donghae’s smiling face looking down at me, a soft smile on his own face. Softly, he asked, “You okay?”

I nodded slightly as I said, “So I’m guessing you read the article then…”

“Um, yeah. It was kinda hard to miss when Leeteuk practically threw his laptop at my head this morning while I was sleeping, screaming about how I was acting too rashly and not thinking of what could possibly happen in the future,” he said with a slight laugh.

I sighed and leaned forward until my forehead was resting against his chest, his arms closing protectively around me once more. “Aigoo. How did this all come about? What even happened?” I muttered slightly.

“I’m… not exactly sure. But we’ll figure it out, don’t worry. And besides. It’s not too bad. It’s only an engagement, right? Not as if it weren’t bound to happen sooner or later,” he said, rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

I chewed my lower lip slightly as I quietly said under my breath, “I don’t wanna get married, Donghae…”

He didn’t answer for a moment, but I pulled back slightly to look him full in the face when I felt him go completely rigid. He then looked down at me, an unreadable expression etched into his features, as he asked, “Like… Ever?”

I refused to look him in the face as I gave a slight shrug. Aish. How am I supposed to explain this to him? He wanted to get married, he wanted to have kids, he wanted to settle down. That’s all him, not me.

“Uki, answer me. You seriously never wanna get married?” he asked.

“Aish. I see no point in it! Why do we needa get married for?  Marriage means nothing to me, and the whole idea of it doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever. I mean, settling down, starting a family, having all those commitments, it’s all an unnecessary headache and I’d rather not experience any of it if I can help it,” I responded, pulling away from him completely.

“Oh,” he said, an angered look of shock on his face. “So this is all about commitments? As in, you don’t wanna make a commitment to just me? Is that it? Is that why you don’t wanna marry me?”

“Donghae, you’re missing the point!” I exclaimed, taken aback by the sudden turn both our conversation and his attitude had taken.

“Then please, explain to me what the point is,” he said, flashing me a sarcastic look. “You already made it obvious that you don’t wanna marry me ‘cause you’d have a hard time committing to just me.”

My eyes widened slightly as I felt the heat rising in my cheeks, both from anger and hurt due to his last statement. “That’s not it at all! I mean, what’s the point in marriage, eh?! What’s marriage more than a title and a certificate stating the obvious fact that we’re in love, eh?! I don’t need some priest or some piece of paper to tell me that I love you, Donghae, ‘cause I already know that on my own! Marriage is a waste of time, and I see no point in ruining a perfectly good relationship by adding in any unnecessary obligations or commitments.”

“But you know how I feel about this, Uki! You know that I wanna settle down at some point, and you know I wanna start a family at some point!” he retorted.

“Yes, I know that, that’s how you feel about all this, but that’s not how I feel! I don’t want to get married, I don’t want to have kids, I don’t want to settle down. That’s just not me, and it’ll never be me! That’s what you want, but it’s most certainly not what I want.”

“Then what’s the point in us staying in this relationship if there’s no such thing as a future for us?” he asked, the look in his eyes turning icy.

“Oh, I dunno, maybe because I thought we had a silly little thing called love in this relationship? Something that doesn’t needa be tainted or tampered with?” I responded, my eyes narrowing slightly in anger. Why can’t he just understand that this isn’t what I wanted? Hell, how did this even come about?! The question of marriage was never once asked or mentioned in all the time that we spent together and all of a sudden, thanks to that stupid article, he’s getting pissed at me because I told him I don’t wanna get married?!

“You obviously don’t love me as much as you thought you did if you’re too afraid to make a commitment to just me!” he fired back.

I ground my teeth in anger, but before I could say anything in return, Siwon stood and separated the two of us, saying, “Okay, we all just needa calm down for a moment. Let’s not do anything rash that we’re gonna regret later on, ara? Let’s just all sit down and talk about this calmly.

“No, let him speak,” I insisted, shooting Donghae an icy glare of my own. “Let him say all he needs to say because with everything he’s saying so far, it sounds as though he wants to break up over an article. Is that it, Donghae? Don’t beat around the ing bush anymore. If you wanna break up over a stupid article that wasn’t even true, then just say so!”

“Uki, you’re being ridiculous,” Siwon spat, giving me a pleading look.

“Oh no, she’s right, but what’s new, eh? Uki’s always right, and everything she says always has to go. Just because she doesn’t like the idea of marriage, none of us can like the idea of marriage, is that it?” Donghae asked.

“Yah! Whatta you want me to do?! Marry you just for the hell of it?! That’s even worse than normal marriage because the love definitely wouldn’t be returned at that point!” I yelled, trying to step closer to him yet failing to do so thanks to the fact that Siwon was still standing in the middle mediating.

“Oh, so now there’s no love from your side of the relationship, is that it?” Donghae asked.

“Aish! You’re so freaking frustrating, do you know that?! I’m done talking about this with you,” I said, making the move of walking away, but he what said next pierced at my heart like no other.

“Fine! Walk away! But don’t expect me to be waiting here for you! I’ve been waiting all this time just to find out now that there is no future for us after all! You don’t love me enough to take that next step in our relationship? Then fine! I’ll find myself another girl!” he yelled, causing the room to go deathly silent.

I stopped right where I stood, my back still facing him as I quietly choked on the tears that finally managed to overwhelm me. I bit my lower lip so I wouldn’t make a sound that notified him of my tears and shut my eyes, my frown deepening as tears managed to break through and roll down my cheeks. Turning around to face him, I saw that he stood there staring at me, an icy, foreign look of anger, disappointment, and heartbreak evident in his eyes.

“You know that’s not true, Donghae,” I stated, my voice greatly trembling as more tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. “But fine. You already gotta nother girl in mind? Then go to her. But like you said, don’t expect me to be waiting here for you when you come back ‘cause I’m through with these games, Lee Donghae. I’m through. I’m not that same little girl you used to date back then. I’m done taking you back. So make your decision. Throw everything we’ve ever been through, ever built up, ever established away on an article? Or just go on living life and let the future decide itself.”

The entire room seemed to be holding their breaths, waiting for Donghae’s response, and the moment he spoke, I literally felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, all traveling down south and falling victim to the black hole that was now my stomach.

“I’m sorry… But I can’t base my future off of uncertainty and chance. I love you, Uki, more than you’ll ever know, but… We… We’re through.”

 

Welp!~ There ya' have it!~ The final say in Uhae's relationship< / 3

Any who~ I'm sooo sorry this took so freaking long for me to finally post. I had it all written and I WOULD have posted it around eleven in the evening or so, but stupid ing Microsoft Word decided to be a and delete EVERYTHING I had even though the only thing I had left to do was proof. Aigoo. I was ing pissed, and I must admit, that it kinda influenced this chapter a bit. .__.

Okay. So for the next five days, I most likely won't update 'cause I'm gonna be in Galveston with my family. :3

Oh, and my wisdom teeth pains healed! It doesn't hurt anymore!~ ^-^

Thanks to all that wished me luck and showed their concerns for me! I love you guys<3

AND OH MY ING GOSH, I GOT FEATURED AGAIN<3

I don't think I'm gonna go through and make some long elaborate speech like I did last time simply because this chapter is already long enough as it is. But I just want to say that you all are ing AMAZING. I mean, I never even wanted to post this series for the world to see in the first place, and now look at me. Getting featured twice in practically the same month. I never would have been able to accomplish this without such amazing readers and supporters such as yourself. I love you each and every single one of you soooooooo much<3

Any who, so this author's note doesn't become longer than the actual chapter itself, I'll just end it here. Just know that I'm RIDICULOUSLY thankful for every single one of you, and I still can't believe to this day that I've managed to gain such love and support from ppl that have become so important to me in so little time. I love you guys soooo much, and thank you for sticking by me no matter what!!<3