Change of Heart~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

“HANGENG!” I practically shrieked, throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

“Your arm!” he shouted as he hugged me close, spinning me around a couple times.

I laughed and nodded, not wanting to let him go. It’s been forfreakingever since I’ve seen him! Gahh!

He pulled back and examined me for a moment, a smile spreading on his face. “I can’t believe you fixed yourself! In three months!”

I laughed again, nodding at him. “Well, I am Uki Seohae Choi after all. I can do anything.” Winking at him and laughing at his amused expression, I quickly grabbed his arm and said, “C’mon! They’re not totally done yet, so they’ll be totally ecstatic to see you!”

I dragged him after me, not wanting to hear any of his excuses.

I stopped in a shaded area and said, “Wait here, arasso?”

“Arasso,” he said, nodding at me.

I walked back into view of everyone else, a huge smile on my face. Everyone gave me a suspicious look, unsure if they should even question me about what was going on. Finally, Donghae—the brave soul that he was—gave me an odd look and asked, “What’s going on, Uki?”

“Well,” I said, unable to stop myself from smiling, “I just thought that you guys might like a little surprise?”

“Oh God,” Leeteuk said. “What kinda ‘surprise’ do you have in mind?”

“Ohh, I dunno,” I said, rolling my eyes toward the ceiling. “Maybe a little person called HANGENG?!”

Everyone’s eyes widened and at that moment, Hangeng walked out, smiling at them, a hand lifted in greeting.

“Hey, guys,” he said calmly, as if they hadn’t left each other at all. “How’s everything going?”

“HANGENG!” everyone shouted, immediately rushing forward and tackling the poor guy.

Hangeng let out a little scream as he hit the floor, everyone sobbing and screaming and laughing on top of him. D’aww! My boys were so flippin’ cute! ^^ Even Alex was in the dog pile! Pft. And here I was thinking that everything would be awkward. Pft. Silly me. :3

“What is going on here?! What’s with the halt in the shooting?! I’d like to be outta here before I retire, thank you,” a booming voice sounded.

Everyone looked up, tears of joy still in their eyes, to be greeted with the sight of an irritated-looking Lee Soo Man. Oh goodness. Alright, alright. I’ll take one for the team.

“Soo Man-sshi!” I shouted enthusiastically, a bright smile on my face as I ran toward him and latched onto his arm. “Just the man I wanted to see! Come, come, walk with me for a moment!”

Leeteuk’s POV~

My mouth dropped to the floor along with everyone else’s at the sight of Uki dragging Soo Man away with a smile—A SMILE!—on her face. I looked to everyone else to see if my old eyes were playing a trick on me, but nope! They all had incredulous looks on their faces! What in the world just happened?!

“Did she just…?”

“Was she really…?”

“Did they just…?”

“Are they seriously…?”

I swallowed. I mean seriously?! And the way they looked now, talking a little ways away from us, they actually looked civilized! I mean, WHAT THE CRAP JUST HAPPENED?! Oh, wait a minute…Wait a minute…

“NO!” Uki yelled.

I smiled. There was the old behavior between the two. Uki had a horrified look on her face as Soo Man was explaining something while Uki was emphatically signaling with her hands NO. Soo Man crossed his arms, giving her a little look to which she responded by shaking her head, vigorously pointing her finger in his face and saying something. God, what I wouldn’t give to hear what they were saying!

“YOU’RE FREAKING INSANE!” Uki shouted.

o.O

Soo Man simply smiled at her, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. She bit her lip and shook her head, letting out a breath. She had her arm motioned to us as she was talking, looking him straight in the face while he listened calmly with a calculating face. I thought he’d blow up again, but he simply nodded as if agreeing with her. Her face split into a huge smile and what she did next nearly gave me a heart attack. SHE HUGGED HIM. Yeah, that’s right! A full on, outright, legitimate HUG! WHERE THE EFF IS ALL THIS COMING FROM?! HAS 2012 COME EARLY OR SOMETHIN’?! He seemed to be laughing and patted her back as she pulled away, smiling like crazy. They said something else before she nodded and bowed to him. Like, a full on, ninety degree bow. WHAAAAAAA?

Soo Man turned to us and smiled, a new indescribable light in his eyes. He calmly walked over to us, leaving Uki standing there with a smile on her face, looking up at the lights casually. OKAY, HOLD UP.

WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

“My boys!” Soo Man said to us as he neared us, his arms wide open. “Sorry about that little outburst earlier. Something came up in the office and I was upset since then. Anyways, the video’s looking nice! And it’s great seeing you again, Hangeng, coming out and supporting our boys.”

“Um…Thanks,” Hangeng said slowly, unsure of what to make of his sudden acceptance.

“Soo Man-sshi,” I said uncertainly, giving him a little glance.

“Yes, Leeteuk?” Soo Man responded, looking at me.

“Um…What were you and Uki talking about?”

Everyone bit their lips and I knew that they had all wanted to ask the same thing but didn’t have the guts to do so.

“Uki and I?” Soo Man asked, turning to look at Uki still standing there with a serene look on her face. He laughed for moment. “Business things. Anyhow! I’ll be leaving you all. Just wanted to come and check up on how things were going here. Good luck with the rest of the shooting! Fighting!”

And with that, he turned and left us.

I repeat.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?!

“Uki! Explain, now!” Siwon yelled.

Uki looked over at us lazily, laughing quietly to herself.

“Explain what?” she asked calmly, skipping over to us in a jaunty fashion. She giggled at everyone’s expression and outta the blue went up to Donghae and pulled him into a kiss by the collar of his shirt jacket thing he was wearing. Donghae’s eyes widened at the sudden action and as she pulled away, she smiled at him, saying, “Have I ever told you that I love you, Donghae? Well, I do. Very much.”

“Um, Uki, are you feeling okay?” Donghae asked, placing the back of his hand on her forehead.

She giggled, hitting his shoulder playfully. “Silly oppa. Of course I’m feeling okay. I’m feeling on top of the world right now! Gah! Life is so good. Don’t you all agree? I think you all agree. Hangeng! I’m so happy you’re here!”

And then she went and threw her arms around Hangeng’s neck.

“Okay, who slipped Uki the meds?” Eunhyuk asked.

Uki laughed again. “Silly oppa. You’re so silly.”

“Uki!” Alex yelled, going up and tearing Uki away from Hangeng, shaking her hard by the shoulders. “What the hell happened?! If you don’t tell us this instant, God so help me, I will knock out every single one of your teeth! WHAT HAPPENED?!”

Uki laughed at some untold joke that only she knew the punch line to and stared right into Alex’s eyes as she said, “He was prepping me.”

Whaa?

“UKI! I WANT A STRAIGHT ANSWER! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!” Alex nearly screamed at her.

“Aish, this girl,” Uki said, knocking Alex’s hands away. “No need to scream. I’m not deaf ya’ know.”

“Sometimes I wonder,” Alex muttered. “Now tell us what happened!”

Uki took a deep breath and took a turn looking at all of us individually.

“All this time,” she began, “I thought that he hated me. Which is why I hated him! I never hate anyone unless they give me a reason to do so, and even then, I only strongly dislike the person. Never truly hate them. Tony is an entirely different story, but that’s beside the point! The point is, all this time that I thought he hated me, he was looking out for me!”

She took her sweet time laughing at all our confused expressions and continued with, “He knew what the industry did to people, and he thought that I had more potential doing other things, so he didn’t wanna see me ruining myself while going insane over things such as debuts and whatnot. So he acted like he hated me so I would eventually quit. Seeing as how I’m stubborn as a mule, I didn’t quit, which is why he and Jiwon came up with all that spiel about nepotism and whatnot. And Jiwon being Jiwon…Yeah, ‘nough said. But! The important thing is, he totally went to Cambridge and personally put in a good word for me. I mean, who does that?! Aishhhhhh. Life makes so much more sense now.”

“Whoa, whoa, WHOA,” I said. “You mean to tell me, that all those tears, and all those screams, and all those curses were a result of him looking out for you?!

Uki laughed and nodded. “Can you believe it?! I went all these years hating that man when all he was doing was watching over me! Oh! And that’s not even the best part! He somehow found out about Tony breaking outta jail and is probably now in Seoul—”

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Hangeng interrupted, his eyes going wide and instantly going to Alex.

“Oh yeah, I guess we never told you about that, huh? Anyway, just listen, ‘cause that’s not important anymore,” Uki said, dismissively waving her hand. “Anyway, once he found out about that, he hired these body guards to look after our dorm and whatnot. And guess who they caught tryna sneak in while we were gone?”

“NO WAY!” we all exclaimed.

Uki nodded excitedly. “And it gets even better! Guess who gets to represent herself in her very first court case thanks to Soo Man-sshi!”

“NO WAY?!” we all exclaimed once more.

“Mhm!” Uki replied, a look of pure happiness and excitement on her face. “Gah! You honestly don’t know how much I love life right now! Donghae!” She turned and threw herself into Donghae’s arms once more, laughing giddily as she said, “Let’s go out on a date tonight! Like, a real date, to a restaurant and everything!”

Donghae laughed at his girlfriend’s childish happiness. “You don’t ever get along with the waitresses at any of the restaurants I bring you to.”

“Then let’s make sure it’s a waiter!” Uki responded.

I don’t get along with any of waiters,” Donghae responded, laughing. “But for you, I’ll it up for tonight.”

“D’aww! I love you, Donghae! I don’t think I tell you that enough. I love you, Lee Donghae, Aiden Lee, East Sea, Fishy! I love you!”

Donghae laughed and hugged Uki tightly.

“Aww! You guys are so cute!” Alex exclaimed, happily clapping her hands. “I get to be the maid-of-honor at your wedding, arasso?!”

Uki laughed and pulled away, looking at Alex. “You can be whatever you wanna be, darling!”

“Yah! There is gonna be no wedding while I’m still here!” Siwon interjected.

Uki laughed and hugged Siwon. “I love you, oppa!”

“Aish! Everyone just join in on the love already!” I yelled, gathering everyone in for a group hug.

It felt so nice, to have everyone in the family here again. The only ones missing were Kibum and Kangin, but Alex and Uki are nice replacements for the time being, don’t you agree? :3

 

Lol. OKAY. So I've been in a REALLY good mood ALL week this week and I donneven know why. It was just one of those weeks. I mean, life was just AWESOME for me and I was seriously happy everyday. :3 As you can tell, my happiness sorta spilled out into this chapter and it somehow merged into this whole drunken nonsense. ^^ Kekeke~

ANYwho. We had a concert last night and we TOTALLY beasted it up. Lol. I wish I had a video link for you guys to see, but no one's uploaded the video yet, so there's nothing! D: But I will find it for you eventually! :3

So anyway, since I'm in sucha good mood today, I'm thinking that double updates are in order? Lol. It's been awhile since I've done that and I miss reading all your lovely comments(:

Tra la la la la~ Life is so good right now! I hope you guys are just as happy as I am!~ ^^

Oh yes, and before I forget. I know that the whole Soo Man story was a bit rushed since Uki was practically high when she was telling it--Lol. Not literally. She was not literally high while telling the story, simply happy. ^^--so I promise that the next chapter will clear things up. :3 Whoa. Really long end note. o.O

Kekeke~ I'll end it here. I love you guys!<3

GAH! DONGHAE! WHY ARE YOU SO FLIPPIN' CUTE?! ^^