Kyulex…?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

For all you Kyulex frustrated ppl, prepared to get even more frustrated. ;D

Alex’s POV~

I took a deep breath as I can finally let myself relax. Aish, these guys were going to be the death of me, I swear. Just as I felt myself drifting off into a comfortable sleep, the door opened. GAH! I’M GONNA FREAKING KILL—

“Oh, hi, Kyuhyun.”

(x

“Hey, Alex. Sorry, did I wake you?” he asked, stopping in his tracks and giving me an uncertain look.

“Oh, no,” I replied, promptly sitting up against my headboard. “Was there something you needed to talk about?”

“Oh, um, yeah…” He trailed off, uncomfortably scratching the back of his neck. When he wouldn’t continue, I gave him a look, to which he responded with practically flying into my bed.

“Kyuhyun!” I yelped in shock, backing far away from him, but he just leaned toward me, throwing his hand over my mouth.

“Shh! Donghae’s gonna kill me if he hears you!” he warned, his eyes nervously darting to the door.

I threw his hand off my face and cowered in the corner of my bed. “What are you talking about?! Korean Bed Head, you have two seconds to explain why you’re here before I call Donghae in here!”

“Aish, this girl. I wanted to ask if you and Hangeng were broken up or not!”

My eyes widened at him as his cheeks immediately flushed. He began stammering over his words, trying to explain but all I could think was, ‘What is this guy playing at?!’

“Kyuhyun! What are you talking about?” I interrupted his meaningless babble.

His face was practically pinker than my bed spread as he finally said, “Well, you left him to come sit by me on the plane. I was just wondering if everything was going okay between you two.”

“Kyuhyun. Do you not remember that Sungmin practically manhandled me outta that seat? I had no choice!” I exclaimed.

“Oh yeah,” he mumbled, slowly climbing off the bed. “Alright, goodnight.”

“Wait, what wer—”

He shut the door on me before I could finish uttering my words. What the hell was that all about?! Aish. Why are guys so freaking stupid?! Can they really just never flat out say what’s on their minds?!

Kyuhyun’s POV~

Aish, so stupid, so stupid! Cho Kyuhyun, are you really that hopelessly lost when it comes to romance?! ‘I wanted to ask if you and Hangeng were broken up or not.’ Yeah, real smooth, Kyuhyun! She probably thinks you’re some crazed idiot that just tried to her or something! Aish. I know! I need Uki. After I shut my door, I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and flopped on the bed, one arm behind my head, the other holding my phone to my ear as it kept ringing.

“Yah, James, I freaking love you! Oh my goodness, you’re so ridiculously amazing!” her voice greeted me.

Whaa?

“Oh, hi, Kyuhyun! Sorry about that! Was there something you needed?” she asked with a giddy laugh.

“Oh, um…Are you busy? I can call later if you are,” I said uncertainly.

“Oh, no, no, I’m free. Hang on for a second. Hey, James! I’ll be back once I take this phone call, alright? Can you get the whipped cream from the fridge? I’m kinda craving some right now,” she said.

“Alright, Uki! Hurry back for,” I heard some guy’s voice say in the background.

Omo! Were they…? YAH! UKI SEOHAE CHOI, YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU’RE DOING! D:< My mind began racing as the thoughts of what she could be doing with that whipped cream began running through my head. No, no, it can’t be. She was way too much in love with Donghae to do something stupid like that! And if she was doing what I think she’s doing…? SHE JUST WAIT UNTIL SIWON CATCHES WORD OF THIS! HELL. SHE JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET A HOLD OF HER! NOT ONLY WILL I KILL HER, BUT I WILL TRACK DOWN THAT GUY AND KILL HIM, TOO! D:<

“Alright, you still there?” she asked, sounding a little more than breathless.

“Yeah,” I said slowly, a suspicious lilt in my words.

“Sorry about that! Anyway, what’s going on?”

I shook my head slightly to clear away excess thoughts, deciding that I’d deal with her nonsense later as I said, “Alex! I need help.”

“Alex?! What’s wrong with Alex?! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY ALEX?!” she immediately questioned.

“Yah! We didn’t do anything! It’s just…I think she and Hangeng are over,” I began uncertainly.

“They are,” she replied simply.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my cheeks heat up as I stammered, “R-really? H-how do you know?”

“I was sitting right in front of them on the plane, remember? Hangeng’s a really understanding guy, Kyuhyun. I knew he loved Alex, truly, I did. But he saw that she’d be happier with you. Which means. DON’T. BE. STUPID. Hurry up and get her already before some other guy does, do you understand me, Cho Kyuhyun?! I was sick and tired of watching you guys be all cutesy and whatnot for six. Months. Just to have nothing happen! Aish, you two are seriously the most clueless people I have ever seen in my life. If you don’t go after her, I swear to you that I will call her up right now and tell her everything, arasso?”

I think Uki got even scarier in the three months that she’d been gone. O.O

“Arasso?!” she repeated impatiently.

“A-arasso!” I responded. “But, Uki!”

“Yes?”

I paused for a second, not sure of how I wanted to phrase my next words. “…How do I do it?”

“DO WHAT?! YOU BETTER NOT BE ASKING ADVICE FOR WHAT I THINK YOU’RE ASKING ADVICE ABOUT!” she screeched in my ear, causing me to hold the phone about six inches away from my ear.

Aish, that little girl had some serious pipes! ><”

“That’s not what I was talking about!” I yelled, abruptly cutting off her further ranting that somehow escalated into her screaming at me, threatening me that if I even so much as thought about touching Alex, I’d be dead. Aish, she’s worse than Donghae. Alex just might be single for rest of her life if they keep this up. ><”

“Oh,” she said simply as I nervously brought the phone back to my ear. -_______________- “Then what’re you talking about?”

“I’m talking about…Well…How am I supposed to tell her? I don’t wanna, like, ask her out and then completely leave all her alone,” I said, staring at my ceiling thoughtfully.

“Whatta you mean leave her all alone?”

“Well, my schedules are about to get seriously insane, what with Super Show 3 nearing its end and our comeback so close. I don’t wanna ask her out and then abandon her for work. That’d be sucha douche bag move!”

“Aww! You’re so cute!”

Aish, this girl. -__-“

“But seriously, Kyuhyun. You needa get a move on it, buddy! Alex is one hot chick, and there are plenty of guys out there who would definitely love to ask her out,” she said, her tone suddenly changing to a semi-serious one again. Well, as serious as one could get after calling someone of the same gender “one hot chick.” Aish, Uki was too confident, man. She doesn’t care about anything she says anymore. -__-

“Like whom?! Siwon?! It’s Siwon, isn’t it?! I always knew he had eyes for her! Is it Sungmin?! That aegyo act of his is gettin’ pretty old, ya’ know! Or is it Henry?! YAH! I THOUGHT I STRAIGHTENED THAT KID OUT WHEN I GAVE HIM THAT BLACK EYE!”

“YOU GAVE MY MOCHI A BLACK EYE?!”she shrieked once more.

“…No…”

“CHO KYUHYUN, YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET OVER THERE! FIRST EUNHYUK IS DEAD, AND THEN YOU’RE THE NEXT ONE TO GO, ARASSO?!”

“Uki, you don’t understand!” I exclaimed in a pleading voice.

“Aish, this guy. Is that all you needed help with? How to ask her out?”

“Ukiiiiiiii,” I whined. “I don’t wanna ask her out now ‘cause I’m gonna be so busy, but I don’t want another guy to get to her first! What do I do?!”

I heard her sighing and I could almost imagine her calculating face as the seconds ticked by, silence filling my ears. I almost thought she hung up on me when she said, “Talk to her. You need to flat out tell her that you like her because that girl’s pretty damn oblivious. She doesn’t know anything going on around her unless you flat out tell her.”

“Uki, you’re no help!”

“THEN WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!”

Good point.

I took a deep breath. “Because my hyungs are absolutely helpless when it comes to these things. Even Donghae, the hopelessly sappy romanticist, wouldn’t be able to help me with this one.”

“Well, duh! This is about his little sister after all! I’m surprised his Alex Radars haven’t gone off yet and he’s not tearing through your door as we speak! And don’t talk about my Donghae like that! He may be a hopelessly sappy romanticist, but he’s my hopelessly sappy romanticist, meaning only I can call him that!”

I rolled my eyes. They were so much in love, it was almost sickening. Yikes, don’t tell either one of them I said that! I really just might be dead!(x

“Uki, when are you coming back?” I asked, absently playing with a tuft of hair that refused to stay with the rest of my hair on my head. Oh, you’re a rebel, eh? Completely sticking out of the rest of them? Pfsht. Crazy bed head, man.

“I think I might be coming a little earlier than planned, but I’m not too sure yet,” she responded, sounding a bit faraway now. “But the latest is a month from now, so I’ll see you then, okay?”

I frowned slightly. Another month before she comes back? Blehh. I missed her cooking! T___T I sighed and said, “Alright. I think I can wait until then to ask Alex.”

“Yah! Kyuhyun! You need to tell her now! I am telling you, man, there are guys out there literally killing to ask her out! You better do it before they get to her first!” she exclaimed.

“Uki, I already told you, I can’t! I don’t wanna rush into anything and have it all blow up in my face afterward thanks to my crazy ridiculous schedules.” I let out a breath. Shouldn’t she understand this?! Donghae was going through the same thing! Well…Granted she wasn’t exactly here and she was already used to these schedules…But still! She should be able to see where I’m coming from!

Rush into anything?! Are you freaking mad?! You’ve already waited a year! What’re you waiting for, a personal invitation?! Seriously, Kyuhyun, you called for my advice, so here it is! GO. TELL. HER. NOW.

I took a deep breath, fighting with my conflicting emotions as Uki sat patiently on the other end, waiting for my final decision. Maybe Uki was right. Like I said. I notice the way Siwon looks at her, and I notice the way she looks at him. Or maybe it was just my imagination and it only looked like they were flirting. Aish. And if it wasn’t Siwon, I’m sure she and Henry’s still gotta thing goin’ on. And of course there’s Hangeng, who I know for a fact doesn’t just give up that easily. And…And…Well, I notice how all the guys in the house look at her—with the exception of Donghae of course—and it freaking drives me insane! Okay, maybe I should listen to Uki…

“I can’t. I don’t want my scheduling to ruin our relationship,” my mouth said instead.

DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID MOUTH!

I heard Uki sighing. “Aish, this guy. Call me for my advice and completely disregard everything I have to say. Yeah, that’s cool, too. Freaking maknae.”

“Yah! I’m older than you by a good five years!” I exclaimed indignantly.

“Again! Does not prove a thing! You still act like a three-year-old!”

“It’s not called being immature, it’s called having fun,” I said with a smug smirk on my face.

“Too much fun leads to early deaths,” she replied immediately, and I swear I could almost hear her equally smug smirk through her words.

I narrowed my eyes. “You’re ridiculous.”

“No, you’re ridiculous! Now, is there any chance of your decision changing whatsoever?” she asked and I could almost imagine her round, pleading eyes.

I smiled slightly. “Nope.”

She sighed again. “Fine. But don’t come cryin’ to me whenever some other guy picks her up first, arasso?! I’m warning you now. There is a chance of some other guy winning Alex’s heart over, and if you don’t act fast, it’s not gonna be you.”

“Relax, Uki. I’ve got this under control,” I replied confidently.

“THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME FOR?!”

“Because oppa misses you!”

“Aww, I miss you, too!”

I smirked.

I like how her tone changes so instantly.

Ahh, girls.

So easy to manipulate.

Kekekeke(;<

 

Lol. Okay! So a semi-plot is definitely beginning to form in head, bit by bit. Sorry for the updates coming so slowly< / 3 But I'm definitely trying to work on that! Lol. It's a bit hard since I came diving into this sequel without any form of an idea in my head whatsoever(x

Kekeke~

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the Kyulex! ;D