Drunken Confessions~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Siwon’s POV~

“CHOI SIWON! IF THAT CHAIR LEAVES YOUR HANDS, I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL TACKLE YOU AND WRING YOUR NECK UNTIL YOU STOP BREATHING, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!” Ryeowook screamed, coming over to me and ripping the chair I had been planning to throw, out of my hands. “I’M TIRED OF CLEANING UP AFTER YOU GUYS, AND I AM NOT PAYING FOR THE DAMAGES DONE TO THIS HOTEL!”

“I can’t help it! How would you react if you just found out that your little sister lost her innocence to the likes of Void!” I shouted in response, agitatedly running my hands through my hair as I began pacing in anxiety.

“Oh please. Did she really say that she slept with him, or are you just jumping to conclusions like you always do?” Eunhyuk asked, his eyes moving up and down at a fast pace in order to keep up with the paddle ball he was playing with.

“You know how hyung is. Always the overprotective brother,” Kyuhyun commented while he kept his attention fixated on his PSP that was emitting quiet noises that faintly sounded like some sort of weapon shooting at something; the sounds of the ammunition were quickly followed by the sound of an explosion and Kyuhyun’s victorious “Yes!”

“I’m pretty sure,” I replied, stopping in my tracks to give them one of those looks. “What else could he have meant when he said ‘I made her feel like a woman for eight straight hours’?” I cringed in disgust just at the simple act of having to repeat Void’s vile words.

“Who knows? Maybe he could have just been talking about shopping or something,” Ryeowook grumbled quietly as he busied himself with picking up the broken pieces of glass scattered around the floor. It really is a bad idea to have glass vases around me when I get upset…

My face, along with everyone else’s, fell as we all gave him a deadpanned look. Aish… It’s a wonder how he’s not the maknae instead of Kyuhyun what with his overbearing innocence and all.

“Do you really think they’d be talking about something as innocent as shopping, Ryeowook? I mean it’s Void,” I stated, scoffing at the ridiculous thought. Shopping? That kid is not that innocent.

“Exactly my point,” Ryeowook responded as he dumped the dustpan full of glass into the trashcan and turned the sink on to wash his hands. “It’s Void. Knowing him—and Uki, for that matter, seeing as how she also likes to mess with you about these things—they’re both talking about something as innocent as shopping. I mean, just think about it. Made her feel like a woman? Eight hours? Girls who are depressed like to go shopping, which is where the whole ‘made her feel like a woman’ thing comes in, and ‘eight hours’? You of all people should know that it’s totally not uncommon to be at the mall for eight hours.”

I blinked at him for a moment as everyone fell silent except for Kyuhyun’s PSP still emitting the sounds of the ammunition shooting at whatever target he was aiming at this time. Was Ryeowook being serious? I mean, honestly, was he? I didn’t exactly know the answer to this, but when he simply continued in his process of cleaning up the living room, not minding the fact that we were all sitting there giving him flat stares, I knew for a fact that he was being serious!

Eunhyuk was the first to bust out laughing, his game of paddle ball being interrupted as he threw his arms over his stomach in an attempt to make sure he didn’t completely lose control. In between his fits of laughter and gasps for air, he managed to say, “You don’t really—believe that, do—you, Wookie?”

Ryeowook paused in his cleaning as, slowly, all the other guys began laughing as well, even Kyuhyun, who momentarily tore his attention away from his PSP in order to laugh without any interruptions. Ryeowook frowned and gave a slight ‘Hmph!’ as he huffily crossed his arms and stamped his foot like a three-year-old throwing a temper tantrum. “As a matter of fact, I do,” he replied grumpily. “I believe quite adamantly that Void and Uki were talking about something as innocent as shopping, and when the day comes that we figure out the truth, I will laugh at all of you!

With that final remark, he threw the broom that had been leaning against his body to the floor and angrily walked away from us, locking himself in the room he was sharing with me.

“Aww, Wookie! C’mon! We were just kidding!” Eunhyuk called, making his way to Ryeowook’s door and knocking on it in an attempt to coax Ryeowook into opening the door and forgiving us for our teasing him.

“Go away!” Ryeowook called from within, and Eunhyuk—the idiot—simply busted out laughing again.

“‘Go away’,” Eunhyuk mocked, laughing once more. “You sound like sucha child, Wookie!”

“I’m telling Leeteuk hyung on all of you! You guys are so mean to me! All you do is bully me!” Ryeowook returned, and in my mind, I could clearly picture him busily moving around the room, cleaning up things that didn’t need to be cleaned, with a pout apparent on his face.

I immediately felt my guilt levels spike. D’aww. Now I feel bad for teasing poor Wookie.

“Hyung, leave him alone. He’s gonna refuse to cook for us if you keep irritating him,” Kyuhyun called absently, his attention once again returned to his PSP screen.

“Siwon, can I talk to you for a moment?” a quiet voice suddenly asked behind me.

I turned my head to find the source of the voice to see Donghae standing behind me, giving me an expectant look. I nodded and followed him into the kitchen, away from the other guys, who were now shouting apologies to Ryeowook through the door while Kyuhyun still sat in his chair, playing on his PSP. Donghae was nervously pacing around the kitchen as I leaned against the counter, waiting for Donghae to start speaking. Finally, he stopped for a moment, looked at me, and then sighed, running his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner.

“Yah, hyung. What’s goin’ on? Why do you seem so… jittery?” I asked, an eyebrow cocked in question.

He sighed in an angry manner and stopped pacing, removing his hands from his hair in order to let them fall to his side. He kept his gaze fixated on a random spot on the floor, and I could vaguely see a pained expression on his face, almost as if he were fighting to keep himself from crying. At this point, I began getting slightly worried as I stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder, quietly asking, “Donghae? What’s going on? Are you okay?”

“I… Siwon, I have a really bad feeling about Uki…” he said quietly, trailing off in order to take a shuddering breath.

“If it’s about the Void thing… Maybe we shouldn’t worry about it. Maybe Ryeowook’s right. I mean… Uki would never do that,” I responded, but even I could hear the hint of doubt in my voice.

“No, no, not that,” Donghae replied dismissively, taking another sigh. “I just… I have this really strong feeling that something happened. That Uki’s in trouble.”

“What’re you talking about?” I asked, giving him a scrutinizing look.

“I—I don’t really know how to explain it, Siwon, but, like… I’ve known Uki for a really long time. And I guess… I guess after knowing a person for as long as and as well as I’ve known Uki… You just feel connected to them. I don’t really know how to phrase it, but… Just trust me. I have a really bad feeling that something went down,” Donghae muttered quietly.

Uki’s POV~

“Uki, get in the car. Now,” Void commanded, pointing to the passenger seat with the door wide open, expecting me to follow his orders.

My brows creased in a frown as I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest, shaking my head defiantly. “No.”

“Uki, this isn’t time for fun and games. Get. In. The. Car.”

“Void, I don’t wanna go home.”

“Did you not see what happened in the club just now?! There’s no need for you to be stubborn, Uki! GET IN THE DAMN CAR!”

“I DON’T WANNA GO HOME!”

“Uki Seohae Choi, God so help me, I will ing knock the living daylights out of you if you don’t get your . In. This. Car,” he growled angrily.

I blinked at him for a moment, slightly amused by his sudden audacious behavior. Boyyyy, was he lucky that I was ing drunk right now. To be honest, I wasn’t necessarily “drunk” per say. More or less slightly above the level of being buzzed. I was still aware of my surroundings—for the most part—I was still speaking coherently—ehh, kinda—and I could still see straight—although I highly doubt that’ll last too long seeing as how my head was literally pounding. But if there was one thing I knew for sure, it was the fact that I did not want to go home. I have no idea what it was holding me back, but… just… something inside me was just screaming at me not to go home, almost as if there was still something left for me to do.

“First of all, don’t you ever speak to me like that again,” I began calmly, giving him a flat stare. “Second of all, I don’t want to go home, understood?”

“Uki, I don’t give a damn whether or not you want to go home. It’s more along the lines of you better come home or I swear to you I will make the rest of your life a living hell,” Void responded, giving me a determined glare.

I gave an irritated glare and reached down to slip my heels off. Once they were off, I literally dropped from almost being level with Void’s shoulders, to about the height of midway between his elbow and shoulder. ing bastard was tall. Without saying a word, I threw the shoes onto the floor of the passenger seat and turned around to face Void once more, arms re-crossed across my chest.

“Void, I know you’re all worried and everything, but trust me when I say that I cannot go home right now, alright?” I asked calmly, my eye contact with him never once wavering.

“And, pray tell, why is that, Midget?” he asked, stepping back slightly and crossing his own arms across his chest.

“Because… I don’t know.” His face fell when I confessed my reasoning, but I hastily added, “It’s just… It’s sweet of you to try and make me get over Donghae and all, but now that I’m finally outta the dorm, I think I needa go and think on my own, alright? I need some fresh air, some room to breathe, and kinda work through things by myself. You get that, don’t you?”

He blinked for a moment, his expression clearly stating to me that he was in a battle with himself concerning whether or not he should believe me, but finally, he muttered, “I do, Uki, but I can’t let you go out alone. The guys will ing kick my if I come back without you, especially if they were to ever find out what happened to you at the club while you were under my watch.”

“Well, if you leave me be for… Two hours at the most, I promise I won’t tell the guys what happened, deal?” I gave him an expectant look, to which he responded to by widening his eyes and chewing his lower lip in contemplation. I waited patiently while he mumbled under his breath, frowning slightly when he couldn’t make up his mind.

Finally, he sighed deeply and averted his gaze to the heavens as he quietly murmured, “God, I really hope I don’t regret doing this.” A smile was already beginning to form on my face before he said, “Fine. Two hours, that’s it. You better have your phone on at all times so you can pick up the moment I call you when your two hours are up, got it?”

I nodded excitedly, the smile simply growing on my face. “Thanks, Void.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, just don’t make me regret this, got it? Don’t do anything stupid, and you sure as hell better remain safe. I don’t feel like getting my handed to me by your brother if your body suddenly turns up at the bottom of the Han River or somethin’,” was his response as he walked around me to dig for something in the backseat of my car. He emerged with a pair of my Sophie shorts that I usually wear at home along with a white wife beater. I cocked an eyebrow in question, to which he responded to by saying, “I had a feeling that after we left the club, you’d throw a fit about being uncomfortable in the dress, so I decided to pack extra clothes. Except for the fact that I’m pretty sure your car ate your shirt since I can’t find it, so you can wear my tank instead.”

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and grabbed the clothes, all the while reaching up on my tip toes and kissing him on the cheek. “Thanks, Void. You’re the best.”

He was stunned and didn’t make any sort of movement whatsoever as I quickly clambered into the safety of my backseat and hastily changed into the new clothes. Once I had the dress folded nicely and neatly, I opened the door and came face to face with Void, who was still stunned, probably unaware of the bright red lipstick print on his cheek. I giggled as I snapped my fingers in his face, finally awaking him from his sudden frozen state. He shook his head slightly and sighed, combing his hair with his fingers only to shake it back into place.

“You must really be drunk,” he muttered as he continued to shake his head. Sighing deeply, he looked me in the eyes and said, “Alright, be good. I’m gonna go find a restaurant or something I can go sober up at, and when I call you, you better ing pick up, got it?”

“Mhm. You wanna give me a ride there?” I asked, giving him an expectant look.

“Sure. Where to?” he asked, already making his way around the car toward the driver’s seat once more.

“The Han River,” I responded nonchalantly.

Void froze and turned his head to look at me, narrowing his eyes in suspicion. “Why do I feel as though I’m gonna regret this…?”

“Don’t worry, Void. If anything stupid happens, I know my angel will be there for me again.”

James’ POV~

“Don’t ing come anywhere near my club again, you bastards!” the DJ—who I’m assuming was also the owner of Darkside—yelled as the bouncers threw Taejun and me out the door.

I managed to land on my feet after stumbling for a few moments, whereas Taejun wasn’t so lucky; he ended up face-planting right at my feet, groaning in pain from his already apparent injuries on his face. He stood, straightening himself to the fullest height that the pain from his broken nose would allow him to, and lightly cursed under his breath. I glared at him, wishing more than anything that it would be possible for looks to kill, ‘cause right now, I wanted nothing more than to ing kill the sick bastard on the spot.

“You’re a ing , Taejun,” I spat angrily, shaking my head in disgust and disappointment.

“Oh boo-hoo-hoo, cry me a ing river, you ing drama queen,” he replied snidely, cursing once more when he accidentally touched his nose.

“Shut the up before I ing punch your face in again,” I retuned, rolling my eyes at him.

“Oh shut up. I was just having a little fun. It’s not as though I hurt her, right? I’m sure that if you were in my position, you would have ing wrecked that the moment you stepped on the dance floor, am I right?” he asked, and even though his hands covered his mouth seeing as how he was cradling his nose, I could instantly tell he was giving me that damned smirk that irritated me like no other at that particular moment.

I felt my fingers twitch as they instantly closed into a tight fist, feeling the anger levels within me spike at hearing him talk about Uki in sucha vulgar fashion. Instead of knocking the outta him like I wanted more than to do, I quietly and calmly said, “Taejun, you’re ing drunk. Get a taxi and get your home before I seriously do kill you, ara?”

“Psh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, don’t get your in a bunch. I’ll go home now,” he said, and began walking down the sidewalk in search of a taxi to take him home.

Once I made sure that he safely got into a taxi, and once the taxi was out of sight, I quietly blew out the breath I had been holding and slowly unclenched my fist. I needed a place to think; I needed a place to clear my mind so I could think about everything that happened tonight without anything clouding my thoughts. The choice was obvious as I instantly turned the opposite way Taejun had headed and began walking down the sidewalk, hands shoved deeply into the pockets of my jacket. I didn’t really think about anything too particular on my way there; I wanted to make sure that I thought about everything with a clear mind instead of having my anger influence everything.

I kept my gaze on the ground in front of my feet the entire time, and in about half an hour or so, I found myself at the bridge over the Han River. I smiled slightly when I raised my head to be greeted with the sight of the breathtaking river and lights dotting the scene. I breathed in a breath of fresh air. This was exactly what I needed. Time away from life, time away from society, time away from all the heartbreak, disappointments, letdowns of life, just time away from… Everything.

Even though I had just walked for thirty minutes straight, I didn’t feel the least bit winded; instead, the moment the sight of the river met my eyes, I felt completely energized and vamped. I was making my way over to the edge of the bridge to take a seat and just forget everything, when the silhouette of a person caught my eye. I blinked for a moment, suddenly terrified when all I could see was long black, loosely curled hair, and a white shirt. Okay, so I’m afraid of ghosts. Sue me.

I was just about to turn and walk—er, run—the other way, when the person swayed slightly to the side and fell on its side, nearly slipping off the edge of the bridge.

Ghost or no, I had to save her… it… whatever! I quickly ran forward and grabbed the thing’s—I still didn’t know if it were human or not, okay!—and pulled it from the edge of the bridge just in time. When I felt my heart slowing down slightly from the adrenaline of almost witnessing someone plunging to their death, I gulped and brushed the hair out of the thing’s face only to gasp and feel my eyes widening.

“Oh, Uki… I’m gonna ing kill you for scaring me like that,” I muttered quietly, and scowled when I noticed the neck of a glass bottle sticking out of the brown paper bag that I assumed rolled out of her hands and onto the bridge.

This ing idiot…

SHE WAS GONNA DRINK WHILE SITTING ON THE EDGE OF A ING BRIDGE?!

HAS SHE LOST IQ POINTS EVER SINCE SHE CAME BACK TO SEOUL?!

My mental ranting was cut short when her eyes suddenly fluttered open and she stared at me for a moment, her pupils dilated and struggling to focus. After a few seconds, she smiled at me and reached a hand up, my cheek in a loving manner, almost similar to a gesture she would do to—

“Hi, Donghae. You’re back from Taiwan already?” she asked with a soft smile on her a face, her voice soft and sounding a bit far away.

Oh hell no…

“Uki, you’re drunk,” I stated simply, pulling her up into a sitting position, but she immediately slumped into my side, her arms wrapping around my waist as she hugged my close, her head on my chest.

“Please don’t leave me again, Donghae. I’m sorry I can’t be the girlfriend you’ve always wanted,” she quietly murmured, sounding as though she were on the verge of tears.

I sighed quietly. She’s seriously ing drunk if she’s mistaking me with Donghae of all people; that, or she’s just missing Donghae more than usual.

A scene like this, sitting above the Han River—disregarding the fact that it was probably close to four in the morning already—with the city of Seoul all lit up and gorgeous like it was now and Uki sitting by my side was a dream come true, right?

WRONG.

It would be all fine and dandy, and normally, I wouldn’t be complaining, but she ing thinks I’m Donghae. She would never be sitting here with me if she weren’t drunk and realized that I was actually James Park and not Lee Donghae. I felt a bitter feeling of dull anger and envy slowly bubbling in the pit of my stomach, but the feeling quickly subsided, replaced by worry, when I suddenly felt Uki’s tears leaking through my shirt.

She’s crying…

“Donghae, I’m sorry. Can you please forgive me? Even if things can’t go back to the way they were before all this happened… Can you please forgive me? If I can’t be the girlfriend you’ve always wanted… Can I at least be the best friend you’ve always wanted?” she asked between her tears, and I literally felt my heart reaching out for her as I involuntarily closed my arms around her shaking body.

“Uki…” I managed to croak, suddenly feeling as though my throat was drier than the Sahara itself.

She was chuckling slightly while still sniffling through her tears. “The best friend position is probably taken by Eunhyuk, is that what you’re trying to say?” A sad smile made its way onto my face as she continued. “But that’s okay. I just… I still want you to be a part of my life, Donghae. I want you to be there for me, for things to be good between us again. I depend on you, Donghae. I need you…”

I didn’t say anything to her, simply sat there and comforted her like any good friend would do. I sighed when the sad realization finally sunk in for me: that’s all I’ll ever be to her.

A friend.

That’s it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Being friend-zoned balls, dude.

“Uki, don’t cry anymore. I’m here for you,” I said quietly, rubbing small, comforting circles on her back.

“I love you, Donghae. Don’t you know that? I really, really do love you,” she said, sniffling and wiping her tears away simultaneously. “There’s no one else in this world quite like you. Please… Please stay a part of my life.”

“I—I promise I will,” I replied quietly, feeling as though I was betraying her by answering her desperate pleas as Donghae when we all know that I am clearly not Donghae.

I felt her smiling through my shirt as she lifted her head up to look at me, her pupils still dilated as she slowly and deliberately blinked, almost as if she were stuck in a thick, hazy fog. I was impressed by the fact that her waterproof makeup was able to withstand such an intense crying session, seeing as how not a single streak of black tears running down her cheeks. She stared at me for a moment before quietly saying, “Donghae, I have a confession to make.”

My brows creased in confusion before I asked, “What’s wrong, Uki?”

“Just so you know… If I were to say yes to anybody… You’d be that guy, Donghae,” she said quietly, and before I could ask what the hell she was talking about, her lips suddenly cut off any and all responses and I found myself feeling happier than I had ever felt in my entire life.

 

So I'm pretty sure there are alotta mistakes in this thing. LMAO. I was half asleep while I was editing that last portion. xD

Anyway... I got bored, so I decided to write. :3

Oh, and it also hit me.

This is chapter 70--the last chapter was my trolling update, remember?--meaning that... Yeup! You guessed it!

The end is nearr~

Verrrryyyyy nearr. ;D

I just won't tell you when it's gonna end. That just ruins the fun. C:

Anyway, thanks for reading and supporting! Really means a lot to me, ya'll!<3

Oh, and the chapter image?

That's James, errbody. ;D