Piecing Things Together~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Lol. Probably the longest chapter you will ever see from me, but the ending just might be worth it. ;D

So for the next four—yes, that’s what I freaking said. Four—hours, I just chilled with Beast. Granted, I nearly died a few times thanks to the fact that Kikwang decided to change a couple different times because he was ‘unsatisfied with his clothing choices’, totally and completely forgetting the fact that I was sitting right there. But did that matter to him? No, of course not. It was perfectly fine with him that I was practically hyperventilating every time his shirt left his body. He was proud of the fact that he had rendered me speechless every time he outta the blue decided to strip in front of me.

Freaking jerk. -__-

He wouldn’t stop, either, knowing that he practically killed me every time he walked around shirtless, until Hyunseung scolded him, warning him that if I were to go home as some erted-minded freak, not only would Donghae and Siwon kill all of them, but so would he. I guess the thought of my protective oppas scared him enough into keeping his shirt on like a normal person because he was later scared of even going near his clothing rack(x

As for Siwon? Not as freaked out as I thought he’d be. Well, actually, I wouldn’t know how freaked out he was. You wanna know why?

Dongwoon took my phone and was holding it hostage. -__-

How did he do it?

Well, I’m Uki Seohae Choi.

He’s Son Dongwoon.

I’m short.

He’s tall.

So you know what he does?

HE TACKLES ME TO THE FLOOR THE MOMENT I WANTED TO CALL DONGHAE TO COME GET ME, HOLDS IT WAY ABOVE MY HEAD, AND THEN STICKS IT ON THE TALLEST SHELF IN THE ROOM.

-_____________________________________________-

I swear, that kid takes lessons from Kyuhyun or something because there’s no way that he can be that evil on his own. Hmph. Using his height advantage over me. -__- Ah well. If they find us, it’s not me who’s getting hurt, it’s them. Besides. I definitely wasn’t complaining. I mean, hello! I’m getting to spend the entire freaking day with Beast! What kinda B2UTY wouldn’t be happy about that?!

“Aww, quit pouting, Uki. I told you I was gonna give you your phone back eventually,” Dongwoon said, poking me in the side when I continued with my pouting and refused to answer him.

I jumped, immediately smacking his hand away. “Yah! Do that again and I swear I’ma elbow you so hard, it’ll take you weeks to recover your breath!”

“Ahh, Uki’s ticklish?” Kikwang asked, a knowing smirk on his face as he inched closer and closer toward me.

Being the smart girl that I am, I immediately jumped up and away, hiding behind Hyunseung in hopes of finding some sort of protection from what Kikwang was planning to do. I may be strong, and I may be able to kick your , but I render helpless the moment someone begins tickling me. Hyunseung laughed at this, throwing his arm protectively around my shoulders.

“Yah, leave my little sister alone. I’m sure she’s suffered enough being stuck in one place all day with you freaks,” Hyunseung said, giving everyone a teasing look.

“She loves it. Isn’t that right, Uki?” Junhyung asked from his place on the couch.

So I think he’s become a little infatuated with Victory because ever since he had saved Kikwang from him, he had been holding him the entire time. Shisus. And I thought I was supposed to be the one snake sitting. ><”

“Ring ding dong, ring ding dong~”

“You are quite the popular girl, Uki. Your phone has been going off all day,” Dongwoon remarked, looking up to the shelf with a thoughtful expression on his face.

“I’m telling you. Donghae’s gonna burst through that door any second and he’s going to kill you all for not letting me answer his phone call,” I responded, standing up and heading toward Dongwoon. “So, if you would kindly just reach up there and grab me my phone, I’ll—YAH! KIKWANG!”

Oh my god, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die!

“GAH!” I accidentally shrieked, fighting with Kikwang for a moment to get him to stop tickling me. I mean, what was this?! How in the world did he manage to catch me off guard?! I thought I was watching him the entire time to make sure something like this wouldn’t happen! T^T

I was involuntarily laughing while fighting to breathe at the same time. Aigoo! Who came up with the art of tickling?! Some guy that was just bored one day and was looking for new ways to torture somebody?! T__T Yah! Why is Kikwang so damn strong?! He still managed to keep me pinned down the entire time! ><” WHY IS NOBODY HELPING ME?! WHY IS EVERYBODY SITTING HERE LAUGHING AT MY PAIN WHILE I AM SITTING HERE PRACTICALLY DYING?! THIS CAN BE CONSIDERED UAL HARASSMENT HERE! AND YET THEY’RE DOING NOTHING! T__T Eventually, though, I managed to grab his wrist and use that to throw all his weight off me. I sighed in relief, finally managing to catch my breath while Kikwang laid there, laughing like crazy.

I glared for a moment before sitting up and glaring fully at him. “What the hell was that?!”

“I’m sorry! You just made it so… so… So easy!” he managed to answer in between his peals of laughter.

I growled in annoyance, still wheezing slightly from that damned tickling attack. I will kill him. I will seriously kill him one of these days. Sorry, all you Kikwang fans reading this, but I’m murdering this stupid idiot(:<

“Next time you try something so stupid, I’m seriously killing you,” I muttered, standing up and extending a hand for him as well.

He continued laughing as he took my hand and pulled himself up. “Baby, if you do that, you’re gonna have a bunch of scary B2UTY’s coming after you.”

“I assure you that none of them can be as scary as me,” I replied with a slight smirk. I heard my phone ringing once more, which caused me to turn to Dongwoon, hands on hips, as I said, “Okay, so about this phone business.”

“You’re gonna leave us, Uki?” Yoseob suddenly asked, giving me a big-eyed look and pouting at me.

Crap.

“Well, just like Doojoon said. I kinda ‘belong’ to Super Junior. I can’t stay here for—”

“Open the door this instant! If this door isn’t open in two seconds, I’m knocking it down, do you understand me?! UKI! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT! THIS IS A CRISIS!” a sudden voice interrupted, accompanied by obnoxious banging.

Interesting.

The boys suddenly glanced at one another, a wary look on their faces, but they had no reason to fear. It wasn’t Donghae or any of the other boys, that much I knew. I confidently strode toward the door while everyone protested instantly. Opening it, I peered outside, but I didn’t even get a chance to see who was standing there before I suddenly flew backward, a heavy thing landing on top of me. I groaned in pain when all of a sudden, someone was all up in my face, irritatingly yelling, “Uki, my snake! My snake is gone! I swear I set him down for, like, two seconds and he disappeared! Uki, help meeeeeeeee!~”

“What the… SEUNGRI! I’M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!” I rolled over so now I was the one on top and in his face, yelling, “YOU’RE SO STUPID! YOU GAVE VICTORY TO ME TO ING BABYSIT! HOW DO YOU FORGET THAT?! WHY WOULD YOU COME AND TACKLE ME LIKE THAT?! AISH! IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID AGAIN, A CERTAIN KOREAN IS DYING, ARA?!”

“I gave Victory to you?”

“AGH!”

“Okay, okay, let’s not kill anybody,” someone said, quickly pulling me away from Seungri and firmly restraining me from launching forward and strangling the stupid idiot. That freaking hurt! Why do all these guys freaking three times my size find it perfectly okay to tackle me as if it’s nothing?! I call abuse. T__T

“Aww, hyung. You shoulda let her hit him, at least once. It would have been quite interesting,” Dongwoon said with a laugh.

“Do maknaes take pleasure in seeing other maknaes get hurt? Especially by scary small girls such as Uki?” Kikwang asked with a thoughtful expression.

“I believe so. What do you say, Dongwoon-ah?” Yoseob asked, giving Dongwoon a questioning look.

“Eh. Makes no difference really. Anyone here could’ve been hit by Uki and it woulda been funny all the same,” Dongwoon replied with an indifferent shrug.

I narrowed my eyes at them. I just got freaking tackled and they’re sitting here discussing how funny it would be if I were to hit somebody?! Well, what if I decked all of them and see how freaking hilarious that would be?! …Except for the fact that I would never do that seeing as how they’re Beast after all. Aish. Me and my freaking fangirl side. Everything was so much easier when I just didn’t care who the hell you were and just knocked the living daylights out of you the moment you pissed me off. -__-

“Seungri, what are you doing here? How’d you even know I was here?” I asked, still frowning at him for nearly killing me.

“Huh? Oh, I went looking everywhere for you. I’d asked all the other idols if they’d seen you and Jessica told me she’d seen you walking around with Doojoon hyung. Speaking of which, she went straight to Donghae after that, so you better watch ou—”

“That stupid ,” I muttered under my breath.

“Whoa, sensing some hostility here,” Doojoon said, steering me by the shoulders and nudging me slightly into a chair. “Care to explain?”

“She and I just never got along is all,” I replied absently.

“Well, you’ll be happy to know that she’s going around with a black eye as her latest accessory,” Junhyung responded, smirking slightly in my direction.

I smirked as well, giving a slight nod of my head. “Oh, I know. Who do you think gave it to her after all?”

“YOU GAVE JESSICA JUNG A BLACK EYE?!” pretty much everybody except for Seungri exclaimed.

“Tch. messed with me first. I had the right to knock the outta her. And trust me. I was being nice. I coulda caused way more damage if I had truly wanted to,” I responded with a hard look, daring anybody to criticize me.

“Tch. Serious respect!” Kikwang exclaimed, coming my way with his hand raised, palm facing me.

I laughed as I gave him a high five and a questioning look. “You don’t like her either?”

“It’s not a matter of not liking her. It’s a matter of everybody else not liking her. We’re a young band, we admit, but the business doesn’t really have any nice things to say about her. I don’t know why, either. The other girls of SNSD are pretty chill. It’s just…her,” Kikwang commented.

“Trust me, I know,” I replied, sighing. So I wasn’t the only one who despised that idiot. Gosh, that made me feel so much better about myself. Not! I don’t give a about who’s on my side! I’d hate her all the same! -__- I turned to Seungri, warily asking, “Have you seen my brother or any of the others at all today?”

“Oh yeah, I have,” he responded, carefully taking Victory from Junhyung—Ha! Junhyung was pouting! xD—and wrapping him around his shoulders. “They’ve been looking around all over the place for you, you know. Siwon looked like he was about to strangle somebody.”

“Well, boys, looks like my brother’s pissed off,” I stated with a slight smile, turning to look at Dongwoon. My slight smile quickly morphed into an evil smirk as I said, “You can blame your dear maknae here if he kills you all.”

“Yah! You texted him ahead of time, did you not?!” Doojoon exclaimed, giving me a slightly scared look. “I was standing right there when you texted him! He should know!”

“There’s always the chance of him not getting the message, oppa,” I responded logically. “And then there’s always the chance of him getting the message, knowing exactly who I’m with, yet not knowing where I am, as in not knowing where this dressing room is. But then again, if this idiot right here managed to find me, I’m sure he’ll mana—”

“UKI SEOHAE CHOI! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RUNNING OFF WITHOUT TELLING ME AHEAD OF TIME?! DO WE WANT A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME AROUND IN VIETNAM TO HAPPEN?!”

“See?” I calmly said with a slight chuckle escaping my lips.

“Uki?! Uki?! UKI?!”

“Yah, Donghae, I’m right here! No need to ye—Oof!”

“I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS THAT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU?! AISH! IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I REFUSE TO SPEAK TO YOU FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!” Donghae screamed, literally squeezing the life out of me as his arms tightened even more around me.

“Can’t… BREATHE! LEE DONGHAE! LET GO!” I yelled, pushing him away from me and taking a huge breath of air. “Aish. First Kikwang and now you.

“Kikwang?! Kikwang?! JUST WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO, KIKWANG?!”

“Yah! I didn’t do anything, hyung, I swear! I would never dream of touching her!” Kikwang instantly shouted defensively.

“That’s a total and complete lie! You were hitting on her the moment she walked through that door!” Yoseob shouted with a laugh.

“Yah! You want me to die?! Because if I do, I’m coming back and haunting you for the rest of eternity!” Kikwang instantly growled.

“Yah! I was gone for four hours and you find it perfectly acceptable to hit on my girlfriend?! What if I just went and—”

“Donghae,” I said.

“—totally hit on your girlfriend, huh?! Whenever you getta—”

“Donghae.”

“—girlfriend, I’m totally finding her and totally hitting on her—”

“YOU DO THAT AND YOUR IS GOIN’ STRAIGHT OUTTA WINDOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, LEE DONGHAE?!”

“—until she leaves you, realizing that I’m way better for her! How do you like that, huh?! What if I totally did that, huh?! Would you—”

I wedged myself in between Donghae and Kikwang, who was now cowering against the wall with Donghae in his face yelling and threatening him the entire time, as I slightly pushed against Donghae’s chest, trying to get him away from poor Kikwang. He looked like he was about to break down at any second! Yah! Donghae! What gives you the right to treat my bias’s band mate like this?!

“—be okay with that?! Would you?!” Donghae continued, still pushing forward, making me scoot backward toward Kikwang. Donghae’s eyes widened once more as his face turned a few shades redder. “YAH! NOW YOU’RE TRYNA TOUCH HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?!”

“A-a-ani, hyung! I-I’m n-not!” Kikwang stammered, shrinking even further against the wall. 

“DONGHAE!” I screamed.

“THE NERVE OF THIS KID!” he continued yelling, totally and completely ignoring me. Oh hell no. I do not get ignored like that. “WHAT IF I JUST—“

I grabbed two fistfuls of Donghae’s shirt, roughly pulling him toward me and crashing our lips together. I guess I accidentally put too much force behind the crash because I swear I almost felt my teeth break after colliding with his, but I didn’t dare pull away in fear of him blowing up on Kikwang again. Soon enough, I felt Donghae’s tense anger leave him as he melted into the kiss. My lips formed a smile against his when I heard Siwon protesting in the background, only motivating me to linger onto the kiss even longer. Best way to get a fuming boyfriend to shut the hell up when he’s on a jealous rampage and yelling at a guy from your favorite band of all time: just pull him into a kiss. xD

I finally pulled away to see that he had closed the gap between us, his body flush against mine, as his forehead also rested against mine. I smiled slightly, still keeping hold of his shirt in my fists, as I asked quietly, “Feeling all better now?”

“Not quite,” he responded with a smirk-y smile, leaning in for another kiss.

“Yah! It was bad enough I let you kiss her the first time! Now you’re just pushin’ your luck, buddy!” Siwon immediately growled, coming over and plucking Donghae away by the collar of his shirt.

I laughed at his expression as I simply waved goodbye when Siwon placed him over by Heechul who had been standing by the door quietly the whole time with his arms crossed and an amused grin playing at his lips. Aish. This guy. He’s the perfect creeper, man. -__-

“Now, Uki, explain yourself this instant. Why haven’t you been picking up your phone?! Why didn’t you tell me where you were going?! Do you know how worried we all were?! Which reminds me, Heechul, call everybody else and tell them that we found her,” Siwon said, turning to Heechul and immediately turning right back to face me after Heechul nodded and pulled his phone out. “Well?! Explain yourself!”

“Okay, first off, in my defense, I totally texted you beforehand, telling you where I was going and who I was going with. Doojoon oppa can vouch for me,” I said, shooting Doojoon an expectant look.

He smiled, causing my stupid heart to flutter and my stupid stomach to do back flips again. Aish! He was just another idol! It shouldn’t matter that he smiles at me! A lot of other people smile at me all the time! Man. I hate being a fangirl sometimes. -__-

“Yeah, I was totally standing right there when she sent the text message,” Doojoon responded honestly.

Siwon eyed him for a moment before nodding. “Doojoon’s trustworthy. I believe him. Well, why didn’t you answer your phone?! We musta called you about fifty million times!”

“Now that one is all this one’s fault,” I said, jerking my thumb in Dongwoon’s direction.

“Yah! I don’t even have a name anymore?! I’m just ‘this one’ to you?!” Dongwoon cried, giving me a sad pout.

“You were known as ‘this one’ the moment you tackled me to the ground and practically ually assaulted me for my damn phone!” I retorted.

“OH GREAT, NOW I GOTTA WORRY ABOUT THE MAKNAE, TOO?!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Donghae, you just told everyone that you were gonna go chasing after Kikwang’s hypothetical girlfriend and leave me for her, so what room do you have to talk, ah?!” I snapped, giving him a slightly annoyed look.

“Aww, you know I love you, Uki,” he said, flashing me his Donghae smile.

I rolled my eyes in an irritated fashion but ended up smiling despite myself when he continued to smile at me. “And you know I love you, too, so shut up.”

“Ick. I can feel the love in the air,” Heechul remarked, a disgusted look on his face.

I simply stuck my tongue out at him as Siwon said, “So lemme get this straight. You didn’t answer any of our calls because Dongwoon stole your phone?”

“Yessir,” I responded with a simple nod of my head.

“Why didn’t you get it back?! Other than the height difference, I’m pretty sure you could have taken him down,” Siwon said, giving me a questioning look.

“I could have. But like I said. He tackled me, took the phone, and then stuck it up there. If you haven’t quite noticed yet, I’m somewhat vertically challenged meaning that there was no way I was getting that phone back unless I suddenly sprouted wings and flew myself up there,” I responded, pointing to the shelf that was barely above his head.

Siwon sighed, reaching up and plucking my phone with ease. I smiled as he handed it back to me, much to the dissatisfaction of Dongwoon.

“You ruined all the fun, hyung,” Dongwoon responded, looking at the floor with a disappointed look.

Siwon opened his mouth to say something, but before he could utter a sound, I said, “You yell at my maknae, and I will kill you, Siwon.”

Your maknae?! I thought I was your maknae!” Seungri suddenly exclaimed, giving me a devastated look. It was quite the funny sight, seeing Seungri stand there with the cutest look on his face, while Victory was still wrapped around his neck, his tongue flickering in and out of his mouth as he hissed lightly at one thing or another. Quite the contradictory sight. xD

“Ahh, I see you two still have a little chemistry goin’ on?” a sly voice asked.

I blinked for a moment, at the audacity of Hyunseung for suggesting sucha thing right after Donghae nearly killed Kikwang, when Seungri also turned around, a confused look on his face. He stood for a moment, and I could practically see the gears turning in his head as he tried to figure out who Hyunseung was. WOW. These guys seriously have the memory equivalent to that of a ground squirrel. -__-

Just when I thought that I’d have to tell him who Hyunseung was after all, Seungri suddenly shouted, “Hyung!” and threw Victory at me, running and tackling Hyunseung to the ground in a hug.

“Oof! Yah! Who told you, you could treat your hyung like that, ah?!” Hyunseung snapped, grinning despite himself.

“I don’t care! It’s been forever! Oh my gosh, do the other hyungs know you’re here?! Have they seen you yet?!” Seungri exclaimed. Without giving Hyunseung a chance to answer anything, Seungri suddenly threw his arms around Hyunseung’s neck again and said, “I still can’t believe you’re here! It’s been so long! Gah!”

Hyunseung simply laughed, patting Seungri on the back and saying, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’ve missed you guys, too. Now can you please get up? You’re not the tiny little fourteen-year-old boy you once were, you know. You can’t simply go around jumping all over me like you used to do.”

“You talk as though you’re eons older than me. You’re only a year older than me!” Seungri cried.

While those two continued bickering, I heard Siwon giving a defeated sigh. “Well, I suppose I have no choice but to believe you, Uki. But do it again and I swear to you I’m gonna hurt you.”

“Tch. I’d like to see you try,” I responded with a dismissive wave.

“Uki…”

“Neh?”

“You are seriously one of the most frustrating girls I have ever had the unfortunate chance of meeting,” Siwon said in an irritated tone.

“Oh come now. You and I both know that you would never trade me as your sister,” I said with a smug smirk.

“…You’re right.”

“Dammit Siwon! She’s practically got you wrapped around her tiny little finger!” Heechul exclaimed, probably scowling about the fact that I got outta being in trouble again. Hehehe. It’s not my fault that he can’t be the little sister who gets everything she wants. xD

“As if you’re not?! She’s Uki! She’s practically got the entire world wrapped around her finger!” Siwon retorted defensively.

“Tch. I’m Kim Heechul dammit. I’m wrapped around no one’s finger,” Heechul stated smugly.

I pouted, beginning to bat my lashes and pulling the expression of looking as though I were about to burst into tears. “But oppa…”

Don’t act as if you can ignore me. I see you trying to ignore me. You and I both know—

“Alright, alright! I take it back, I take it back! Just stop looking at like that!” Heechul exclaimed.

I smirked. “Yeah, I thought you might say that.”

Everyone began laughing, immediately teasing the red-faced Heechul as Doojoon exclaimed, “Yah, Yoseob! I think she just beat you at your own game!”

“SHE DID NO SUCH THING! I’M THE MASTER OF AEGYO!” Yoseob shouted defensively.

“Funny. That’s the same exact thing Sungmin said as well… Until he lost to me in an aegyo battle that is,” I replied with a smug smirk.

“I hereby challenge you to an aegyo battle then,” Yoseob stated confidently.

I smiled slightly, not even paying attention to him as memories of my last aegyo battle flashed through my mind. “I don’t think so. The last time that happened… Some scandals broke out.” I chuckled quietly, shaking my head as Victory nonchalantly coiled himself around my neck. “But I’m not gonna argue. Your aegyo’s pretty damn beast.”

“You found her?! Where is she?!”

Before I had time to register what was happening, I was suddenly mobbed by ten guys plus a girl whom I so dearly loved. I laughed, hugging them all while Victory began hissing angrily at everybody. Oh gosh. I don’t think Beast’s dressing room was made to fit almost thirty people. xD Regardless of that fact, my boys were still steadily streaming through the door, burying me in a hug—much to the displeasure of Victory—as everyone began freaking out slightly with the ridiculous amount of people in the tiny dressing room.

“I vote we all relocate outside so we don’t suffocate to death!” I shouted, managing to break through the throng of people and throw myself out the door. No sooner had I taken a huge breath of relief had everyone began mobbing me once more. I couldn’t help but to laugh at the sight of all my big bad oppas on the brink of tears all because of little ole me. :3 However, when they wouldn’t let go, I began getting claustrophobic. A claustrophobic Uki is not a happy Uki. An unhappy Uki makes for some scary about to go down.

As if sensing that I was about to blow, Alex shouted, “Alright, guys, we needa give the girl her space! She looks like she’s about to kill everyone!”

“Kill everyone?! I think we reserve the right to kill her for freaking us out so badly!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, punching me in the shoulder and then hugging me once more.

I rolled my eyes. “Lee Hyukjae! You act as if I had just been kidnapped and killed or something!”

“Oh, I wonder why!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, pulling back and glaring at me.

I smiled sheepishly when I realized the truth behind my words. Oops. I really should watch what comes outta my mouth sometimes(x

“So wait. You guys have been looking for me all day?” I asked, giving everyone an incredulous look.

“Yeah! We had no clue where you were! And then Jessica came up to me and um… Told me…” Donghae trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck with an uncertain look on his face.

I rolled my eyes. “Of course it’s Jessica. That chick always has one thing or another to say about me. Ugh. Why is it that she can nev—”

“You found her!”

“And speaking of the devil… Jessica unnie! What are you doing here?” I asked through my teeth, plastering the fakest smile I could muster on my face while everyone else was standing unsurely behind me.

“I was actually looking for Donghae oppa,” Jessica replied with her cheesing smile on her face, but behind that damned smile, I could clearly see venomous poison in her backstabbing eyes as she glared at me. A smirk was hidden behind her smile, a smirk that only I could probably see.

I grinded my teeth, making an effort to keep the smile on my face as I said, “Oh? Well, you found him. What were you gonna say?”

“Well, I was actually just gonna ask him if he had found you and Doojoon oppa, but seeing as how he did…”

“Unnie, it seems to me as though you’re insinuating something with your words which are so clearly being said to simply provoke me into causing…further damage to a certain area of the body that you should know all too well about,” I said in a sickly sweet voice with the same fake smile.

“Aww, unnie’s not doing anything of the sort,” Jessica said in a pouty voice, twirling a strand of her hair. “Not when you’re doing sucha good job of making yourself look like a on your own…”

I chuckled in an attempt to mask the utter fury coursing through my veins, stunned by the audacity of this girl. Did she really wanna be killed in front of all these people? ‘Cause, ya’ know, I’d be more than happy to oblige if that’s what she truly wanted. As if sensing that I were about to rush forward and break her face right then and there, Donghae grabbed me by the arms and dragged me back inside the dressing room, shutting the door and blocking the door from the outside.

I erupted.

“OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT SO I CAN GO OUT THERE AND PERMANENTLY DISFIGURE THAT STUPID ONCE AND FOR ALL!” I shrieked, pounding on the door, knowing that at this point, more than just Donghae was blocking it. When I realized that I couldn’t open it, I screamed in frustration, kicked it once, and began pacing around the room.

The nerve of that girl! I’d warned her! I’d taken it easy on her! I’d spared her and she comes back and has the audacity to call me a ?! IN FRONT OF BEAST?!

Oh no.

No, no, no.

gonna die.

URGH!

Ring, ding dong, ring—

“WHAT?!” I screamed into the phone, not bothering to look at who was calling.

“IS THAT ANYWAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER?!”

I sighed, shutting my eyes for a moment to clear my clouded mind. “S-sorry, umma. Some stuff happened and I guess I’m just a little tense right now is all.”

“Aish. Why haven’t you been picking up, hah?! I’ve been calling you all day!” my mom snapped, sounding on the verge of being angry and about to break down into tears.

My expression turned serious immediately, instantly forgetting about why I was upset with her earlier today. “Umma, what’s wrong? What’s going on? What happened?!”

“Th…The dorm,” she whispered quietly, her voice trembling immensely.

Oh gosh…

“Umma, what happened?!” I pressed, my hand shaking as I anxiously awaited her answer.

“Th…They’re in there.”

“Who?! Who’s in there?!”

“The person that had been stalking you! Your father and I came back to find the door busted down and a torn picture of you at the beach with a red X drawn over your face and the words ‘college buddy’ written across the bottom tacked up on the busted doorframe! Uki, get your brother and get back home this instant! We’re with Agent Yi at the Hilton forty-five minutes away from the dorm. Hurry!”

I’d gone numb the moment she started talking, but I managed to mutter a quiet “Neh” before hanging up. My fingers slackened and the phone became a victim of gravity, free-falling toward the ground and resonating in a deafening thud as it made contact with the floor. I slowly sank to the floor, the muffled sounds of everyone yelling at Jessica on the other side of the door totally unregistering with my boggled mind. That…That…That sicko was in my house?! And he had the audacity to make himself known?! It didn’t take long before my boggled mind became clouded with complete and total fury. The anger I felt coursing through my veins was of the most pure, untouched anger any human being could stand feeling before turning into Satan himself. 

And then, as the minutes ticked by, everything slowly began to click.

The beach…

There was only one person that I’d ever gone to the beach with during college… And that was recently.

The anger that I thought couldn’t get any worse slowly bubbled and multiplied into a blinding rage as I quickly snatched my phone up. I’d lost the number when I had to get a new phone after throwing my old one into the lake, but this was a number that I had memorized by heart, knowing that I could have called this person in my time of need. I quickly dialed the number, and, upon remembering that everyone was still outside the door, I mentally reverted to Chinese.

“Ahh, I was wondering when you’d finally figure things out,” a cold voice answered me after only two rings.

“You filthy disgusting creature,” I spat in repulsion.

“Oh, Chinese? I take it your…friends are nearby then? Ah, hao, hao. I suppose I can play along. So how have you been, Uki? Surprised that it’s me?”

“Not one bit. You know what the funny thing is? I seriously thought you were my friend. I thought you actually cared about me. I thought you’d seriously be there for me! I had my faith in you, even when, deep, deep, deep down, I knew it was you! I knew all along, in the back of my mind, that it was you! Everyone was right! You’re not my friend! You’re not even my enemy! You’re… You’re… You’re nothing to me and I can’t wait until I can get the pleasure of seeing you rot in Hell for the rest of eternity!” I shrieked, feeling myself shake all over again in the indescribable fury I felt coursing through my veins.

“Mmm… You, of all people, should know by now that you should never trust those around you, even if they’re your so-called ‘friends’. Isn’t that right, Uki?”

“Shut the up. You don’t deserve to speak my name. You don’t even deserve to speak to me! You just wait until I ing find your sorry ! I’m gonna make sure that nobody will ever be able to recognize you again once I get through with your face!”

The only response I received was a cold, humorless, heartless chuckle and a foreboding, “I’ll be waiting.”

As the line went dead, my fingers instantaneously tightened around the phone and I felt my teeth unhealthily grinding against each other. Deciding that if somebody didn’t open the door for me this time I would rip the door off its hinges, I quickly strode toward the door, already deciding about what I was going to do. Surprisingly enough, the door popped open the moment I twisted the doorknob and I was faced with Jessica being restrained by Siwon and Alex being restrained by… Well, pretty much everybody else. xD If it weren’t for the undeniable anger I was feeling right now, I’m pretty sure I woulda busted out laughing already. But seeing as how this wasn’t a normal situation, I simply walked in the gap between Jessica and Alex, turned to Jessica, and slapped her across the face.

Jessica gasped, her jaw dropping in shock, as I said, “That’s for using a word that describes you perfectly to describe me. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m nothing like you and if that moment in life ever comes along, please, do me the favor of putting a bullet through my head, ara?”

“You ungrateful little—”

“Jessica, that’s enough!”

We all turned toward the sudden voice and I smirked slightly despite the anger I was feeling when Soo Man made his way over, an irritated look on his face. When he finally approached us, Siwon let Jessica go while everybody else followed suit in letting Alex go. Soo Man stared at Jessica for a moment before saying, “Go back to your girls.”

“But, Soo Man-sshi—” One cold look instantly silenced her as she let out a defeated sigh, hung her head low, and quietly said, “Arasso.”

He waited until she was out of sight before he turned to me with a hint of a smile on his face as he said, “Now that, that problem is solved, Uki, I have a surprise for you.”

In any other case, I probably would have smiled at him in return, but seeing as how I’m slightly pissed off at the moment, I wasn’t really in the mood for surprises. He was totally unfazed by my sour attitude, however, as he motioned off to the right. Everyone’s heads followed and my eyes immediately lit up as I involuntarily squealed in happiness.

“MY BABY! MY BABY LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL! GAH! MY BABY, YOU’RE ALL FIXED! YOU’RE ALL BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!” I shouted in joy, running up and touching my beautiful car, the same beautiful car that I haven’t seen in weeks now. Oh my goodness, it’s pretty much been gone since I first got here in Korea! Gah! It’s been forever! T__T

Well, this just makes things a whole lot easier(:

I turned, looking at Siwon, and said, “Umma called me. She said that she wants you guys to meet her and appa at the Hilton forty-five minutes away from the dorm. I think they said they were thinking of moving back to Seoul for the rest of the summer and they wanted to discuss things with you guys first. I gotta go back to the dorm ‘cause I think I’m starting to come down with a cold and I don’t wanna go out dressed like this.”

Siwon looked at me suspiciously for a moment and I silently thanked some unknown upper power when he said, “Arasso. I’m supposing you want some alone time with your baby?”

“Oh yes,” I said with a smile, “which means that you guys needa find your own way there. Van I’m assuming?”

“I suppose. Drive safely and hurry back, ara?” Siwon asked.

I nodded then looked at Soo Man expectantly. He chuckled and dangled my beautiful keys in the air. Grabbing it, I quickly threw my arms around his neck in a hug, thanking him over and over again. He simply laughed, patting me on the back before pushing me away and saying, “Go on, go on. If anybody sees me hugging you, there goes my reputation as the ruthless chairman of SM.”

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Turning to the Beast members, my smile turned slightly embarrassed as I said, “Sorry that the ending to our visit was so…Weird. I promise if we ever meet again, it won’t be as out-of-the-ordinary.”

“Out-of-the-ordinary is good. It’s healthy even,” Doojoon said with a laugh. He motioned for me to come forward and when I did, he quickly pulled me into a tight hug, making me smile that I finally got my damn hug from him. Soon enough, I felt five other people joining in on the hug and I had to laugh.

If it weren’t for the fact that I knew what was about to happen in approximately thirty minutes from now, I would’ve died and gone straight to fangirl heaven already. Once they all let go, I quickly said goodbye to everybody else and climbed into the driver’s seat, running my hands over the smooth leather interior, loving the feeling of finally having my baby back and alive. Just as I was about to start the car, Hangeng suddenly cleared his throat and said, “I heard what you were yelling earlier.”

I blinked for a moment.

.

He can understand Chinese.

“You know some scary phrases in Chinese,” Zhou Mi remarked, looking at me uncertainly. “Who were you yelling at?”

“Oh, uh… My roommate from Cambridge. It was something stupid, no need to delve into it,” I replied, sticking my key into the ignition.

“Wait, before you go,” Hangeng said, giving me another look. I looked at him impatiently, wanting to get out of there and escape his scrutinizing gaze. “Who taught you Chinese? Whoever it was, they taught you some…scary phrases.”

“Who? Oh, that’s simple,” I said, turning the key and bringing my beautiful car to life. Staring straight ahead with a hard look on my face, I pulled the door shut and rolled the window down, listlessly saying, “James did.”

 

Mmm, you guys gotta good idea of what's gonna happen next? ;D

Ahh, these next few chapters are gonna be awesome for me to write<3

Kekeke~

I can already see the majority of you freaking out. :3

Any who, just wanted to inform you all that TAKS was easy. Lol. I seriously shouldn't have worried about that at all. However, AP testing is a completely different matter, meaning that I will most likely disappear off the face of the earth for a little bit. Don't worry. Just two weeks. :3

If I getta 5 on the AP test, I'll celebrate by doing a freaking triple update the day I get my results back. xD

Okay, I think that's pretty much it. Lol. Thanks for reading, commenting, supporting! It seriously means a lot to me!(:

Kekeke~

Ahh, Donghae<3