What Now?!~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Siwon’s POV~

That slimy little…Ugh, I can’t wait for Uki to break up with that idiot so I can safely break his neck! How dare he pull this with her again?! She had the heart to forgive him the first time around and he does it again?! And what’s worse is that Uki’s totally oblivious to all this happening! That idiotic little girl has it fixated in her mind that Donghae’s not doing anything wrong, when we can all see it! ABKNWFBPNWIPBHIPRNPI!

“Siwon, you needa calm down. I mean, seriously,” Eunhyuk said, giving me a look. “Uki’s stubborn, so no matter what you or any of us say to her, she won’t believe us unless she sees proof.”

I blinked for a moment. “Wait a minute. So you all also think that…?”

The grim expressions and reluctant nods I received from everyone was enough to reassure me that I wasn’t totally and completely stupid for thinking that Donghae was cheating on her…Again! Okay, I know I might sound harsh for jumping to conclusions on my own brother and all, but just think about it! He suddenly had friends that he hadn’t seen for seven years coming into town and he didn’t tell us? He introduced a puppy he helped look after once to us the moment he had it in his arms, and he didn’t introduce his friends to us?! And that guy never leaves anywhere without telling everybody where he’s going, and if they’re all asleep, he’ll raise hell to wake everyone up just so he could tell everyone and make sure that at least one person knows where he’s going. And that’s another thing! HE NEVER GOES ANYWHERE ALONE! And he got totally and completely defensive yesterday and even yelled at Uki. I’ve never so much as seen him look at her the wrong way let alone yell and scream at her!

Now, is it just me, or does this all seem a little suspicious to you?

I pulled myself from my own thoughts when I heard Alex sighing and say sadly, “I still have faith in my Hae. He wouldn’t do this to Uki. You’ve seen how he treats her and you’ve seen how happy she is. Guys, can we please just drop all this and go on with life as if nothing happened yesterday?”

“My baby sister’s face is black and blue from what happened yesterday. I couldn’t do anything to help her the first time around, but I sure as hell am not going to simply sit back and watch this time,” I replied icily.

Alex sighed again, giving me a look. “It was an accident! It’s not as if he freaking pinned her down and beat the crap out of her! He simply missed his target, and she’s forgiven him. I think we all just needa chill the heck out and believe Donghae when he says—”

“I’m home!” a voice suddenly interrupted her.

My eyes widened. That sounded an awful lot like…

“Donghae!” I heard Uki’s voice squeal, the happiness evident in her voice as I saw her form sprinting past the kitchen doorway and into the living room.

I stood up from the table and made my way into the living room to see Donghae hugging Uki tightly. I grinded my teeth. A guy like him doesn’t deserve a girl like her! Ugh, Uki, break up with him already! He’s obviously lying to—

“I’d like you to meet a few people,” Donghae said, setting Uki back down on the ground. “This is Jong, and this is Dongmin, some of my absolute best friends in the whole entire history of the world.”

My eyebrow rose as two guys about the same age as Donghae but closer to my height walked in, smiling brightly at Uki, hands extended in greeting.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jong,” the taller of the two greeted, giving Uki a firm handshake.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Dongmin,” the other one greeted, also shaking Uki’s hand.

Uki started laughing slightly, shaking her head as she said, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Uki.”

Jong laughed and nodded, bowing slightly to her. “Donghae’s told us a lot about you. We’ve been dying to meet this perfect girlfriend of his, so we forced him to finally take us to meet you.”

Uki laughed and nodded. “You honestly don’t know how good it feels to finally meet Donghae’s friends.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet!” Dongmin exclaimed happily.

“I told you she was just the best,” Donghae said, giving her a one-armed hug and smiling down at her.

“Okay, I’m about to go crazy. Donghae told me you were a complete klutz, but what happened to your face? I mean, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“Dongmin, you idiot!” Jong exclaimed, hitting him upside the head.

Uki laughed slightly and said, “Oh, it’s okay. And, um, well, Donghae was right. I’m a huge klutz and I kinda ran into a door.”

Holy mother of—Why did that sound so smooth comin’ out of ?! It didn’t even sound like she was lying at all! What the ffffffff?! I dislike this. I dislike this very much indeed.

“Ohh,” Dongmin said, nodding as if he completely understood. He laughed slightly as he said, “Yeah, that makes sense. Any who, if you don’t mind, may we please borrow Donghae for the next two days? It’s our final days in town and God knows when we’ll be able to come back.”

“Oh! You wanna, um…Take him out for the next two days?” Uki asked slowly, biting her lip as her eyes were heavy with immediate sadness.

“It’s okay if you don’t want me to go, Uki. I’ll totally and completely understand,” Donghae said, giving her an almost sincere look, but I could see right through it. He wanted to go! Even through all this mess that was going down about the stalker and whatnot, he still wanted to go and leave her!

“Oh, no,” Uki said quickly, giving him a halfhearted smile. “You go on. Have fun, arasso?”

Donghae smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips, walking away to his room to pack I’m sure. I sighed at the sadness in Uki’s eyes as she attempted to give Dongmin and Jong a friendly smile as she said, “Take care of my Donghae, arasso? I know he can be quite the handful sometimes.”

Jong laughed and nodded. “Will do, Uki. We promise to keep him at bay.”

“Alright guys, ready to go?”

I turned to see Donghae walking out of his room with a duffel slung over his shoulder. Wow. So he was being serious? He was being serious about leaving her? What the hell happened?! Did something happen that I didn’t quite catch to change Donghae from the loving boyfriend he was acting toward Uki just a few days ago to this coldhearted douche that was standing in front of me right now, getting ready to leave my baby sister when she has some creepy stalker following her around? Am I the only one who missed something, or are you guys just as confused as I am?

“Donghae, can I speak to you for a moment?” Alex suddenly interjected, shooting Donghae an icy glare.

“Huh? Oh yeah, sure thing,” Donghae responded, following Alex to the kitchen.

I grinded my teeth, resisting the urge to reach out and punch him as he walked past me. It’s okay, Siwon. It’s okay. You’re just simply pissed off at him. That’s all. Don’t let your anger get the best of you. Just calm down and watch over Uki, that’s what’s most important. I sighed at the sight of Uki quickly excusing herself and heading straight to her room—and yes, I mean her actual room—quickly shutting the door. Lee Donghae, you better know what you’re doing ‘cause I have a feeling that we’re all gonna be eating sushi pretty soon.

Alex’s POV~

“What is the matter with you?!” I hissed angrily at him, pulling him closer to me by the ear.

“Ow, Alex! That hurts!” he quietly exclaimed, pulling himself outta my grasp and furiously rubbing his ear. He glared at me for a moment, but my glare immediately shut him up. He rolled his eyes. “Aish. What’s the matter? I didn’t do anything wrong!

“Didn’t do anything wrong?! Donghae, you’re leaving her! Right when she needs you the most, you pick up and leave her!” I responded, irritated that he had the audacity to believe that he didn’t do anything wrong. Aish. I’m surrounded by idiots, I swear!

“She said she was fine with it,” Donghae answered innocently. “Besides. I’m going to hang out with my friends. I haven’t seen them in years!”

Friends?! Who are those guys anyway?! I’ve never seen them before in my life, and they’re your so called friends?

“Alex, you’re just simply being difficult. Don’t worry, okay? I know what I’m doing.”

I glared at him for a moment. “Yeah, you better. I don’t wanna see Uki getting hurt, and it’s not gonna be a pretty sight when Siwon goes totally medieval on you. You better watch yourself, Lee Donghae. You’ve made a stupid mistake in the past, a stupid mistake that you were lucky enough to be forgiven for once. But don’t be pushin’ your luck and tryin’ to get forgiven for the same mistake twice, arasso?”

Donghae sighed and nodded. “Arasso. I wasn’t planning on doing anything stupid anyways, but arasso. Anyways, I gotta go. I’ll see you in two days.”

Then he left.

Just like that.

I was seriously hoping that he’d come to his senses and not go, but that obviously wasn’t the case. I sighed and tapped my fingers against the counter for a moment when I came to a conclusion.  

Aish.

I’m surrounded by idiots.

Donghae’s POV~

“Thanks, guys,” I said, handing Dongmin and Jong each a couple stacks of hundreds. “I seriously owe you one.”

“Dude, Uki’s a nice girl. Don’t be goin’ off and doing anything stupid and ed up, arasso? Don’t you dare hurt her. She doesn’t deserve it,” Jong said, tucking his money away in his pocket safely.

“Yeah, man, don’t be doing anything to jeopardize her. She’s a cool chick, and you’ll seriously regret losing someone like her. You can’t find girls like her anymore,” Dongmin added, also stashing his money away.

I sighed and nodded. “I know, I know. This is why I have to make things right. Thanks again. I owe you guys.”

They each nodded and walked off, leaving me standing alone on the sidewalk to hail for a cab. As one slowed to a halt in front of me, I began replaying recent events in my head. I reached out to grab hold of the handle, and the image of my fist making contact with Uki’s face entered my mind. I shook my head, getting rid of the evil image and quickly got inside and shut the door, reciting the address to the driver. I let out a slow breath and stared out at the passing scenery as the cab drove toward my destination. I’m really sorry for leaving you, Uki. Trust me, it’s killing me right now, knowing that I left you at a time like this. But I have to. I’m doing it for us. I love you too much to continue doing this to you.

The cab rolled to a halt and I sighed, thanking the driver and handing him his pay as I got out and grabbed my duffel once more. The cab drove off, leaving me standing in front of the quaint little house, sighing to myself. I slowly walked up to the gate, opened it, and headed up the walkway to the front door. The doorbell rang through my ears as I added in a knock or two just for good measure. The door opened and a smiling face greeted me.

“Oppa! What are you doing here today?”

Aish. Sucha cheery voice!

I took a slow breath and brought my eyes up to look her dead in the eyes.

“Jessica, we need to talk.”

 

Aish, I am SO exhausted. x__x

Lol. But anyway, today was a good day. I had my other competition, and straight ones again! Yay! ^^ Sadly, YouTube was being a bit moody and decided not to allow my friend to upload the video last night, so you might have to wait 'till the weekend to see it, if anyone's interested in seeing it at all. Lol. But I think we did pretty dang well, so I really hope I can get the link to you guys soon! ^^

Anyway, this chapter literally took all the energy right outta me, but I figured I owed you guys a bit of a longer chapter since I've been giving you guys such short chapters lately. Lol. 

Anyway, two competitions down, four more to go! Whoo~

(x