Assumptions~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

“I’m telling you it’s not, Donghae!” I screamed at him.

Donghae sighed and looked at me. “Why do you keep saying it’s not?! Are you in love with him or something?!”

I covered my ears and shut my eyes tightly against him, letting out a pent up shriek that’d been bubbling inside of me since everyone started having doubts about…

“Uki!” Donghae shouted, pulling my hands away from my head and giving me a worried look. I opened my eyes to look him in the face. The look in his eyes gentled immediately as he my cheeks with his thumbs. He lowered his voice as he whispered, “Why are you crying, Uki?”

Wh-what? I’m crying? I brought my hands up slowly and felt my cheeks. Aish. I’ve been crying so much that I can’t even tell when I’m crying anymore?!

“Uki? What’s wrong?” Donghae asked softly.

I started full-out crying now, gripping his upper arms tightly in my hands. What’s wrong? You ask me what’s wrong? I have some psychotic person stalking me that you keep insisting is my best friend, everything in my life is slowly crumbling, and on top of all that, everyone around me is accusing you of cheating on me again, and you ask me what’s wrong?! What else am I supposed to do?! Am I wrong in feeling as though I was slowly dying because of all you’re putting me through? I’m already feeling as though someone’s slowly driving a knife into me deeper and deeper whenever anybody tells me that you’re cheating. Donghae, don’t you know that you’ll be the final person to drive that knife all the way in if they’re right?

“D-Donghae, I missed you,” I cried through my tears, gripping his arms as if my life depended on it.

“Missed me? Uki, I haven’t gone anywhere,” Donghae said with a slight smile. “C’mon, please don’t cry.”

“Donghae, tell me you love me. Tell me that you sincerely love me, please, I needa hear it,” I told him, shutting my eyes as the tears kept falling.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, my cheek lying flat against his chest. I felt the vibrations of his words in his chest as he said, “I love you, Uki. You honestly have no idea how much I love you. I would go to the ends of the earth for you. I would give up all I had in a heartbeat if it meant that I could stay with you forever. I would stand in a sea of ELFs and scream at the top of my lungs that I love you. I would face your crazy older brother everyday if it meant that I could stay with you forever. I love you so much. Don’t you know that?”

I stared to the distance in a daze. How can it be that everyone’s accusing this man, this gorgeous, sweet, charming, loveable, trustworthy, responsible man, of cheating on me when his words were so sincere? They keep bringing up his past mistakes. Am I the only one who had forgiven him for them? Am I fool for having done so? I pulled back and stared up at his face for a moment. I reached my hand up, stopping at the side of his face near his eyes.

His eyes.

I remember falling head over heels for this man, that first day I met him back when I was only eleven-years-old that one fateful day in the dance studio, because of his eyes. Although they were the normal eye color for most Asians, it was the way his smile always lit up his eyes, the way there was always something shining in his eyes, whether it be happiness, optimism, or playfulness, there was always something there that let everyone around him know he was there to listen to everything you had to say and would sincerely be interested in every word. I brought my hand down and stopped near his nose.

His nose.

I laughed quietly at this memory. When we first started falling for each other, going out on dates and whatnot, I remember always teasing him for his nose. About how it was always so straight and slim, how he had a white person’s nose. He would always get defensive, telling me that that was how the girls liked it and he was proud of his white nose. Despite him always getting defensive over something so silly, it made me fall for him even more. Fall for his childish innocence, for the way he could turn my light teasing into an unforgettable inside joke between us that we would spend hours laughing over. I smiled and bit my lip as my hand continued down his face, my thumb brushing slightly across his bottom lip.

His smile.

Although he had all those other attributes goin’ for him, it was his smile that had finally hooked me those many years ago. His smile was the source of everything. Of that light perpetually shining in his eyes, of our sweet, memorable moments we’d shared throughout all the years, of my own smile on seemingly horrible days, of my pillar of support when everything else felt like a whirlwind of confusion and instability. His smile was everything. It constantly reminded me why I loved him, of why I waited three years for him to change, to grow up and mature a little before we gave things another try. It constantly reminded me of why I stuck by his side through thick and thin, through all that people accused him of, through all the hardships that had occurred through all this.

It was why I loved him.

I blinked back the fresh tears and leaned forward on the balls of my feet to catch his lips with mine. The taste of my tears and our saliva mixed together as he cradled the back of my neck, kissing me so gently that I could literally feel myself falling even more in love with him with every second the kiss lasted. I smiled slightly to myself. That feeling. That feeling of excited anticipation, of wanting to scream out in joy, was still there, churning restlessly in the pit of my stomach. It was still there, meaning that no matter what happened, no matter what went down, I was still immensely in love with this man.

I pulled back, my lips against his as both of us were breathing hard for a moment. I looked up into his eyes, blinking slightly.

“I love you so much, Donghae,” I whispered, swallowing hard.

He smiled and pushed me back so I was lying flat on the bed, him holding himself over me. “I love you, too, Uki.”

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes the next morning, feeling comfortable and safe. The blanket was securely around me, but the thing that mattered most was Donghae’s arms also securely around me, one safely around my waist, the other behind my head, while his chin was resting on my shoulder. I smiled, feeling the steady rhythm of his breathing, the rise and fall of his chest, against my back. I took a content breath, snuggling closer to his comforting frame.

Alright, so let’s clear a few things up so you don’t think too lowly of me, arasso? No, we did not sleep together. I am still a and quite proud of that fact. Donghae and I…Well, it was a complicated relationship. As in, we both have let it get far before, but we always managed to stop ourselves from going all the way, simply because we know what the consequences might be, and I’m not just talkin’ about a crib beside our bed. He’s Lee Donghae of Super Junior for goodness’ sake, with a million faithful and loyal ELFs standing by his side. You think we would seriously be stupid enough to do something that would tarnish his image and ruin both our consciences? Nahh. We’re…Both impulsive thinkers, but we still think at least(x

 “Uki, are you awake?” I heard him mumble all of a sudden, his chin tickling my shoulder as it moved with the way he spoke.

I giggled, nodding. “Yeah~”

“I have something to say,” he said, and I could feel him opening his eyes and sighing.

My heartbeat quickened slightly as I also took a shaky breath. “Y-yes?”

“I know what everyone’s saying about me. I know what they’re all accusing me of. And I know that you’re having doubts in your mind right now, and honestly, I don’t blame you one bit. I know I haven’t been a good boyfriend to you in the past, but I really have been trying my best to be the best one I can possibly be to you while all this stuff is going on. Like I said, I don’t blame you for having your doubts and worries, and although it kills me that you’re worrying so much over something that’s inexistent, I don’t blame you. I just want you to know that I really do love you and I’d do anything to prove that to you. So tell me. If there’s anything, anything at all, that you want me to do to prove my love to you, just tell me, and I’ll do it in less than a heartbeat. If you want me to go skydiving and shout at the top of my lungs that I love you, I’ll do it. If you want me to go on TV and announce to the world that I love you, I’ll do it. If you want me to write a brand new song and dedicate it to you, I’ll do it. I’ll do anything, Uki.”

I smiled at his sincerity as I turned around in his arms so I was facing him, the space between us almost nonexistent. I traced aimless patterns on his bare chest before turning to look into his sincere and kind brown eyes.

“Don’t you know that I do love you? I don’t have doubts per say. I’m worried, as well I should be, but…I have faith in you, Donghae. Everything you tell me, I’ll believe as truth because I know I can trust you with all my heart. If you were to tell me the world were to end tomorrow, I’d spend the day with my friends and family so I’d be able to live my last day to the fullest. If you were to tell me that the sky was green and the grass was blue, I’d go and argue with every teacher in the world and tell them that they were stupid for teaching me the wrong thing all these years. If you were to tell me that the moon was square and the sun was triangle, I’d go through and argue with every single astronomer out there who got their facts wrong and had been feeding us with lies our whole lives. I love you, Donghae. That’s never gonna change.”

He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

“Aish, this guy. Why are you crying?” I asked with a slight laugh, wiping his tears away with my thumb.

“Because I’m so happy to hear you say that. I love you so much, you honestly have no idea, Uki. Thank you for having faith in me when it seems as though no one else does. I love you.”

He leaned forward and kissed me, causing me the smile the moment his lips met mine.

The door suddenly opened, though, causing us to break apart and look toward the door to see Siwon standing there, an unreadable expression on his face. I ignored it, though, and looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“We need you both out here, please,” he said in a hard voice. “Hurry. We don’t wanna keep Agent Yi waiting.”

I sighed and nodded. “Arasso. Give us a few minutes. We’ll be out there soon.”

He nodded tersely before exiting and shutting the door. I looked at Donghae.

“C’mon. We’re gonna find the truth out once and for all,” I said, giving him a weak smile.

He returned the slight smile and gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling himself outta bed and looking at me with that smile of his.

“C’mon,” Donghae said, extending his hand to me.

I smiled and took it as he pulled me outta bed. I pulled on a new T-shirt and messily put my hair up in a bun before heading outside. I headed into the living room hesitantly with Donghae following close behind. Everyone was sitting there, including Agent Yi and his two other agents. But there was one face that gave me a terrified and apprehensive look that stood out to me the most.

“U-Uki, what’s this all about?”

I sighed and hung my head low, before saying softly, “James…”

 

Oh you guys. Look at you getting it correct and whatnot.

Or so you think. ;D

Kekeke~

Ahh, Donghae! You can do this! I have faith in you! ^^

Lol. Umm...Yeah, I really have nothing to say except for the fact that I might be posting another chapter up today, maybe two? LMAOO~ The truth shall be revealed in due time, which means that I didn't tell you about Donghae and Jessica on purpose. >;D

Oh, and I like how you guys were flipping about my cliffhangers. C'mon, now, you guys know that that's what I'm pretty dang famous for. ^^ Lol.

Tra la la la la~

SIWON<3

And ending that on a good note(x

Ahh, Donghae. You're so cute~