News~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I like how you guys all thought it was a past boyfriend or somethin'. ;D

I stared at the trench coat clad man standing in front of me with two others standing behind him. He was tall and muscled, an intimidating look on his face, but I knew better than to believe that. He was one of the biggest pushovers ever and I could always easily get my way with him, whether it be by me yelling at him or us getting into a fight over it. I hadn’t seen him in three months, but I’d kept in touch with him all this time. Him coming here only meant the worst possible news.

“Agent Yi, what is this all about?” I asked shakily.

“Do you have a moment? We really need to talk,” Agent Yi said, his eyes asking me permission for him and the two agents behind him to come in.

I nodded permission and shut the door behind him as James immediately took his jacket and shoes off to follow me to the couch and take a seat beside me. I looked at Agent Yi as he and his agents sat down in the armchairs and loveseat opposite me. I felt that black hole everything up and churning it into an unidentifiable sludge of mixed emotions as fear and uncertainty gripped me. What was going on?

“We weren’t going to worry you with this since we didn’t think that you’d be coming into town for another two months, but then we found out that you came here early,” Agent Yi began.

“Don’t beat around the bush,” I said listlessly. “Tell me what’s going on.”

He took a deep breath, looking at his companions with uncertainty etched all over his face, before saying, “Tony and two of his friends managed to escape from prison. And now we have no clue where they are.”

.

I couldn’t even muster up any other emotion. I was no longer scared.

I. Was. P-I-S-S-E-D.

I swallowed hard for a moment as James looked at me.

“U-Uki, are you okay?” he stammered.

I realized then that my fists were turning a deathly white color from clenching them so tightly and my jaw was making a sound like it was about to break from grinding my teeth so hard. I didn’t even know what to feel. On the one hand, I was pissed. On the other, I was seething. Taking a slow and shaky breath, I stood up, looking at Agent Yi and his friends while slowly forcing a smile on my face.

“Would you like some coffee?” I asked between my teeth.

Agent Yi looked at me with a shocked and confused expression. “Coffee?! Uki, this isn’t the time for—”

“I’ll get right on that,” I interrupted, calmly walking away as my frame was visibly shaking from the anger that was coursing through me.

The moment I got to the kitchen, I exploded. I screamed and yelled, throwing punch after punch to the wall, shattering a few plates and glasses in my blinded fury. I couldn’t believe this! How could they let them escape?! After the hell I went through to make sure those filthy lowlifes ended up in prison, they allowed them to escape?! THIS WAS TOTALLY AND COMLPETELY UNACCEPTABLE! I heard an orchestra of doors being thrown open and shuffling feet hurrying to the source of the commotion accompanied by the sound of scared and confused voices wildly asking questions, but I didn’t care. I was too busy letting the entirety of Seoul know that I was about to freaking kill someone!

“UKI!”

I was about to throw another punch to the already destroyed kitchen wall when a hand closed around my wrist and an arm reached around my back to restrain my other wrist as well. I fought for a moment, fighting against the arms that were holding me back from letting out all my anger before I broke down. I turned and buried myself in Donghae’s chest, breaking down into loud and uncontrollable sobs. He hugged me tightly and pulling me closer to him as I just cried. I can’t believe this. I just can’t! After all the hard work I went through, after all the hell I went through, after all that I’ve lost to get those guys into jail, they managed to escape, managed to undo everything that I’d made sure was secure in the past three months! Why do you think I still kept in touch with Agent Yi all this time?! It was to make sure that nothing like this would ever happen! It was to make sure that they would never be able to do anything like this again!

“Uki, tell me what’s wrong! What’s going on?!” Donghae demanded.

I shook my head, still crying, soaking his T-shirt. Donghae turned to look helplessly at the rest of the guys, who were just standing there and staring at me, eyes wide with shock and confusion. The anger inside me built up as I tore myself from Donghae’s arms and marched to the kitchen, knocking the chairs out of my way.

“HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!” I shrieked at Agent Yi and his friends as they all cowered in their seats. “YOU WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO WATCH THEM! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY WOULDN’T EVER BE ABLE TO DO THIS!”

“We had around-the-clock protection watching over them! I don’t know how they escaped!” Agent Yi yelled.

“ARGH!” I screamed, raising my hand to hit something, but James jumped up and restrained me.

“Uki, stop it!” he yelled. “Let him explain first!”

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!” Leeteuk yelled over everyone, his leader side taking over as he was trying to calm everyone down. “What’s going on here?!”

“They ing allowed Tony and his friends to escape! They’re ing outta prison!” I screamed, pacing and angrily running both my hands through my hair edgily. I still can’t believe they could let something like this happen. I can’t believe this!

WHAT?!” all the guys yelled, throwing their looks to Agent Yi for an explanation.

Agent Yi sighed and said, “It happened this morning. I gotta call from one of the patrol agents working the prison and found out that they somehow managed to escape. It seems like they got some outside help ‘cause there weren’t any signs of anything broken inside the prison itself. I didn’t think that Uki was here in Seoul since she wasn’t supposed to be let out of any of her classes until a month from now, but I just found out earlier today that she flew out earlier than expected, so I jumped on the first plane to come and warn you. Uki, I think it’s in your best interest to fly back England.”

No,” I spat angrily, causing everyone to look at me.

“Uki, I—”

“No, Donghae,” I interrupted. “He wants to come find me? Then let him. Just like him, I started something that I needa finish and I’m hell bent on finishing it, even if it’s the death of me. He wants to come, then let him.”

“Uki, if he finds you, he can kill you!” Agent Yi exclaimed. “Think of the consequences!”

“What consequences?! If I run from here and go back to England, he can easily go there and find me as well!” I retorted. “It’s all over the news that I’m going to Cambridge. Everyone knows that I’m going to Cambridge!”

“Uki, at least it’ll be safer for you if you’re outta Korea,” Donghae said logically.

“No!” I yelled. “I refuse to give him the satisfaction of seeing me run away like some scared little girl! If he wants to find me and finish off what he started, then let him! I’m not gonna let him plague my life anymore. I refuse to let him mess with me!”

Everyone let out a sigh, knowing that I wasn’t gonna be changing my mind. I know it seemed irrational of me to be talking like this, but you have to look at it from my point of view! How am I gonna let him come and ruin my life again?! I’m still getting over and recovering from what he did to me the last time around! He’s already ruined my life enough as it is and I won’t let him further torment me.

“Uki, how about we just calm down about this and—” Donghae began.

“Oh my super girl…

I stared at my phone for a moment. Who in the hell would be calling me at a time like this? Everyone seemed to be holding their breaths as I looked at the caller ID and let out a breath of relief. “Chill out everyone. It’s only Seungri.”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “Why is that kid calling you at this time?”

I shrugged my shoulders as I hit the green answer button and said, “Yebeoseyo?”

“Uki?” Seungri’s voice greeted me uncertainly.

“Yeah? What is it, Seungri?” I responded.

“Um…I don’t wanna worry you or anything, but someone broke into our apartment earlier today while we were out on some schedules and went through all your stuff,” he said, sounding a bit confused a whole lot sorry. “All your suitcases were slashed and a majority of your clothes are pretty much ruined. I’m really sorry, Uki.”

I swallowed for a moment, taking a shaky breath and closing my eyes to fight down the urge to vomit. He would stoop low enough to break into a friend’s apartment and go through all my stuff? Seriously? “It’s okay, Seungri. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll be over tomorrow to pick everything up.”

“Um, o-okay. And Uki?” he said in a small voice.

“Yes?”

“Is there anything we needa know about? Anything we can help you with?”

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and said, “It’s nothing you needa worry about, Seungri, don’t get too hung up over it. Alright, I’m gonna go. Thanks for the heads up.”

He sighed and said, “Goodnight, Uki.”

After I hung up the phone, I turned to everybody and said before they could ask any questions, “I’m guessing Tony somehow magically appeared here in Seoul overnight because he and his friends just hit the Big Bang dorm. I’m supposing they’ll be here soon enough.” Nobody said a word.

I didn’t expect them to.

After a moment of silence, I turned to Alex and said, “Alex, you and I are gonna have to be extra careful.”

Alex nodded silently, her eyes big and round with fear of what might happen in the future. Donghae shook his head.

“I don’t like the idea of you two being here while that psychopath is running around in Seoul,” he said in a slightly angry tone.

“Me neither,” Leeteuk agreed instantly. “I think you two should leave.”

“Leave where?!” I exclaimed. “Anywhere we go, he’ll still manage to follow us! He was in prison all the way in Vietnam for cryin’ out loud and he still managed to get over to Seoul without anyone noticing him! No matter where we go, no matter where we run to, he will still be able to follow us!”

I began pacing again, running my hands through my hair impatiently. “What doesn’t make sense to me is how security didn’t recognize him. His face was all over the news!”

“Uki, we’ll figure this out,” Agent Yi said in an attempt to calm me down. “Until then, we’ll assign you and Alex both around-the-clock protection.”

“Eulch,” I said, my lips curling in disgust. “I don’t think so. If they’re gonna be there, they better make sure they’re not seen. If I so much as see them around me or if they interfere whatsoever in my life, we’re gonna have a little problem.”

“How in the world—?”

“If they’re really all that good, they can remain hidden. If they can’t, they’re not worth my time,” I interrupted.

It was a silent staring contest between he and I before he finally sighed and nodded. “Arasso, arasso. I’ll find my best agents. This of course means…The earrings?”

“Hell no! I am not wearing those stupid things again! You scared the hell outta me every time you spoke!” I exclaimed indignantly.

“They saved your life last time!” he protested.

I bit my lip and blinked the sudden tears away before anyone could notice them. “Troy saved my life last time.”

 

Lol. Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was sooooooo busy fangirling over Super Junior M's new MV!!!! ^^

I swear, I've watched that thing, like, ALL day today. Lol. The moment I found the video, I'm pretty sure I the replay button a good hundred times or so(x

THEY ARE ALL SO FLIPPIN' HOT! THEY ALL LOOK LIKE VAMPIRES, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER BE BITTEN BY THEM THAN BY FREAKING EDWARD CULLEN! GAHHHH! IT'S NOT FLIPPIN' POSSIBLE FOR HUMANS TO BE SO FLIPPIN' HOTTTTT!<3<3<3<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okb8b0jkN6g

I AM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH IN LOVE RIGHT NOW! THIS IS EVERY FANGIRL'S DREEEAM!<3<3 xD Okay, now I'm done. :3