Beast~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uki’s POV~

“For the last time, Donghae, I don’t know what he’s talking about! I don’t have a baby nor do I ever plan on having one anytime soon!”

“You had a baby with Seungri! I can’t believe this! Why does he get to be the father of your baby?! You guys never even officially went out! Why can’t I be the father?! You know how much I love kids!”

“YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING ANY CHILDREN, UKI!”

“YAH! WHAT PART OF I DON’T HAVE A BABY DO YOU NOT UNDER—MY BABY!!

I rushed past Donghae and the rest of everybody when Seungri and the other Big Bang members came into view.

“I thought you just said you don’t have a… THE SNAKE?! THE SNAKE IS YOUR BABY?!” Donghae screamed.

I ignored him, though, as Seungri was laughing at my eager hands reaching up for Victory who was wrapped around his shoulders as a makeshift scarf. Victory came toward me willingly, immediately wrapping himself around my torso, while his head draped over my shoulder lazily. I laughed at the audacity of this snake, but leaned down and kissed his head regardless, making him hiss at me.

“Oh shush, you. You’re all hiss and no bite,” I replied lightly, giggling when he continued to hiss at me.

“He’s missed his mommy,” Seungri said with a laugh.

“Aww, and his mommy’s most definitely missed him, too!” I replied, childishly giggling when Victory raised himself slightly, looked at me, then lazily dropped back down so he was limply draping my shoulder once more.

“God, you look freaking intimidating with a snake wrapped around your body like that. I’d be scared to come anywhere near you if Victory weren’t my snake. But I’m totally diggin’ it ‘cause you look totally and ridiculously hot with a python wrapped around you like that,” Seungri said, giving me a weird look. Uh-oh. I knew what that look meant.

“What do you want, Seungri?” I exasperatingly asked.

He smiled broadly. “I love how you know me so well. But anyway, it’s almost our turn to go rehearse, right after Super Junior is done. And well… I kinda don’t have anybody to snake sit for me, so can you please, please, please, please, pretty please watch him for me while I’m busy? You must remember that he’s just as much as your baby as he is mine, which means that we really should be sharing custody here.”

“Quit talking like that! If anybody’s having Uki’s baby here, it’s gonna be me!” Donghae suddenly exclaimed, coming up to me and attempting to sling his arm around my shoulders. He instantly drew back the moment Victory began hissing angrily at him.

“Yah! Nobody better be having any babies with Uki or else I’m freaking killing all of you!” I heard Siwon yelling from somewhere behind me.

“Okay, that’s enough!” I yelled, shaking my head slightly. “I am not having anyone’s baby. Victory is my one and only baby, and he’s all I’ll ever need. I don’t need any two-legged…children running around and annoying the hell outta me quite yet and that probably won’t happen for many years to come. And Donghae, I swear to you that if you’re the one to change that, you’ll be facing some dire consequences from not only me, but from Siwon, my appa, and pretty much all my other big brothers around the world, ara?”

“Uki—”

“Donghae,” I interrupted, giving him a stern look.

He sighed and nodded, kissing my temple before he said, “Arasso. I promise I won’t be the father of your kids…yet anyway.”

He laughed at the glare I sent him and quickly dodged my fist flying toward his stomach by grabbing my wrist and kissing me on the cheek instead. “I’ll see you later. We’re about to go on.” I gave a huffy breath, still pouting at him, causing him to kiss me on the cheek again.”C’mon, you know I love you, Uki.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just go already and have a good rehearsal!” I replied, giving him a chaste peck on the lips before he trotted off after the already-leaving members.

I turned back to look at Seungri, who gave me an odd look. “You and him…?”

“Yeah, we worked things out,” I responded, absently Victory’s scaly head. “It turns out it wasn’t even his fault to begin with.”

“I see. Just as long as he didn’t hurt you. If that happened, I’m pretty sure I’d have to kill him, you know.”

I laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I know. It’s awesome to know that you’ll always be here for me, Seungri. Speaking of which, there’s a little surprise for you and the other boys. Where are they, by the way?”

“I’m pretty sure they all headed down to the stage already to get mics checked and whatnot, which is really where I should be, too. See you later, Uki! Thanks for—”

“But wait, Seungri—!”

“—watching Victory for me!”

“But Seungri—”

“Yeah, you’re awesome! Thanks again! See you in a bit!”

“But Seungri, there’s someone—you should…” I sighed when he was already out of ear shot. “Hyunseung’s here. Just thought you’d like to know.”

“Oh hey! You’re finally awake!”

I turned at the sudden voice intruding my internal thoughts to see Doojoon standing there, giving me a weirded-out look at the sight of Victory wound tightly around my torso. I had my mouth open, some sort of explanation at the tip of my tongue, when I blew out a breath and sighed instead. Great. So my number one bias of all time thinks I’m a total freak. No big deal or anythin’, right? I’m sure every girl just loves the prospect of having their ultimate bias think they’re some snake-loving freak, right? If so, I’m way ahead of the game. Oh, and not to mention the fact that I totally fainted in front of him earlier. I mean, seriously? I acted as if I were a newbie to this stuff! I’m obviously not a newbie, dammit!

“Doojoon, I can—”

“Uki, right?” he interrupted my feeble attempts at some sort of explanation that I just did not have.

“Umm, yeahh… How’d you know?” I asked, giving him a questioning look.

“Well, it’s not often a girl faints for me. It’s usually Kikwang or Yoseob who gets all the fainting girls, so on the rare chance that I do meet sucha fan, I make it a point of remembering her name. And besides. Your boyfriend is pretty possessive, making sure that I knew that you were his Uki. And not to mention the fact that you’re pretty dang famous in the industry,” he explained with an easy smile that seriously almost had me fainting again.

Keep cool, Uki, keep cool. You are not a newbie and you should be used to meeting celebrities by now. He’s just another celebrity is all. Just another—

“Cool snake, by the way. It looks good on you,” he said with a sly wink.

I immediately blushed, a bashful smile making its way onto my face upon hearing his ridiculously sweet words. I still can’t believe that he knew who I was! Although Cube’s been around for a little bit, Beast was still a relatively young band. I didn’t realize that someone as young as them would still know who I was, especially since it’s been almost six years since I’ve done anything related to the business. And not even that, but I’ve never had any contact with Cube before, so how did word of me manage to spread? Well, there was the one time with the whole ordeal concerning Hyunseung, but that was an indirect contact and I never once spoke one-on-one with Hong Seung Sung about transferring Hyunseung—

“Are you not scared of snakes? You look like a pro with that one wrapped around you as if it were a shawl or somethin’,” Doojoon said with an easy laugh, totally and completely making me forget about my mental babble.

“Oh, um, n-no, I’m n-not scared of th-them,” I stuttered, silently cursing my betraying tongue. I cleared my throat and forced myself to speak clearer. “He belongs to a close friend of mine, and he’s practically my baby.

“Ahh, so this is the baby that had Donghae all freaked out,” he said with a thoughtful expression on his face, rocking back slightly on his heels with his hands in his back pockets. He grinned at me, causing me to internally squeak and my heart to race within my already constricting chest. God, this isn’t normal! Why?! Why are you punishing me like this?! What did I ever do to you that was bad enough for you to make me look like a fool in front of Doojoon of all people?! “So tell me, Uki. Am I really your bias?”

I looked up at his face—mind you, when I say ‘looked up’, I freaking mean looked up. He was freakishly tall!—to see a genuinely curious expression laced with excitement and anticipation staring back down at me. All for my answer?

Unbelievable.

“Oppa, trust me when I say that I don’t fangirl very easily. Ask anyone who knows me, anyone at all, and they will tell you straightaway that it’s against my nature to freak out even the slightest bit when coming into contact with an idol simply because I’ve been working with so many of them for so long. So when I faint at meeting an idol, just know that, truthfully, you are my bias,” I said with a smile.

“Aww! That’s the single-most sweetest thing I’ve ever heard from a fan!” He continued to smile at me, causing my stupid heart to race even faster and my stupid stomach to twist itself into even more intricate knots. “I’d totally hug you right now if it weren’t for the fact that your snake looks like it’s about to kill me.”

Damn you, Victory.

“And just the thought of your boyfriend strangling me kinda scares me outta doing so,” Doojoon continued, adorably—wait, whaa? I didn’t just say that. ;D—scratching the back of his head with a cute expression of slight embarrassment on his face.

Damn you, Donghae.

“Oh, and your brother. He’s kinda… Scary to say the very least,” he continued, giving me a sheepish smile.

Damn you, Siwon.

“Well, I assure you. Victory would be just as harmless if he were a ladybug, Donghae’s jealousy is really something that’s kinda short-lived and Siwon… Well, Siwon is more or less just a bully, but he would never truly hurt you unless you did something to hurt me first,” I replied logically, working to unravel Victory so he could rest comfortably across my shoulders. He angrily hissed at me, causing me to give him a sharp look. Almost as if he understood how upset I was with him for being part of the reason why I lost my hug from Doojoon, he instantly quieted and silently lowered his head back down to my right shoulder.

Doojoon let out a low whistle and lightly chuckled. “Quite the obedient snake ya’ got there. You didn’t even have to say a word and he instantly quieted down.”

“Oh, well, you know how these things go. I’m not gonna allow him to act up else wise he’ll begin to think he can act like that with everyone,” I replied with a slight smile.

“I like you. You’re quite different from other girls I’ve met. You should definitely come hang with us,” he said with a smirk-y smile, his eyes also holding a teasing light, challenging me to see if I were just another fangirl or if I were actually different.

I held in my screaming and spazzing at the thought of getting to hang out with Beast and calmly said instead, “Right now?”

“Right now,” he repeated simply, that teasing light still in his eyes.

I looked from him to the stage behind him where Siwon and the rest of Super Junior were still rehearsing, going over the steps of Bonamana repeatedly. So I seriously think that Siwon would kill me if I just upped and left without letting him know, but I can’t just go up there and tell him either. On the other hand, no way was I passing up the opportunity to hang out with Beast! Doojoon stood patiently while I made a split-second decision and pulled my phone out, quickly composing a text message.

To: Prince Siwon

Sent: February 19, 2011, 2:24 P.M.

Yah. I have to snake sit Victory and I didn’t feel like standing by the stage all day long and listen to songs I’ve heard a thousand times and then some. Doojoon asked me to hang with him, so I’m leaving. If anything happens, you know who to come after(:

Love you!

“Ready?” Doojoon asked with a smile after I quickly hit send and stashed my phone in the back pocket of my black jean shorts.

I nodded slightly and hooked my arm with his when he offered it, accompanied by his smile that will seriously be the death of me some day. I seriously can’t believe this. How is it that I’m here, walking with my number one bias of all freaking time? Is this how karma’s finally repaying me for being such a to me in the past year? If it is, I totally and wholeheartedly forgive her. xD

“So tell me more about yourself,” Doojoon suddenly said, a thoughtful expression on his face.

“Well, whatta you wanna know?” I asked, ignoring the weird looks some people were giving me for walking around, arm and arm, with Doojoon.

“Hmm… How old are you?”

“Me? I’m nineteen.”

“And you’re dating Donghae?! He’s almost six years older than you!”

I laughed at the shocked expression he was giving me. Aigoo, he was just too cute! “Yes, he is six years older me. Is there a problem with that?”

“No, it’s just… Six years!”

“Yes, six years.” I busted out laughing at this point while Victory began hissing at me for moving around so much while I laughed. The stark age difference between Donghae and I never even hit me until now, when Doojoon was sitting here making sucha big deal about it. I mean honestly? I spent so much of my time taking care of and looking after Donghae and worrying about him and chastising him that it always seemed as though I were the older one in the relationship. Honestly, he should be calling me noona, although I know that if he did, I’d probably strangle him(x

Doojoon let out a breath and simply gave me a little shake of his head. “You don’t act your age. You act a lot more mature than nineteen. If anything, I would have thought you were older than me even.”

“You’re saying I look old?!” I cried, instantly pouting at him.

He laughed at me and quickly shook his head, still laughing when I continued to pout at him. “No, no, that’s not it. I mean, maturity wise, you’re pretty much older than me. And pretty much older than all of Super Junior even. I just don’t get it. You’re so young yet you act as if you’re an adult already.”

“Yeah, well. It comes with age I suppose,” I responded with a slight smile.

He smiled at me. “You’re funny. The other guys are definitely gonna like you. Now tell me. Are you gonna faint when you meet the others as well?”

“Oh shut up!” I shouted, playfully elbowing him in the side when he laughed at me. “There’s areason why I fainted when I met you. You’re my bias, not them. Although, Dongwoon sometimes fights you for that title…”

“Dongwoon?! The maknae?! How can you compare that maknae with someone like me?! No! I refuse to let you like him! I’m your bias, remember? Not that silly maknae!”

“D’aww, you’re so cute, oppa,” I replied with a laugh when he pouted at me, causing me to have the sudden urge to reach forward and pinch his cheeks.

He stuck his tongue out at me and continued to pout as he said, “At least I’m older than you. That silly maknae is probably younger than you are!”

“Actually, he’s—”

“Hyung! Where have you been?!”

I blinked for a moment, feeling as though I seriously had just died and gone to heaven.

Kikwang.

Yoseob.

Dongwoon.

Junhyung.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I bit my lower lip, suppressing the urge to let the inner fangirl win over and scream and jump around like she truly wanted to. Instead, I played it cool, flashing them a slightly bashful smile. Hyunseung smirked at me, obviously enjoying the sight of me freaking out on the inside, but the stupid jerk simply sat there, not offering a helping hand whatsoever. Yoseob was the first one to break the silence. He smiled at me and waved excitedly. “Annyeong! I’m Yoseob. Who are you?”

“U-Uki,” I stammered slightly, silently cursing my idiotic tongue once again for betraying me in the time I needed it to work the most.

“As in Uki Choi?” Junhyung asked, eyeing me with a slightly suspicious gaze.

Holy crap, they do know about me. o.o

“Mhm,” I responded with a slight nod.

“No way! You actually exist? I thought everyone was making you up!” Kikwang suddenly piped up, giving me an odd look.

“No, I actually exist,” I said with a slight smile.

“Guys, stop with the weird questions. Lemme properly introduce our guest, hmm?” Doojoon said, giving everyone a look to which they responded to by nodding, some more excitedly than others—ahem, Yoseob. “This is Choi Uki. She’s the younger sister of Siwon hyung, she’s currently dating Donghae hyung, and yes, she’s the very same Uki that everyone in the business still talks about. Uki, this is Yang Yoseob.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa,” I replied with a slight bow.

“Aww, I like you! You’re cute!” he responded brightly with a cute smile to match. I smiled, blushing at the overload of cuteness he was emitting.

“Yah. Don’t let Donghae hyung hear you say that, ara? He’s super duper protective over her and I have a feeling that when it comes down to it, he’ll definitely win in a fight against you,” Doojoon warned.

I chuckled at this, rolling my eyes. “Don’t listen to him. Donghae really isn’t that overprotective. It’s my brother you have to worry about.”

“I don’t care. I still think you’re cute,” Yoseob responded boldly with the same cute smile still in place.

“Hey, stop hitting on her, Yoseob. Give the poor girl a break and let hyung continue introducing the rest of us,” Kikwang said, playfully shoving Yoseob’s shoulder.

Yoseob pouted. “Look at this dongsaeng treating his hyung like this.”

“You’re my hyung by, like, three months!”

“I’m still your hyung,” Yoseob responded haughtily, childishly sticking his tongue out at Kikwang, causing Kikwang to also stick his tongue out at him.

“Ahem,” Doojoon cleared his throat, giving each one a look. “Are you children through?”

“Neh, hyung,” they both responded simultaneously.

“It’s a constant battle with those two, but you’ll get used to it,” he said, leaning in close to me so I was the only one who heard him. I laughed and nodded as he continued on with, “This right here is Lee Kikwang. I’m sure you know him since he has his shirt off the majority of the time anyway, which is how most girls recognize him.”

I laughed and also bowed slightly. “Annyeonghaseyo, oppa.”

“Annyeong, Uki-sshi~ Don’t listen to hyung. He’s just jealous that he can’t have a six pack like this.” And before anyone could do anything to stop him, he lifted his shirt up displaying for the world to see his delicious, chocolate-abs. I stood rooted to the spot, blinking continuously at the beauty that was Lee Kikwang’s body. He smirked when I remained speechless while everyone else began hitting him and yelling at him to “put that away”. He laughed, finally obliging, as he looked back at me and asked, “Well, Uki?”

Hmm… Let’s a little, shall we? “Quite honestly? I’ve seen better.”

“Oh dang!” Junhyung exclaimed, laughing at the pout instantly forming on Kikwang’s face.

“Whoa! Hyung, you just got burned,” Dongwoon also exclaimed, laughing with along Yoseob.

“Uki, that hurts. It really does, especially coming from someone as pretty as you,” Kikwang responded with his pout still intact, hands placed over his heart as if to emphasize his words.

“Well, I’m sorry. Someone was bound to give you a reality check, right? I mean, if you had abs on level of Lee Joon…”

“Joon?! Joon?! You’re comparing me with Joon?! Lemme tell you a thing or two about Joon—

“Kikwang, that’s enough. Don’t blame Uki for deflating your slightly huge ego,” Doojoon interrupted with a smile on his face.

“Hmph. Joon. I obviously have a better body than Joon,” Kikwang continued to grumble slightly.

Aigoo. So cute! ^^

“Arasso. Next is Yong Junhyung,” Doojoon continued, motioning to Junhyung who was still giving me a scrutinizing stare. I felt so self-conscious under his gaze and I wanted to look anywhere but his judgmental eyes, but I’m Uki. I can’t back down from challenge like that, even if it were Junhyung of all people initiating it.

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa,” I said, bowing slightly to Junhyung next.

“Mmm, mmm, annyeong, annyeong,” he said dismissively, continuing on with his analyzing of me. What the hell was this guy’s problem?!

“Junhyung, why do you keep looking at Uki like that? You’re freaking her out,” Hyunseung lightly chastised. Holy shizz, he’s been here this whole time. Why is he so quiet? O.o

“I’m just wondering… Why in the world do you have a ridiculously huge python wrapped around your shoulders?” Junhyung asked thoughtfully, biting his lower lip in a pensive manner.

I almost busted out laughing at the sudden realization that Victory was still wrapped around my shoulders. So that’s why he kept looking at me?! I freaking thought I did something wrong!

“What’re you talking about? She doesn’t have a sna—HOLY CRAP, YOU’VE GOTTA SNAKE AROUND YOUR SHOULDERS!” Kikwang shouted, jumping slightly so he was hiding behind Dongwoon.

I laughed and nodded, unraveling Victory and setting him on the floor beside my feet. He hissed slightly at me but coiled up on the floor and instantly fell asleep once more. ing lazy snake. xD “He belongs to a close friend of mine and he asked me to snake sit for him while he was busy. Sorry if he freaked you out, but I assure you, Victory’s as harmless as a goldfish. He would never hurt you unless you do something to provoke him first.”

“What crazy friends do you have that own snakes that size?!” Kikwang exclaimed, still eyeing Victory with a fearful look in his eyes.

“Seungri,” I responded with a slight laugh.

“Aish. All maknaes in the world are crazy,” Kikwang muttered under his breath.

“Yah! If I were crazy, I’d take you and throw you to the snake!” Dongwoon exclaimed, grabbing Kikwang by the arm and making the motion of tossing him in Victory’s direction.

“Don’t you dare!” Kikwang shouted, latching onto Dongwoon’s arm for dear life.

I giggled at the ridiculousness of those two. Why is Beast so darn cute?! ^^

“Ahh, and then we reach our dear, dear maknae, Son Dongwoon,” Doojoon said, continuing on as if this were a daily occurrence of behavior for them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa,” I said, also bowing to Dongwoon.

“Annye—Did you just call me oppa?!” Dongwoon exclaimed, giving me a shocked look.

I giggled at the cuteness of him. Aww, maknaes are so cute. ^^ “Why yes, yes I did. I’m pretty sure that’s what a younger girl calls an older boy, am I not correct?”

“Yeah, but… But… I’m older than you?! I’m finally somebody’s oppa?!” Dongwoon asked, an excited smile spreading across his lips.  

I laughed, nodding slightly at him. “Granted, you’re only my oppa by a little more than two months, but you’re my oppa all the same. And if you think it’s this hard for you to be somebody’s oppa, imagine how Taemin feels! Even I’m his noona! I dislike it.”

“Aww, I like you! Let’s keep her, hyungs,” he said, still smiling at me.

“What is she, a stray animal?” Junhyung asked, hitting Dongwoon upside the head.

Dongwoon pouted at him, rubbing the back of his head slightly. “You didn’t have to be so mean about it.”

Aish, these guys(x

“Junhyung, be nice. And besides, we can’t keep her. She already belongs to Super Junior,” Doojoon said.

“I don’t belong to anybody!” I immediately exclaimed, causing Victory to stir slightly beside me. “I’m my own person, thank you, and nobody can simply own me.”

“Except us, right?” Yoseob asked with his pouty smile.

“No. As much as I love you guys, no. But I wouldn’t mind hanging out with you for awhile,” I responded, smiling at them.

“So in other words,” Dongwoon said, walking toward me and throwing his arm around my shoulders, “we’re keeping her.”

“Any objections to this?” Doojoon asked, looking around at everybody.

“No, I like her. Let’s keep her,” Kikwang said, flashing me his dazzling smile.

“She’s cute! I say keep her!” Yoseob exclaimed, smiling brightly at me.

“She’s pretty chill. Let’s do it,” Junhyung threw in, flashing me a slight smile.

“You do realize that if we keep her, Super Junior’s gonna kill us, right? Especially Donghae and Siwon?” Hyunseung asked.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is with this ‘keep her’ nonsense?” I asked, giving everyone a confused look.

“It means, my dear Uki,” Doojoon said, also throwing his arm around my shoulders, “that we are keeping you for the day.”

“Even if Super Junior threatens to kill us,” Dongwoon added with his adorable maknae smile.

“Unless you object to this?” Yoseob asked, giving me a questioning look.

“But you wouldn’t object to this, right, Uki?” Kikwang asked with a haughty smirk on his face as he was motioning to himself.

I laughed, shaking my head slightly. “You guys are ridiculous. But. What kinda B2UTY would I be to turn down this kinda offer?”

“Yes! So we get to keep her after all!” Dongwoon exclaimed, throwing his arms around me in a tight hug and causing Doojoon to be pushed outta the way.

“Yah! This maknae!” Doojoon exclaimed, hitting Dongwoon on the shoulder, but I didn’t care. Dongwoon’s hug definitely made up for the hug I lost from Doojoon. All too soon, though, Dongwoon pulled away and stuck his tongue out at Doojoon. “Yah! Insolent little maknae!” All of a sudden, Doojoon rushed forward, chasing Dongwoon around the thankfully spacious dressing room.

“Yah! The snake is moving towards me! Uki, save me!”

Next thing I knew, Kikwang grabbed me by the arm and pulled me toward him. I stumbled along the way, causing me to fall in between his legs so I was now sitting in between him and Victory who was hissing at Kikwang.

“You player! You so planned all that out!” Yoseob shouted accusingly.

“So what if I did? She’s cute, I can’t help it,” Kikwang replied with a smile, wrapping his arms securely around my tummy and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Yah, oppa! Let go! Victory isn’t gonna hurt you, but if Donghae catches word of this, he will,” I replied with a slight laugh, trying with all my might to unlock his arms from around me.

“Uh-uh,” he replied, tightening his arms around my tummy. “I like you, so it’s okay.”

“Aish. Don’t fall for it, Uki, don’t fall for it! He’s just a big player!” Dongwoon warned from the head locked position Doojoon managed to pull him into.

“Listen to the maknae. Kikwang is a player and he’ll shamelessly flirt with you all the time,” Doojoon added in, nonchalantly holding Dongwoon in a headlock while still talking to me as if he did this all the time.

“I’m not flirting! She’s protecting me from the snake!” Kikwang shouted defensively.

Junhyung reached down and picked Victory up from the ground. Victory stared at Junhyung for a moment before lazily tangling himself in Junhyung’s arms and managing to fall asleep once more. Freaking lazy snake! xD Junhyung then turned to look at Kikwang, a slightly smug smirk on his face as he leaned back against the wall.

“There, I saved you from the big bad snake,” he said, totally unfazed by the fact that he was holding a giant python in his arms. “Now you can let the poor girl go.”

Instead of letting me go like everyone was telling him to do, he simply tightened his arms and pulled me closer, saying, “Well, now I just don’t want to.”

Everyone began shouting at him, teasing him for being a huge flirt and ‘confusing the poor girl on who her true bias is’.

Mmm, Beast is so cute<3

Sorry, Alex.

But they beat DBSK by a longshot(:<

 

KYAAAAAA! BEAST IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!<3

Lol. Okay, so I admit. I may have gone a little crazy with Beast, but that's okay. ;D

LMAOO~ Gosh, I'm so in love with this chapter because Beast is soooo dang cute! And sooo much better than DBSK. *Cough* sujudork *Cough* >;D

Oh yes. And I would have had this chapter posted by Thursday, but a certain unnie distracted me like crazy. MUSICCHIBI.

Oh dang, what was that? I didn't write that. ;D

Lol. So a little of what's to come. These next three chapters are gonna be full out "What the just happened?!" kinda moments, which is definitely gonna be fun for me to write and for you to hate 'cause of the future cliffhangers that are about to happen. >;D

Kekeke~

Ahh, fun stuff~

And I'll probably be on a two-week hiatus due to the fact that these next two weeks are gonna be insane. Between TAKS and AP testing, I'm gonna die, just so you know, so I'll see you whenever I revive myself. ^^

Alright, I think that's it. Lol. One more thing.

THAT PICTURE! KYAAAAAAA! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY BOYS!<3<3

Okay, now I'm done. Thanks for reading!(: