Covers~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Siwon’s POV~

“…but she’s been moved to a different room so you’re gonna have to make your way over there.”

I paused for a second, not quite sure if I’d heard him right or not. Did he just say…?

“What did you just say?!” Alex exclaimed, ripping herself from Kyuhyun’s grasp and walking right up to the doctor while angrily wiping her tears away.

“I said I’m sorry but she’s been moved to a different room so—”

“I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” Alex shrieked, flying forward and locking her hands around his throat.

“ALEX!” Donghae yelled, rushing forward and prying her off with the help of Kyuhyun.

“YOU ING CAME OUT HERE LOOKING ALL SERIUOS TO TELL US THAT YOU MOVED HER TO A DIFFERENT ROOM?! ARE YOU THAT ING STUPID?!” Alex continued to shriek, clawing at Donghae and Kyuhyun’s arms to try and fly forward and strangle the stupid doctor once more.

“Well, what did you think I was gonna say?!” the doctor asked, rubbing his neck and cowering slightly from Alex’s angry form.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TELL US THAT SHE WAS DEAD OR SOMETHING! AISH! I WILL MURDER YOU!”

“Alex, calm down!” Donghae yelled, fighting to restrain her.

“Oh no, please, let her loose. ‘Cause I’m close to killing him, too! How the are you gonna come out here looking like that just to tell us that you moved her to a different room?! Aish! Idiot doctor! Where’d you get your degree from, huh?! The University of Ultimate Stupidity?!” Heechul yelled, looking as though he were about to murder the doctor.

Oh, if only looks could kill. I’m pretty sure this damned doctor would be withering away as we speak.

“Okay, so before anybody kills anybody,” I interjected calmly, stepping in front of Alex so she wouldn’t be able to kill the doctor, “the question still stands at this: Is my baby sister okay?”

The doctor—his jacket had ‘Eric Kim’ embroidered on it—sighed and hesitantly nodded. “We managed to get her to the room and we pumped her stomach as soon as we could. She’s not exactly stable right now, but she’s definitely breathing on her own and last time I left the room, she was cursing out some random nurse for sticking the IV needle in her arm.”

“Yep, that sounds like Uki,” I said, nodding my head.

“Is she gonna be okay?!” Leeteuk asked, rushing up beside me and giving Dr. Kim a worried look.

“She’ll be fine. She’ll be experiencing probably the worst hangover imaginable for the next two days or so, but other than that, she’ll be fine,” Dr. Kim explained calmly.

“Can we go…Visit her?” I asked slowly.

“Yes, but not all of you at once. That might be a little overwhelming for her. And she’s a little…Out of it at the moment. Coupled with the alcohol and the medicine we gave her, she’s more than a little loopy.”

“I’m going first,” I said immediately.

“Are you—?”

“I’m her real brother, and if you don’t let me go see her, I swear to you that I will loose both Alex and Heechul on you,” I interrupted, giving him a warning glance.

He looked over my shoulder to see Alex still glaring at him and then looked over at Heechul to see him shooting ice cold glares his way as well.

“A-arasso. Right this way,” Dr. Kim stuttered.

“Wait, Siwon! Before you go in there, I think there’s something you should know first. I—”

“Hyung, I don’t have time!” I interrupted, giving Leeteuk a look. “I need to go see if Uki’s alright!”

“But Siwon—!”

“Hyung, we’ll talk later.”

Uki’s POV~

Oh my God, what the hell just happened? My head feels as though I’d just gotten hit by a truck and then beaten with a baseball bat. Gosh, Park Jungsu, I will ing murder you once I get outta here. Just you wait. Karma’s a , but I’m an even bigger one so you’ll see. You do not do that and get away with it.

“Uki? Uki sweetie, your brother’s gonna come up here and visit you. Is that alright?” a nurse’s voice asked from somewhere in the room.

“Who?” I asked.

My head was spinning again at that one simply question and I felt my stomach begin getting queasy once more. At least I was forming coherent sentences now, right? That’s better than speaking like a freaking five-year-old. Aish, Leeteuk! I’m gonna kill you! I felt myself wanting to throw up again, but after having my stomach pumped—freaking twice ‘cause I had so much alcohol in me!—I had nothing left to puke! Aldhvglqebnvd!

“Your brother, Uki. Siwon?” the nurse continued.

I blinked my eyes for a moment. A thick hazy, fog-like feeling clouded my eyes, not allowing me to see clearly, as the nurses kept roaming around the room and busying themselves with miscellaneous things.

“Again, who?” I asked, the name slightly ringing a bell in my head.

“Uki, are you seriously telling me that you don’t remember who that is?” the nurse asked me, her voice taking on an edge of alarm.

I shook my head slightly, my hands going up and gently cradling my head. God, I feel like I’m about to ing die! Ugh. Someone, please just shoot me now! I bet you anything it’ll feel better than this splitting headache I’m experiencing right now.

“Uki—”

“I heard you, I heard you!” I shouted, feeling my head throb painfully in between my hands. “Just bring him in already.”

I kept my eyes closed and my head hanging as I was willing for the headache to go away. Kids, this is the lesson I have for you all: DON’T. DRINK.

EVER.

“Ahh, Mr. Choi. She’s doing better than when she was first brought in here, but take it easy on her, arasso? She’s still a little not right in her mind and I’m sure she’s got just about the worst headache imaginable,” I heard one of the nurses’ voice say.

“Arasso. Thank you,” Siwon’s voice said next. “Um…Can you leave us alone for a little bit?”

“Of course.”

I heard the door close and then it was silent aside from the heart monitor beeping steadily in my ears. I looked up slowly, never once taking my hands away from my head, as Siwon’s extremely tall figure came slightly into focus. Everything was still a bit fuzzy, but I could see that it was him. Oh jeez. You know what’s gonna happen next, right? He’s gonna sit down, tell me how disappointed he is in me, scream and yell for a bit about how much I scared him and the rest of the guys, threaten to call umma and appa, cut me off from liquor for the thousandth time, ask me to explain myself, and then give me an hour-long sermon about how God would be very disappointed in me right now. I know, I know. I’ve heard this spiel once before.

“Uki—”

“Look, before you say anything, I’ve got somethin’ to say, too,” I quickly interrupted. “First of all, I’m sorry I scared you guys. It’s not as if I were planning for any of this to happen. It just kinda…Did. Second of all, please don’t be lecturing me just yet, arasso? Can you please wait until tomorrow or something, when I’ve had a chance to sleep it off? Please?”

From what I could see, he was definitely contemplating my words. After a few seconds ticked by, he sighed and made his way over to me. Bending down, he kissed me on the top of my head and gently pushed me back down so I was lying flat on my back. Pulling the hospital blanket up to my chin and fixing my unruly hair, he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead once more.

“Arasso,” he said simply. “But just so you know, once you wake up tomorrow, you are so going to get it, arasso?”

I sighed contentedly, nodding slightly. “Arasso, oppa.”

“Now get some sleep. Goodnight~”

“G’night, oppa~”

I mentally snickered, happy that I dodged the storm for right now. It wouldn’t have been fair if he sat and yelled at me when I wasn’t mentally prepared for it, don’t you agree? Ahh, Siwon, you’re too gullible sometimes. I like it(x I shifted slightly so I was more comfortable in the hospital bed, the stupid hospital gown pissing me off for not cooperating with me, as I heard Siwon shuffling toward the rollaway bed by the wall. I heard him sighing as he laid down and then the rest was silent.

Would you look at that.

Even while insanely outta my mind drunk, I still managed to manipulate Siwon. Ahh, life is good(x

~~~~

My stomach…

My head…

My body…

My—

“BLLLLEEEEEEEGGGGGHHHHHH.”

“Oh, gross!”

“How disgusting!”

“Uki, that’s nasty!”

“Ugh! I think I’m gonna be sick!”

“Hey, at least she made it in the trashcan.”

*SMACK!*

“Boy, you wanna hit me again?!”

“SHUT. UP!” I screamed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. God. Vomit first thing in the morning is not yummy.

AT.

ALL.

“Oh good, you’re awake. How’re you feeling this morning?” a voice asked me.

I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes to see clearly. Gosh, no one had the thoughtfulness to freaking wipe my makeup off for me?!

Stupid bastards.

“How am I feeling? How am I feeling?! I just puked practically everything I had in my body and you have the nerve to ask me how am I feeling?! Are you really that stupid?!” I screamed, fixing my angry glare toward the stupid doctor.

“Yah, calm down with the yelling. I’ve gotta headache,” I heard Eunhyuk mumbling from his place of sleeping on Donghae’s lap.

“I guarantee you, you’ve got nothin’ on me,” I replied, rubbing my temples gingerly.

“Uki, do you still have any feelings of dizziness? Faintness?” the doctor continued to ask.

“No. I’m hungry,” I responded, yawning once more.

Granted, I feel a lot better than when I had…Last night? I think it was only last night. Ehh. At least I didn’t feel as if I were about to pass out anymore and I can think clearly and see straight now. It’s just this damned headache and uneasy stomach that’s pissing me off right now. And of course, the fact that this stupid doctor is still asking me questions. Can he just shut up and go away? Like…Please?

“Okay, you’re annoying me. Leave,” Heechul suddenly said, shooting the doctor a cold glare.

He faltered for a second, staring at Heechul as if he’d just spoken to him in pig Latin or something. “E-excuse me?”

“You heard him. Get. Out,” Alex said icily.

“Whoa. Something happen that I should know about?” I asked, giving both Alex and Heechul a weird look.

“You don’t even know what he did to us yesterday, Uki!” Alex cried, giving me a frustrated look.

“I already said I was sorry!” Dr.—Kim was it?—exclaimed, his voice taking on a whiny edge to it.

“’Sorry’ doesn’t cut it, buddy! Not when you had us convinced that Uki was dead!” Heechul shouted.

“YOU TOLD THEM I WAS DEAD?!” I screamed, shooting an accusing look Dr. Kim’s way.

“I didn’t tell them anything! I just walked out there and they immediately jumped to conclusions!” Dr. Kim shouted defensively.

“He walked out there, looking all serious and crap, and said, ‘I’m sorry…’ Now you tell me what that insinuates!” Alex shouted, shooting her look toward me.

“Aish, you don’t do that! Not with everything else that has happened. Aish, idiotic doctor,” I muttered, holding my head and shaking it at his stupidity.

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” Dr. Kim shouted, looking like a three-year-old throwing a fit.

“You work in a hospital,” I started slowly, removing my hands and looking up at him, “and you went out there with a somber demeanor starting your sentence out with ‘I’m sorry.’ Do you really not see anything wrong with that?”

“Well…”

“Just get outta here already!” Alex shouted, shooting out of her chair and causing the doctor to sprint out of the room.

I busted out laughing along with everybody else as Alex and Heechul cheered and exchanged a high five with each other.

“Are you feeling okay?” I heard someone asking.

I looked up to see Donghae looking at me with a worried look on his face. My eyes widened as I immediately reached a hang out to his battered face that I’d just now noticed and shouted, “WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! LEE DONGHAE!”

He smiled and grabbed hold of my hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing it gently before he said, “I, uh…Ran into a door?”

“Lee Donghae! Don’t you dare lie to me! What happened?!” I shouted, giving him an intense glare.

He laughed slightly and shook his head. “It’s nothing, okay? I got into an argument with someone and it kinda got a little bit outta hand.”

“Tch, yeah. A little bit.”

I looked around Donghae to see who had mumbled that to see Leeteuk slumped on the couch beside Siwon, his legs spread out lazily in front of him and his arms crossed moodily. My lips curled in disgust at the sight of him and the memory of what he’d done. I can’t believe him. I honestly can’t. Getting me drunk. Taking advantage of my drunkenness. Kissing me! And…And…

My eyes widened even more after I saw all his wounds on his face as well. The black eye, the busted lip, the purpling cheek, the slightly swollen jaw, the cut temple.

“You got into a fight with Leeteuk,” I stated flatly.

Everyone fell quiet as they looked from me to Leeteuk to Donghae.

“Yeah…” Donghae replied awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes, letting out a deep and irritated breath. Of course. Of course they did! As if kissing me weren’t enough?! He had to go and hurt my boyfriend next?! SKIDGHIPDNVBOBN!

Stupid idiot. -__-

“Uki,” Siwon suddenly said, pulling my attention to him. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue speaking. He cleared his throat, straightening himself and saying, “Tell me what happened last night. Everything that happened.”

My eyes flickered over to Leeteuk for a moment. This would seriously be the perfect opportunity to rat him out. Have not only Siwon and Donghae kill him for me, but all the guys kill him. He freaking gave me alcohol poisoning. He kissed me. He hurt my Donghae. He did just about every horrible thing imaginable and I could seriously get him killed for it!

But I’m not gonna.

“I was drinking all night last night. I dunno why, I just liked the taste of it. Leeteuk kept tryna get me to stop, but I just wouldn’t listen. Not after that first shot. I couldn’t stop. Next thing you know, there were seven empty bottles of Vodka on the table? I dunno, I lost count after the first four. And then, before any of us knew it, I collapsed and Leeteuk called the ambulance to come get me,” I told Siwon. “At least, that’s what I think happened. I don’t remember much.”

The entire time I was spinning my tale, I noticed Leeteuk’s jaw dropping more and more, his eyes widened in shock. I smirked. Yeah, didn’t expect that, did you now, oppa?

“Uki Seohae Choi! You know better than that! I told you that you couldn’t drink anymore for the remainder of your stay! And now look at you! Nearly dead from alcohol poisoning!” Siwon immediately shouted, shooting out of his chair and pushing Donghae out of his way toward the couch.

“Yah!” I protested, looking around him to make sure that Donghae didn’t break anything.

“Look at me when I’m speaking to you!” Siwon shouted, grabbing me by the shoulders and forcing me to look at him. “You are not allowed to even look at another bottle of alcohol! You are not allowed to leave anywhere without me there with you! You are not allowed to go anywhere near a club or a bar! Do you understand me?!”

I grinded my teeth, just about ready to knock the living daylights out of him, when I slowly took a breath and nodded. “N-neh, oppa.”

Everyone was taken aback when I’d agreed so easily, but Siwon didn’t so much as waver as he shouted next, “I already called and told umma and appa. They’re on their way here right as we speak.”

“What?! Why would you bring them here for?! Are you ing crazy?!” I shouted.

“DON’T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!”

“THERE’S A ING STALKER GOING AROUND TOWN AND YOU BROUGHT OUR FAMILY OUT HERE?! ARE YOU ING RETARTED?!”

He was quiet for a second before he said, “I didn’t think about that…”

“Of course you didn’t! Because the only thought that’s always on your mind is how you can spite me! If they get hurt, it’s all your fault, Siwon! Aish, stupid idiot.”

“We’ll sort all that out later. On to your punishments,” Siwon said, removing his hands from me and crossing his arms over his broad chest.

“Oh goodness. I can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for me,” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Punishment number one. You’re coming to church with me every Sunday for the remainder of your stay,” he said.

My eyes widened as everyone gasped in shock.

“WHAT?! NO!” I screamed.

“Excuse me? You’ll do as I say, young lady,” he said, giving me a stern look full of dangerous warning.

I glowered for a moment, fighting to keep my anger at bay, as I said, “N-neh, oppa.”

He smirked victoriously as everyone else exchanged wary glances.

“Punishment number two,” Siwon continued. He leaned in closer for this one, our noses almost touching, as he said, “You will be playing the duet with Henry for the violin competition.”

“WHAT?! HELLL NOOOO!” I screamed at the same time that Henry jumped up and yelled, “YES! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, HYUNG!”

“Gah! Siwon, I will kill you!” I shouted, glaring at him with an angry pout already forming on my face.

“Do it,” was his cheeky response.

“Oh my goodness, Uki, I’ve already got the perfect idea in mind! Bach’s Double Violin Concerto in D Minor! Please, please, oh pretty please can we do it?! Please?!” Henry begged, dropping to his knees by my bed with his hands clasped in a beggar’s motion and his lower lip pushed out in the poutiest of all pouts.

“Dah… Henry, it’s just…”

“Please?!” Henry asked, batting his eyes at me and pouting even more. Well, if that were even possible.

“Aish. We’ll see,” I responded, shutting my eyes as I felt my headache coming back already.

“D’aww, thanks, Uki! I love you! You’re the best!” Henry shouted, throwing his arms around me and kissing me sloppily on the side of my head.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I responded, pushing him away from me. I glared at Siwon. “You’re gonna pay big time for making me do this, just so you know.”

“I think I already have. I thought you were dead, remember?” he answered, giving me a flat stare.

“Damn…”

“Okay, guys, we’re gonna have to do a thorough check up on Miss Choi, so you all are gonna have to wait outside for a moment,” a voice said as the door opened and a young-looking nurse walked in.

The guys didn’t put up much of a fight. I guess they just wanted to get away from the intense atmosphere between Siwon and I. Heh. I didn’t really blame them(x They all stood up and left, and as the nurse was outside—probably gathering some stuff for the checkup—I grabbed Leeteuk’s arm before he could leave. He looked down at me, a look of timid trepidation in his eyes.

“U-Uki, I—”

“Save it,” I interrupted coldly. “You’re gonna make it up to me.”

“H-how?” he stammered.

“Oh don’t worry about that. I’ve already got the perfect idea in mind. Have a nice day… Oppa.

 

Lol. So I spent ALL day writing this and ignored a miniature pile of homework in the process of doing so. :3

Sorry I waited so long to update! Homework was seriously kicking my this week. ><"

Aish. I hate missing so much school. T________T

Anyway, I just wanted to say something. I'm not quite sure how many of you guys are into , but there's this one story that's fantastically written by some of the most amazing unnies ever, MusicChibi and kimxbb. Their story is called "Love, , Magic" and it is seriously the most amazing freaking I'd ever read in my life. I'm really picky about what I read, so when I reccommend , just know that it is good. It has no plot, it's about Big Bang, and it is hot. Need I say more? ;D

Kekeke~ So if you're into that stuff, I'm telling you, you need to go and support this story! Lol.

So now that, that's done, I just wanna give you all a bit of forewarning. The updates might be a little shaky this upcoming week. I have solo and ensemble this Saturday... And I have not picked out a piece yet. ><"

So we shall see how this works out. :3