Suicidal?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Uh, weak chapters ftw?(x

Uki’s POV~

Poor Emily. Poor, poor Emily.

“Is she gonna be okay?” I asked quietly.

James sighed, nodding sadly. “Yeah. They said the knife didn’t hit any major organs or anything, so that’s good.” He slowly turned away from the glass revealing the hospital scene of the doctors tending to Emily’s wounds caused by the freak show that was going around stalking everyone to look solemnly at me. “But what about you? Are you gonna be okay?”

I sighed, wrapping my arms around my stomach and nodding slightly. “I’ll live.”

“Are you sure about that?”

I sighed again, turning and walking toward the row of chairs lined against the white walls of the hospital. “I’m not sure about anything anymore, James.”

He walked over and sat next to me, throwing his arms around my shoulders. “You two are meant to be. Maybe you should go and talk to him and allow him to explain himself before you make your final decision about him. I’m pretty sure that there’s more to the story. I mean honestly, it just doesn’t fit. He was soooo much in love with you. Although I haven’t known him for as long as you have…I really doubt that he would do this to you all over again.”

I impatiently wiped the sneaky tears that managed to break through my mental dam away before leaning and resting against James’ comforting body. “I still love him, James. That’s what I hate so much. No matter what he does to me. No matter what he says to me. I’ll always love him.”

“Then make things right. I know you’re hurt beyond belief—trust me, I know—but you two are too perfect for each other to simply end like this. Where else are you gonna find a guy that’s at just the right immaturity levels for you? Where is he gonna find a girl as amazing as you? Face it. It’s just not gonna happen. Go and talk to him. Go and find out the full story.”

“You don’t understand, James. I saw those text messages. I heard those voicemails. I know what’s been going on.”

“You know Jessica’s side. Are you really gonna base your entire relationship off of what she says?”

I swallowed and looked at him, the look of pity and sadness completely fleeing my eyes, replaced by a stubborn determination.

“No way in Hell.”

~~~~

“Uki, what’s—”

“I need to speak to Donghae,” I impatiently interrupted Siwon the moment I stepped through the front door. I took my jacket off, hanging it up on the coat rack and slipped outta my shoes, looking at all the curious faces staring at me.

“Sudden change in heart?” Heechul asked, giving me a look. “Just this morning, you looked as though you wanted to cut the poor kid’s head off, and now you’re rushing in here asking to speak to him? What happened?”

“This isn’t funny!” I heatedly exclaimed. “Where is he?!”

“Eunhyuk’s in there trying to get some information out of him right now,” Alex answered seeing as how no one else would give me a straight answer. “But he’s been in there for the past two and a half hours. I highly doubt he’s getting anything accomplished.”

“Who’s not getting anything accomplished?”

I looked up over everyone’s heads to see Eunhyuk standing at the kitchen doorway, a bowl of something in his hands. My eyes widened. Don’t tell me they—

“I thought you were with Donghae? Trying to get the other side of the story?” Leeteuk asked.

“I gave up over an hour ago,” Eunhyuk responded. “The guy refuses to speak, like, whatsoever.”

My eyes widened again as color rose to my cheeks. “YOU LEFT HIM IN THERE ALL ALONE?! DO YOUWANT HIM TO DIE?! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF WHEN HE’S FEELING DEPRESSED! AISHHHHHHHHH!”

I angrily pushed past Eunhyuk and stormed to Donghae’s door, pounding on the smooth wood. “Donghae! Donghae, open the door! Open the door right this instant!”

No answer.

“DONGHAE!”

No answer.

“Damn it, Donghae, I’m gonna kill you!”

I kicked the space right above the doorknob. It jarred the door a bit but nothing happened, so I sent another two kicks before it flew open, the doorknob breaking off. I looked around frantically, my eyes widening as I flew forward instantly.

“LEE DONGHAE, ARE YOU STUPID?!” I shrieked, tackling him to the ground and kicking the knife away from his hands.

Siwon’s POV~

“LEE DONGHAE, ARE YOU STUPID?!” I heard Uki shriek, quickly followed by the sound of someone hitting the floor with a thud.

We all exchanged glances. Should we go and see what happened…?

“Uki, you’re talking to me again!” I heard Donghae exclaim happily.

“Aish! I’m so mad at you right now, I could very well kill you! Why would you do something so stupid?!” Uki shouted.

“You tried the same thing!”

“AT LEAST I TRIED KILLING MYSELF WHERE NONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD SEE!”

Alex let out a choked sound. I turned to my side to see her clutching her chest and staring wide-eyed at the ground. I wrapped a reassuring arm around her shoulders, giving her a weak smile when she looked up at me with tears welling up in her sad green eyes.

“WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE EUNHYUK WHO WALKED IN, HUH?! Or…Or…OR TEUKIE?! OR SIWON?! OR ALEX?! WHAT IF I WERE ALEX WHO WALKED IN JUST NOW?!” Uki continued to yell.

Silence followed her words, but that didn’t last long.

“Aish,” I heard Uki mutter quietly. A few seconds later, she came into view, dragging Donghae behind her by the wrist with a long kitchen knife gripped tightly in her other hand. She threw the knife on the ground in front of us, glaring at every single one of us. “I leave for two hours and come back to find my Dong—Donghae trying to kill himself with a kitchen knife?! You guys fail at looking after him!”

And with that, she stormed out the front door with Donghae stumbling after her. We all fell silent, staring at the knife, dumbfounded. Alex was silently crying at this point, turning to look away from the knife. I hugged her closer, feeling her trembling slightly.

“What is it with those two,” Heechul said, shaking his head at the sight of the knife sitting by his foot, “and their suicidal tendencies?”

“That’s what makes them so damn perfect for each other,” Eunhyuk responded, sighing and shaking his head as well.

“What’re we gonna do about those two? They can’t live together and they can’t live without each other,” Ryeowook commented.

“I think…No matter how much Donghae hurt her…W-we needa get them back together,” I heard myself murmuring.

Everyone looked at me, shock in their eyes.

“Siwon—”

“I know, I know,” I interrupted Leeteuk. “Trust me. It’s the last thing I want, but…Uki tried killing herself. And Donghae just tried killing herself. And…” I sighed. “We need to help fix this.”

“I dunno. You know how stubborn Uki is, and not even Eunhyuk could get anything outta him,” Alex said skeptically, hurriedly wiping away her tears.

“Yes, but now Uki’s talking to him,” I reminded them. “With any luck, we won’t have to do a single thing and they’ll simply work things out for themselves.”

“Siwon,” Kyuhyun said slowly, “are you saying that you want them to get back together…Despite what he’s done?”

“You seem to forget that there are always too sides to every story,” Leeteuk suddenly interjected. “Although I’m not too crazy about the prospect of Donghae possibly hurting her again…Siwon’s right. I’m sick and tired of seeing someone threatening to kill themselves every time I turn the corner.”

“So…What do we do?” Alex asked softly.

“We wait and see,” I responded firmly. “It’s all we can do.”

Donghae’s POV~

Uki threw me down on a crate and turned to lock the door with a rusted steel pipe. She stood there for a moment, keeping her back faced to me, and hugged her arms. She looked so beautiful, even when she wasn’t looking at me, with the wind whipping her midnight black her back and forth slightly. She seemed…Surreal. Life seemed surreal to me at the moment.

“Donghae…” she said softly.

By the way her voice shook, I knew that she was crying.

I bit my lip slowly to keep myself from saying anything stupid, and, in order to be safe, I went with the cookie-cutter response of, “Y-yes?”

“Tell me what happened. Right this instant. From beginning to end, the whole story. I want to know everything.

I took a deep breath, nodding slightly as the sound of the cars hummed faintly in my ears down on the busy streets of Seoul, sounding as though it were twenty million miles away from my secluded seat up on the roof. Nothing else existed as of right now. Only me and Uki, standing and sitting, up here on the roof.

“Uki…”

“Donghae, tell me everything. I need to know everything.

I sighed.

“Arasso. Here’s what happened…”

 

Kekeke~

Ahh, cliffhangers~

^^

Donghae's a cutie<3