Faith~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Oh, well, harro there unexpected chapter. :3

Leeteuk’s POV~

Goodness, I hate waking up in the middle of the night with my bladder cursing me out. -__-

I sighed as I rolled myself outta bed and blindly stumbled toward my door. As I opened the door and headed down the hallway toward the bathroom, I yawned and rubbed my eyes with the heels of my palms, trying to rub the sleep away so I wouldn’t go crashing into something. The last thing we needed on top of all this mess was me being rushed to the hospital with a broken neck thanks to my utter stupidity. I hummed as I finished my business in the bathroom, washing my hands and heading back toward my room. I stopped suddenly, my hearing becoming hyperaware as I heard something. What was that sound? Was that someone…Crying? I blinked for a moment, confused on what was going on when I realized that it was someone crying!

My heart started beating a little faster when I realized that it was a girl crying. God, I was getting so freaked out. I mean, c’mon! All the horror movies out there with the main character hearing some random girl crying never had happy endings for that poor character. It was creepy as hell standing in the middle of a dark hallway with the sound of soft crying coming from somewhere around me. Aish, what’s going on?!

Aish, Leeteuk! Calm yourself down! What’re you, five?! Be a man!

I sighed and—just like the stupid characters that always get killed first in the movies—began investigating the sound. Okay, so since I was pretty dang positive it was a girl crying, I was able to narrow it down to either Alex or Uki…Or possibly Heechul if he was having a really bad night. Kekeke~ Don’t tell him I said that(x

I stopped for a moment, my ear against Alex’s door, and upon hearing nothing, I concluded that it was—

“Uki,” I softly said to myself as I opened the door leading to Donghae’s room slightly.

I was right.

She was curled up on the bed, crying softly and wiping her tears away with the blanket that was clutched tightly in her white fingers. She looked up at the sound of the door opening and quickly wiped her tears away as she shakily asked, “Wh-who’s there?! I’m warning you, I-I’m emotionally unstable at the moment, so don’t mess with me! I-I’ll snap on you, I-I swear I will!”

“Uki, it’s only me,” I said, opening the door wider in hopes that the moonlight streaming in from the window would show me more clearly.

“O-oh,” she said, wiping her tears away and attempting to put on a smile for me. “H-hi, Teukie. What’re you doing up so late?”

“My old bladder of mine was throwing a fit,” I said laughingly, walking closer to her and taking a seat on the edge the bed so I was facing her. From the looks of it, she’d been crying for awhile now, her extremely pale face and slightly puffy eyes a dead giveaway no matter how brightly she tried smiling at me. I sighed and asked quietly, “Uki, why put yourself through all this?”

“Through what?” she asked brightly, but nothing she could say or do could ever hide that hurt light shining brightly in her eyes. I just knew her all too well for her to hide away something like this. She had this same exact look the last time he’d cheated on her. Aish. I’m about ready to kill Donghae.

“Uki, you know exactly what I’m talking about,” I responded, giving her a look. “Why go through all this pain twice for some idiot who’s stupid enough to commit the same mistake twice?

“Donghae hasn’t done anything wrong,” Uki said in a quiet whisper, her head hanging low, her face hiding away from me. “You saw his friends. They were here. He wasn’t lying. He’s not doing anything wrong.”

“Aish, Uki. Wake up and face reality. You put too much faith in him.”

“You told me it’s never wrong to trust someone I love.”

A few minutes of silence passed, me just looking at her and her just hanging her head low, refusing to look at me, before I said, “It’s not.”

“I love Donghae. More than anybody will ever know. I love him so much. I love him so much, I’m not even sure if I know how much I love him. He deserves to have my total and complete trust. Does he not?” she asked me softly.

It nearly broke my heart when I saw her tears slowly gliding down her cheeks again. I let out a slow breath, calming the anger that was slowly bubbling in the pit of my stomach at seeing my poor girl so sad and heartbroken over some idiot who just absolutely did not deserve her. Can’t she see that there are others who are better for her?! Can’t she see that there are others who love her more and would never do this kinda thing to her?! Can’t she see that there are others who would never put her through this kinda pain?! Can’t she see that I’m sitting right here?!

“Do you love him enough to go through this pain twice?” I asked her.

She sniffled and let her tears fall  to the bed sheets, not bothering to wipe them away as they fell freely.

“What pain?” she asked, her voice sounding a bit strained. “I’m not going through any pain because Donghae’s not doing anything wrong. I trust him. I have total faith in him. He would never do this to me. I love him.”

I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming at her in my frustration and anger at her naïve thoughts and oblivious state. Why can’t she simply open her eyes to see that Donghae’s no good for her?! Siwon said it himself! He would much rather have her be with me rather than with that cheating scum! AISH! UKI SEOHAE CHOI, HOW CAN YOU BE SO SMART YET SO DAMN STUPID AT THE SAME TIME?!

“I know what you’re thinking, Teukie,” she said softly as her tears continued to fall, creating dark circles that expanded into unrecognizable blobs the moment they hit the cotton sheets. “You’re thinking that I’m naïve. That I’m blinded by love. That I’m being childish for holding onto the idea of ‘happily ever after.’ That Donghae’s the wrong guy for me.”

Damn…

She got it right on the bull’s eye.

“But that’s not true. I do love Donghae, and I do trust him, but I know that there are no such things as fairytale endings. As much as I wish there could be, there just aren’t. If Donghae were the wrong guy for me, would I really be so hung up over him right now? Would I really have waited for three years for him to change? Would I really have clung onto the hope of us lasting? I assure you that if he were the wrong guy for me, I wouldn’t have given him the time of day. But I know that he’s the right guy for me, and I know that I can trust him. He made a mistake, but he proved himself to me. He made up for his mistakes. And as hard as it is for everyone to accept it, I will remain true and stick beside my Donghae ‘till the very end. Until he gives me reason to believe that I can no longer trust him…I will always have faith in him, and there’s not a thing in this world that will make me go back on that word.”

I blinked for a moment.

Why.

Is.

This.

Girl.

So.

Damn.

Stubborn.

I reached forward, cupping her chin and raising her face to look at me. Gently, I wiped her tears away, smiling slightly.

“I admire you for your strong faith,” I told her, “and although I did tell you that it’s never wrong to trust someone you love, I also told you that sometimes, people forget why they’re so trustworthy in the first place if they don’t have to work to earn your trust. I think…I think it’s one of those moments where you simply have to…Remind a certain person why it’s important to have your trust, otherwise…”

I let my words trail off, hoping that she’d catch on. Being the smart girl she was, she caught on immediately and sighed, hanging her head low again and biting her lip slowly.

“Are you saying that I’m wrong for trusting him?” she asked quietly.

“Do you want the honest answer?”

She nodded.

Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!

“No.”

 

Lol. So, I didn't expect to be updating tonight, but I guess I ended up doing just that(x

Kekeke~

Anyways, I know it's short and probably kinda ish, but I am so brain dead right now. Lol. These last two competition days have literally drained the life right outta me, and on top of all that, I've got major tests and crap to study for. UGH. I'm feeling so stressed out! Lol. But I still wanted to update, just for you guys. :3

And your comments cracked me up! Lol. Totally made my day to read them all! ^^

Umm...So spring break is a day away, meaning...MORE UPDATES TO COME!~ <3