Unexpected Stays~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I felt weird.

For the past two months I’d been at Cambridge, James and I had been inseparable. I mean, wherever one was, you could always find the other. So I really found it weird when we stepped out of the airport and split our separate ways. I mean, granted, we agreed that we’d definitely hang out while we were both here in Seoul, but still…It was weird. I felt so….So…So bare without James by my side. Hmm…That was definitely weird. I think it was only because of the fact that since the moment I stepped foot on campus, he’d been taking care of me and helping me through the early stages of my paralysis. He helped me deal and cope with everything and I really doubt I’d be as chill with it as I am now if it wasn’t for him. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without him<3

Okay.

So now that a taxi was finally nice enough to stop for me and totally helped me with my luggage and whatnot, I was back to phase one and glaring at my sling once more. We’d made a full circle, my dear arm. Here we are again, back in Seoul. We did it, buddy. I smiled slightly, realizing how crazy I must have sounded, even to myself, for praising my arm. -.-“ Looking out the window, I couldn’t help as the smile on my face grew. I was back home! Back to all the hustle and bustle of my beautiful city where my beautiful boys were totally waiting for me! Aish, I was so excited to see them again! Wait a minute, I just thought of something.

Oh .

They were still in the middle of Super Show 3! Crap, what time was it?! I leaned forward a little, craning my neck so I could see the clock on the dashboard better. ONLY ELEVEN THIRTY SIX?! YAH! I audibly groaned and threw my head back against the seat. Maybe I should have told them that I was coming today…Nahh. They probably would have been late to the show to pick me up, then their manager was probably gonna at me, and we were probably gonna get into this whole argument about tardiness. Aish, whatta headache. We stopped in front of Super Junior’s dorms, and I stared up at the building, realizing that their lights were off.

Eff.

I bet you anything they were at a concert right now. I sighed and sat there for a second, chewing my lower lip in contemplation. Who to call, who to call? SHINee? Ugh, yeah right. Those boys were a bit weird, even by my standards. Still loved them and all! But weird nonetheless(x Oh! Pft, duh! I pulled my phone out, scrolling down to the S’s.

I waited patiently, waiting for him to answer, glaring at the taxi driver when he gave me a rude look. “Hey, buddy! I’m payin’ here, aren’t I?!”

He opened his mouth to say something, but the reminder that I was paying him quickly mollified him as he shut his mouth and nodded his head quickly as if he were agreeing with me.

“Y-yebeoseyo?” a sleepy voice asked, getting caught in the middle of a yawn.

“Omo! Did I wake you, Seungri?!” I asked, my eyes widening instantly.

“Uki?” I heard him ask, his voice perking immediately.

I laughed and said, “Sorry if I woke you!”

“Oh no, it’s okay. I was just taking a nap while trying to come up with new choreography we’re doing for this thing. Anyway, what’s up? Why are you calling at this time?”

“Oh. Well, I just landed in Seoul, and my oppas kind of aren’t here right now seeing as how they’re probably at one of their ridiculously late concerts. I was just wondering if I could maybe crash at your guys’ place? I hate staying home alone,” I said.

I could almost see his sweet, childish smile as he said, “Sure! Do you need us to come pick you up? ‘Cause, ya’ know, there’s no way in hell that we’re letting you walk here alone at night.”

I laughed at him and said, “It’s okay, I’ve got the taxi. If I remember correctly, YG’s dorms are only a couple blocks away from SM’s, right?”

“Yes ma’am,” he replied.

I smiled. Aish, my Seungri was so cute<3 “Um, alright. I’ll see you in a little bit then? I might get lost along the way, but we’ll see how this adventure turns out!” I laughed and motioned for the driver to begin driving forward. “When I call you, come down and help me with my bags, alright?”

“Sure thing, Uki! See you in a little bit!”

He hung up on me and I smiled. I could always count on that guy. I silently laughed to myself when I started thinking of what the guys’ faces were going to look like when they find out that I skipped out on staying at their place and chose Big Bang’s instead(x Man, when did a few blocks turn into an eternity?! I let out a bored sigh and continued looking at all the buildings flashing past me as the clock slowly started ticking closer and closer to midnight. Thirty minutes? Are you flippin’ kidding me? I probably could’ve walked there faster! Maybe we were going the wrong way. I mean, I don’t remember it being so far away from the guys’ dorm. Oh, wait, I remember that restaurant! And that flower shop. And that that pho place. And that—

“There!” I exclaimed, pointing to a well-lit building. Aww, it was so cute!

The driver stopped and I opened the door, motioning for him to wait until I get my bags out. I pulled my cell from my pocket and hit redial.

“Yebeoseyo,” Seungri greeted again.

“Hey, I’m up front. At least, I hope I am,” I said with a laugh. “Anyway, hurry up and come downstairs so I’ll know for sure if this is your building or not.”

He laughed at me and said, “Typical Uki. Alright, I’ll be down in a second.”

I hung up the phone and stood there, rubbing my goose bumps away. Okay, so maybe shorts and a V wasn’t the smartest choice in clothing(x God, Seungri, hurry up and get down here faster! I looked up at the building, my teeth chattering, as the wind whipped slightly through my already tousled midnight black hair. It was a nice building. I liked it. Only thing that confused me was why the heck it had so many floors. To be honest with you, even though I’d worked for them for a little bit, I really don’t remember YG having so many artists under their name. The biggest ones I knew were Big Bang and 2ne1 simply because they were the only ones that I really cared about(x Oh, and wasn’t Gummy with them? That’s what she’s called right? Aish, I’m a fail as a former CEO advisor. -.-“

“Uki!” I heard someone shout.

And before I could even turn around, someone plowed right into me, strong arms literally almost squeezing the life outta me.

“Yah! Seungri, I’m already having enough trouble breathing as it is! You cutting off my air supply isn’t really helping!” I yelled, hugging him back regardless. He simply laughed and hugged me even tighter, spinning me in circles.

“I can’t help it! I wasn’t even able to see you before you left, especially after all the crap that went down in Vietnam?! Do you know how much it killed me not knowing if you were okay or not?!” he yelled, still hugging me.

“Aish, Seungri! As you can see I’m perfectly fine aside from this damned sling. Now put me down!”

After one last tightening of his arms, he obliged and let me slide to the ground, still keeping his arms around me. He stared at me for the longest time, a smile on his face. “I’m so happy to see you again, Uki. Especially since you’re alive and well!”

I laughed, hitting him slightly on the chest and turning toward the open trunk. “C’mon. Help me with this and we can talk once we get inside. I’m freezing my off here!”

“Well, if you weren’t so stupid and worn clothes meant for the cold, that wouldn’t be a problem, now would it?” he responded, cheekily smiling at me as I handed him my suitcases and duffels.

“Oh be quiet,” I said with a laugh. “I didn’t realize that it would still be cold over here, so I didn’t really put much thought into what I was wearing on the plane.”

After all my luggage was out of the trunk, I shut it firmly and went back to pay the driver. I didn’t even need to ask how much. I just handed him a hundred and watched as his eyes grew wide. “Keep the change.”

He nodded, sputtered his thanks, and sped off before I changed my mind. I laughed and shook my head, turning back around to see Seungri with both my duffels across his shoulders, and two of my suitcases in each hand. It was quite the sight to see. I laughed at him as I said, “Seungri, I could have managed taking something up there, ya’ know?”

“I don’t think so. I think I’m man enough to manage a few duffels and suitcases,” he replied with that smile of his. He titled his head toward the door, motioning for me to follow him as he said, “C’mon. The guys are gonna be so excited to see you!”

“They don’t know I’m coming yet?” I asked, walking ahead of him to pull the doors open for him.

“Nope!” he replied proudly. “Wanted to keep it a surprise. Of course, Jiyong might be a little upset with me since he was just as worried about you as I was. But it’s all well worth it! Oh, floor eight.”

I pushed the button with a little black number eight painted on it and watched as the doors shut in front of me with a little *ding.* Turning around to face him again, I said, “Is GD really that scary when he’s upset?”

“Uki, like you even have to ask,” he replied with a laugh. “You’ve seen how he is before! Don’t you remember that hole in the wall when he caught word of some of the stuff the antis were saying?”

I thought about this and shook my head slightly, smiling. “That was actually me, Seungri. GD just covered for me ‘cause he didn’t want me getting into any trouble with Hyun-Seok, and he didn’t want you guys to see me as some vicious girl who goes around punching things whenever she gets angry, even…though…That’s kinda what I am.”

I gave him my signature smile as he laughed and said, “Typical Uki. So how’s college life been, Miss Cambridge?”

I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head slightly as I said with a laugh, “Ehh. It’s just like high school. You go to class, you do your work, you make new friends, you get yelled at by teachers. Nothin’ really special.”

“You’re going to school at Cambridge, and you say it’s nothing special? Aish, this girl. You’re a special one, Uki.”

“Oh I know.” I simply grinned at him as the elevator *dinged!* us onto the right floor. Hmm…Same format as the SM dorms. One room per floor. Aish, what the heck man? Do they not realize how much money they could have saved by simply putting more than one room on a floor? Goodness, these people did not know how to think of the bigger picture here!

“C’mon,” he urged me, giving me a gentle nudge in the back.

I obliged and stepped forward, him following me out, just as the elevator doors shut behind us. He opened the door and the mouthwatering aroma of someone stir frying something immediately hit me and I realized just how hungry I really was. Oh man, I want some freaking food! Seungri laughed at me, thanks to my traitor stomach who angrily growled at me for starving it for so long. I stuck my tongue out at him, giving him a pouty glare and wrapping my arm around me stomach. He rolled his eyes and set all my bags down, calling out, “Yah! Jiyong hyung! You’ll never guess who I picked up off the street.”

“Aish, Seungri, another stray animal?” I heard GD’s voice say. “What is it this time? Dog, cat, bird, sna—UKI!”

-_________________-

He ran up to me, throwing his arms around my neck and snuggling his cheek against mine. “Yah, I was so worried about you! The Super Junior hyungs told me all about what happened in Vietnam but you left before any of us could get a chance to see you!”

I laughed at him and managed to break his grasp from around my neck so I wouldn’t choke to death. “I’m fine. Aish. They probably over exaggerated everything. Anyway, do you mind if I crash here tonight? No one was home at the guys’ dorm and thanks to recent events, I’ve been scared to stay anywhere alone.”

“Well duh! You’re not staying anywhere else! What, did you expect me to allow you to stay with SHINee?! I think not! I see the way Minho looks at you! The kid’s so smitten it’s ridiculous! Oh, and Jonghyun?! Don’t you know what people say about that one?! Totally a nice guy, but totally a flirt!”

“Yah, oppa! Who said anything about me staying with the SHINee boys?” I asked with a laugh. “And besides. Jonghyun’s got Sekyung and Minho’s younger than me. That’s a complete no-no.”

“He’s younger than you by a couple months!” GD exclaimed.

“What’s your point?”

“Totally harsh, Uki,” Seungri said with a laugh, emerging from one of the rooms in the hallway.

Holy crap, when did he leave? O.O

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. “Imagine being a girl and having your boyfriend call you noona all the time. Again. Total no-no.”

“Oh man. Just imagine that. If I’d been born a year later, I’d be totally effed, right?” he asked with that smirk/smile of his.

“Aha, this is a very valid question and I would like to know your answer as well,” GD said, giving me that look of his.

I rolled my eyes. “I suppose that if you were born a year later, things would definitely be different?” I laughed at his expression and said, “But I’d still love you all the same.”

He smiled at me again and then turned his attention back to GD. “Hyung, is the food cooked yet? I have a feeling that Uki’s been starving herself all day.”

“I have not! It’s just…I kinda forgot to eat,” I said slowly.

“Yah, this girl! No wonder you’re skinnier than a pole! You need to eat!” GD chastised, grabbing my arm and dragging me toward the kitchen.

“You wanna talk about skinny?! YOUR LEGS ARE SKINNIER THAN MINE ARE!” I replied indignantly.

Which was true! I hated it when guys have skinnier legs than me! Like Leeteuk?! HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MAN’S LEGS?! THEY’RE LIKE A PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS STUCK ON AN EVEN SKINNIER BODY! LIKE, WTEFF, MAN?! Oh, and don’t even get me started on Heechul’s and Eunhyuk’s legs. I swear! THEY MAKE PRETTIER GIRLS THAN I DO! T_____T

“I can’t help my genetics!” GD responded, pushing me into a chair as he pulled out some plates.

“Well, neither can I,” I responded with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and said, “Here. Set the table, please.”

“Everyone’s eating?” I asked quizzically, taking the plates and going around and setting them at the empty places at the table. Seriously? Eating at this time? How strange.

“That’s what normal people do, Uki,” Seungri said, suddenly popping up outta nowhere with silverware in his hands.

I started sputtering random nonsense before saying, “Would you quit going all ninja on me and popping up outta nowhere like that?!”

He laughed and said, “Mianhe, Uki, but I can’t help it if you’re so immersed with your conversation with GD and don’t notice me despite the fact that I’ve been standing here all along.

GD laughed and came up behind me, setting a huge plate of stir fried beef with snow peas in the middle of the table. Oh man, that looked so good! I clutched my stomach when it started growling again, reminding myself that we were about to eat. I hadn’t even noticed that GD’s arm was around my shoulders, but when I looked up at him, he was staring straight at Seungri and said, “Yeah, Seungri, you better watch out. You’ve got some competition.”

I rolled my eyes and threw his arm off me, saying, “This guy. Do none of you remember a little person called Lee Donghae? My boyfriend?

“Pft. Boyfriend. What’s that?” GD asked me with a wink, heading off to get the rice pot. “Yah! Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, come eat!”

“Hyung, did I hear a girl’s voice earlier?” I heard someone ask sleepily.

I turned to see a half asleep Daesung in a wife beater and flannel pajama pants. “Daesung oppa!” I exclaimed, running up and throwing my arm around his neck.

“Whoa!” he shouted in surprise, nearly falling backwards but steadying himself at the last minute. Then he realized it was only me and yelled, “Uki! What’re you doing here?”

I laughed and pulled back from the hug, saying, “My other oppas ditched me for a concert tonight, so I decided to crash here.”

He laughed and said, “Makes sense. How are you feeling? We totally didn’t getta chance to see you before you left!”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it all before,” I said with a laugh. “But I’m fine. Really, I am.”

He smiled, making his eyes pretty much disappear. Aish, he was so chinky! How flippin’ adorable is that?! ^^

“Jiyong, am I going crazy? I could’ve sworn I just heard Uki’s voice earlier,” another voice said.

“Taeyang oppa!” I threw myself at him, waking him up instantly.

“Yah! Scary tiny girls are flying at me!” he said with a laugh, hugging me tightly around the waist. “How’s my Uki doing?”

I laughed and pulled back, blushing when I realized that all he had on was a pair of basketball shorts. You’ve seen him shirtless, right? Right? Well, if you have…Yeah, I don’t think I needa say anything else(x He laughed at my pink cheeks, pinching them.

“Aish, you’re just too cute!” he said.

“Yah! Don’t be talking to me in that condescending tone!” I replied indignantly, hitting his hands away. “But in answer to your previous question, I’m doing fine. No need to worry about me.”

“Oh yes, because this sling totally and completely agrees with your words,” he said, pulling at the strap of my sling as if to emphasize his words.

“It’s just for decoration!” I exclaimed with a pouty smile.

“Mhm, of course. Now! Where’s the food?! I’m starving!”

He walked away and just as I was about to join the rest of them at the table, someone came up, hugging me around the waist from behind and lifting me up off the ground. I screamed since he just completely came outta nowhere and scared the crap outta me, only to have him hug me tighter and say, “How’s my baby girl doing?! How could you leave like that?! Do you know how worried your oppa was?! Yah! Don’t you ever do something stupid like that again, arasso?!”

I laughed, breaking his grip on me so I could turn around and give the continuously over-protective TOP a proper hug. Laughing, I said, “You’re like Siwon, but ten times worse.”

He laughed and hugged me close, saying, “Good. You now have protective older brothers all around you, so don’t you even think about doing something stupid, arasso?”

I rolled my eyes, breaking his hug and saying, “Enough of this mushy gushy stuff! I’m freaking starving!”

“So, um, Uki,” GD said, sitting down as I was sitting down. “How upset do you think your other oppas are gonna be when they find out that you skipped out on them on your first day back in Seoul and came to us instead?”

I laughed and gave an evil smile, saying, “Well, they don’t even know I’m here in Seoul. However, if they find out, they seriously just might come here and tear your dorm apart looking for me.”

“Oh, oops…So I guess it wasn’t the best idea to text Siwon and tell him that you’re staying with us for the night?”

I looked at Seungri, blinking at him.

Did this boy have a death wish or something? I mean, honestly?

“Oh yes, because it’s seriously the smartest decision in the world to tell my insanely protective older brother that I’m staying at a dorm with five guys twice my size and strength,” I said sarcastically.

“Yah, you maknae! Siwon’s gonna freaking kill all of us!” GD exclaimed.

Seungri laughed and said, “Oopsies.”

I gave him a pouty glare. Despite the fact that he just practically signed his and his hyungs’ death wishes for them, he was still the cutest maknae ever. Sorry, Kyuhyun, Henry, Taemin! But I’ve got my biases just like every other normal fan girl out there(x

“It’s okay, guys. By the time they get done with their concert, it’ll probably be two in the morning. They’re gonna go out to a bar, get totally wasted, and completely forget about me for the night,” I said with a laugh. I noticed TOP kept glancing at me, and I gave him a look. “Sir, is there something you wish to speak?”

He laughed at my formalities and said, “That sling. Did you break your arm or something? ‘Cause there’s, like…No cast, so I’m just kinda wondering.”

“I think Siwon hyung told me that the right half of your torso is paralyzed?” Taeyang said, giving me a sad look.

I shrugged and said, “Yeah, that’s kinda the story.” Then I gave them a wink and a sly smirk. “But between just us? The sling’s just for decoration.”

 

Lol. Okay, I am so, so, so sorry for not updating the past two days! ><" But alotta stuff came up, things happened, and, well, yeah. Lol. But I made this chapter extra long to compensate, even if it's a little boring, which I apologize for if you find it totally boring. ><

Hahaha. Anyway, I kinda can see where this is heading. Like, all the mini episodes that are about to happen are slowly coming together in my mind. Lol. But the BIG shocker like the kidnapping thing in the first one still hasn't come to me yet. Lol. Do you guys have any ideas? If so, you should totally tell me and I'll take each one into consideration. I won't tell  you if I'm picking it or anything, 'cause that'll ruin the story, but we'll just hafta wait and see(: Kekeke. Thanks for reading!

Love you guyss!~

Oh yeah. I looooooooove Daesung's hair like that. They really needa style it like that more often! Lol.

Oh, and I might, um, do a double update tonight, depending on how ADD I am later on tonight(x