Uh-Oh~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Kyulex fans might hate me, but it was something that had to be done. ;D

Why is it that every time I go out with the boys, I somehow always manage to end up completely and utterly wasted? =.= But this time, Kyuhyun was just as wasted as I was. I seriously think this is the first time I’d ever been legitimately drunk. I mean, they kept the shots coming! And since Alex wasn’t there to beg us to go home at a decent hour, we all stayed until the sun was rising before heading back home. Thank God Siwon is always the goody-goody, though. He called it quits after six shots or so early on in the game and was completely sobered up by the time we all decided to leave. I was so wasted, I couldn’t even walk right nor was I forming any coherent sentences.

“Buuuut I donwannnnnnnnnnna leeeeeeeaveyett, Teukkkieeeeeeeeeeee,” I slurred, trying to get him to let me down.

“Aish, Uki,” he said. “You’re so ridiculous. I think you set a new record for yourself. Twenty-three bottles of Patrón all to yourself? How are you not dead from the amount of alcohol in your system yet?!”

I laughed like a little child, playfully hitting his chest. “Yuuuuuuuuur so faaaaaahneeeeee.”

“I’m cutting you off from alcohol for the rest of your stay,” Siwon said, opening the door and allowing Teukie to lay me down in the backseat. “And if you dare fight me on that, I will seriously tie you down until you leave.”

I chuckled at him. “Yurrrrr fenny, oppa.”

“Quit talking like a three-year-old! Aish. You give me a headache, you annoying little girl,” Heechul said, coming in and sitting down, pulling my legs over his lap.

I smiled and hummed an unrecognizable tune to myself as all the others began filing in as well. Soon enough, we were off, my head resting in Donghae’s comfortable lap and my legs stretching over Heechul’s and Leeteuk’s laps while all the others were in the back two rows.

“Oppaaaa,” I said.

“Yes?” a chorus of voices answered me.

I giggled like a child and said, “I meant my reeeeal oppaa.”

“What is it, Uki?” Siwon answered, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.

“Are we almoooos homeyettt?”

“Uki, go to sleep. We’ll get home whenever we get home.”

“Aish. Yoummmmmake my brain herrrt.” I yawned and made myself comfortable. “G’night, oppaaa.”

~~~~

Even in my dreams, my head was spinning. I felt like I needed to—

I threw myself over the edge of my bed and threw up whatever was in my empty stomach. Surprisingly enough, there was a trashcan right beside my bed, but that didn’t actually register with me seeing as how I was a bit preoccupied with some other stuff. God, I hated throwing up. It was a useless bodily action that nobody benefited from. I fell to the floor, gripping the edges of the trashcan as my stomach continued emptying itself. After I felt like my stomach had emptied all that it could possibly hold, I coughed for a moment, sitting there on my knees in front of the trash can, gasping and shuttering for breath. This feeling was seriously enough to make me wanna quit drinking altogether. I stood up on shaky legs, wiping my mouth with my towel. Oh. I was in my room. O.o

I looked at the trashcan disdainfully.

How freaking disgusting.

Tying up the trash bag, I walked over to my door and first headed into the bathroom so I could rinse my mouth of the disgusting taste. Hmm…Everyone was still asleep? How strange. I was usually the last one up. I shook my head and rinsed my mouth out, brushing my teeth at least three times since I couldn’t get the ridiculous taste of vomit out of my mouth. Ugh. I’m so done with drinking for awhile. I didn’t mind waking up and feeling nauseous, but to actually wake up and puke is an entirely different story. -.- Sighing, I looked at my disheveled appearance in the mirror. I looked like I’d just woken up from the dead or something. My hair was sticking up everywhere, my makeup was half on, half off, my clothes from last night were all wrinkled, my skin was pasty, and I looked like I’d just slept for six years. Aish.

I washed my face, ridding myself of any last traces of last night’s makeup, and ran a brush through my hair, lazily tying it up into a messy bun. Taking the tied up trash bag with me, I headed back to my room, stripping out of my short jean shorts and plaid button-up shirt. I slipped into one of Donghae’s oversized T-shirts, not bothering with shorts since the shirt came down to mid-thigh. The thing was practically a dress on me after all. I looked at my reflection in my mirror and shook my head, feeling my head spinning again. Ugh!

I quickly headed downstairs so I could toss the trash bag into the dumpster behind the building. The receptionist gave me a dirty look, obviously disgusted by my disheveled appearance, but I didn’t give a damn. I just returned the dirty look, obviously not in the mood to be messed with today, and headed back upstairs. What I really need is some food and tea. Yeah, that sounds good. I headed into the kitchen, pulling out the kettle and filling it with some water while pulling out a Hot Pocket from the freezer since I was too lazy to actually cook anything. I pinched the bridge of my nose, feeling the headache coming again.

Aish. My first two nights back in Seoul and I was drunk and wasted for both of them. I think I drank enough to freaking last me the entire three months I’ll be here. -.- Popping the Hot Pocket into the microwave, I turned back to the freezer and saw that there was no ice pack. Oh well! Bag of frozen carrots will just have to do. I smiled slightly, taking out the bag of frozen carrots, pressing it onto my throbbing temple. Ahh, that feels oh so much better. The kettle began yelling at me, telling me that my water was hot. I poured it into a mug, adding in my tea bag and honey.

“Awake already?”

I jumped, nearly spilling the scalding liquid all over myself, at the sound of the sudden voice. I turned around to find Donghae standing there, holding onto his head as well. I smiled at him and said, “Yeah. I think I’m done with drinking for awhile.”

He laughed at this statement and came over to me, taking the tea from my hands and taking a small sip. “Yeah, me, too. I have such a bad headache right now.”

“Oh, you’ve got nothing on me. I woke up and practically threw up all the liquor I had to drink last night,” I said with a slight laugh, taking my Hot Pocket out of the beeping microwave.

“Mmm, fun stuff,” he said, taking a seat in front of me. He looked at my bag of frozen carrots with an amused expression.

“Don’t judge,” I said with a smile. “There was no ice pack in there so I used whatever was available to me.”

He shrugged his shoulders with a childish smile. “Yeah, I know. Heechul took it last night. I think he pretty much rivaled you last night in how much he drank. We got home and both he and Kyuhyun practically passed out on top of each other.”

I laughed at this, knowing full well that they were very capable of passing out on top of each other once they’d reached that particular level of drunkenness. Cutting my Hot Pocket, I held my fork up to him, offering him a bite. He leaned forward, eating the Hot Pocket and sipping at my tea. We sat in silence for awhile, me eating and feeding him while going back and forth in drinking my tea.

“What’re your schedules like for today?” I asked, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

He smiled, running a hand through his unkempt hair. “Nothing.”

My brows raised in surprise. “N-nothing?”

“Nothing,” he repeated.

“How could that be possible? You’re, like…in the middle of everything! With SJM coming up and Super Show 3 nearing its end, you’ve got nothing?

He laughed and nodded happily. “We’ve all finally got a day off. We get to rest.

“My, my, Soo-man is finally learning.”

He laughed at this statement and said, “You know, after you left Seoul, he became so much more lenient.”

I laughed and nodded. “Oh I know. He really isn’t that bad of a guy. It’s just whenever I’m involved that things start taking a turn.”

He rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I wonder why.”

“Mmm, I have no idea. It just so happens that a lot of people from SM Entertainment seem to not like me very much and for some odd reason, find me to be very intimidating and irritating at times,” I said with a wink to which he responded to by laughing and shaking his head at me. I finished off the rest of my Hot Pocket and drank the rest of my tea and stood up. “I need more sleep. I woke up way too damn early and my head is killing me right now.”

He stood up as well and nodded in agreement. “I agree. I only woke up ‘cause I heard the front door open.”

“Aww, mianhe. I needed to take my trash out since it was full of nothing but my throw up,” I said with a sorry glance.

He laughed and hugged me, walking me backwards toward his room. “It’s okay. I do feel a lot better than when I first woke up this morning since I got food in my system.”

I smiled at him as he kicked his door shut with his foot and stood there for a moment, looking down at me.

“Was it you who put the trashcan beside my bed?” I asked him.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. “You told me to last night. At least, I think that’s what you said since you were slurring pretty badly.”

My eyebrows raised again. “Damn, I must’ve been pretty out of it last night.”

“Oh yeah. You have no idea. I think Siwon said something about cutting you off from alcohol for the remainder of your stay.”

I smiled and broke his arms from around me, throwing myself onto his comfortable bed and piling his blankets over me. “I wouldn’t put it past him. I think I’m going to sleep again. Goodnight.”

~~~~

“UKI! UKI!”

I groaned, stirring in the blankets as someone’s arm tightened around my stomach. I turned slightly to see Donghae sleeping soundly next to me, his chin on my shoulder. Aish, he was just too cute! Okay, so I felt a lot better than when I first woke up. Goodness, what time was it? I felt as though I just passed out for the entire day. I leaned forward slightly, turning the alarm clock to face me. 6:34?! 6:34?! Oh my good lord Jesus, I did sleep the entire day away! AISHHHHHH. =.= I slowly got out of bed, making sure I didn’t wake up Donghae, and slipped out the door quietly to be greeted with somebody still yelling my name.

“Aish, what is it?! Why are you so damn loud?!” I exclaimed, coming into view. My eyes widened and lit up instantly as I took in the sight of the tall Korean standing in the living room. “JAMES!”

I ran up and threw my arms around his neck, nearly making him drop me.

“YOUR ARM! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!” he exclaimed, pulling me to arms’ length and looking at my right arm.

I laughed and said, “You’ve missed a lot while you were gone, Mr. James Park. Oh! Before I forget, guys, this is James Park. He’s a really good friend of mine from Cambridge who also came to Seoul to visit his grandma.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the guys all greeted simultaneously, bowing slightly to him.

“Annyeong, hyungs,” James replied, also bowing slightly.

I laughed and said, “I’m sure you already know who they are since Emily’s a huge ELF.”

James laughed slightly and scratched the back of his neck. “Yeah, kinda. Emily’s my sister and I swear to you she’s the biggest Super Junior fan in the history of the world.”

Leeteuk laughed, clearly happy at the news of more fans over in the States. “Well, we thank your sister for supporting us even though she’s so far away. She’s in the States, correct?”

James nodded promptly. “Yeah, but she’s heading out here soon to visit our grandma.”

“Oh yeah, how’s she doing by the way? Your grandma I mean,” I said, giving James a concerned look.

He smiled happily and said, “She’s doing so much better. The doctors are even predicting that she’s gonna break the one month mark.”

“That’s great to hear! I’m glad that she’s doing so much better. Oh, you must be hungry! C’mon, I’ll fix you something to eat.”

“Whoa, whoa. You make something for me to eat? I had to lose an arm and a leg to even get you to fix me a bowl of cereal back when we were in school. What’s going on? Are you sure you’re the real Uki Choi?” he asked me with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes as Leeteuk said, “Once Uki comes here, she automatically becomes the mom of the house. She takes care of everybody that comes through here, even if it’s a complete stranger. Just embrace it, man. Ask for anything and she’ll cook it for you.”

“In that case, mind making me some steak? I’ve been craving it for awhile now,” James said with a sly wink.

I smiled and said, “Sure thing! Well done, correct?”

“Bwoh? You’re actually making it?”

“I told you she would!” Leeteuk said with a laugh.

“Who’s at the—“ A yawn interrupted the words, “—door?”

I turned to see Alex walk out, rubbing her eyes. Oh my, she did look a little pale. I walked up to her, placing the back of my hand on her forehead.

“Alex, you’re burning up! What’re you doing outta bed?! Aish, this girl,” I said, grabbing her arm and dragging her toward the kitchen. “Oh wait!” I dragged her back to the living room and up to James. “James, this is Donghae’s little sister, Alex Lee. Alex, this is my really good friend from Cambridge. I think you guys met during that one Skype session where Eunhyuk so rudely exited out on me.”

“I said I was sorry!” Eunhyuk exclaimed with a laugh after I shot him a death glare.

I looked back to Alex and James to see Alex in a sharp breath, her eyes going wide and color touching her pale cheeks. James also had the same look on his face. What the…? AWW! ^^

“H-hi, I’m…Alex,” Alex said, sounding a little breathless.

I looked up to James, who smiled slightly and extended his hand to her. “I’m…James. Uki’s friend from Cambridge.”

I rolled my eyes. “Did I not just say any of this?! Aish. You two are so ridiculous. C’mon. James, you need to eat and Alex, you need medicine.”

Alex just shook his hand, seeming like she was in a daze, as she smiled and said, “James. I like it. Erm…Your name I mean. I like your name.”

James laughed that smooth laugh of his as he said, “Thanks. I like yours, too.”

“D’aww!” I exclaimed, a smile spreading on my face. “You guys are so cute. C’mon! Guys, you wanna eat something, too? I suppose steaks for everyone sounds good?”

“Yes!” they all exclaimed, jumping up and heading into the kitchen.

“Are you hungry, Alex?” James asked.

Alex smiled and blushed an even deeper shade of red, shyly nodding her head. They left to the kitchen as well, talking about something that I couldn’t quite catch. They were so flippin’ cute! Oh, wait a minute…

Kyuhyun’s POV~

I stood rooted the spot, anger boiling inside of me at the sight of that James guy and Alex. Why was she blushing for?! What was so special about him?! Beside the fact…That he looked like a Korean pop star…But I’m an actual Korean pop star! Gah! I was just beginning to march after them, about to reach for Alex, when I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

“Oof!” I managed as Uki pummeled into my gut, pinning me to the ground. “Uki, get off of me!”

“Don’t you dare start up any trouble, arasso?!” she whispered fiercely, getting in my face.

“Uki, c’mon, get off! I just wanted to talk to Alex about something,” I said, trying to throw her off of me.

“If you throw me off, I can very well fake an injury and have Siwon come and strangle you to death,” she threatened.

“You wouldn’t,” I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Try me,” she replied with a smirk, an evil glint in her eyes.

I groaned in defeat. “Uki, what do I do?! I’m losing her!”

She slowly got off of me, sitting beside me cross-legged and allowing me to slowly prop myself up on my elbows. “I’ll tell you what you’re not going to do. You are not going to go in there and raise hell with my best friend, arasso? He’s going through some tough times right now and he doesn’t need any unnecessary drama in his life. I warned you that if you didn’t act fast that another guy could come along and steal her away, did I not?”

I looked the other way, mumbling something under my breath.

“Excuse me? Did I not say this or am I remembering incorrectly?” she insisted.

I let out a huffy breath. “Yes, okay? Yes you told me that someone could very easily come and steal her away from me, but why am I such an idiot for not listening to you?!”

“Pfsht, you tell me. I warned you, but you didn’t take my advice! What else was I supposed to do?!”

Make me take your advice?! Aish, Ukiiiiii. Help meee,” I whined, giving her the poutiest look I could muster.

She laughed at me. “Who do you think you are? Donghae?”

Donghae?” I asked, obviously confused. “Why would you say Donghae? Sungmin’s the Aegyo King after all.”

“Yes, but obviously Sungmin’s aegyo doesn’t work on me anymore. So now the only comparable aegyo in the house is Donghae’s.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh yeah, ‘cause you’re not biased or anything.”

“Uki, where are you?! I’m hungry!”

“Yah! Kim Heechul, you speak to me like that again and I’m making you cook for me, arasso?!” she heatedly exclaimed.

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“Excuse me?!”

She shot up and ran to the kitchen. I blinked my eyes after the sound of something crashing to the ground hit my ears. I heard everyone laughing, accompanied by the sounds of chairs shuffling across the floor and someone struggling against something.

“Alright, alright, I give! You win!” I heard Heechul exclaimed.

“Bahahahhaha! Record this moment in history! Kim Heechul just admitted defeat!” I heard Uki shout in victory as all the guys were cracking up in the background, but the only laugh I could hear, the only laugh that mattered to me, was Alex’s.

I let out an angry sigh. Cho Kyuhyun, you are the stupidest idiot alive! Why didn’t you just listen to Uki in the first place?! If you had, you’d be going out with Alex right now and then everything would be just fine and dandy! But nooooo. You just had to be stupid and practically drove her right into the arms of James! UGH! I marched to the kitchen, a bit angry by how today was turning out. First I came home drunk outta my mind, then I suffered the worst hangover imaginable, and now this pretty-boy I’ve never met in my life comes along and steals Alex away from me! My lips curled in disgust at the sight of James feeding Alex the leftover fried rice Ryeowook had made earlier that day. I felt myself almost lunging forward to tear them apart when all of a sudden, I was being dragged off to the side by the collar of my shirt.

“What did I just get through saying?!” Uki yelled at me after she threw me into her room and shut the door. “I told you not to cause trouble!”

“I’m sorry, Uki, but I can’t just let her go like that!” I responded, pacing around the room and tearing at my hair. This was so ridiculous! From all the stressing and worrying I’ve spent over this girl, she’s gonna make me grow old and my hair go gray by my next birthday! AISH! I looked to Uki with a helpless look in my eyes. “Uki, what do I doooooo? I can’t lose her!”

Uki sighed impatiently. “You want her back?! Then do it the old-fashioned way! You made her fall in love with you once, so do it again! But you are not, under any circumstances, going to hurt either one of them in the process, arasso? If you wanna win Alex back, do so by playing fair. Don’t try to lie or tear them apart by trashing one or the other. Show her why she fell in love with you in the first place; remind her why she hasn’t gone insane with you yet. Trust me. Alex will make the right decision in the end, but in the meantime, turn on that Kyuhyun charm that makes oh so many girls swoon. Make Alex fall even more in love with you than she already is. Make her finally confess to herself that she’s in love with you. That’s my advice to you, and judging by the outcome of you not listening to me the first time around, I strongly suggest that you listen to me this time. But I’m telling you. If my sister or my best friend ends up getting hurt over this, it’ll be the end of you, arasso?”

A smile began forming on my lips as the prospect of Alex finally confessing to me that she loved me began filling my mind. I nodded my head, a new determined look in my eyes. “Arasso. And thank you, Uki.”

She smiled, the threatening aura in her body completely gone. “Not a problem! May the best man win!”

And with that, she opened the door, skipping out to the kitchen to start on dinner. Alright, so Uki was definitely right. If I simply steal Alex away from James, she’ll probably hate me and run to James even more. But then again, there was the slight chance that I was just jumping to conclusions and Alex felt nothing toward James. Pfsht, don’t lie to yourself, Kyuhyun. You saw how she was blushing when he said hi to her! I can’t take any chances. If I’m gonna win her back, I’ve gotta do this right. Alex Seohae Lee, don’t fall too hard for James quite yet ‘cause I’m about to pull all the stops. I’m gonna be your knight in shining armor and sweep you off your feet, just you watch.

 

Ahh, love triangles. They're so cliché yet they always keep things oh so interesting(x

And yes, Kyuhuyn is literally a knight in shining armor. ;D