Mind~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

I refused to listen to her any further. Before that voice could say anything else, I knocked the phone straight out of her hand, causing it to fly toward the cabinet and shatter into four different pieces, the battery, the back cover, and the SIM card all dismantling itself from the Blackberry. Michelle gasped, turning her shocked expression of anger to look me full in the face.

“!” she cried hatefully, suddenly lunging toward me with a magical knife in her hand.

My eyes widened as I quickly reacted, knocking her wrist away from me a fraction of a second before the knife would have lodged itself in my skull. I raised my fist up but quickly caught myself, reminding myself that I couldn’t hit her. As much as I hated her, as much as I ing wanted her dead…I couldn’t hit her. With my fist frozen about a centimeter away from her jaw, Michelle smirked and went ahead and landed a punch of her own, her knuckles cracking against my right cheek bone. I felt tears spring to my eyes as I flew sideways from the force of her punch, knocking straight into the side of the island before falling to the floor. ! That actually hurt! I grinded my teeth, narrowing my eyes at the sight of her feet.

-Just kick her feet out from under her, Uki. Do it! Just do it!-

I can’t do that! She’s ing pregnant!

Before I could further engage myself in the mental babble going on inside my head, I looked up in time to see Michelle coming after me with another knife in her hand, an animalistic light shining in her eyes. I quickly did a mini back flip, getting up and running down the hallway. I heard her thundering after me, but I quickly and quietly hid myself in Eunhyuk’s room, silently praying that she wouldn’t be able to find me. Okay, gotta think. I’ve gotta psychopathic killer in my house, who just so happens to be my former best friend and has been stalking me for the past couple of weeks now. She’s hell-bent on killing me, manages to magically pull knives outta nowhere, and to top it all off, she’s ing pregnant.

FML.

“Oh Uuuuukiiii~” I heard her call creepily in a sing-song voice. “Come out, come out, wherever you are.”

Tch. In your dreams, .

I stayed right where I was. I was for once thankful for the fact that I was so dang tiny, meaning that I could fit just perfectly on the top shelf of Eunhyuk’s closet after I had managed to pull myself up and hide myself behind his random boxes and suitcases also sitting on the shelf. When I heard his door swinging open, I quickly put a hand over my mouth and tried to take slow and cautious breaths. Her footsteps were slow and casual as I could sense her eyes scanning the entirety of the room.

“Uki, dear, it’s not nice to hide when your friends are calling you,” I heard her say to no one in particular. After I didn’t respond—of course, why would I respond?—I heard her begin to walk around, examining various objects in the room. And then, the worst possible thing happened: I screamed after a spider about the size of my hand—okay, it was a little smaller than that—came down from God knows where and hung right in front of my face.

I flipped out, my hands frantically smacking at the spider. Next thing I know, I went tumbling over the shelf, the suitcases and boxes piling on top of me. Michelle wasted no time in rushing over to me, yanking me up by the arm, and throwing me on the bed. She pinned my arms down with her knees, straddling my stomach and staring down at me with a vicious look of hatred in her dark brown eyes. Her lips pulled back into a sadistic smile.

“Wow. I never once thought it would end like this,” she said, taking her sweet time in running her finger along the edge of the knife she once again pulled out of thin air. “Never once did I think that the mighty Uki Choi would literally leave her life in my very capable hands.”

“You’re ing insane! Crazy! You lunatic! I never once did anything to you and you’re sitting here about to kill me!” I screamed, contemplating on whether or not I truly wanted to throw her off. Mind you, it would be the simplest task ever, but I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if the baby had died on my account!

“I may be all of those things, Uki,” Michelle said slowly and deliberately as her smile slowly morphed into a cold smirk, “but do I look as if I ing care? I came back once to ask for your forgiveness, and what did you do? Throw a fit and shut me out of your life forever. Remember, this wasn’t my decision. It was yours.”

And before I could say anything else, my eyes widened as she raised her arms up over her head, hands clasped tightly around the sleek black handle of the razor sharp kitchen knife, and plunged it toward my vulnerable chest.

Siwon’s POV~

“Dude, it’s like a ing ghost town in here,” I heard someone say, but I didn’t pay any attention to it.

I was way jitterier about the fact that it took us so damn long to get here. What if Uki had gotten killed already?! I pushed that thought outta my mind as we all quickly rushed inside. Agent Yi said something into his radio that I didn’t bother paying much attention to. I stopped dead in my tracks when the elevator came into view. Everyone fell silent as the man’s voice on the infomercial currently playing on the flat screen TV droned on and on about some product meant to keep your vegetables and fruits fresh. Before I could fully comprehend was going on, I lunged forward and tackled the idiot trying to open the elevator doors down to the ground.

“IT WAS YOU?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN STALKING UKI?! AFTER YOU TOLD US IT WASN’T YOU AND WE BELIEVED YOU AND FORGAVE YOU, YOU HAD BEEN THE ONE STALKING HER ALL ALONG?!” I screamed.

“What’re you talking about?! I’m here because Uki’s mom called me and told me everything that happened! Get off of me before Uki gets herself killed!”

“You’ve gotta lotta nerve, James! Showing your face around here!” I yelled.

“IF I WERE THE ONE STALKING HER, WOULDN’T I BE UP THERE NOW?!” James shouted in response.

“Siwon, we don’t have time for this! Let him up! If it turns out he’s lying, then we can beat the outta him, but for right now, we need to get to Uki!” Leeteuk yelled.

It took a lot of convincing, but I finally agreed and stood, leaving James to get up for himself. He glared at me for a second, and then said, “The elevators aren’t working. My best guess is that she hit the emergency button on her way up. Are there any stairs around here?”

“There’s some over here that lead to the dorm,” Leeteuk responded. “C’mon, we needa hurry!”

James and I continued to glare for another moment before we both rushed off with the others toward the stairs. I was at the front of the group, with James and the others following closely behind. Once we got to the door leading into the hallway of the dorm, however, we all stopped. The door was bolted shut, the locks melted. I grinded my teeth and desperately looked around for something to break the door down with. Seeing nothing, I gave a huffy breath and turned around to scan the horde of people behind me.

“Sungmin, help me break this down!” I ordered.

Sungmin quickly made his way up the stairs, through everyone else, until he was standing right beside me. He gave me a look and asked, “Ready?”

I gave a terse nod before we both simultaneously kicked the door, him right above the doorknob, me right in the middle of the door.

It didn’t budge.

“One more time,” Sungmin said. “Hana, dul, set.”

Once again, it didn’t budge.

I began getting frustrated, and with one last determined look shared between me and Sungmin, we gave another kick, harder than the last two combined. I smiled victoriously when the door splintered in the middle, right where my foot had hit it. Sungmin smiled also. It was a silent agreement when I moved to the side a little so he could move as well. We were now standing a little bit closer to the center of the door, meaning it would be a lot easier to break it down. And then, we both kicked right in the center. It was satisfying in hearing the wood give way, breaking away and creating a gaping, splintered hole in the center of the door.

“Alright. Just be careful when climbing through. We don’t want anyone getting hurt, ara?” I said, looking back and giving everyone a look.

They nodded and I was the first one to climb through. Sungmin came next, and we stayed there, helping everyone through and making sure that no one would get hurt by the splintered wood. Once we made sure everyone was through safe and sound, we turned and quickly started heading down the hallway toward the dorm. Immediately, the sound of something crashing hit my ears, but I knew better than to go rushing inside and acting like an idiot. I paused at the sight of Uki’s purse sitting defenselessly by the busted wooden frame of the front door. I gave everyone an uneasy look before carefully walking inside. The sight of the trashed dorm made my anger quickly come alive as I slowly walked around, fully assessing the damage. Everything was destroyed. I grinded my teeth in anger. The moment I get my hands on this disgusting little basta—

“Stupid little . Even when I have her pinned down, she still manages to outsmart me. I’ll show her. I’ll leave her pretty little head sitting right on the couch for her dearest brother when he walks through the door,” I heard a dark voice murmuring down the hallway.

“Oh no,” I heard Heechul say. “You’re the one who’s been stalking her?! All this time, it was you?

The girl, who looked oddly familiar, gave Heechul a cold glare. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Stalking who? Why are you in my house?”

Your house?” Leeteuk asked, stepping forward and staring at the girl as if she’d gone psychotic. “Um, this is our house. And I’m assuming that you’re the one who destroyed this place?”

“Again, I don’t know what you’re—”

“You disgusting mothering son of a ! Where’d you go, you coward?! I don’t give a if you’re pregnant anymore, I’m gonna ing kill you!” a shrieking voice interrupted.

The girl’s eyes widened as she quickly rushed into the kitchen. And then—thank the heavens that she was okay!—Uki came marching down the hallway, fists shaking at her sides, with a nicely busted lip and purpling cheek. Her face bore an angry scowl, but she quickly turned into the kitchen, not even taking notice of everyone standing in the living room. From my place across the doorway of the kitchen, I could plainly see the girl hit Uki across the face with the of a knife she had in her hands, causing Uki’s head to snap to the left. However, when Uki slowly looked at the girl, I was amazed that she didn’t hit her back! What was this?! Instead of doing what she normally would have done, Uki simply forced the knife out of her hands and threw it behind it her, allowing it to skid across the floor and hit the wall with a dull thud.

“Michelle, listen to me damn it!” Uki yelled. “You’ve gone insane! Just stop it now and I promise you I won’t press charges! I’ll make sure that you won’t end up in jail!”

“Why should I?! You stole Troy away from me! Even while we were together, he couldn’t stop comparing me to you! No matter what it was that I did, it could never be comparable to the oh-so great Uki! I could never live up to your standards and he never truly loved me all because you were standing in the way!”

That’s why she looked familiar! It was ‘cause she was Uki’s best friend! Er… Ex-best friend! But wait a minute. The last time she was here, I coulda sworn that she told all of us that she couldn’t speak Korean. Why is she here now speaking fluent Korean?! She’s sucha liar!

“Michelle, no one ever stole Troy away from you! If anything, you stole Troy from me, but ever since he died, I’ve learned to forgive you! Holding a grudge against you for something that helped bring Donghae into my life isn’t worth my time or energy anymore! I’m not holding anything against you any longer except for the fact that you’re standing here trying to kill me for something that I didn’t do!” Uki shouted calmly, sounding more like she was trying to mollify a child after a temper tantrum than going up against a sadistic ex-best friend, hell-bent on seeing her dead.

“You filthy ing liar!” Michelle shrieked.

Next thing I know, Uki flew backward, hitting the wall with a thud. I saw her grinding her teeth in anger, a scary, murderous light briefly flashing through her eyes before she took a deep breath and calmly stood, rotating her jaw for a moment.

“Michelle, I’m gonna pretend that you didn’t just do that. Please. For yours and the baby’s sake, quit hitting me or else I’m gonna hit you back,” she said calmly, but I could tell by the way her voice was quivering that she was feebly attempting to mask her fury.

“Like I need your ing pity,” Michelle replied snidely. “The only thing that could possibly make me happy right now is seeing you dead. With you finally out of the way, Troy and I can final—”

“TROY IS DEAD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOU PSYCHOTIC, INSANE, CRAZY LUNATIC?! HE. IS. DEAD. HE’S NOT HERE, NOR WILL HE EVER BE HERE! I SAW HIM GET BURIED. I SAW HIM GET SHOT. I SAW HIM DIE. HE’S GONE AND HE’S NEVER COMING BACK!” Uki interrupted, shrieking at this point, her tightly clenched fists shaking violently at her sides.

 “He’s not dead! He’s not, he’s not, he’s not!” Michelle screamed, stamping her foot and sounding like a three-year-old throwing a fit. “You heard him on the phone! That was him!”

“That could have been anybody!” Uki screamed.

“IT COULDN’T HAVE BECAUSE IT WAS TROY!

“IT WASN’T TROY! TROY IS ING DEAD AND IF YOU SAY THAT HE’S ALIVE ONE MORE TIME, I’M KILLING YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!”

“Troy. Is. Alive.

I’m guessing those words finally woke everybody up, because at that moment, just as Uki screamed, getting ready to jump forward and take Michelle down, someone rushed forward and stopped her. As much as I would love to have seen her get taken down, Michelle was pregnant. I can’t let Uki tackle someone that was pregnant! Luckily, though, that strange boy reacted quicker than the rest of us and rushed forward, throwing his arm around Uki’s stomach and dragging her away from the kitchen doorway. Uki began kicking and screaming, trying with all her might to get the boy to let go, but he seemed a pro at restraining people for he simply wrapped both his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Uki squirmed for a moment before she screamed in frustration and resorted to standing there, glaring at Michelle with that same venomous look.

“Look. I don’t know who you are, but you have two seconds to let me go before I kick you so hard that your grandchildren are gonna have a hard time having children!” Uki threatened.

“Uki, you’re being ridiculous! She’s pregnant!” he scolded lightly in his off-Korean.

“Does it look like I give a damn?! I tried being nice! I even let her hit me! I even told her I forgave her! And what does she do?! TRY TO STAB ME! Wait a minute, who are you?! What right do you have in even touching me?! LET ME GO!”

“UKI SEOHAE CHOI, IF YOU SPEAK TO ME IN THAT MANNER AGAIN, GOD SO HELP ME—”

“Oh my God,” Uki said, managing to unlock his arms from around her waist. She took a step back, quickly whipping around so she was now looking at the boy with a fearful look in her eyes. was hanging open, one of her hands quickly flying up and covering it while she was making a small sound caught in between choking and crying. By the look on her face, you could have sworn that she had just witnessed something along the lines of Jesus rising from the cross.

Wait a minute.

Did he just call her by name…?

“Uki—”

“Oh my God!” Uki cried a little louder, backing away when the boy took a step toward her, the terrified look never once leaving her widened eyes. “Y-y-you’re…Y-y…Oh my God!

“Uki, you… Know this guy?” Donghae asked slowly.

“No… No… No, this can’t be. No…” she said quietly to herself as if nobody else was around her. She kept shaking her head, continuously backing away. “No… No… No…

“Uki, I—”

“How do you know my sister?” I interrupted in a hard voice.

The boy turned to me, blinking for a moment as if just now registering that I had been standing here the entire time. “Huh?”

“I said, how do you know my sister? You obviously have her freaked out over something,” I said, crossing my arms and giving him a hard look.

Instead of answering me right away, however, he turned to Agent Yi with an uncertain look on his face. “Should I tell them?”

Agent Yi sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment. “Might as well since it’s obvious that Uki knows now.”

The boy nodded and turned back to Uki, giving her an apologetic look, but she still seemed lost and dazed, now rooted to the spot with an expression looking as though she were on the verge of tears. When accepting the fact that Uki wasn’t going to respond to him, he took a deep breath and turned back to the rest of us. Bowing a full ninety degrees, he said, “Annyeonghaseyo. T…Troy imnida.”

 

:3

 

 

 

Lol. And you guys thought I'd leave you hanging. Well... I kinda did, and I just realized that this is yet ANOTHER cliffhanger and I hadn't even properly explained the last one yet. Kekekeke~ Oh, me and cliffhangers(x

ANY who. Lol. So my test is this Thursday and in between my excessive studying and near dying from panic, stress, and overdose on Dr. Pepper--sadly, I'm an addict to the stuff. xD--I have managed to complete this chapter. Yes, I realize that it's loads shorter than my last 3-4 chapters, but I didn't like bogging you guys down with chapters that ranged from 5000-nearly 7000 words a piece. ><; It seemed like a lot, so enjoy the short chapter! :3

Any who, back to studying! Less do this! AP World History Exam, get ready to be taken DOWN.

Kekeke~ As you can tell, I'm starting to crack under the pressure~

Tra la la la la~ ^^

And this is what happens when you're a high school student who has been running on virtually no sleep for the past two months and is facing a million tests and exams all jam-packed together in a very close interval. .__.

Oh, btw. Diggin' the pic? Props totally goes to MusicChibi. ^^

Thanks, unnie! ^^