Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

-WARNING!-

MINORLY RATED SCENE IN THIS.

NO, IT IS NOT OUTRIGHT , AND NO, IT IS NOT AS BAD AS FULL ON RATED SCENES, BUT IT IS DEFINITELY MORE... "DESCRIPTIVE" THAN WHAT I NORMALLY WRITE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

“I must say… I’m quite impressed,” I said with a slight laugh, keeping my line of sight directed toward the windshield.

“Impressed?” Void asked with a semi-confused look. “Impressed with?”

“Impressed with the fact that we’ve been on the road for thirty minutes now and we’ve yet to receive one honk or had to resort to swerving across three lanes in order to avoid crushing an expensive Mercedes,” I responded with a laugh.

“I told you I was a good driver! Sheesh. No one ever believes me when I tell them this,” he grumbled.

I snorted. “Tch. You totally proved this to me with your crazy little stunt you pulled this morning, right?”

“Hey! I was in a hurry to get to the mall! And it was a good thing I was, too, ‘cause we spent freaking forever in that damn place.”

“It’s not my fault. That soccer mom just knew you were in the mall, and she totally felt compelled to find you and attempt to decapitate you,” I said with a snicker.

“Har dee har har,” he replied flatly while leaning forward in order to look over his shoulder to see if it was safe for him to switch lanes or not. Once he successfully switched to the left lane, he said, “You know, I totally wasn’t scared of her, right?”

Riiiight,” I responded sarcastically, nodding my head slowly as if I agreed with him. “That’s why you totally screamed at a pitch higher than any falsetto I’ve heard in my life and used me as an aegis, right?”

“Aegis? What the ? Uki, don’t be pulling that smart people with me. That’s some seriously bad swag,” he said, tsk, tsking at me as he changed lanes yet again.

“Bad swag? Or swag that is just so super ridiculously awesome, you can’t keep up with it?” I asked with a smirk.

“Che. Get real, Uki. Me? I’m the inventor of swag.”

My stare fell flat while he turned to give me one of his kiddish, innocent smiles that looked way more mischievous to me than anything else. I rolled my eyes, and, instead of responding to him, pulled my phone out of my wristlet. The moment I had the iPhone in my hands, I quickly slid the unlock arrow and typed in my pass code to be greeted with three new text messages from various people. Hmm… Heechul, Sungmin, Umma. Meh. All texts about things that aren’t even relevant to me anymore. Once I deleted the text messages, I decided to check out my Facebook that I had seemingly deserted for the past few weeks now. The moment I logged on, my heart sank from the little red numbers lined up at the top of the blue Facebook bar. 74 new friend requests, 67 new messages, and 453 new notifications. I sighed. And this is why I hate leaving Facebook for so damn long. The cumulative amount of spam I get from everyone is enough to make me wanna shoot myself in the face.

I decided that I was going to ignore everything and pretend that I didn’t see anything as I began scrolling through my newsfeed. I was just about to hit refresh when a photo caught my eye. I clicked on the little thumbnail so I would be able to see the actual picture itself, and the moment the picture was big enough for me to see everything clearly, I felt my heart sinking once more. Standing in front of a terminal gate, Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk were seen posing with thumbs ups and tired smiles with the photo caption “Finally made it! Hello, Taiwan!” underneath the photo itself. Seeing the picture reminded me that it was going to be well over two months until I got to see any of them again. However, the feeling of sadness was ephemeral as it was quickly replaced by an intense feeling of irritation. I thought I told them to call me the moment they landed in—

Oh my super girl~

Hmm… Impressive.

I smiled as I slid the green answer button underneath Siwon’s smiling, thumbs up picture.

“Yebeoseyo?” I answered.

“Hey, Uki. We just landed about twenty minutes ago, and we’re checking into the hotel now,” Siwon’s voice replied in my ear.

I pouted slightly. My poor oppa sounded so tired!

“That’s good to hear! I’m assuming that all was well on the flight?” I asked brightly in an attempt to sound enthusiastic for him.

“You can say that I suppose,” he responded in a faraway voice, sounding as though he were distracted by something else as he was speaking to me.

My smile faltered, and my brows creased in concern at what he was about to say. “Whatta you mean?”

He sighed slightly, and I could almost imagine his eyes closing and his thumb and forefinger pinching the bridge of his nose. I bit my lower lip. My God. What happened…?

“I’d… I’d rather not say, Uki,” Siwon finally said quietly.

I paused slightly, my eyes downcast to the floor of my Escalade. He didn’t have to say any more. I wasn’t an idiot after all.

“Lemme guess. It has something to do with Donghae.”

Siwon paused for a moment before asking, “So, what’re you up to, Uki? Are you feeling any better? You seemed pretty upset before we left.”

I rolled my eyes. So like Siwon to change the subject in such an obvious manner, but despite this, I decided to go along with it. I plastered a smile on my face and said, “I’m actually feeling awesome, oppa. Void really knows how to brighten a day.”

I rolled my eyes again when I saw Void smirking victoriously out of the corner of my eye as Siwon immediately exclaimed, “What? Whatta you mean by ‘brighten a day’? WHAT DID VOID DO?”

I snickered, shooting a mischievous glance Void’s way. He looked at me for a fraction of a second, but somehow, within that fraction of a second, he completely understood what I was trying to say, which he validated when he quickly nodded in agreement. Letting out a quiet, devious little laugh, I switched the call to speaker and said, “Well, what do you think I meant by that, oppa?”

“Uki, you better tell me what’s going on before I let my imagination run wild which will ultimately lead to Void’s untimely death,” Siwon responded, sounding completely serious. I almost busted out laughing at the sudden change in his feelings. Oh Siwon~ He never fails to make me laugh~

“Che. Chillax, Shisus. What she meant was… Well, I finally made her feel like a woman,” Void responded, an amused smile on his face.

I had to bite my lip to keep myself from letting the fits of laughter consume me like they wanted to. I was just about to tell Siwon that it was all a joke, when his voice suddenly screamed, “EXCUSE ME?! VOID, I WILL MURDER YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

Void snickered silently before he said, “I mean exactly what I said. I, Kim Heejong, made your little sister, Uki Seohae Choi, feel like a woman for eight straight hours. Would have gone on longer, but we got kicked out ‘cause we were, uh, causing quite a ruckus amongst the other people, so I decided to take her out to some place nice and pick up where we left off.”

At this point, I was laughing so hard that I was pretty sure to anybody looking inside the car from their own car thought I was having a seizure in the front seat or somethin’, but it didn’t matter how hard or how loud I was laughing because Siwon’s screams drowned everything else out anyway.

“KIM HEEJONG, YOU ARE DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU ARE SO BEYOND DEAD! I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO PUT INTO WORDS JUST HOW BEYOND DEAD YOU ARE!” Siwon screamed, and I laughed even harder as the sudden image of his face bright red with anger while his roommates—whoever they may be—sat there and stared at him in bewilderment flashed across my mind. “UKI SEOHAE CHOI! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE LAUGHING ABOUT ANY OF THIS! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOUNG LADY?! GIVING AWAY YOUR INNOCENCE TO THE LIKES OF VOID?! WHY COULDN’T YOU HAVE GONE TO GET A MILLION TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS INSTEAD?! OR GO SKYDIVING?! OR GO BUNGEE JUMPING?! ANYTHING?! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO SLEEP WITH VOID OF ALL THINGS?!”

“SHE SLEPT WITH VOID?!” I heard probably six other voices shout in the background.

Ahh, so I’m assuming that everyone was in the same room? Oh man, that just makes it even funnier! At this point, I was laughing so hard that no sound was coming out. Instead, I sounded like a dying seal, while clapping my hands in front of me like an idiot as Void began cracking up as well. The boys were just so damn gullible! Did they really think I was stupid enough to sleep with Void? Worse than that, did they really think I would sleep with him after my whole ordeal with Donghae? Oh man, these people freaking crack me up!

“O-oh jeez. Okay, thanks for the amazing laugh. I’m pretty sure I’ve gotta six pack that rivals yours by now,” Void said after finally calming down enough to talk, “but I’m gonna hang up on you now. It’s time for me to take Uki out and show her an even more amazing time.”

“VOID! DON’T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY SISTER! I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DAMN HAND AND A FEW OTHER THINGS AS WELL, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?! VOID?! VOID, DON’T IGNORE ME! VOID—”

I started laughing again at the victorious look on Void’s face after he hung up on Siwon with a snap. After another two minutes or so, I was finally able to get a grip of my laughter. I sat there for a moment, taking deep breaths, willing myself to calm down, before I finally said, “Okay, I think I’m good.”

“Yeah? Well, I’m not. The moment your brother, and pretty much every other guy in SJ-M, gets back on Korean soil, I’m dead. Like, seriously dead. I will most likely be obliterated to the point where people won’t even know that a Kim Heejong even existed in this lifetime,” Void responded, smoothly taking a right at the stoplight.

I snickered. “It’s your own fault. I was gonna stop it after that first comment, but you went on and pretty much dug your own grave.”

He flashed me a lopsided grin before turning his attention back to the road. “I couldn’t help myself. Raising hell is what I do best after all.”

I rolled my eyes at his nonchalance toward the very real possibility of Siwon and the rest of SJ-M literally destroying him into oblivion. Is he really not scared of Siwon anymore, or has he already heard it so many times now that he’s used to death threats being thrown at him every other second? Either way, I have a very strong feeling that Void won’t be on this earth for much longer. I inwardly chuckled at the thought of Siwon tearing through the airport terminal when we go to pick him up in two months, and the first thing he does is strangle Void. Oh, funny, funny. 

“Alright, we’re here!” Void announced, abruptly pulling into a parking spot.

I blinked for a moment, confused about when we had actually arrived. I looked out the windshield to get a better look at the club, and I could instantly tell by the people waiting outside the club, behind the red, velvet rope, the two, intimidating bouncers guarding the door, and the heavy bass beat that could be felt all the way in my car, running straight through my chest, that this place was the place to be. How come I never knew about this place until now?! Darkside… I’m definitely gonna hafta remember this for future references.

“Are you ready?” Void asked, giving me a sidelong glance when I didn’t make any movements of getting out of the car.

I snapped back to my senses and quickly said, “Oh! Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s go!”

I followed his lead of unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car, and once the doors were shut with a snap, Void locked the car twice and threw my keys into his pocket. He unexpectedly hooked arms with me and began walking toward the door, leaving me to try and follow him in my stilettos. By some miracle of God, I made it to the door without breaking my face in the process. I sent Void a silent glare. He should know better than to drag me around like that when I’m wearing such hazardous shoes! Aish.

“Sup, bros,” he said smoothly once we reached the bouncers.

My eyes widened at the casual tone of voice he had used to speak to them, seeing as how they were literally five times his size and could very well kill him on the spot if they so desired. I pulled on his arm, giving him a warning look, but he gave me a dismissive wave of his hand—I swear to God if he does that again, I am going to bite that damn hand off—and said, “The name’s Void.”

The bigger one on the left cocked an eyebrow in Void’s direction as he nonchalantly threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in closer to his side. I cocked an eyebrow at Void’s arm hanging loosely over my shoulder but decided not to say anything. The two bouncers shared a look before referring to a clipboard the one on the right had in his hands. About a minute of studying the almost six-page list, they looked up at us and shook their heads as the one on the left said, “Sorry, but there’s no ‘Void’ on the list.”

“Call Kenji up. I guarantee you my name is on that ing list,” Void responded, which immediately caused me to elbow him in the ribs. He glared at me, a glare which I so gladly returned with full force.

I turned my glare from him and looked at the bouncers, a slight smile making its way onto my face. “Excuse his obnoxious behavior. The poor idiot suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome.

“Che. I do not. I’m being serious, damn it. Kenji guaranteed me that my name would remain on that list, 24/7, 365 days a year,” Void responded, glaring at the bouncers once more, “and if you don’t believe me, you can call him up and ask him yourself.”

“Wait a minute. Do you happen to be ‘Kim Heejong’?” the one on the right asked after he checked the list once more. He looked up at us, giving Void an expectant look.

Void scoffed. “That bastard changed my name to Heejong?!” Then, under his breath, “ you, Kenji.” He sighed, running a hand through his hair before shaking it back into place. My stare fell flat. Why do you guys do that? Like, seriously? It’s totally counterproductive. “Yeah, that’s me. I’m the infamous Kim Heejong.”

Duuuuude,” the one on the right said with a smile, extending his hand out to Void, which he took and gave him one of those “guy handshakes”. “You’re a freaking legend around these neck of the woods. I heard you hightailed it back to Cali, though. What’re you doing back around here?”

Void smiled, obviously pleased at being recognized and remembered for something that made him a “legend around these neck of the woods”. “I’m out to show my girl here a good time tonight, if ya’ know what I mean,” he responded with a devious smirk and wink to match.

I fought the urge to elbow him again as the bouncers laughed and nodded in approval. Without saying anything else, the one on the left reached over and unhooked the velvet rope, letting us pass through much to the annoyance and irritation of everyone else waiting in line, who all immediately began complaining and whining, shouting incoherent insults at either Void and me or the bouncers, I couldn’t tell. Void started walking inside, which left me with nothing else to do but to follow him seeing as how I was still under his arm. The moment we were past the doors and actually inside the club, my jaw instantly dropped as I felt the wicked bass vibrate right through the very core of my body. Now this was a club.

Everywhere I looked, darkness met my eyes, broken only by the sporadic beams of colored light shot from the moving lights fixated on the ceiling. The thick smell of sweat and alcohol clung to the air, letting me know that this was the place you went to if you wanted to forget your worries and simply have a good time. The dance floor was gargantuan in size, probably three times the size of the biggest dance floor I’ve ever seen, yet it somehow managed to be filled with a mass of hundreds of moving bodies, all dancing their own dance to the same music. Raised above the dance floor was the DJ and his turntables and mixer, surrounded by probably ten speakers ten times my height, which were obviously the source of the addicting, tantalizing music. I was absolutely astounded, not only by the sheer size of the club itself—the outside of the club was so misleading, making me believe that it was just some average-sized club—but also by the eccentric and pumped up atmosphere that seemed to seep from the bodies of everyone occupying the club.

Again: WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS CLUB?!

“C’mon! This way!” Void shouted at me, barely being heard above the music.

I didn’t have to hear him, though, since he started walking to the left with me still under his arm. I followed silently, still awestruck by the sheer magnitude of this club. Without even realizing it, I found myself nearly deaf behind the massive speakers, while Void left me to go talk to the DJ. I didn’t understand anything he was saying, but I saw the DJ nod and push some buttons and flip some switches on his equipment before taking his headphones off and leaving them on his table. He followed Void back to where I was standing, where he flashed me a friendly smile, to which I gladly returned. Void motioned for us to follow him, and I guess by force of habit, he slung his arm around my shoulders again and began walking, the DJ following behind us. Not before long, I found myself sitting at a table with Void and the DJ, a little way’s away from the dance floor, which I was a bit thankful for since no one would have to yell in order to be heard anymore.

“Uki, this is Kenji Himura. He’s the owner of this here amazing club and also one of my closest friends out there. Kenji, this is Uki Choi, my—”

“Girlfriend?” Kenji interrupted, and without giving Void a chance to explain, continued with, “Man, how’d he manage to snag a girl like you? What’d you do? Lose a bet? Felt pity for him?”

“You ing bastard!” Void responded, hitting Kenji upside the head. With a pout, he said, “Uki is not my girlfriend. I was about to say she was also a really good friend before your rude interrupted me.”

“Che. Calm your balls, bro. I was just joking. I know for a fact that you could never land a girl like this,” Kenji responded, flashing me a mischievous smirk and a wink to match.

I chuckled quietly, ignoring Void’s outburst of an angry “Bastard!” as I said, “Let me formally introduce myself. I’m Uki Seohae Choi. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you as well,” he replied with a soft smile, shaking my extended hand. He studied me for a moment with his dark brown, almost black eyes, before saying, “Uki, eh? You Japanese, too?”

I laughed slightly, shaking my head in the process. “Nope, nope, nope! One hundred percent, full-bred Korean.”

“Ahh, bummer. It’s k. You’re still chill,” he said with a smile.

“Well thank you,” I responded with a smile of my own.

“Ew. Do not be flirting with my friend, Uki. I forbid it,” Void said, shooting me a look.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Kenji interjected calmly, not giving me the chance to respond to Void. “If the girl wants to flirt with a y man such as myself, I say let her. Brooooo, c’mon. You are majorly -blocking here. Baaaaad swag.”

“Don’t talk to me about swag! I’m the inventor of the damn thing!” Void heatedly responded.

“Yah! Sit down and quit shouting like a madman. You’re gonna draw attention our way,” I chastised, smacking Void on the shoulder to shut him up.

He grumbled something under his breath, pouting and scowling at the table. “Ugh. I needa drink. Where’s the damn alcohol?!”

“Bro, calm your balls. It’s coming,” Kenji replied, and as if right on cue, a waitress in a skimpy black miniskirt and pantyhose with a more-than-revealing top came to our table and set down a platter of glass shots, all filled to the brim with a dark, amber liquid. The waitress smiled flirtatiously in Void’s direction, batting her lashes before strutting away. Void turned slightly in his seat, a smirk evident on his face as his eyes remained fixated on the girl’s retreating figure. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat, watching as Kenji took a shot like a pro and quickly reached for another one. He looked at me, extending the shot he had in his hand to me, which I immediately declined. His eyebrows creased in disapproval. “Uki, if you don’t take the shot, I’m gonna be highly offended.”

“Sorry, but I promised my brother not a drop of alcohol will pass these lips for the remainder of my stay here in Seoul,” I explained, giving an apologetic shrug of my shoulders.

“Uki, quit being a goody-goody and take the damn shot. Your brother already thought you and I had , so nothing can make him anymore upset at this point,” Void commanded before reaching for a shot and making it disappear in a matter of seconds.

“Listen to the idiot,” Kenji insisted, ing the shot in my face once more. “C’monn~ Just one?”

“Sorry, guys, but I can’t. I promised,” I declined once more, politely pushing Kenji’s hand holding the shot out of my face.

“It’s k! It’s just one shot! It ain’t gonna hurt chu!” Kenji pressed, the shot somehow finding its way back to my face, dangerously close to my lips.

I bit my lower lip and firmly shook my head, refusing to take the shot. Void sighed and set his empty shot glass down—holy , he’s managed to down five already?—and glared at me. “Look, Choi. I did not go through the troubles of today to bring you here just to have you sit here and not drink. Take the damn shot or else I’ll tell the other members where you are right now and have every single one of them fly across Seoul to kill us both.”

I sighed in frustration and snatched the shot glass from Kenji’s hand. Throwing my head back, I downed the shot within a matter of seconds and triumphantly slammed the empty glass back down on the table. Kenji gave me an impressed look, the smirk on his face growing more mischievous by the second.

“There, are you happy?” I grumbled.

Kenji let out a low whistle. “A shot of Patrón and not even fazed? I’m impressed.”

I smirked. “You shouldn’t be. I ain’t no rookie to this game.”

The smirk on Kenji’s face simply grew as he leaned forward on his elbows and asked, “Care to make things more interesting then?”

“Not at all. Like I said, I promised I wasn’t gonna drink, and I plan to stick to this promise,” I replied adamantly.

“Uki, come on. This is the one night where you have no Donghae, no Siwon, no Super Junior to tell you, you can’t go completely crazy and wild. Live it up. These nights don’t happen often, ya’ know,” Void reminded me, giving me an expectant look as he drank yet another shot.

I bit my lower lip for a moment, thinking about all that Void had just said, while Kenji’s hand slowly inched across the table, the shot glass ebbing its way into my line of sight again. While a part of me was telling me to stick to my promise to Siwon, the other part of me was telling me to just say it and go crazy. To be honest with you, this was the first night in my entire life where I had nobody telling me what I can and can’t do. It felt kinda… nice, kinda… liberating. Before I knew it, I grabbed the shot from Kenji’s hand and made it disappear, and in almost no time, reached for another one.

Both Kenji and Void smirked and simultaneously said, “Let the fun begin.”

~~~~

Now Whose POV Could This Possibly Be In? Hmm… I Don’t Know. >;D

No… It couldn’t be her. Could it?

I blinked for a moment, completely sidetracked from whatever my friend was talking about. It totally didn’t look like her! The Uki I know would never go out in public dressed like that! But at the same time… I could never mistake that face for anybody else’s, no matter the amount of makeup she had covering everything. I inwardly sighed in frustration as my hand unconsciously tightened around the neck of my Heineken bottle. Even though I was 99.9 percent sure that, that was my Uki, I had to make sure that .1 percent of me wasn’t just making everything up and pretending that she was there. I turned to my friends and made some random excuse of needing to go to the bathroom and quickly began walking through the crowd around the bar toward the petite figure in the metallic silver dress that was quickly weaving her way through the dense crowd of the dance floor, toward the DJ. I paused for a moment, my eyes narrowing in suspicion. Who the hell was that guy and why did he have his arm around my Uki?

Hey, I heard she and Donghae broke up.

She’s fair game now.

I was suddenly thrown off balance by someone bumping shoulders with me, but before I hit the ground, I was caught by the arms and hauled back to my feet. I shook my head slightly while the guy that bumped into me apologized repeatedly, brushing off my black dress shirt. I chuckled and patted him on the shoulder, assuring him that all was well and no harm was done. When he was sure that I wasn’t upset, he apologized one last time before heading off to wherever he was heading to before he ran into me. I straightened myself to look for that little figure once more, but silently cursed when I realized that I had lost sight of her. I sighed, frustrated with myself.

Get a hold of yourself. You miss her so much that you’re beginning to see her everywhere?

I shook my head and made it back to my group of friends, who were laughing and talking about something miscellaneous, when something my friend, Rin, said caught my attention.

Daaaaaamn, who is that?” he asked, his eyes set on someone behind me.

I turned to see who he was talking about and instantly felt my eyes widen when I saw her, under the arm of that guy again with the DJ walking with them. Oh my gosh, what did she do to herself?! She looked totally and completely different! Not at all like the Uki I knew during college times! But seeing her walk by me at a closer distance than across the club like I had seen her at first, I no longer had any doubts in my mind. It was her, y stilettos, provocative dress, alluring makeup and all. I don’t know what she did, but seeing her like this… I can’t even put it into words.

“Oh man, that is hot,” Jason commented, eyes lingering on her figure as she walked by.

I felt the anger spark inside of me from hearing him call her a “that”. What was she, a show dog? She was a ing human being, and she should be spoken about as a human being.

“What I wouldn’t give to be able to bang that for the night,” Taejun said with a wicked smirk gracing his features, nonchalantly slipping at his beer as he kept his eyes fixed on Uki’s figure the entire time. I rolled my eyes in disgust. You didn’t hafta be a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on inside of his head.

“Tch. Fifty bucks says you wouldn’t even be able to get within spittin’ distance of her, let alone get a chance to bang her,” Rin challenged.

“Tch. Fifty bucks says I’d have her screamin’ my name alllllll night long,” Taejun responded boldly as he and a few of the other guys started laughing.

“You’re ing disgusting, dude,” I interjected, rolling my eyes.

“Ooo, gettin’ a little defensive? C’mon, dude, I was just playin’,” Taejun replied simply. His smirk wasn’t gone for long, though, as he quickly followed his words with, “But seriously, though. All joking manners aside, let’s make a little wager, shall we, gentlemen?”

“What’s at stake here?” Kihun asked in a slightly amused tone of voice.

“Stakes? The chance to get that for the night,” Taejun responded, gesturing with his beer in Uki’s direction, who, by now, had taken a seat with the mysterious guy and the DJ, taking shots of what looked to be either Patrón or Hennessy.

“Mmm, I’m likin’ these stakes,” Jason remarked, a newfound smirk upon his face as I saw him physically eye Uki up and down. My jaw clenched slightly, and I felt my fist twitch, wanting nothing more than to knock him the out for looking at her that way. 

“So it’s a deal? Losers’ only penalty is watching the winner get to leave with her, while the winner… Well, I’m betting the winner’s pleasure for the night would be more than enough reward,” Taejun stated with an amused chuckle.

“Do you guys not realize that she came here with a guy?” I asked pointedly, reminding everyone that she was here with a guy after all.

“Do you not realize that we don’t give a ?” Taejun returned snidely. He smiled, gently smacking my cheek in a joking manner as he said, “Relax~ Sheesh. So pessimistic tonight. And look. The guy obviously is nothing important to her if he’s getting up and dancing with some other girl, and the other guy is the DJ, meaning that he’s bound to leave sooner or later. And, she just had about twenty shots of Patrón, and by the smell of it, it was the strong stuff. It should be easy, am I right?”

Everyone murmured in agreement, but I refused to voice my opinion of anything on the matter. This was Uki we’re talking about here, and I refused to speak about her in such a disgusting way. As the guys began discussing the guidelines of the wager, I turned my attention back to Uki, who was now sitting alone at the table. In the corner of my eye, I saw the guy she came with being led toward the dance floor by some other girl while the DJ headed back to his post. I snapped back to my senses when someone hit me on the shoulder and said, “Dude! You in or not?”

I blinked at Taejun for a moment, confused by his question. “In? In what?”

“The wager! Are you gonna be playing at a chance to get to spend the night with that or not?” Taejun clarified, giving me an expectant look.

I was completely ready to say no, but then I thought about it. I couldn’t let Uki go home with any of these douchebags tonight. Friends or not, there was no way in Hell I was gonna let any of these bastards be the one to take Uki’s ity, especially over something as disgusting as a wager such as this one. I knew Uki best, meaning that I had the best chance of “winning her”, which ultimately meant that I could keep her safe.

“Alright, I’m in,” I finally answered after a minute of silence.

Taejun’s face broke into a smile as he cheered and clapped me on the shoulder. “Alri-hight, my boy is finally gonna become a man tonight! Well, assuming that you win of course, which is a slim chance, my friend, since you are going against me after all.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his overbearing stupidity. Regardless of what he thought the outcomes were gonna be, I already knew for a damn fact that he wasn’t going anywhere near Uki tonight, and that was definitely a promise I was going to keep.

There was a sudden flurry of movement and excited whispers around me, and when I snapped my attention back to whatever was happening, I was stunned to find Uki standing in front of all of us, a slight smile on her face.

“Heya, fellas,” she smoothly greeted, smiling at all of us.

Her breath reeked of alcohol, and I could tell by those simple two words that she was already a bit tipsy. Uki? Tipsy? Already? Damnnn. That they made her drink must have been strong to get her this tipsy this fast.

“Well hey there, doll. How are you?” Taejun asked, flashing her a smirk full of hidden meanings and intentions.

“I was sitting over at the table and couldn’t help but to notice you boys looking my way. I was just wondering, but any one of you guys care to join me in a dance?” she asked, tilting her head slightly at all as if she was just trying to tell the world she wasn’t all there at the moment.

Before any of the other guys could even think of a response, Taejun immediately grabbed her by the waist and dragged her toward the dance floor, saying, “Yeah, let’s go.”

I narrowed my eyes in anger when I saw that he knew she was a bit tipsy and he was totally taking advantage of that. While all the other guys were complaining and whining about Taejun’s “dirty play”, I sat back on a barstool, coolly watching them dance from afar while nonchalantly sipping at my beer. They were dancing normally at first, a good foot of space or so in between them, when all of a sudden, one of Taejun’s hands s its way down to her hips and pulled her against his own body. I felt my grip tightening slightly around the neck of my bottle when I saw Uki try to separate herself a bit but Taejun’s hands, both of which were now groping her rear, were keeping her from doing so. He leaned down toward her ear, whispering something that I obviously couldn’t hear, but even from here, I could see Uki’s eyes widening slightly.

I swear to God, I wanted nothing more than to ing knock the living daylights outta Taejun at that very moment.

Just when I thought the song was winding down to a close, the DJ’s voice blared through the speakers, cutting through the music, with news that made my heart drop: “Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Darkside to come out!”

A deafening roar erupted throughout the club as my stomach twisted itself into knots. The worst possible thing that possibly could happen during a time like this was the Darkside. Just as they cut out the lights, swathing the entire club in pitch darkness, I could just make out the scared look on Uki’s face.

Taejun’s POV~

I felt the burn of the other guys’ glares and stares, but I didn’t care. I was definitely savoring every second I had with this goddess of a woman, and I was not going to let the envy of the other guys get in the way of that. I mean, just look at her. Any normal guy would give anything to get a chance to bang her, and I was damn determined to get that chance.

As she and I were dancing, I strategically wove my hand around her waist, innocently enough, until it s down right to her hip and pulled her in until she was flush against my body. I bit my lower lip, swallowing hard when I felt my jeans begin to tighten a bit. She gasped at the sudden contact and made the move of putting some space between us, but at this point, both my hands found their way to her and made sure I held her in place. She wriggled for a second before I leaned down toward her ear and whispered, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. You’re only making me want you more.”

I smirked when I noticed her eyes widened the moment I pressed my hardness against her inner thigh. I was pretty sure that she was about to push me away from her, when the DJ’s next words seriously sounded like the angels singing from above: “Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for the Darkside to come out!”

My smirk grew when she frantically asked, “What is he talking about?! What’s the ‘Darkside’?!”

I almost laughed at how innocent and naïve she seemed at that very moment, and the split second before they cut the lights, I told her, “Don’t worry about it. It’ll be fun.”

She didn’t have a have a chance to respond, for right as I finished my words, the lights were cut and we were swallowed by complete and utter darkness. And when I say complete and utter darkness, I freaking mean complete and utter darkness, to the point where you can’t even see your hand two inches in front of your face. Mmm, how convenient, eh? I noticed that she jumped slightly when the lights were cut, and even though I couldn’t’ see her, I could tell that she was looking about frantically. I smirked. Oh, I totally win.

Fishing her in and pulling her even closer against my body, I held her in place by the hips and began grinding my lower body against hers as I swiftly swooped toward the side of her neck, where I immediately bit down—hard. She immediately began struggling against me, and I could sense that she was about to yell for help. Although there was a slim chance of anyone actually hearing her—since the music surrounding us was insanely loud after all—I couldn’t chance anyone next to us hearing anything, so I quickly retreated from her neck and slammed my lips against hers. She definitely began struggling at that point, and when I felt like she was about to pull her head away, one of my hands flew from her hip to the back of her neck, pushing her head closer to mine and restraining her from breaking free.

I hungrily attacked her lips, seeking for some sort of entrance, but when I found none, I resorted to almost-angrily biting down on her lower lip with so much force that the taste of blood instantly flooded my own mouth. She gasped at the sudden pain, and I took that chance to delve in, exploring every inch of her warm cavern I could possibly reach. Before I knew what I was going on, I felt a sudden, sharp pain on my foot, and I jumped up with a yelp, letting go of her completely. I heard a loud “thump!” which I was assuming was her falling on the ground after she so suddenly flew out of my grasps. Goddamnit! Whoever invented stilettos is going straight to the fiery pits of Hell, I swear!

All of a suddenly, the laser lights and bar lights came back on, casting enough illumination for everyone to see everything again. Some people began groaning and complaining, chanting for the lights to be cut again, but I didn’t have time to register anything except for the fact that she was breathing hard on the floor, bottom lip bleeding slightly, and looking up at me with a terrified expression, for the moment the lights came back on, someone blindsided me, and I found myself on the floor.

I looked up and my face instantly contorted with rage. “WHAT THE ?!”

“WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TOUCHING HER LIKE THAT?! YOU DON’T ING KNOW HER, TAEJUN!” he screamed in my face as Rin, Jason, Kihun, and the other guys were attempting to pry him off me.

“Oh yeah?! Like you do?!” I retorted, pushing him off so I could stand up and face him.

“As a matter of fact, I do! And if I ever see you lay another hand on her like that, I swear to God I will ing kill you!” he screamed in my face.

I didn’t have time to respond, though, for all of a sudden, she stood up and ran off, drunkenly running into some of the bar stools on her way to wherever the hell she was heading to. Right before she left, though, I could catch some traces of tears flowing down her cheeks, and I obviously wasn’t the only who noticed because next thing I knew, I was thrown off my feet from the force of a punch that landed straight at my face.

“You ing made my little sister cry, you mothering bastard. You think you can get away with this?!” he yelled, grabbing me by the collar and pulling me up so he was right in my face.

I sneered and spit right in his face, a mixture of my blood and saliva landing right in the middle of his face. “Calm the down, James. It’s not as though I ing her or anything.”

Void’s POV~

You know what I hate more than anything?

When a good moment gets ruined because of some stupid bastards.

I mean seriously.

Here I was, happily dancing—grinding—with this insanely hot chick, and all of a sudden, I have Kenji on my saying something about Uki running off somewhere while the bouncers were in the middle of stopping some fight between two idiots. The two idiots part I wasn’t so worried about, but the moment Kenji told me about Uki, I instantly yelled “!” and ran off looking for her. I mean, she was my responsibility after all, but how was I supposed to know that something would happen to her if I left her for a mere fifteen minutes to dance?! I let out a breath of frustration as Kenji and I frantically searched for Uki down the corridors of the private rooms. I mean, with her luck, she probably got cornered by some filthy bastard and nearly or something.

I cursed under my breath when that thought flew past my mind and began searching for her with a new vigor. There was no way in Hell I was letting anything like that happen to her, especially when I swore to her that I would take care of her and I would look after her.

“Void!” I heard Kenji yell.

I instantly sprinted toward the source of his voice and found myself standing in front of the girls’ bathroom. I gave Kenji a skeptical look, but he said, “Some girls just came out and told me that there’s a girl locked in a stall crying. It has to be her.”

“And if it’s not? I’m gonna look like some ing creep if I go in there just to find that it isn’t her, bro!” I yelled.

“And what if it is her?! Are you just gonna let her sit there and cry?! C’mon, dude! It was our bright idea to mix the Patrón and Vodka, and if she was drunk enough for something to happen to her, imagine what she’s capable of doing now!” Kenji retorted angrily.

I gave a breath of anger and said, “Fine, but you better cover my . Make sure no one comes in unless I’ve come out, got it?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, now go!” Kenji yelled, shoving me inside the bathroom.

I was at first astounded by the opulent nature of the bathroom, but the feeling of appreciation was ephemeral as it was quickly replaced by worry and fear when the sound of someone flat out crying hit my ears. I ran down the stalls, looking underneath—hoping against hope that there was no one else in there so I wouldn’t look like some creepy or something—the doors to see which one was occupied until I got to the one where I saw the same metallic material of Uki’s dress pressed against the corner of the stall. I assumed that she was sitting with her back against the corner of the stall, knees drawn up to her chest, from what was visible to me underneath the door.

“Uki? Uki, is that you?” I asked, although I was pretty damn sure it was her.  

She didn’t respond to me, simply continued crying. I sighed. I was scared it would have to resort to this. Sighing once more, I laid down on my back, my head facing the stall, as I expertly slid myself underneath until I was in the stall completely. Straightening myself into a sitting position, I found that I was right. Uki was sitting against the corner, knees pulled up to her chest, arms wrapped tightly around them, as she was hunched over on herself, crying. I sighed, scooting next to her and gently placing my arm around her shoulders, when she suddenly snapped, throwing my arm off her viciously.

“DON’T TOUCH ME! DON’T ING TOUCH ME!” she shrieked, suddenly scooting herself as far away from me as possible.

My eyes widened in surprise as I was taken aback by her sudden outburst. What the…?

“Uki… Uki, it’s okay, it’s me,” I said gently, similar to the tone of voice I’d use if I were speaking to a scared child. “It’s me, Void.”

She shook her head frantically as if she were refusing to believe my words. “Void’s gone! Void went dancing!”

“Uki, look at me! I’m sitting right here! I’m Void!” I yelled at her, grabbing her by the wrists and forcing her to look up at me.

She paused for a second, tears welling up in her eyes, before a look of recognition slowly dawned on her features. The moment she realized that I really was who I was saying I was, she threw herself into my arms, burying herself into my chest, as she started completely sobbing.

“Void, where were you?! Where were you?! Why’d you leave me?! I was so scared! I was scared, Void!” she sobbed as I comfortingly closed my arms around her.

“I-It’s okay,” I stammered slightly, suddenly feeling anger flare inside of me.

Whothe did what to her?

“N-no, no it’s not! I was so scared, Void!” she continued sobbing, crying harder if that were even possible.

“I-it’s okay, Uki. I’m here now. I won’t let anything happen to you, got that? You’re safe now, okay?” I assured gently, trying my best to soothe her, but let’s face it, dude: I at these things.

Instead of feeling total and complete sympathy—although I obviously felt bad for her!—I had this overwhelming feeling of pure and utter fury at the thought of anyone doing anything to her. Even though Uki and I fought on a daily basis, and even though we had the tendency to let on that we hated each other, the moment anyone does anything to hurt her, is the moment I ing tear someone to shreds.

Goddamnit.

I sound like Siwon now.

Aish.

“Look, we’ll just leave, okay? We’ll get up right now and leave if that’s what you want,” I said, waiting for her response.

Although her crying didn’t so much as deter, she slowly nodded and made the movements of standing up. Her legs wobbled a bit, but I wrapped a supporting arm around her waist, holding up most of her weight. Reaching down, I grabbed her heels that she had taken off at some point of being in the bathroom, and unlocked the stall door. I looked at her crying beside me and sighed, feeling the really strong urge to punch something.

“Do you want me to carry you?” I asked, not wanting to make her walk in this condition.

She shook her head, though, and motioned to walk forward as she slowly began to calm down a bit with her crying. We slowly made our way to the door, and once we reached it, I grasped the handle and opened the door, revealing a worried-looking Kenji pacing around in the hallway. The moment the door opened, he looked up at us and his worried eyes instantly landed upon Uki. To the eye, the only look in Kenji’s eyes was sympathy, but to the trained eye like mine, there was also a prominent look of pure anger and rage hidden away in his passive dark brown eyes. He immediately threw his arms around Uki, who began crying all over again. He looked at me, giving me a look that I knew all too well.

Oh hell yes, you better expect for us to take revenge against the stupid bastards who made Uki cry like this.

“C’mon, bro. You needa get Uki outta here, and I gotta go deal with some fight,” Kenji said, breaking his embrace with Uki and returning her to my arms.

I tersely nodded, and even though Uki protested against it, I easily lifted her up into my arms and carried her toward the entrance of the club. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her head in the crook of my neck. I followed Kenji, when he suddenly stopped, making me suddenly stop as well. Right in front of us, stood the two bouncers that were guarding the door earlier, each of whom was holding onto a guy maybe a few years older than me by the collar. One of the guys was busted up pretty badly, complete with an already-swelling eye, bleeding lip and nose, and a cut temple. The other guy was a lot better off, sporting only a nice, already-blackening eye.

“These the two idiots?” Kenji asked, looking back and forth between the two guys.

“Yep. This one threw the first punch,” the bouncer who I remembered was standing on the right said, indicating the guy that was less beat up.

“But this guy was apparently inappropriately touching some girl against her wishes,” the bouncer from the left said, indicating the guy that was severely beat up.

At the sound of those words, Uki raised her head slightly to look at the guy, and I noticed right away her eyes widening, a look of fear entering her features. Seeing this, I knew right then and there that Uki was that girl they were talking about, and that guy was the sick bastard that I was after. I prodded Kenji with my foot, making him turn around to face me. Gently handing Uki over to him, I walked straight over the guy who was more beat up than the other. Without any word of warning, I drew my fist back and threw the hardest punch I had ever thrown in my entire life, square in the guy’s face.

He fell from the bouncer’s hands, falling to the floor while clutching his now bleeding nose.

“What the , man?!” the guy exclaimed in anger.

I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt so I was right in his face as I said in a deadly tone, “That’s what you get for thinking you can get away with laying a hand on my best friend. You don’t ing do that, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?! YOU DON’T TOUCH HER UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PERSONALLY ING CHOP OFF BOTH YOUR HANDS, ARA?! THE NEXT TIME I CATCH WORD OF YOU GOING ANYWHERE NEAR HER, I WILL PERSONALLY WALK YOU DOWN TO THE GATES OF HELL MYSELF, IS THAT CLEAR?!”

“Yah! Who the do you think you are, telling me what to do?!” he had the balls to yell in my face, pushing my hands off him and straightening himself as much as his surely-broken nose would allow him to.

“Me? I am Kim Heejong, the ing Sadist in disguise,” I replied simply, “and trust me when I tell you that it is not a good thing to be on my bad side.”

 

Lol. And the final word count for this chapter isssss... 8900 WORDS! LMAO. DEFINITELY the longest chapter in all of the Emotional series. :3

Hope you have fun reading this! Lol. I had alotta fun writing it. :3

Umm... I won't say much. LMAO. 'Cause honestly, I really don't have anything else to say. :P

Oh yeah. Because I spent literally ALL DAY writing this thing up, and because I spent ALL NIGHT ignorning my homework for this chapter, don't expect an update for a little bit longer this time around. Lol. I assure you, the next chapter will not happen this fast. :3

OH YES, ONE MORE THING.

I ASKED NICELY FOR PPL NOT TO LEAVE ONLY COMMENTS THAT SAY "UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!" OR ANY VARIATION TO THAT.
IT'S OKAY IF YOU ADD IT INTO AN
ACTUAL, REAL, LEGITIMATE COMMENT, BUT NOT IF THAT IS YOUR STAND-ALONE COMMENT, ARA?!

Alright, I think that's it for sure. :3

Buh-bye! Thanks again for being such awesome readers!!<3