Backstabbing Say Whaa?~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Keep in mind while you're reading that everything's not always as they seem. ;D

And brace yourselves for a shocker. ^^

Siwon’s POV~

“So what was Uki yelling earlier?” I asked as I carefully switched lanes.

“I’d really rather not repeat any of the stuff she was saying. I mean, it was pretty…scary to say the very least,” Hangeng responded.

“Yeahh…It had me scared and I wasn’t even the one she was yelling at,” Zhou Mi threw in.

“Uki is one very scary little girl. I thought we’ve established this already,” Henry said, absently staring at the roof of the van.

“I don’t like the idea of her going back to the dorms alone. She just looked so…intense,” Donghae muttered.

“Well, we’re here now. We can always turn back around,” I stated, pulling into an empty spot in the Hilton’s parking lot. I left the van running, twisting in my seat to look at everyone for the verdict. They all looked at one another before shrugging their shoulders, climbing over one another to get out the door. Well, I guess that answers that. Cutting the engine, I pulled the key out of the ignition and climbed out myself.

I quickly locked all the doors and followed everyone inside. Why in the world would umma and appa wanna meet at the Hilton of all places? Just to talk about moving back here for the summer? I’d expect maybe a coffee shop or a restaurant or something but definitely not the Hilton. I shook my head slightly, deciding that my parents had their reasons, as I followed the rest of everybody into an elevator. I’m supposing that the front desk knew we were coming ahead of time seeing as how the moment we walked inside, all they said was floor seventeen, room two hundred forty-six. Once we all crammed into the cramped elevator, everyone began chattering to one another about nonsense things, things that I didn’t bother paying attention to. Instead, I patiently waited until the elevator dinged us onto the right floor and the doors smoothly slid open to reveal a long and elegantly decorated hallway with doors lining each side. We exited, walking down the hallway and looking for the right room.

“Here it is,” Alex called, stopping in front of one of the doors. “Room two forty-six.”

She politely knocked on the door and a moment later, a man in a black suit and tie opened the door for us. I looked at him suspiciously. Why was this man here…?

“Siwon?! Uki?! Oh thank God you guys are here!” I heard my mother’s frazzled voice yelling from somewhere in the depths of the hotel room.

“Umma? What’s going on?” I asked, pushing my way through to the front of the group. I walked into the hotel room and stopped short when my mom plowed into me, her arms tightening around my neck as she sobbed into my chest.

“I was so worried about you guys! Oh, thank God the rest of you are okay, too!” she cried, leaving me and going to look at the rest of everybody as well.

I examined the room for a second. Agent Yi…

Oh gosh, this can’t be good.

“Agent Yi? What is this all about?” I asked, looking around the room suspiciously.

My eyes rested upon a boy that was sitting in one of the armchairs, his faraway gaze directed out the balcony window. For a moment there, he looked just like James, but upon closer inspection, I saw that it wasn’t. This guy was beyond pale with jet-black hair that resembled the style a surfer might have and brilliant green eyes with an odd tint of electric blue hidden away in his irises. He had good, strong features, which were twisted into a pensive expression, chewing on his lower lip thoughtfully with his right index finger at the corner of his lips, his elbow resting on the arm of the armchair. If I had just gotten a quick look at this guy, I would have said that he wasn’t Korean seeing as how he had green eyes, but I quickly remembered that my own sister’s eyes weren’t exactly of normal Korean colors either, so I wasn’t quite sure what this guy was. He seemed not to notice us, or not to care enough to notice us, as he continued to sit there in his pensive state, staring out the window. For some reason, though, I could see a troubled light shining brightly in his intense eyes as the chewing of his lower lip slowly became clear to me that it wasn’t from thoughtfulness, but from nervousness.

Agent Yi was just about to answer me, when a different voice came out his opened mouth instead.

“WHERE’S UKI?!” the voice that I had decided was my mother’s shrieked.

The whole room fell into a deathly silence as the boy snapped his head to look our way, his worried eyes widening. Agent Yi slowly stood, his eyes holding a cautious light that so obviously didn’t wanna be there, didn’t wanna accept the fact that Uki wasn’t with us.

“Guys… Where’s Uki?” he asked slowly and quietly.

“She’s, um… She headed back to the dorm. She wanted to change ‘cause she—”

“MY BABY’S GONNA DIE!” my mother shrieked, breaking down into sobs as she collapsed to the floor.

I turned to face Agent Yi with a serious look on my face as Donghae and Alex rushed forward to comfort my weeping mother.

“Agent Yi, answer me. What’s going on?!” I shouted, my body shaking in fear as my stomach began twisting in dread.

“She’s practically killing herself,” he muttered, obviously not worried about answering my question. “She’s walking right into her death!”

“AGENT YI! WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

“The stalker! He’s in the freaking dorms! Why do you think we called you to a place forty-five minutes away from the dorm, ah?! Why do you think we had the dorms evacuated so no one would get hurt, ah?! Did you think we were doing all this for fun and games?! Did you think that we were doing all this for your entertainment?! Why’d you let Uki go back there after we so clearly told you guys about the severity of this situation?!” Agent Yi snapped, beginning to pace around with a nervous look on his face.

“Why didn’t anybody tell us about all this beforehand?! Now Uki’s probably going and getting herself killed!” Leeteuk yelled, looking like he desperately wanted to punch something in his pent up frustration.

“I told Uki! I told her everything that was going on!” my mom exclaimed, still shaking in Alex’s arms tightly wrapped around her.

“You told Uki… But she never told us…” Donghae trailed off, an intense look on his face as things slowly began to click for him. “That’s why she’s off to the dorms. She’s going to face the stalker! She wanted us outta the way so she could go and face him once and for all!”

“Stupid idiot’s gonna get herself killed,” I heard a voice mutter.

I turned toward the source of the voice to find that it was that strange boy speaking, a look of torn decision on his face.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” I asked him.

He looked up at me as everyone else turned to look at him as well, almost as if they were just now noticing him for the first time. The boy stood up and I was shocked for a moment to see that he was almost equivalent to my height, just an inch, maybe two inches shorter than me. He stood with a straight posture, his jaw set in a determined manner.

“That’s not important right now,” he said in off Korean. “What’s important is that we need to get back to the dorms. Uki needs us.”

“He’s right. We need to head out, now. I’ll take my agents, you guys stay—”

“No,” Alex immediately said, standing up with a determined flame burning passionately in her emerald eyes. “We are not staying here, at least I’m not. Uki’s saved me once, so it’s my turn now. There’s no way I’m abandoning her. And if you argue, it’s simply going to take that much longer for us to go to her rescue.”

Agent Yi thought about this for a moment before he sighed in defeat and said, “Fine, but not all of you can come.”

“We’ve gotta van. Whether or not you permit us to come, we’re going,” Heechul stated defiantly. “And I dare you to tell me otherwise.”

Agent Yi let out an annoyed breath before muttering something under his breath and stalking out of the room. Everyone began following him out, but I quickly stopped the unknown boy, placing a hand on his shoulder so he would stop and turn to look at me. Once he did, I eyed him suspiciously. “Who are you?”

“I already told you. That’s not important right now. We need to get to Uki before she does something even stupider and gets herself killed,” he said, managing to slip past me and out the door.

Something seems…weird about him. His Korean wasn’t necessarily horrible, but it wasn’t fluid and smooth like a native speaker’s either. Like, he could speak well enough for me and everyone around us to understand him, but he couldn’t speak like me or the rest of everybody around us. It was weird, and I feel as though I’ve met this kid somewhere before, but I’m almost positive I haven’t. Ugh. That isn’t important right now. What’s more important is the fact that Uki’s about to get herself killed and I’m standing here arguing with myself about knowing some random guy who can’t fluently speak Korean.

Uki, you are so dead the moment I get my hands on you.

Uki’s POV~

I know what you’re probably thinking right now.

That I’m stupid, right?

I got it right on the bull’s eye, did I not?

Well, you gotta put yourself in my shoes for just a moment. This idiot has been stalking me, my friends, and my family for way too damn long now and there was no way I was letting Agent Yi or the rest of my family get in between me and my goal at hand: getting the pleasure of kicking that motherer’s right down to the gates of Hell and watching the idiotic creature burn for the rest of eternity. Sound a bit harsh? Tch, yeah right. I believe that I’ve fully reserved the right to hate that stupid, backstabbing all I want, especially after all it has done to me. Yeah. It is no longer a human being in my eyes. -__-

I calmly pulled into the parking lot of the dorms, parking in an empty spot and immediately cutting the engine. I find it quite hilarious that I didn’t feel scared or nervous or anything. I felt totally and completely calm. I even took my sweet time in pulling my key out, carefully throwing it into my purse, before grabbing my purse and climbing out of my car. Hopping slightly, I hit the ground and turned to shut and lock the door. I even had the nerve to calmly whistle a happy little tune, totally and completely contradicting the situation at hand, as I made my way toward the front doors. I opened the door and stepped in, my Converse sneakers squeaking quietly on the gleaming tiled floors of the lobby of the front entrance. I looked around for a moment. It was so…quiet.

Not a soul was in sight and I must admit that it was quite eerie and foreboding when all that could be heard in the entirety of the gargantuan lobby was the sound of the infomercial playing quietly on the flat screen TV. The volume was set low and the sounds of the salesman’s voice seemed magnified by the utter silence surrounding me. As I continued to make my way toward the elevator, past the abandoned front desk with the desktop still running and the papers slightly askew on the smooth surface of the mahogany desk as if the person sitting there just moments ago had to quickly rush out of the building for an urgent matter, I couldn’t help but to feel as though I were walking in the museum in that one horror movie with Paris Hilton in it that utterly tanked at the box office. Oh, what was it? Wax Museum? Waxy Horror? No, wait. House of Wax. Yeah, that’s it. House of Wax. It was quiet and creepy just like the town House of Wax took place in. If it weren’t for the fact that this movie so horribly—and not just ‘cause it had Paris Hilton in it, either—I’d definitely recommend you watch it. But seeing as how it does , I really advise against it.

I stepped into the elevator, calmly pushing the button labeled with a black number 15 and continued whistling as the elevator slowly made its ascend upward. I stood right in the center of the elevator, one hand holding onto the strap of my purse, the other hanging nonchalantly by my side while my eyes remained fixated on the rising red numbers. If this were a horror movie, this would be the exact moment where the lights would go out, the elevator would come to a screeching halt, and the grudge or the little girl from The Ring would climb through the ceiling and… Well, do whatever ghosts do to people they “get”. I mean, have you ever thought about that? How the screen always fades to black the moment the ghost “gets” the protagonist of the movie? I mean, seriously, what happens to them? The ghosts obviously don’t, like, eat them or anything seeing as how the character is always back the next morning with a confused look on their face and the stupidity to still stay in the house with the ghost lady that took them the night before. So what happens? Like, remember how inThe Grudge, Sarah Michelle Geller’s character lifts up the blanket and the grudge is staring at her? Then all of a sudden, she gets pulled under the blanket and the blanket deflates, yet the screen fades out and then it’s suddenly bright and sunny the next day with Sarah in the kitchen or something like that? Well, what in the world happened to her? Did she, like… Take a trip or something with the grudge? Whoa, now that woulda been pretty insane.

Oh my goodness, why is this elevator ride taking so lo—

The happy little *ding!* of the elevator doors sliding open cut me off mid-thought as I raised a brow at the sight that greeted me. The hallway that stretched before me was dark, all the lights in the ceiling save for one completely busted. And that lone light was flickering as well, yet it did nothing to rouse my un-amused nerves. Usually, the line of four windows on the wall opposite the dorm’s door aided in lighting the hallway, but seeing as how it was almost seven in the evening now and the sun was quickly sinking in the darkening night sky, I could rely on nothing to assist my lack of sight except for the eerie light shining from the depths of the dark dorm. I blinked for a moment, thinking quickly and reaching out to hit the elevator’s emergency stop button so the doors wouldn’t slide shut, alerting the idiot inside that I was here… Although I’m pretty sure that the ding of the stupid elevator when I had first arrived did that already.

I carefully walked out into the hallway, like the stupid idiot that I am, and could half imagine the grudge “walking” down the hallway in that weird freaky way she walked down the stairs in the movie. I think I’m more scared by the prospect of having the grudge come and “eat” me rather than the reality of going inside and facing the maniac waiting for me. I took a deep breath and ventured forward, ignoring the flickering light above as I carefully set my purse down by the door, careful as to not make a sound. I straightened myself slowly, hardly daring to breathe in fear of making myself heard. Although it used to be my best friend, it was mentally unstable at the moment, meaning that it was not the same person I once knew. I wasn’t necessarily scared of it, more by the idea of what it was capable of doing after going over all that it has done to me since I’d gotten to Korea. Hell, even before I got to Korea! I took another deep, silent breath, as I made my way past the debris of the broken door, ignoring the torn picture of me with the red X over my face and a thumbtack tacked right in the middle of my face, holding it to the wooden doorframe. I was careful as to not step on a single piece of wood so I wouldn’t give myself away.

The dorm was dark save for the kitchen light shining brightly, cutting through the heavy darkness of the thoroughly trashed living room. Even through the obscurity of my vision due to the severe lack of light, I could plainly see the debris of everything lying around, with the furniture upturned and the windows shattered and the walls no longer intact.

Crazy mother—

The sound of a steady beat broke through my thoughts as I suddenly froze. It sounded as though someone was taking a knife and throwing into a wall, taking it out, then repeating the action.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

The constant, continuous thudding caused my heart to rev up as I began getting nervous for the first time. What am I doing here? Why am I here alone? Am I really that stupid? I sighed and immediately cursed myself, throwing my hands over my mouth. I held my breath as the thudding beat ceased. The air around me froze and it felt as if I were about to choke. I could sense the tensing of the atmosphere and after two whole minutes of terrifying silence, the thuds resumed. I mentally breathed in relief as I slowly and silently let my breath out, allowing time for my racing heart to calm down from its sporadic jumping in my constricting chest before I slowly made my way toward the kitchen. This would be the part of the movie where that one person in the theater would be yelling at the stupid, idiotic—IE: me—protagonist “Don’t go in there! Don’t go in there!” yet I would still be inching my way closer and closer to the kitchen of death as the violin’s sustained note played in the seventh position on the E string would be just a soft warning in the background of what’s about to happen. I froze once more when a low, soft voice started singing, the lyrics of the song coming out as cold and cruel.

“Rock-a-bye, baby

“In the treetop

“When the wind blows

“The cradle will rock

“When the bough breaks

“The cradle will fall

“And down will come baby

“Cradle and all.”

The voice was low and haunting and a few seconds of silence disrupted only by the sound of the thudding beat passed by before the voice started once more.

“Rock-a-bye, baby

“In the treetop

“When the wind blows

“The cradle will rock

“When the bough breaks

“The cradle will fall

“And down will come baby

“Cradle and all.”

It was creepy to say the very least and although I had walked in here without being scared of anything, I could very well feel the fear beginning to creep up inside me as adrenaline began coursing through my veins and my head began pounding as I almost let my feelings get the best of me. And then I began thinking of how much hell this idiot has put me through. My fear slowly began morphing into fury once more as my tightly clenched fists began shaking in rage. Boldly, I walked into the brightly lit kitchen, my eyes squinting for a moment due to the sudden swath of light attacking my poor eyes at once. The moment I came into view, the singing and the thudding simultaneously stopped and it became eerily silent once more. I stood there, my fists shaking at my sides, my teeth silently grinding in anger, as I watched a terrifyingly cold smile spread across the lips of a backstabbing traitor.

“Hello there, Uki. How are you on this fine, fine evening?”

I ignored the smooth sound of that voice and instead began focusing on the knife being ripped up from the wooden cutting board and thrown back down sharply, a dull thud resonating throughout the otherwise silent dorm. A pale hand grasped the black handle tightly, roughly pulled up, then repeated the action of throwing it back down. The knife’s point, no doubt dulled down by now after being repeatedly thrown into the wooden cutting board for God knows how long, stood tall and proud until the same hand grasped the handle once more, jerking up with little effort exerted, indicating to me that this had been going on for quite a while now. I noticed then, when the knife was thrown back down, that it hit the same spot every time with pure accuracy and precision. There was only one, very deep gouge mark in the entirety of the cutting board, not counting the other marks made from when I was using the board to cook.

This motherer is psychotic…

“Uki, it really is rude to ignore someone whenever they’re being nice and asking you a question. You better be careful before they just snap—

I knew to duck the moment I saw the hand tighten around the handle of the knife and it was a good thing I did, too, seeing as how a fraction of a second later, the knife went whizzing right over my head and stuck in the wall behind me. I quickly straightened myself, facing the idiotic moron with a newfound fire burning intensely in my eyes.

“Now, why would you do the uncanny thing of ducking for, ah?! It was supposed to be simple! I even spent all day dulling that knife down for you so it wouldn’t hurt that much when it goes straight through your head and here you are thwarting my attempts at kindness! You just make it so hard for a person to like you, Uki! Well, to hell with being nice. Let’s have another attempt at this, shall we?”

Before I knew what was going on, the sound of the knife drawer being pulled open caught my attention. That’s when things finally registered with me. I quickly jumped forward, over the island, and kicked the knife drawer shut, causing both our bodies to collide to the floor. I quickly jumped up, kicking the body away from me. However, I stopped short when I caught sight of something that made my eyes widen in shock and my stomach drop in disgust.

“You disgusting little ,” I said under my breath. Then, screaming at the top of my lungs, “YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE !”

The ruthless chuckle that responded to me was enough to make me wanna slit the ’s throat right then and there, but I couldn’t, not since…

“Surprised? It’s been four month now. Are you upset, Uki? Are you upset that it happened to me and not yo—

“SHUT UP!” I shrieked, my hand instantly going to one of the knives in the knife holder, tightening painfully around the sleek black handle. “YOU SHUT THE UP, MICHELLE, YOU SHUT THE UP THIS INSTANT!”

Michelle only chuckled, her lips pulling back into a vicious sneer as she straightened herself and placed a hand on her stomach. I almost spit at her in the utter disgust I felt. She’s…pregnant. With… With… With his baby! I don’t give a that I promised Troy I’d make better for myself, this stupid is gonna die for what she’s put me through! She was my best friend, and not only does she have the audacity to date my boyfriend behind my back for six months, but she also has the nerve to get pregnant with his baby?! And then come back and try to pull this with me?!

Oh no.

No, no.

Uki Seohae Choi does not play that nice.

Uki Seohae Choi ing busts people’s faces for tryna pull this .

“What makes you think that I’m gonna listen to you, huh? You took everything from me. Everything. You already had anything anybody could ever ask for yet that just wasn’t good for you, ah?! You just had to go and steal other people’s things?! You couldn’t just settle for all that you had?!” she shrieked at me, her eyes wide with a smile similar to that a crazy person might wear.

“Steal from other people? You wanna talk about stealing from other people?! You ing stole my boyfriend and dated him behind my back for six months! Now look at you! You’re ing pregnant with his baby!” I screamed in response.

“Oh yeah, I ‘stole’ your boyfriend from you. What else did you want?! You had everything! The hair, the looks, the clothes, the smarts, the personality, the college, the friends. You were ing born with a silver spoon in your mouth and end up going to Cambridge on a full scholarship while someone like me is busting their only to scrape by with a bachelor’s degree from Pepperdine after paying full tuition all by myself?! How is that even fair?! All I wanted was one thing and you couldn’t even be selfless enough to share some of what you had! You had sucha perfect life and of all the things I could have taken from you, you get most upset over a boyfriend that abused you every day?!”

“You ing knew?! You ing knew all along that he abused me yet you never said a word?!”

“Of course I knew!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. We both quieted down afterward, the sound of our heavy breathing being the only sound echoing throughout the dorm. Then, a little bit quieter, “You weren’t as good as you thought you were at hiding the bruises, ya’ know.”

“You ing knew,” I said quietly, glaring right at her with the look of utmost hatred in my eyes.

“I did. And you know why I didn’t say anything? Because it was a sign. A sign that you weren’t as perfect as you let on to be. A sign that I had a chance of winning after all.” The look on her face and the grin on her lips were terrifying to me. She looked legitimately…insane.

“Who are you? I don’t even know you! You’re not the same girl I’ve known all my life! You’ve ing changed!” I shouted.

“All because of you!” she shrieked at me. I could see her entire body visibly shaking now, looking as though she were about to foam at the mouth at any given second. “I was willing to tolerate everything you did, all up until the point where you stole Troy away from me! You stole him!”

“Are you ing stupid or something?! I didn’t steal Troy away from you! Do you even know where he is?! He’s ing dead! Dead! Gone! Not here! He’s buried six feet underground in a cemetery three thousand miles away from here and you’re sitting here trying to tell me that I stole him away from you?! Are you ing crazy?!”

“Dead?” she asked with a slight chuckle while narrowing her eyes slightly at me. “Dead?! You have the nerve to tell me that the father of my child is dead?! You’re the crazy one if you think he’s dead!

“What the are you talking about? Of course he’s dead! I saw him die right before my very eyes! You’re just ing insane and I’m not listening to another word you’ve got to say!” I screamed, my head pounding from having to listen to this madwoman talk.

Instead of responding to me, however, Michelle calmly took her phone out and dialed some number, putting the call on speaker. I rolled my eyes, just about to say something regarding how stupid she was, when all of a sudden, a voice I recognized so very clearly, answered, “Hello? Michelle?”

“Then tell me,” Michelle said, giving me a vapid stare, a slight smirk apparent on her red lips. “Who the is that?”

 

Aw snap, what just happened?! O.o

Well, stay tuned and you shall find out(x

Lol. Okay, so I know I keep telling you guys I'm gonna be gone, I'm gonna be on a hiatus, I'm gonna fall off the face of the earth, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah~ Well, I just got really excited about this chapter, so I decided to post it anyway. :3 But I will be leaving soon for sure. AP testing is drawing nearer and nearer and I keep using this story as an excuse not to study. ;D

Any who, I found it SOOOO hilarious that you guys all jumped to conclusions that it was James. xD I knew that you guys would think it were him if I were to put his name at the end. xD Ohh, I love you guys<3

Oh, and another thing. I have gotten some ppl apologizing to me about long comments?! No! I freaking LOVE long comments! They make my day to be able to read your guys' comments, especially if it's freaking out and spazzing like how it was with the last update. xD

Lol. So don't ever think that long comments are a bad thing! I love them and am always in a good mood whenever I see a ridiculously long comment left on my story, OR my wall! ^^

Kekeke~

Arasso, I think that's all really. Lol. Yeah, hope you guys liked the twist! ;D There's more to come very soon! >;D