Makin’ Them Jaws Drop ;D~

I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It

Lol. It was the best pic I could find of Donghae in black dress clothes. But I like my description better, so use your imaginations. :3 Happy reading!~

I was doing that weird thing, hopping forward on one foot while trying to pull on my other shoe at the same time, as I slowly made my way into the living room. I smirked slightly when everyone’s jaws dropped, their eyes going wide instantly. Taking one look at Donghae, I knew I wasn’t too overdressed. My, my, how handsome my fishy looked in his black slacks and black dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to the elbow, revealing his flawless forearms and silver bracelet from his mom. He had the top button undone and his hair was still visibly damp from the shower he’d taken earlier I’m guessing.

“Wow,” Donghae whispered softly.

I smiled and said, “Whatta you think? I think it’s pretty damn good for only having twenty minutes to get ready. Not to mention the fact that I’d just gotten over a ridiculous hangover, too.”

He smiled and stepped closer to me, looking down at me with a hazy look on his face. “You look absolutely stunning.”

Someone cleared their throat and I turned away from the intimate moment we were having to see TOP looking at me with a concerned glance. Oh, here we go.

“If I find out that anything happened like you got her drunk or anything like that, I’m killing you, arasso?” he said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. “I don’t get drunk, oppa. Tipsy maybe, but not drunk. Besides, if we were to be drinking tonight, I have a feeling that this one right here is gonna be worse off than me.”

“Hey, that’s not—!”

I gave Donghae a look. He rolled his eyes and said, “Okay, well yeah, I’ll admit. My girlfriend can handle alcohol better than I can.”

I smiled and still had to stand up on my tiptoes to kiss him. FOUR INCH HEELS AND I BARELY CLEARED HIS SHOULDER! T^T

“C’mon, are you ready?” he asked me, hooking his arm at his side.

I smiled and stepped up to him, holding onto his arm as I said, “Where are we going again?”

He only leaned in close and said with a smile, “You’ll see.”

Seungri’s POV~

I know what you’re thinking right now.

Oh great. This kid is totally gonna ruin things for Donghae and Uki, isn’t he?

Truth is?

I’m totally not.

I’m not gonna lie and say that I don’t have feelings for her still, ‘cause we all know that’s not the truth. But I’m not gonna go and steal her away from someone that makes her so happy either. What kind of jerk would do something like that, right? It saddened me to see that she’d moved on, but I couldn’t really blame her, now, could I? It’s been close to five and a half years since we’d really talked, and people grew up in that time. And besides, Donghae was one of the best guys out there. He was seriously perfect for her! It wouldn’t be fair of me to take her away for my own selfishness.

“I’ll see you guys later, m’kay?” Uki said, snapping me out of my mental thoughts.

I smiled up at her, seeing her cheeks flushed with excitement and happiness, her beautiful green eyes sparkling with a newfound intensity that entered them the moment she saw Donghae. Who was I to deny her that feeling?

“Have fun, Uki,” I said with a smile. “Oh, and you look beautiful by the way.”

“Aww, thanks, oppa,” she said with a wink, knowing it always drove me crazy whenever she called me that.

I WAS ONLY ONE STINKIN’ YEAR OLDER THAN HER FOR CRYIN’ OUT LOUD! -_____-

Seeing my expression, she laughed and said, “I was just kidding, Seunghyun.

My face fell at her again, causing her trilling laughter to fill my ears once more. “I’ll see you guys later. C’mon, Donghae. We’re on a time crunch, remember? I don’t want your manager ripping me to shreds for keeping you out.”

Donghae smiled, nodding at her. They were just about to leave when he suddenly exclaimed, “Wait a minute! Your sling! Where’s your sling?!”

I bit back the laughter that was threatening to bust, looking at all my other hyungs who were also trying to hide their laughter. Uki gave us a knowing smile, her eyes darting back up to Donghae’s confused face.

“Oh, would you look at that. It seems that it is off, huh?” she asked with a laugh.

“Uki, are you worried that you won’t look good with it on? You look beautiful either way! You don’t needa take it off!” Donghae insisted.

Uki laughed and did something I was sure she hadn’t been able to do for the past three months.

She lifted her right arm up, her arm shaking slightly, running a finger gently down the side of Donghae’s face.

Smiling, she said softly, “I took it off for a different reason, Donghae.”

His eyes widened and he smiled through the silent tears that were falling. Taking her right hand in his, he brought her fingers up to his lips, kissing them and softly saying, “I knew you’d be able to do it, Uki. I knew it.”

Despite what I said earlier…

< / 3

Uki’s POV~

Okay, there.

Now you all know the big secret that I’d been keeping for the past week and a half. Yes, I know. I’m just so damn bad , I woke my body up from a paralysis the doctors were tryna tell me was gonna last me for the rest of my life. Question, though. How many successful lawyers do you know that only have the use of half their body? Well, take that number and subtract one ‘cause Uki Seohae Choi is back damn it! ;D

Donghae couldn’t stop smiling at me and I shook my head, wiping away his tears with my thumbs. “Aish, this guy. Why are you crying for, huh? There’s no need to cry for something we all knew was gonna happen sooner or later.”

He laughed and threw his arms around me, just about choking me to death. “I can’t believe you kept this a secret from us! Do you know how badly the other guys are gonna freak out when they find out?! They are going to murder you for keeping sucha thing from them! Especially Siwon! Oh my goodness, Siwon is gonna kiiiiiiill you.”

I laughed at him and said, “I highly doubt it. Now c’mon! We’ve already wasted another ten minutes!”

I grabbed his arm and dragged him toward the door, grabbing my black body-fit trench on my way out. Turning to my other boys, I said, “Okay, I’ll see you guys later for real now.” I laughed and waved goodbye, pulling Donghae out the door before anything else could distract us. Walking to the car, he gave me that look again.

“Do it again,” he said.

“Do what?” I asked, giving him a look and a slight laugh.

“Your arm. Raise your arm up.”

I did as I was told, raising it up and watching it shake in front of my face slightly. Just because I’d woken it up doesn’t mean it really wanted to listen to me quite yet. It was still a constant battle trying to get it to really work steadily, but it was on its way. The only reason why it was so easy for me to hide it all day yesterday was because of the fact that I’d become so dependent on my left arm that I’d completely forgotten my right arm could do anything for me anymore. For the past three months, my right arm was nothing but two pounds of dead weight to me, making it quite easy for me to ignore it in order to keep it a surprise for the boys. But Mr. Aiden Lee over here decided to take me out on a date to some fancified place. How could I go in there with that hideous sling?!(x

Donghae simply smiled at me. “I can’t believe you were determined enough to prove the doctors wrong.”

I laughed at this statement as he opened the door for me. Turning back, I gave him a flirty look, sitting sideways in the seat of my Escalade, and said, “Oh, you know how we lawyers are. Always working to bring doctors to ruins.”

He smiled, leaning forward and kissing me quickly on the lips. Well, of course, knowing us, that simple little kiss turned into a little something more and before I knew it, I had both my arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers running through his hair. Goodness, I’ve missed being kissed like this! Just as he was getting more into the kiss, cradling my face in his hands, pushing his body closer to mine, some freak asks, “So it’s official then? You guys are officially together? And Uki’s got her full body back?!”

We broke apart, him turning around and me looking over his shoulder to see some guy with a camera swinging around his neck. DID THE PAPARAZZI HAVE TO FREAKING RUIN EVERYTHING?! I glared at him as Donghae said kindly, “Yes, Uki and I are officially back together. And if you’re gonna run a story about her paralysis, can you please do us the favor of waiting until after the last concert of Super Show 3 please?”

“Y-you mean that she’s finally back to normal?” he asked, his eyes growing wide.

Donghae laughed and said, “Shh, it’s a secret. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re about to head out to dinner.”

Before the guy could say anything else, Donghae skillfully nudged my legs inside the Escalade and shut the door, running around the front and hopping in himself. Starting the car, he immediately started driving away and I smirked, realizing that the guy hadn’t been able to take a picture. I turned to look at Donghae, who was concentrated on the road in front of him. I slightly felt my heart pounding faster in my chest. You have no idea just how much I literally put my life in his very capable hands when that man gets behind the wheel. -.-

“Donghae, watch out!” I screamed, almost throwing myself at the steering wheel when he nearly swerved and hit an oncoming car. Jerking the wheel, I managed to pull us out of harm’s way and we were driving smoothly once again, an orchestra of honks and curses coming our way. I glared at him silently, to which he responded with laughing nervously.

“Heh. Sorry, Uki,” he said, looking at me quickly before turning his attention back to the road again.

“I swear to God if you wreck my baby, I’m going to kill you Lee Donghae,” I warned him, still glaring at him.

He laughed and said, “Oh don’t worry, Uki. We’re almost there anyways.”

“Donghae, this is…”

I blinked my eyes confusedly for a second.

“You told me to get all dressed up just to bring me back to the dorms?!” I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry. I promise you’ll like it.”

And before I could protest, he got out of the car and came to my side, opening the door for me. He reached in a hand and helped me out, a sly smirk on his face that made me a bit suspicious. What in the world was this guy planning? I decided to ignore it and turned back around to grab my clutch from the seat when my vision suddenly became dark.

“Yah, Donghae!” I yelled, my hands immediately going up to the blindfold around my eyes, but he grabbed my wrists gently and came close to my ear, causing shivers to go down my spine.

“Shh,” he whispered gently. “Don’t you trust me?”

“Donghae, what is this all about? I don’t like being blindfolded!” I exclaimed, reaching my hands up again in another failed to remove the damned blindfold.

He gently restrained my wrists and said, “Uki, please, just trust me, okay? I promise you that I’m not going to hurt you. You know that.”

I bit my lip, still a bit uneasy about the whole blindfold situation, but nodded my head, blindly reaching behind me for his free hand. He grabbed hold of my hand securely and said, “C’mon. Just follow me, okay? I promise I won’t let you get hurt.”

I simply nodded again, remembering to reach in and grab my clutch before shutting the door and following him on shaky legs. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him, but c’mon. I’m freaking blindfolded and wearing four-inch heels. One false move and I could very possibly paralyze the other half of my body before this half fully recovers! I held onto his arm tightly, scared of taking any steps.

He simply laughed and kissed me on the cheek. “C’mon, Uki, do you think I’m gonna let you trip and fall and break your face? Just have a little faith in me, alright?”

“I do trust you, Donghae, but I don’t like blindfolds!” I responded, hanging onto his arm even tighter when I felt like I was about to fall. “C’mon, Donghae, what’s this all about?! If this is one of your attempts at being romantic and whatnot, I’m gonna kill you.”

I could almost hear the pout in his words as he said, “Then I might as well not take you up to the dorms.”

I smiled, turning and kissing where I thought his lips would be. He laughed and said, “That’s my nose.” Stepping into the elevator, he quickly pulled me into his arms and said, “Here’s my mouth.”

Then my lips formed a smile as he kissed me sweetly, reminding me of why I fell in love with him in the first place. He was always sweet about everything he did. And yes, just like everyone knows, he was always the sappy romanticist, but I loved him all the more for it. He pulled back as the elevator doors opened with a ding. Grabbing hold of my hand again, he led me out of the elevator and a moment later, the blindfold was removed. I gasped, smiling.

He never ceases to amaze me<3

“This is just like our first date,” I said in barely a whisper.

“And if I remember correctly, you were also wearing purple with your hair in curls,” he said. I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me. I laughed, blinking away the tears, as I hugged him tightly.

“I love you, Donghae,” I murmured against his chest.

I felt the vibrations of his laugh against his chest as he hugged me tightly and said, “I love you, too. And I wanted a way to show you that even though I can definitely be stupid more than half the time, I do know how to make it up to you.”

I laughed and pulled back, still keeping my arms around his waist as I said, “So, did you cook everything by yourself like you did last time, or did you order takeout like you did last time?”

“Aish, never gonna let that go, eh?” he asked with a laugh. “I had Ryeowook help me out. But I did actually make the food this time.”

I smiled and allowed him to lead me to the dinner table set up with a white table cloth and candles and everything. I’m telling you guys. If your boyfriend ever needs help in the romance area, tell him to come to Donghae! Who else would go to the troubles of getting real rose petals to spread out on the table, an actual candle holder with white candles, the finest wine—even though he knows I’m not a wine drinker, it was still sweet. :3—and spent hours trying to cook when we all know that the poor boy couldn’t even boil water for his Ramen? Yeah, as of right now, Donghae is the first, but that just might be my biases speaking out. ^^

“So I know how you’re not a big fan of fish,” he started out saying, bringing a platter of something into view, “which is why I thought you’d much rather prefer steak instead.”

My eyebrows raised in surprise when he took the cover off. I looked up at him. “Donghae, are you sure you cooked this?”

He pouted at me. “Yes! I spent all day today preparing this!”

“All day…You mean you didn’t have rehearsals this morning?!”

He smiled at me. “Mianhe, Uki. But I had to do something special for tonight since your on first night back you came to me drunk.”

“Donghae! I wanted to come back home this morning! Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“That would have ruined the surprise! Besides, you like the surprise, don’t you?”

I rolled my eyes and smiled despite myself. “Yes, Donghae, I like the surprise. But that still doesn’t get you off the hook for lying to me, Mister.”

He smiled, leaning in and kissing me lightly. “Now does it?”

I smirked. “You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that, Mister.”

He smirked at me and said, “Oh trust me, I’ll make you forgive me one way or another. But first things first. I spent all day making these steaks, so we are going to eat them.”

I laughed and agreed, realizing how hungry I’d been. The last time I ate was this morning and it was already five in the evening now. Donghae sat across from me, pouring me a glass of the rich red wine. Aish. Wine. This stuff was for pansies, but I suppose I’ll put up with it just for Donghae. As we started eating, he started telling me of all the things that had been going on while I’d been gone. How Super Junior M was nearing its comeback, how Hangeng had finally won his lawsuit, how Leeteuk and Heechul were planning to leave to the military by the end of this year—T___T—how Yesung was also contemplating about leaving soon, and how the new leader of SJM was still being debated over.

My mouth dropped at that last one as I said, “What do you mean ‘still being debated over?’ I thought Soo-man and I settled things! Zhou Mi is supposed to be the new leader!”

“Yeah, he was supposed to be,” Donghae said slowly, carefully sipping at his wineglass. “But then some other stuff came up and then Eunhyuk and Sungmin got added and now there’s been talk of the leader either being Zhou Mi, Siwon, or Eunhyuk, but no one knows for sure.”

“When are you supposed to find out?! The day before the audio is released?! Aish. We talked about this. Zhou Mi was supposed to take over if and when Hangeng left!”

“Hey, it’s okay,” he told me quietly. “At least he’s still in the group. That’s all he’s really happy about. He could care less about the title of leader, he just wants to remain a part of the group.”

I let out a frustrated breath. “Aish. So stupid.” I chewed my steak thoughtfully when something popped into my mind. “Donghae, if there were no rehearsals, where are the others?”

He laughed and said, “Yeah, about that…”

I gave him a look. “If you say that they’ve been here all this time, I swear to you that I will kill you.”

He laughed again, shaking his head slightly. “Uki, I would never have allowed them to be here when we were on a date. They’re all at the concert already, going through last minute steps simply because they didn’t wanna bother us. Siwon threw a fit and all, but hey. That’s how he is.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Good. At least you knew better than to let them stay here. And ehh. It’s Siwon. What’re you gonna do, right?”

He simply smiled and asked about college life. I shook my head, telling him about my evil history professor, about the ridiculously easy things that we were learning, and about how I thought it really was a giant waste of my time since I was only learning stuff I learned back in high school. I managed to skip over the fact that someone had trashed my room right before I left. I seriously didn’t even wanna think about that at the moment. -__- Before either one of us even knew it, two hours had passed by. I seriously think Donghae is the only guy I’ve ever met in my life that could seriously keep me occupied in a conversation about nothing and still keep me interested(x

“So, um, Uki,” he said after pouring himself one last glass of wine. I could already tell the wine was the weaker stuff since he’d practically finished the entire bottle by himself and wasn’t even turning red. That guy is the worst when it comes to alcohol consumption, so this wine might as well have been water to me.

“Mmh?” I responded, wiping my mouth slowly.

“When are you planning to let the other guys know about your miraculous recovery?” he asked, giving me a look over the rim of his glass. “’Cause, you know, if you keep it from them any longer, they will seriously kill you.”

I had to laugh at that one since I could literally imagine Siwon and Heechul coming after me for keeping such news from them(x I thought for a moment and said, “Well, I was actually waiting for your guys’ last concert, but I suppose tonight will be better than any.”

He smiled and asked, “How are you gonna tell them? Just…Ya’ know, tell them?”

I snorted at the ridiculous suggestion. “Donghae. C’mon. You’ve known me for almost ten years now? When have you known me to ever do things the boring way? You know as well as I do that if I’m gonna tell them tonight, it’s gonna be done in the biggest way possible.”

He smirked and said, “Yeah, I should’ve expected that. Well, if that’s the case, how about we go now? I’m sure that everyone will be happy to see you. And how are you planning to tell them?”

I smiled cunningly, the perfect idea already forming in my mind as I gave him a sly glance, saying, “You’ll have to wait just like everybody else. You’re not anymore special than they are.”

He pouted at me, causing me to roll my eyes. I stood up and pulled him out of his chair, heading over to the door. “C’mon! Your manager is gonna kill me for keeping you out!”

He laughed and we headed back over to the Big Bang dorms so I could change into more suitable clothes. I smirked to myself the entire way down to the lobby. I couldn’t wait to see their reactions to what I’ve got in mind(:<

 

Okay, OKAY. Lol. I am sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in forever. ><" Lol. But this week has been crazy busy for me. So many tests, a tennis tournament, a violin competition, an orchestra competition, and volunteer work. Aish, I'm just 'bout ready to go insane. Lol. I made this chapter extra long to compensate but I apologize if it's boring. ><" I just wanted a sweet moment between Donghae and Uki. :3

But ANYWAY, the next chapter is where things are gonna get interesting, so be prepared(:<